10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-maixme-hauterive Centre:
Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre
Located in Châteauneuf-en-Thymerais, Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre features a garden and bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre has a terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 67 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Le Relais d’Aligre.
- Really friendly helpful people. Nice food in the restaurant – especially the shellfish.
- Well modernised hotel in small town not far from Chartres with nice design touches. They were happy to change our room at no extra cost to one overlooking the rear rather than the road out front, and it was large and comfortable with a good bathroom. Excellent restaurant with strong seafood choices. Parking around the back is secured, although you need to check in first to get access
The restaurant was exceptional. We tried their ‘gourmand’ menu, which was outstanding and, given that it included good choices of wine by the glass, very reasonably priced. The vegetarian starter was imaginative, but if you don’t eat meat or fish, you may struggle to find a main course. Dessert (souffle) was first class. We’ll remember the combination of sorbet and Calvados for our next dinner party.
The room was well equipped, containing everything you need for an overnight stay. At about 3 to 4 hours (depending on how well you get through Rouen) drive from Calais, this is a good stopover on a journey to the South.
- Secure parking around the back of the hotel. Bottled water
- Restaurant was really good, room was very comfortable with everything you need during your stay and the breakfast was lovely
Auberge La Pomme de Pin
Auberge La Pomme de Pin is a former coaching inn dating from the 17-th century. Located in the medieval city of Senonches, it features a restaurant that serves traditional French dishes and wines.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are provided in all guest rooms at La Pomme de Pin. Each room has its own bathroom with a hairdryer.A room service breakfast is available every morning at Auberge La Pomme de Pin. Local fish, poultry and game are served in the restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy the on-site bar.La Loupe Train Station is 6.8 mi from Auberge La Pomme de Pin. Chartres and its famous cathedral are 27 mi away. Free private parking is provided.
- The staff were so welcoming and keen to help in any way. I ate in the restaurant and the food was wonderful.
- Quiet comfortable room at the back, private secure parking, friendly and efficient reception staff. The evening meal was really outstanding and excellent value. Each course was perfectly cooked and presented, with great attention to detail and presentation. Really impressive.
- Good location, close to shops, cafes, bars in village. There were lovely gifts of home made apple juice, cider, snacks, cherries. Staff very welcoming. Beautiful grounds and easy private parking.
- Very friendly welcome and the availability of parking on site. Very old town and the hotel is an old building with charm. The dinner was very good and staff very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was also very good.
- Such a friendly hotel! Beautiful grounds to walk in and they made our dog very welcome. He was even able to come in to the restaurant with us. We will definitely be staying there again!
Located in the small countryside town of Senoches, in the heart of the Perche regional park, Logis La Forêt features a sauna and a pleasant terrace. The hotel exterior has a unique tudor-style façade.All the guest rooms at Logis La Forêt are individually decorated and have a private bathroom. They are spacious and come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant is elegantly decorated and serves regional specialties. After dinner, guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar.Logis is the ideal place to stay for exploring the Eure et Loir region, where there are opportunities for biking, hiking and horseback riding. Free private parking is available on site.
- The fact that we could access our booked room, even when they were not there. We had a problem in the room, and they went out of their way to sort it out.
- Lovely quiet, bright and airy room. Croissants arrived a little late at breakfast but were worth waiting for, piping hot and freshly baked.
- Lovely staff: very friendly and welcoming. Room was large and comfortable. Good, modern bathroom.
- Best chef in France! Superb imaginative cuisine brilliantly presented.
Lovely, Friendly hotel. Food was exceptional. Catered well for children.
Staff were very helpful and attended to all our needs. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Hotel The Originals Dreux Ouest Le Relais des Carnutes (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Dreux Ouest Le Relais des Carnutes is set in Brezolles, 25 mi from Chartres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Hotel The Originals Dreux Ouest Le Relais des Carnutes features free WiFi throughout the property.Buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Évreux is 23 mi from Hotel The Originals Dreux Ouest Le Relais des Carnutes, while Dreux is 14 mi away.
- Breakfast good, Location not pretty, Hotel light clean and airy very friendly. Only one room suitable for disabled and this was being used, which meant a struggle up stairs to first floor.
- The rooms where spacious very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was sufficient but a little pricey.
- Evening meal and breakfast, friendly staff even if no English
- Accueil chaleureux. Chambre spacieuse et impeccable. Calme. Petit déjeuner très correct. Un très bon rapport qualité/prix à proximité de Verneuil Sur Avre.
- Nous avons passer un week-end à cette hôtel. Tout était au rendez vous; la propreté, le calme, chambre spacieuse, le personnel très agréable et un bon petit déjeuné.
Hotel The Originals Auberge du Moulin à Vent (ex Relais du Silence)
A 90-minute drive west of Paris, Hotel The Originals Auberge du Moulin à Vent (ex Relais du Silence) offers a garden, an à la carte restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms feature a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with bath tub or a shower, and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer easy access for people with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is available daily and it can be served in the comfort of your room. The restaurant proposes traditional French cuisine.Located in the Perche Regional Park, Hotel The Originals Auberge du Moulin à Vent is 4.8 mi from La Loupe Train Station and 1.9 mi from the Senonches Forest. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The hotel reflects totally its name “Relais du Silence”: The structure and the room are extremely quite and the location is wonderful. We did not have neither dinner nor breakfast there, but the restaurant looked very appealing!
- Great view from our room. Spacious room. Nice restaurant. Good breakfast. Quiet. Good place to walk and with the dog.
- It was tasteful and appealing- thoughtful decor and in a tranquil spot. The staff were event better
- the room and ensuite shower room were excellent, bedroom was clean and adequate
- Very comfortable, great bathroom, everything of high quality. Super views too
Logis Le Chêne Doré
Located in the Nature Park of the Perche, Logis Le Chêne Doré features modern rooms with free internet, a restaurant and a garden. The Train Station is 1,150 feet away and free private parking is possible on site.Each room at Logis Le Chêne Doré is provided with an LCD TV with Canal+, an iPod docking station and an electric kettle. The bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room and during warmer months can also be taken on the terrace. The restaurant has a Baroque style and proposes French specialties made with seasonal products.The Château de Vaux is 4.3 mi away and the Perche’s Aquatic Park is a 5-minute drive away. The A11 Motorway access is 19 mi away while the Railway line Paris-Le Mans links La Loupe to the Gare de Montparnasse.
- Super bed, beautiful and quiet room, friendly staff and good location, perfect !!
- La salle de bain est très bien aménagée bien que petite et contrainte par les plafonds bas en biais.
- Croissants très bons – restauration de très bon niveau ‘ accueil très aimable ‘ chambre confortable
- Belle décoration de la chambre et de la salle de bain. La taille de la chambre est très spacieuse et très calme. La qualité de la literie et des équipements.
- Le personnel rencontré était fort sympathique. Le lit confortable, la chambre propre et bien équipée.L’ Hotel en plein centre ville.
Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières
Offering an indoor swimming pool, Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières offers self-catering accommodations specially designed for seniors. It is located in Vernouillet, just 2.5 mi from the center of Dreux, and free WiFi access is available throughout.The apartments at Domitys Le Chant des Lavandières feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Each apartment includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bathrobes.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. A bar and a restaurant are also available at the property for your convenience.Other facilities like a fitness center, a shared lounge and a games room are offered. The property provides free private parking and Dreux Exhibition Center is 1.2 mi away.
- The apartment was exceptionally clean and well equipped. Spacious rooms.
- Self catering a plus to suit my personal diet. Good facilities, Good amenities if you dont want to cook yoruself. Easy to find, parking was available. Shops were in walking distance. There were the simple comforts of life like a dressing gown etc. the balcony was nice. There was a gymn and swimming pool.
- Beautifully appointed, huge apartment on the second floor with 2 large bedrooms, lovely bathroom with walk in shower, separate toilet, lounge and balcony. The kitchen, with dining table for two adjacent, is fully equipped with large fridge, electric kettle, toaster, microwave. There is a large lift and the building is bright and welcoming, as are the staff. So glad we found this accommodation and will return on future visits to France.
- The amenities in the apartment were excellent. Robe slippers, beverage facilities. Restaurant on site!
- 2 Rooms, a large Bathroom, Kitchen to prepare dishes on one’s own. Very calm and silent neighbours.
Hotel Le Beffroi
Located in Dreux, in the heart of the old town, Hotel Le Beffroi is at the foot of the Belfry and in front of the Saint-Pierre Church. It offers rooms with LCD TV, free Wi-Fi and free parking for the first 2 hours. The train station is a 5-minute walk away.All of the guest rooms here come with a telephone, a private bathroom, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Room service is provided upon request and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. There is a meeting room and lounge with views onto the River Blaize.The on-site bar serves refreshments and bar snacks. Public parking, just 30 feet from the hotel is accessible 24-hours a day.Saint-Louis Royal Chapel is 1,650 feet away while Saint Pierre Church is 650 feet away. This hotel is 19 mi from Rambouillet and Chartres. A free shuttle that drives you to the train station and to the nearby area (within 9.3 mi) is available on site.
- Hotel was central, great position. Rooms excellent and comfortable. Breakfast very good. The welcome and help from the person who greeted us on arrival and who was on duty throughout our stay was brilliant. She was really friendly and helpful
- chambre agréable petit déjeuner bien personnel aimable
On arrivés tard et c’est franchement très agréable d’être chaleureusement accueilli…
Ensuite, ce n’est pas le Trianon Palace, la chambre petite mais parfait pour passer une nuit et à 200 mètre à pied de la gare.
Bref, à garder en mémoire car fort pratique.
Ensuite en sortant, si pas envie de bénéficier du petit-déjeuner, une boulangerie-pâtisserie à 50 mètres et des commerces tout autour.
- Excellent établissement : d’un côté centre ville historique, commerces de charme, bars sympathiques ; de l’autre rivière apaisante. Petit déjeuner qui tient ses promesses. Literie parfaite. Accueil parfait et chaleureux. Suis devenue en une journée addict de vos produits de bain, un grand merci à vous : COTE SUD, svp j’aimerais trop pouvoir en recevoir, ou svp vendez-les à notre départ d’hôtel
- Personnel sympa et souriant, emplacement, propreté, petit déjeuner correct, surface de la salle de bains correct
Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux (ex Inter-Hotel)
Set 2.5 mi from the center of Dreux, Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux offers brightly decorated rooms with free WiFi access and an LCD TV. It is 1.9 mi from the Saint-Louis Royal Chapel and 12 mi from Houdan.A wardrobe and a telephone are also included in the rooms at Hotel The Originals des Lys Dreux. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer, and either a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and there is also a bar where you can relax with a drink. Additional facilities at the hotel include newspapers at reception.Free private parking is provided on site and the Circuit de l’Ouest Parisien racecourse is 1.9 mi away.
- Lovely big room. Very comfortable king size bed. Lovely en suite shower room. Pretty decor. Good parking.
Concierge brilliant – friendly and helpful
Easy access to town centre by bus €1.30 single. Taxi and Uber cabs available for return after 20.00 hrs
Would definitely stay again
- Handy for a variety of restaurants. Fuel nearby. Very clean. Used for an overnight stop travelling south and back I again!
- Location was fine with a few restaurants in walking distance. Secure carpark.
- Decent but no fresh juice and bread could be better for France
B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre
B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre is located in Dreux, within a 13-minute walk of Joel Cauchon Stadium and 1.4 miles of Chapelle Royale St-Louis. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi.At the hotel every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at B&B Hôtel Dreux Centre can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- I had asked for a quiet room and really appreciated to have been given a quiet room on the third floor.. When I arrived I was welcomed by a very helpful young man who told me everything I needed to know. The room was very clean , the bed very comfortable . The cleaners were discreet when doing their job and this allowed me to sleep longer which helped as I had come to compete in the french athletics championships.. The B&B was ideally situated for that purpose . It’s closeness to shops was great.
The breakfast was very good with high class products and the breakfast room was bright and welcoming.
The hotel is right opposite the covered market so it was nice to have a leisurely stroll around the pedestrian area around the hotel.
- Its no nonsense. Codes for all doors so cannot lock yourself out if keycard stops working. Good location in Dreux
- Helpful staff, central location, public parking right next to hotel
- Great location, right in the town with restaurants, bars and shops nearby. Rooms were very basic, but clean so no complaints. Check in was all automated which was extremely straightforward. Not going to set the world alight, but clean and good value for money. Perfect for our needs.
Top Hotels In Saint-maixme-hauterive Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Maixme-Hauterive Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!