10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-charentes:
Le Relais du Chapeau Rouge
Le Relais du Chapeau Rouge is located in Saint-Loup-sur-Thouet 2.5 mi from Airvault and only 350 feet from the Château de Saint Loup. It offers modern, low-cost rooms with LCD TV with TNT and free Wi-Fi.The individually decorated rooms are also equipped with private bathrooms. Breakfast can be served to your room or taken in the dining area each morning.The restaurant in the Le Relais du Chapeau Rouge serves traditional cuisine and tasty regional wines. Children’s menus and à la carte options are available.Guests also have access to the hotel’s terrace that overlooks its garden, which is a great play area for children. Cébron Lake is 0.6 mi from the property and Poitiers Train Station is 35 mi away.
- We enjoyed our evening dinner at the hotel restaurant ,the starter was beautiful and the main course very tasty followed by a mouth watering panna cotta.We will go back again
- Beautiful evening meal definitely worth travelling to the area for.
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Lovely location. Delicious croissants at breakfast. Hotel staff were extremely accommodating.
- A haven in a small village in rural France, off the main tourist trail. Very friendly welcome, and all staff had a smile. Narrow streets, and close to the river Thouet for walks. Good breakfast selection, but nothing cooked (didn’t miss). Excellent restaurant for lunch/dinner. Quiet garden at the rear for dining, or simply a drink, if weather permits.
- The staff are an absolute delight. Rooms are small but this is rural France not city business . The food and service were outstanding.
Hôtel Au Relais des Lilas
One of our top picks in Parthenay.Located a 5-minute drive from the center of Parthenay, Hôtel Au Relais Des Lilas offers a garden with a furnished terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout this hotel.All the rooms at Relais Des Lilas are serviced by a elevator and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toilets.On site, guests will find a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant serving traditional cuisine. Other facilities offered at this hotel include a fitness center and a business room.This hotel location makes it an excellent base to discover the medieval center of Parthenay, which Train Station is just 1.9 mi away. Futuroscope can be visited a 40-minute drive from this property, where free private parking is possible.
- Second visit and both times we have found it welcoming, rooms clean,fresh and comfortable. New owners are doing a wonderful job with improving the hotel.
- The staff were excellent, very helpful. The restaurant was excellent, we enjoyed our dinner and breakfast
- Large comfortable room. Cheerful and helpful staff. Good value evening meal
- Hotel was clean and comfortable, staff were very pleasant and helpful. Excellent food.
Grande chambre avec une multitude de prises de courant bien pratiques pour recharger simultanément ordi, téléphones, tablettes.
Tarif soirée étape.
Citotel Saint Jacques
In a central location in a delightful medieval town, the Citodel Saint Jacques provides a warm welcome, comfortable, affordable accommodations, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Guest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, a TV and a telephone. They provide a cozy and functional living space for your stay.Start the day with the continental breakfast before work, sightseeing or traveling. For your convenience, this can be served in the comfort of your own room at an extra cost.The town center is easily accessible on foot. Here you will find restaurants, shops and historic buildings.
- Very comfortable bed. Good location. EXTREMELY friendly, helpful staff. Robust air-con that blasted a very hot afternoon and night out of existence.
- The bed was very comfortable, the air condition was a little cold,
- Very friendly staff. Good room with air conditioning. Good breakfast. Stored the tandem in the manager’s office for the night.
Hotel Receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. Our French is not great, her English was wonderful so no problem communicating.
The Night Porter was very helpful and friendly also
Breakfast was not included in the cost of the room, we did however have breakfast each morning. The variety was good, FRESH BREADS each morning, Boiled eggs, ham & cheese, fresh fruit and yogurt were offered
Bedrooms were clean, beds comfortable and the bed linen was fresh and ironed.
- The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the hotel was easy to find. It was good to have a lift and the car park was safe and secure. The room was better than expected
L’envers du Castille
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’envers du Castille offers pet-friendly accommodations in the heart of Parthenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and the free WiFi.Poitiers is 29 mi from L’envers du Castille, while Niort is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 55 mi from L’envers du Castille.
- Despite the external appearance of the building the room was modern and clean and plenty of hot water in the shower room
- Very friendly helpful staff, enjoyed our short stay, only a few metres from restaurants and bar
- Suited us for a stopover. Clean room with good shower.
Excellent croissants and pain au chocolat. Good coffee. Crispy bread.
Good modern bathroom facilities
- Location was great – easy to find on the main road, a big free car park outside, a fairly short walk into the medieval part of town, a couple of restaurants just round the corner. Room was small but with a big comfortable bed – good for a one-night stop.
Hôtellerie Saint Jean
Offering an à la carte restaurant, a bar and a terrace, Hôtellerie Saint Jean is located a 30-minute drive from Bressuire. Free Wi-Fi and air conditioning are available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.At Hôtellerie Saint Jean buffet breakfast with sweet and savory items is available. The restaurant serves regional dishes.Set 1.9 mi from Thouars Train Station, the property offers free parking. The Futuroscope and Puy du Fou theme parks are both just over 37 mi away.
- Handy position across the valley with great views of the old town and a three minute drive to visit it. The restaurant was first rate and provided us with delicious meal at a reasonable price and with really great service. The wine list was memorable.
Quality of the evening meal was unexpectedly good.
Room and breakfast well-priced.
- Staff friendly, hotel very comfortable, high quality restaurant with good food on fixed menu. Didn’t try the a la carte, but I’m sure it’s superb. It’s always a good sign when locals frequent the restaurant for parties etc. Most other hotels in Thouars do not have their own restaurant on site.
- The meal was very good value, with prompt and friendly service.
- The attached restaurant was wonderful. Breakfast also quite good.
Hotel Talencia is located 1.9 mi from Thouars city center and 42 mi from Poitiers. Free Wi-Fi access and a buffet breakfast are available and the bedrooms are air-conditioned.Breakfast consists of fruit juices, hot beverages, pastries, bread, ham, cheese, homemade jams, chocolate spread and cereals. It can be served in your room with prior arrangement. There is a fast food and a potato restaurant in front of the hotel.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and 2 bedrooms have disabled access.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 53 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The beds were really comfortable, and the breakfast excellent. The lady on reception was amazing, so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed when we arrived back at the Hotel. We had bought a few little snacks to have before we went out for the evening meal, and she left out some little dishes, plates and glasses for us to use, and some bowls of ice.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfasts adequate….all we would need for a long journey cooped up in a car. We would always choose the Talencia, despite the points below.
- Lovely staff who spoke English on phone when we arrived late.
- everything was fine….we use this hotel regularly for our journey from England to Spain as it is also within easy distance of our favourite chateau (Brossay) for wines
Zeer proper hotel, moderne kamers met airconditioning.
Hôtel du Relais
Hotel du Relais is located only few miles from the Puy du Fou, from Futuroscope and from the first Loire Castles and very good wine makers and cellars.The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms, individual bedrooms with attached bathroom, family bedrooms to have your children with you, 2 to 3 individual beds communicating bedrooms for companies.Guests can request a special homemade meal from Monday to Thursday upon reservation.All rooms are equipped with cable TV, telephone, free WI-FI access and a private parking. This hotel is calm and offers many services.
- Three travellers and single bed was in separate room. Although not necessary at this time of year, extra blankets and pillows provided.
- Very welcoming. Very clean and tidy. Could not do more to help. Excellent breakfast. Would strongly recommend
- Very friendly owners and they were very accommodating. The hotel is well situated for travelling down toward Spain.
- The staff (a married couple) is super friendly!! The husband speaks better English than his wife 😉 The location is indeed in an industrial area, but on the other side of the hotel is the rural area. Close to the hotel (about a 5 minute walk) is a very very nice restaurant with all diferent kinds of food. The park Puy du Fou (that is already open for 40 years) is EXCELLENT; about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
- The hosts were gorgeous. Welcoming, helpful, very friendly. They always made sure we were taken very good care of.
Inter-Hotel Bressuire Plume Hôtel
This comfortable and cozy hotel is ideally located in the Bocapôle complex (entertainment, fairs, congress), less than 45 minutes from Le Puy du Fou, the Futuroscope and Marais Poitevin marsh region.All the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Every morning a breakfast buffet is served.Inter-Hotel Bressuire Plume Hôtel offers several catering options, and it benefits from easy access from the road linking Nantes to Poitiers. Free parking is available onsite.
- Welcoming employees, lots of choice for the breakfast (including local products)
- Sehr bequemes Bett, Frühstück abwechslungsreich und grosse Auswahl. Sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal.
- L’accueil du personnel qui a su réserver une chambre alors que ma réservation, par Booking, en date du 25 mai 2018 n’avait pas été prise en compte. Ce que je regrette toujours dans cet hôtel, trois étoile, et de la même chaîne d’hôtels que l’hôtel Appolonia à Feytiat, c’est le manque du plateau de courtoisie, ce qui est quand même très agréable après un voyage en voiture assez long. Chambre très confortable, propreté de la chambre et de l’établissement. Petit déjeuner très fourni.
- personnel charmant, établissement spacieux et parfaitement “clean”.
Lit king size, literie confortable
Toilettes séparées de la salle de bain.
Petit déjeuner divers et copieux, bien garni même en fin de service.
Hôtel calme et propre.
Located in Saint-Varent, Le Patio provides a bar. Featuring an ATM, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a sun terrace. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom, certain units at Le Patio also offer a patio. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Patio.Saumur is 27 miles from the hotel. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Brit Hotel Confort Thouars
Located in Thouars, 1.1 miles from The Tower of Wales’s Prince, Brit Hotel Confort Thouars features a terrace and a shared lounge. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property provides free shuttle service and room service for guests.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms at Brit Hotel Confort Thouars feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. Vegetarian and vegan options can also be requested.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
The proprietor went out of his way to accommodate our needs as I my wife was ill
and he was very helpful sympathetic and hospitable.
We were made to feel so welcome in this hotel and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
The hotel is well placed for touring in the area.
Cleanliness was excellent and the bed very comfortable.
- They were helpful in finding another accommodation…
- Amabilité du personnel – Calme – Bon petit déjeuner, complet
- On était très content de nôtres passage au brit hôtel
- The proprietor went out of his way to accommodate our needs as I my wife was ill
Top Hotels In Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Loup Lamaire Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!