10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Louis Park Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Louis Park Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Louis Park Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Louis Park Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Louis Park Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Louis Park Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Louis Park Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Louis Park Minnesota:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis – Saint Louis Park at West End
One of our best sellers in Saint Louis Park! This hotel is 4 miles from downtown Saint Louis Park and less than 5 miles from downtown Minneapolis. The hotel has an indoor pool and suites with a kitchenette.Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis- Saint Louis Park at West End suites include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The suites are also equipped with free Wi-Fi. Each kitchenette includes a dishwasher, stove top, microwave and a full-size refrigerator.The Saint Louis Park Homewood Suites provides guests with a breakfast buffet and a weekday evening reception. After a meal guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Hilton Minneapolis Homewood Suites is within a 20-minute drive of Mall of America, which features shopping, dining and entertainment. Target Field and the Minneapolis Convention Center are less than 5 miles away.
- Great location, close to downtown, not too far from Mall of America, very clean and updated. Price was just right too!
- Breakfast was great! Awesome selection and very tasty. The pool was a nice convenience for our son and the room was perfect! Thanks so much!
- Decent breakfast and nice suite. We were very pleased with the suite.
- The staff here is fantastic, from the front desk to the breakfast area to the management, they go out of their way to make you feel welcomed!
Very spacious room.
Great location near business meeting in West End with its many close by restaurants.
GOOD BREAKFAST BUFFET…but.food clearly not prepared on site and commercial sources..for ex..on site cracked egg omlets might be improvement over liquid eggs pa cake omlets…more fresh fruit…less plastic in cutlery & paperplates..small changes that would make huge impact in display and prep.quality in food ingredients. (Ex. Real bread from local bakeries..not squashy plastic commercial bread…more identifiable real food local ingredients)
Overall…scale and arrangements at hotel are the future that travelers seek.some sort of memorable hotel “gift”..like a couple pieces of chocolate…a few apples…or something else to munch on would be fantadtic…
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis West St. Louis Park
This SpringHill Suites is just 4 miles from downtown Minneapolois, and offers rooms with a living area and iPod dock. A heated indoor pool, hot breakfast and 24-hour market are also available.Rooms at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis West St. Louis Park include a pull-out sofa bed in the living room, and a coffee maker. In-room entertainment includes cable TV and iPod dock.The SpringHill Minneapolis West’s breakfast buffet includes eggs, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. Free coffee is available in the hotel’s lobby.Guests have free access the hotel’s gym, indoor pool and whirlpool. A barbecue area with picnic tables is also on site. Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel is free.This hotel is 16 miles from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The Bryn Mawr Health Care Center is a 3 miles drive away.
- Could not find our reservations but did have a room for us and honored the price we were given when we made the reservation. About a half hour being in the very nice room we received a call from the staff at the front desk stating our reservation had been found on line with met middle name used as my first name. We had a good room very satisfied with breakfast!
- Quiet environment and close location from business trip place.
- I prepaid for a room and later double charged. Big bummer due to service charge on family members card.
- The staff was friendly but was told the shuttle would be running and it wasn’t and the staff had no idea when it would be.
- The bed was soooo comfy, the price was good, loved the little kitchenette and that there were enough pillows for everyone to sleep comfortably.
DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place
DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place offers accommodations in Saint Louis Park. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 9 miles from Doubletree Minneapolis.
- The room was very clean and very nice. The jacuzzi tub was a little bit outdated but that is my only thought. The bed was conformable and clean. Bathroom was large and clean. The room service was kind and polite. I absolutely LOVE the layout of the conference center, pool, spa, and restaurant. Everything is very open and nicely designed. I’d recommend this location as well because it is surrounded by other restaurants and shops as well. Not by the airport but a great hotel!
- Very nice hotel.Great pool and jacuuzi. Also very clean and comfortable rooms.
- staff wasn’t as personable as they should be; seemed rather hurried even though I was not in a line or anything; bar staff was great; pool location awkward.
- My wife liked the room location was close to our kids, nice pool
- The heater make noise when it was on all night long and the bathtub water faucet ran after u use it al night long. You couldn’t get it to shut off. So didn’t get much sleep with all that going on.
Minneapolis Marriott West
Located in Saint Louis Park, 3 miles from The Shops at West End, Minneapolis Marriott West features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The bed WAS like a cloud – so comfortable! One of the best aspects of the hotel. My room was very quiet. The staff will do just about anything for you. The service is top notch – their response is extremely quick. They are also friendly and eager to help.
- Rooms are clean. the lobby is nice. Some rooms have a nice view
- Nice open modern lobby. Smells clean. Great restaurant (Kips).
- Took my grandchildren to the pool and they loved it. Room was nice size and very clean.
- I liked the soft bed & the continental breakfast. It was amazing the staff was great. The room was specious and clean.
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
This all-suite hotel is located off I-394, 16 miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park are equipped with satellite TV and a Nintendo video game system. Every suite has a fully-equipped kitchen including a stove and a dishwasher.There are several grocery stores within a short walk of the hotel. The Taste of India Restaurant is 1,000 feet away, and even closer to the hotel is a TGI Friday.TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West is 5 miles from Calhoun Beach and 4 miles from Theodore Wirth golf Course. It is 6 miles from downtown Minneapolis, and free on-site parking is available.
- It was very comfortable and homey. Nice size room.
- The eggs was fluffy and the saugage with potatoes was good
- The staff was very willing to meet my special needs, as I forgot to book accessible room.
- Very comfortable room, accomodating staff, nice breakfast variety
- All members of the staff were friendly and helpful.
Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley offers accommodations in Golden Valley. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 5 miles from Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, and Stillwater is 27 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- James went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable!
- Staff very professional and courteous. Made sure i was comfortable.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable and everything was perfect! Little things that make the stay perfect…cold water available for drinking, hot water/coffee available, lighting in bathroom super bright and nice!
- The room was comfortable as well as the bed, I don’t understand the addition fee of $50 put on your bill and then drops off after a few days. Why do you do this?
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The free cocktail was nice. The customer service was excellent. I was there during a snow storm and the front desk clerk, James I believe, checked me in and then while I was driving around to the back parking lot he ran out and shoveled that area by the entrance I was coming in!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Golden Valley
Directly off Interstate 394 and a short drive from downtown Minneapolis, this hotel features modern in-room amenities, including free wireless internet access and a free daily hot breakfast buffet.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Golden Valley with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or with a workout in the 24-hour fitness center. Enjoy lounging by the indoor pool or take advantage of the outdoor barbecue facilities.Within a 5 miles radius of the Minneapolis-Golden Valley Holiday Inn Express, discover the University of Minneapolis, the Convention Center and the exciting downtown area. The Shops at West End and Mall of America are also within driving distance.
- The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They had a great variety of food available for breakfast. It was nice to have hot options as well as cold.
- The STAFF WAS EXCELLENT! Very helpful they worked with me since my card didn’t go through. Eventually, I got my room for 6 nights. One of the best hotel experiences since there was always caring and helpful assistance!
The room was very well appointed, except as below:
Breakfast was well done.
- This hotel seems to be in a great location. There is a parking lot in the front and in the back that provides plenty of spaces. The rooms are clean and modern. The free breakfast is very good.
- Everything was wonderful! Breakfast, big,lighted bathroom
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka
One of our best sellers in Minnetonka! Located off Interstate 394, just a 13-minute drive from downtown Minneapolis, this Hopkins hotel provides a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka, along with a sitting area. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer. Extras include a coffeemaker.Meeting facilities are available at Minneapolis Minnetonka La Quinta Inn & Suites. Other facilities include vending machines with drinks and snacks.The Target Center can be reached in a 12-minute drive. Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and the Mall of America are 12 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- Very clean facility, friendly staff, fantastic eggs.
- The reception desk staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel truly was pet friendly and we had a great stay. Would definitely go there again.
close to shopping
close to restaurants
- Breakfast was good, facility up to date, staff helpful, quiet
- Really like the location and the price of this comfortable Hotel!
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis West/ Minnetonka
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis West/ Minnetonka offers accommodations in Minnetonka.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 7 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis We, and Stillwater is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 12 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis West/ Minnetonka.
- We were upgraded to a suite & the room was beautiful. It was nice and quiet, bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was actually decent.. as far as hotel breakfasts go !!
Very good breakfast, lots of options : sausage & eggs, waffles, muffins, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, small Danish, bagels, English muffins, milk, juice, coffee. It’s the real deal.
Also, the staff was very friendly.
- Eggs were fluffy but too much wait time for there to be any as the breakfast area was very busy
- Super cordial staff. Very clean, comfortable,and lovely facilities. Excellent breakfast.
- Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a good mix of different items, including eggs and sausage patties.
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown
One of our top picks in Minneapolis.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown is located in Minneapolis in the region of Minnesota, just 23 miles from Stillwater. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 8 miles from Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, and Bloomington is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 7 miles from Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown.
Downtown West is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, entertainment and bars.
- the beds were very comfortable and pillows were fluffy and the breakfast was great. loved the location everything in walking distance
- The 2 bedroom suite was large and roomy and accommodated a family of 5 nicely. The staff was extremely professional and helpful.
- The breakfast was a good mix with healthy options and the standard bacon and eggs. The rooms were comfortable, clean. WiFi worked well. We were very happy with the hotel. Room price was very good.
- Our rooms were excellent! Very clean and spacious. We will return 🙂
- The queen suite room was big, a plus with 3 kids and plenty of room to move around.Very clean room too. Also, had a,nice view of the city. The breakfast was good, and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Top Hotels In Saint Louis Park Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Louis Park Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Louis Park Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Louis Park Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!