10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-léger-sous-brienne Champagne – Ardenne:
This hotel is set in Saint-Leger-sous-Brienne, by the Brienne-le-Château Airfield. Guests have free Wi-Fi internet access and are invited to watch TV in the lounge area or relax in the garden.Each of the soundproofed rooms includes a flat-screen TV and a telephone. The rooms feature parquet flooring and are equipped with work desks and private bathroom facilities.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in Hotel Air-lane’s breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms. Ironing facilities and hairdryers are available upon request.Free private parking is provided on site and skydiving courses and helicopter rides are organized at the airfield. The hotel is 25 mi from Troyes and a 45-minute drive from the Der-Chantecoq Lake.
- Hotel was stunning – very clean and well presented
- All good. only No wifi working made things hard for work back home and no strong signal for phone due to location.
- Beautiful rooms, very quiet and peaceful location, delicious breakfast.
amazingly helpful manager and his wife
the rooms were well appointed
breakfast was good
- A great family room. Comfortable beds. A good stopover on our drive through France in a beautiful part of the country. Lots of fresh breakfast items. Fantastic value.
Auberge De La Plaine
This charming guest house sits in the heart of Champagne, 3.1 mi from Brienne-le-Château and a 5-minute drive from Port Dienville. It features a restaurant with a large flower-filled terrace.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine with regional specialties, and there is also a bar. The Auberge De La Plaine serves a daily buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the terrace, in the dining room by the fireplace, or in the privacy of the guest rooms.The Auberge De La Plaine offers guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Each is individually decorated and comes with a private bathroom.The Auberge is located in the village of La Rothière, which is just a 10-minute drive from the Auzon-Temple Lake. Troyes is a 40-minute drive away.
- The restaurant was excellent. Good choice on the menu, including rognons de veau (outstanding). Nice house wine, with choice, all very reasonably priced.
- small room, 1960s decoration worthy of a youth hostel, no cachet whatever, totally overpriced
- Lovely quiet location.Pleasant Auberge but pity we did not have time for a meal.We would go again.
- Great place for a stopover en route. Have used it every year we’ve come.
Le style de l’hôtel avec les poutres mansardées qui refléte vraiment l’architecture d’une auberge.
Le petit déjeuner à volonté reste très correcte.
Le personnel est à votre écoute.
Domaine de la Foret d’Orient – Natur’Hotel Golf & Spa
Le Domaine de la Foret d’Orient – Natur’Hotel Golf & Spa is located in the heart of Parc Naturel Régional de la Forêt d’Orient and the Champagne-Ardenne lakes. Set on a 70-hectare estate, it offers a 1312 ft² spa available at an extra charge and upon prior reservation. There is also a heated, covered outdoor pool, open seasonally.Le Domaine de la Foret d’Orient – Natur’Hotel Golf & Spa offers air-conditioned guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi access and cable TV.Le Domaine de la Foret d’Orient – Natur’Hotel Golf & Spaprovides a daily buffet breakfast and its restaurant, Le Héron Cendré, serves local, traditional cuisine. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room for free. Free breakfast is available for children under 12 years old. Guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink in the hotel bar and relax on the terrace.The spa offers a wide selection of facilities including a hammam, a sauna, a hot tub, and hydro-jet spa baths. All spa facilities are at an extra charge and upon prior reservation. There is also an 18-hole golf course and practice areas on site.The hotel is 14 mi from the medieval city of Troyes and a 2-hour drive from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.
- The Hotel is an excellent enviroment to relax after a long drive. The staff are helpful and professional.
- Food was good but very disappointed that you could not use the spa unless you had booked it. In small print at the bottom of booking.com very poor
- There was an (outdoor) pool but it felt indoor, but at least there was an opportunity to swim. The rooms were nice. They could have fancied it up a bit with a coffee machine in the rooms. I liked the parking, easy and at the front of the place.
- Comfortable bed, quiet room. Pleasant staff in restaurant.
- Location and hotel is lovely, good size lounge/bar area
Le Moulin Du Landion Hôtel et Spa
Stylish 16th century water mill, Le Moulin Du Landion combines the charm of the old days (timbered façade, sluicing, paddle wheel) with modern comfort. A heated, covered, outdoor swimming pool is available during the high season.The hotel awaits you for business or leisure stays in a stunning setting within the Parc Naturel Régional de la Forêt d’Orient and the Champagne’s lakes.The hotel’s restaurant features a terrace by the riverside and a dinning-room with a panoramic view. The chef proposes local gourmet cuisine and the hotel’s cellar contains a selection of some of the best wines of the area.Treat yourself with a breath of fresh air in the characteristic and comfortable setting of this old water mill converted into a recently and carefully renovated hotel. Upon reservation, you can access the Aqualis spa with a multi-jet bath, a multisensory shower and a Finish sauna. Troyes is a 43-minute drive away.
- Great restaurant in this very small town. We used it as a stop over. Good value for money.
- Very comfortable room, helpful friendly staff & good food
- The location was lovely, the old mill made for a great feature
- Ambience. Very pretty. Nice bedrooms with small balcony. Good parking. Simple meal.
- The location ,the swimming pool ,the price of the room ,again genius working
Hotel Relais Paris Bale – Restaurant La Mangeoire
The Relais Paris Bale hotel is located 12 miles from Troyes in the Champagne-Ardenne region. It offers a seasonal indoor swimming pool and a garden with a mini-golf course.The modern guest rooms at Hotel Relais Paris Bale are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms feature a private bathroom.The hotel features a gastronomic restaurant called La Mangeoire, which serves traditional cuisine from the Champagne region. Guests can also enjoy drinks in the hotel bar or on the shaded terrace.With free private parking on site, the Hotel Relais Paris Bale is accessible from the A5 and A26 motorways. It is only 16 mi from Nigloland Theme Park and there is a children’s playground on site. Lake Orient is also nearby.
- The property around the hotel was very tranquil and suitable for children. Lush grass and apple fields. A couple of goats. The architecture is wonderfully quaint. Beautiful flowers. Great bathroom. Clean. Sage shampoo sachets and olive oil soap…mmmm! We enjoyed our stay very much.
The hotel is in a perfect location to break up a long drive back to the UK from the south of France. It is in a very quiet spot, not far off the autoroute and has some good facilities with a swimming pool, mini-golf etc.
The hotel itself is very clean and although a little dated it all adds to the charm of the stay. There is a very nice bar and restaurant on site too and it was a perfect stay over.
The pool and the general look of the hotel .
The attached bar was fantastic especially the great long table . A real gem that will surprise .
Excellent restaurant plenty of choice on the menu and good value, and a nice rustic setting
The breakfast layout was a little confusing at first but soon worked it out
Good selection of what I assumed was local produce
- Clean, friendly, great breakfast- traditional building and decoration- fascinating
Hostellerie La Chaumière
La Chaumière is inside a park in the village of Arsonval, 30 miles east of Troyes. It is on the banks of the Aube River and offers affordable accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hostellerie La Chaumière include satellite TV and private bathrooms. They offer views of the park and the Aube Valley.A breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy their meal on the hotel’s shaded terrace.La Chaumière has a gourmet restaurant serving local and rural cuisine. It offers views of the hotel’s garden which leads down to the river.On the Champagne Route, La Chaumière is also a 30 minute drive from Lake D’Orient. It offers free private parking.
- Good evening meal, very quiet, comfortable room, breakfast was good
- One receptionist was very kind to take a late night entry, 9 p.m., and brought us a cheese plate, but the other just wanted to know if we were leaving early because she wanted the afternoon off.😏 Ah, but this is France.
- It’s a great one nighter from our Spanish base to Calais
- Excellent rural location, superb restaurant with very good service.
We were met by the very friendly owner and shown to our room. All amenities were explained.
We had a sociable drink before dinner and the meal was outstanding.
The. Room was quiet even though the hotel is on a main road. Breakfast was good and the staff very helpful.
Logis Le Saint Nicolas
Set in Bar sur Aube, in the middle of a vineyard, this charming hotel offers spacious rooms with many modern comforts in a very beautiful stone and half-timbering building adorned with a statue of Saint-Nicholas.Guests will enjoy entire relaxation in the sauna and in the outdoor swimming-pool. The hotel features also a bar and a breakfast room.Embrace the quiet position of the hotel and explore the diverse nearby attractions.
- Clean. Nice quiet location. Pleasant staff. Very good breakfast which was included with my booking.
- Good rooms, clean and quiet. Good breakfast with proper orange juicing machine.
Breakfast was buffet style but very good and well presented
Comfortable smallish sized room with comfortable bed
Room was very quiet overlooking plungepool
Very pleasant staff on rreception
The staff were helpful and polite.
Good secure parking.
Pleasantly cuts out a chunk of motorway driving
Charming river Aube.
Comfortable and large beds
Family room worked well fronting on to swimming pool (unheated).
Nice traditional hotel with internal courtyard round the pool.
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Le Cyane is located in Mesnil-Saint-Père. The property has a shared lounge.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Le Cyane can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 48 miles from Le Cyane.
- we liked this location. go visit the reservoir/lake. Reasonable triple room for my husband, I and adult son.
- Very welcoming host, large car park in front of hotel, very clean and modern rooms. The evening meal was excellent, as was the ‘house champagne’!
- Location, friendliness of staff. Room basic but comfortable, good bathroom
- Welcoming and helpful friendly staff. Comfortable, clean rooms.
- Very helpful host, sought to please. Bed comfortable. Very peaceful village environment.
Hôtel le Dervois
Located in Montier-en-Der in the Champagne – Ardenne Region, 17 mi from Joinville, Hôtel le Dervois features a barbecue and sun terrace.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private or shared bathroom with free toiletries. Hôtel le Dervois features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available.Hôtel le Dervois can serve traditional French cuisine upon request and guests have access to a shared lounge at the property.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 19 mi from Hôtel le Dervois, while Chaumont is 30 mi away.
We made the effort to speak French, even if poorly, and found our hosts very amiable, we were made welcome
Prices of bar drinks and eating in were much less than other bars and restaurants nearby
Beds were comfortable and warmed up quickly
Food was excellent and typically French, you were all expected to eat the same
Water was hot
- Remarkably cheap for the standard of service. The area around Montier-en-Der seems to be off the usual tourist route, but the countryside is magnificent: huge open spaces with rolling meadows, and of course the lake, which has a really pleasant leisure area 10km from the hotel where you can swim, wander around, eat and drink (just follow the very straight D12/D13 that goes north).
- Friendly locals and the feeling that you were part of the French culture. I felt it was very fair value for basic accommodation & drinks.
- Central to the town and the good in the hotel was filling and very tasty.
- Most pleasant & helpful staff there. Real genuine folk.
- We made the effort to speak French, even if poorly, and found our hosts very amiable, we were made welcome
Le Village de la Champagne
Located in Bar-sur-Aube, Le Village de la Champagne features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. An indoor swimming pool and a bicycle rental service are available for guests.Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.The hotel has a playground. You can play ping pong at Le Village de la Champagne, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
- Good place if you have children and they like being outdoors. Located in a big open area with a covered pool, cute little animals, archery, bikes, etc. Facilities are pretty basic but works for a night or two. Free private parking.
- Quirky camp site and town was lovely with lots of restaurants.
- Just a brilliant place to stay with a wonderful owner who could not do enough for me. Would recommend this for a short stay for any motorcyclist passing through the area. Will definitely re visit when i get a chance.
- It was excellent for small children. So much for them to do and we felt instantly relaxed. The bank of bikes and scooters to borrow for free and ride around the site on is a brilliant bonus. Our children loved it and a perfect stop over on the way to the Alps.
- The campsite was very safe and family friendly. The children could run around with independence and enjoyed the facilities especially the bikes and toys available to use.
Top Hotels In Saint-léger-sous-brienne Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!