10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Lawrence – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Lawrence is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Lawrence. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Lawrence. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Lawrence. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Lawrence right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Lawrence with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Lawrence:
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rostrevor Hotel is located in Christ Church, just 5 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Rostrevor Hotel, and Long Bay is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from Rostrevor Hotel.
- Nice hotel, with small beach but other beaches nearby ans saming pol. Big rooms and located near reataurants, supermarkets and reataurant.
- Jennifer from reservations is the most helpful and professional person, so is the rest of the front desk. All ready to help and make your stay a comfortable one. The hotel is immaculately clean and the cleaning staff work hard to keep it this way. Don’t hesitate to book and stay in this little gem on the Gap, right in the middle of all the action, close to wonderful beaches. Ignore all the bad reviews, they are all fiction, you are in the Carrabean relax and enjoy this beautiful island with beautiful people in this little gem, home away from home. Thank you Restrevor staff for making our trip so memorable.
- great view , comfortable bed, fantastic ocean view. Also liked having a kitchenette.
- The view from the room, terrasse and the beach were wonderful
- Spacious airy room with fantastic view, friendly guests..most on return visits..many been coming for 20 plus years. Comfy beds and you could self cater. Reasonably priced good basic food..great rum punch!
Palm Garden Hotel Barbados
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is on the south coast of Barbados, a 5-minute walk from Worthing Beach and 4 miles from Bridgetown. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms, studios and suites at Palm Garden Hotel Barbados are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and kitchenware. They include a sitting area and cable TV.Local Caribbean cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The bars, restaurants, and night clubs of St. Lawrence Gap are less than a 5-minute drive from the Barbados Garden Palm Hotel. Dover Beach is 1 miles away.
- Studio apartment with good outside seating area. Breakfast was fine in cool cafe. Excellent restaurant within 10 mins walk and large supermarket within 5 mins. Swimming pool looked good. Only stayed one night as joining cruise ship – got us a very friendly and good value taxi for transfer to port. Excellent value for Barbados.
- The facilities were excellent including a pool and breakfast restaurant. Supersized room with self catering facilities if required. Easy walking distance to the beach, and local restaurant. The hotel was coping well with the drain problem with a sanitizing tray for footwear by the front door.
- The staff were friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Property well maintained. Basic accommodation and great value for the money. Will return there.
- Location was very good. Had the amenities that we needed. A little dated
This was a basic set up totally clean but sel catering as in a microwave kettle fridge etc.
Breakfast was good.
Swimming pool good
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Blue Orchids Beach Hotel is on Worthing beach, on Barbados’ south coast. It offers a gym, outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Studios feature a terrace with beach and ocean views.Each air-conditioned studio has a fan and sitting area with cable TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Blue Orchids Beach Hotel. There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. A short walk away you will find shops and a 24-hour mini mart.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. On-site water sports facilities, such as snorkeling, are available. You can rent a car from the tour desk.
- We loved to hear the waves at night and having a beautiful balcony overlooking the ocean.
- Friendly, helpful staff. So restful and peaceful. 🙂
- Great hotel and very clean rooms with all self catering needs. Staff exceptional. Fantastic holiday and would come back, this was our 2nd stay.
- Rooms have a great view of ocean. Manager Margaret was very helpful in finding me a room with high floor and also arranging late check out.
Every room had a sea view.
Everything you needed was in the room, good iron, cooking pots & kettle . Clean towels and linem daily.
Coral Mist Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Worthing Beach, Coral Mist Beach Hotel offers amazing Caribbean Sea views. It offers studios with balconies, a gym and an outdoor swimming pool.Each bright, air-conditioned studio at Coral Mist Beach Hotel has a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette comes equipped with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.The guests at Coral Mist Beach Hotel can find a variety of restaurants within 1,300 feet.Worthing Beach offers a range of activities, including water skiing and canoeing. Barbados Golf Club is a 10 minute drive away, while St Lawrence Bay is less than one mile from the hotel.
- Has kitchen. Supermarket close by. Bus stop right outside property. Has beach access right from hotel.
- The location was great and the kitchen in foom was good.and nice staff.
- Nice room right on the beach and walking location to nice restaurants. Staff were helpful and always making sure we were set with our needs. There is a nice restaurant on site that had a great happy hour and breakfast menu.
- Beach and location are perfect. High season rates were a little bit expensive.
- The greatest asset that this hotel has is that it is so close to the sea. The beach is, effectively private and lovely although the sea is often too rough to swim (although the far end of the beach is much calmer). The rooms are comfortable and all overlook the sea with a balcony. They all have a kitchenette with a four ring cooker and large fridge freezer. We have now been on three consecutive years and the condition of the property has improved each year. It is very clean with helpful cleaning staff. The pool is not enormous, about 35 feet, but well maintained. there is ample parking. It is close to excellent restaurants and on a main bus route into Bridgetown.
Infinity on the Beach
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Infinity on the Beach is on an incredible strip of white sand Caribbean beach in Dover. It features a waterfront restaurant, plus 2 outdoor pools.The rooms at this property are air-conditioned and boast tile floors and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They also have a small work desk and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some have incredible sea views.Guests enjoy international cuisine at the property’s on-site restaurant, and other dining options are available within a 10-minute walk.Bridgetown City Centre can be reached in a 15-minute drive, and Grantley Adams International Airport is just 5 miles from Infinity on the Beach.
- It is a quiet hotel in a good location. Staff at Sea Fans were friendly.
- Location right on the beach outstanding, the room for the price was 2x the value of nearby hotels including the rundown Hilton and Radisson. Beach spotless, in outstanding condition. Walking distance to several restaurants including the sunset-awesome and under-rated Seahorse Restaurant.
- Accommodating staff, always courteous. Excellent location, right in the middle of all the action on st Lawrence gap (which however does mean it can be a bit noisy some nights)
- nice happy hour lovely beach, little shops and well located on the gap. disconnected beach short walks and then you have to go out to the road to continue along. better beaches for long beach walks.
- We liked the bar and beach, superb for kids and the location works well for cheap eats and breakfasts. Overall we enjoyed the wide sea and access to beach.
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring 3 outdoor pools, a miniature golf course, and the Baian Breeze Restaurant, this resort is on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. In tropical gardens, it is a 10-minute drive from downtown Bridgetown.Each brightly colored suite at the Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is furnished with a complete kitchen and a furnished balcony. The living area includes a TV and a sofa bed. Wi-Fi is available.The Pure Ocean restaurant is on the beachfront, serving fresh local cuisine. Joslyn’s Café is open for lunch and located next to the beach.Offering direct access to half a mile of sandy beach, the resort is ideal for surfing, scuba diving, and windsurfing. Guests can work out in the on-site gym or play on the tennis courts.Grantley Adams International Airport is within a 15-minute drive of Southwinds Divi Beach Resort. The Garrison Savannah Horseracing Track is 5 minutes away by car.
- The resort located in a great area for restaurants, walking, taking bus to Bridgetown, Oistins etc. Staff good, quickly fixed any problem with room. I am partially handicapped so they placed us on ground floor. Good Managers cocktail party.
- Everything was great, one issue with hot water and that was rectified right away
- Apartment was clean and well equipped. Really nice shower.
we were self catering. this is a dated facility. bathrooms and room furniture are
poor value for the money we were charged. NEW refridgerators — Doors open wrong way.
Cramped work space near to enormous Breakfast bar work- top, with 4 tall breakfast stools.
Stools suitable for 6ft 6inch tall giants.
Double Bed Mattress — similar to a trampoline — every slight movement was felt.
Double Bed stood very high off room floor.
Location is superb. Close to airport in St Lawrence Gap. Great beach.
Blue Horizon Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. An outdoor pool and access to the beach are offered at this Barbados hotel. The Blue Horizon Hotel is within a a 5 minute walk of the Navy Gardens.Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and tea facilities. The rooms have access to Wi-Fi services and satellite TV. The rooms also have tropic decor and decorative headboards.Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the on-site restaurant. The hotel also has a business center.The Blue Horizon Hotel a a 5 minute drive from the center of town of Hastings. The property overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
- Convenient location. Helpful staff. Great for a short stay.
- The room was ok . A rug on the floor next to the bed would be a great idea. Would detract from the cold tiled floor and inject some warmth and comfort.
- I loved the location and the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were excellent.
- I was check into room 104, the bathroom had USED bath soap empty shampoo and body wash bottles very filthy
- The Restaurant did not belong to the hotel. It is run by someone else. The staff were pleasant but needed a shake up. Must admit they did improve as time went on. I think the Hotel Manager maybe had a word. They should do a Happy Hour to get all the hotel guests together. I could certainly run it better. The Hotel it self , the Manager and ALL the staff were FANTASTIC. Made my stay excellent. Thank you Dane Taylor and all your staff. And a special mention for Dale, one of the ladies on reception. Hope Dane you got another dancing partner
Accra Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on Rockley Beach, Accra Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, game room, kids club and gym. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with views of the island, pool or sea.Each spacious room at the Accra Beach Hotel has a ceiling fan, coffee maker, teakettle and cable TV. Bathrooms include a shower.International cuisine is served at the on-site restaurants, and BBQ facilities are available. The Accra Beach also has karaoke nights, live evening entertainment and cocktail parties. The property is home to the only Polynesian restaurant on the island, The Wytukai Restaurant.Hotel Accra Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Bridgetown and a 13-minute drive from Barbados Golf Club. Barbados Grantley Adams Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The restaurant was good for breakfast. Staff there were particularly good. Pool & beach good.
- Beach service excellent. Swimming pool ,Sunset entertainment
- Firstly – the surroundings were clean . Pictures from reviews i saw about the roof damaged , floors dirty etc i experienced none of the above. My concern was getting the room i requested. And to my surprise ocean view was exactly that ! Beautiful view of the pool and beach! Woke up to lovely mornings. The hotel bar was always filled with people so hanging out was a bit tough so hussy and i did the touristy thing lol. We explored. All in all the Accra was nice – the beach was always packed sighh
- The housekeeping staff were always courteous and pleasant.
- Check-in was a breeze and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was my birthday the following day and at breakfast the wishes me happy birthday. I left for the entire morning but on my return there was cake waiting in my suite wishing me happy birthday. Food tasted great! Would certainly recommend to a friend.
CHOj-Sun Island Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. CHOj-Sun Island Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments, and Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint Lawrence Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Lawrence to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Lawrence but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Lawrence. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!