10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-laurent-sur-mer Lower Normandy:
One of our top picks in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer.This hotel is located just 50 feet from Omaha Beach in Normandy. It is surrounded by a garden and offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free on-site parking.Rooms at La Sapinière are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a private balcony.Hotel Sapinière’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine made with local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room with its wooden beamed ceiling or on the patio overlooking the grounds.La Sapinière is a 6-minute drive from the American Cemetery and a 15-minute drive from Bayeux. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Location, lovely staff, and great restaurant. We had a great experience 10 years ago, and returned again this year, 2019, and it was just as wonderful as the last. Hope we can make it back again, and make it a more frequent visit.
- The rooms were very updated, bright, clean and fresh. We had adjoining rooms with our kids and it worked out perfectly. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The restaurant was excellent (we ate there twice). The location was right on Omaha Beach which is why we were there. The hotel really exceeded our expectations!
- For anyone who wants to be immersed in the history of Omaha Beach, this is the place to be. The location allowed us to take multiple walks on the beach and soak up the gravity of what happened there. The staff was amazing and the food was out of this world!
- The staff members were all super nice. There was a table tennis table with rackets and balls, a lot of chairs to sit on outside or inside, amazing dinner menu with a ton of sea food choices, and the breakfast options were great as well. Oh, and their hot chocolate was amazing. Kids said as we were leaving, “I could live at this place for my whole life.”
- Loved the atmosphere and the people made the place. Food was very good.
Logis Hotel Du Casino
Logis Hotel Du Casino is located on Omaha beachfront, 1,650 feet from the D-day Museum and 1.9 mi from Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial. It offers 2 different restaurants with terraces.Most rooms have panoramic sea views. Each room is decorated in lively colors, making it bright and is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a bathrobe.The brasserie offers traditional French cuisine with seafood specialties. The second restaurant is a brewery that serves International gastronomic cuisine. A buffet breakfast is available daily.Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar or on one of the 2 fully furnished terraces. There is WiFi available.Free private parking is provided. Guests have several activities nearby, such as Club Eolia and water sports center, 3.1 mi from Hotel Du Casino or access to several museums including the famous Bayeux Tapestries.
- The room and location was absolutely awesome. great view of the ocean and would recommend this establishment to anyone.
- Our view of Omaha Beach from our room was the best!
- Room overlooking the water with good views from the bathroom and the bedroom. We slept to the sound of the waves and the smell of the water. Dining alfresco watching the activities on the beach and the visitors to the D-day memorials was fun, peaceful, and scerene.
- The location OVERLOOKS Omaha Beach. You can hear the waves pounding. And at night, if you listen really carefully, you can still hear the soldiers, tanks and trucks making their way through the draw. The staff was so cordial, and the two restaurants a blend for whatever taste you have. You could easily stay for a week.
- Wonderful views of beach and ocean. Food was simply wonderful.
Domaine de L’Hostreiere
One of our top picks in Colleville-sur-Mer.Domaine De L’hostreiere is a 3-star hotel located close to Omaha beach in the heart of Bessin, Normandy. It offers spacious grounds and a warm welcome.Rooms are comfortable and beautifully designed. They come equipped with satellite TV, internet access and private bathroom.The accommodations at the Domaine De L’hostreiere either face east or west. The modern apartments feature an American kitchen, a flat-screen TV and either a terrace or a veranda with garden furniture.The hotel’s café is open from midday until 17:00. Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar and the lounge.Domaine De L’hostreiere also offers a flower garden, billiard room and a tea room.
- Beautiful grounds and easy parking. Love all the roses and specimen planting. Our unit had nice little terrace for drinks and light meal. Next time we will make this a base location for exploring Normandy beaches. Very close to the beaches, the Omaha Memorial Cemetery, and a large D-Day museum. Go to the memorial and walk the grounds, you can not fail to be impressed and proud of the men who landed In this operation. Museum in the Memorial should not be missed. We saw many folks walking past because they do check bags,leave your bags in the car and go in. I was also largely impressed by the residents in the area who support visitors and make this experience so meaningful. Museums we visited were not dog friendly.
early check-in and late check-out without problems.
I’ve stayed here maybe 6-7 times over the years. The staff is fantastic — friendly and efficient. The onsite restaurant is great for your morning startup, or a tasty lunch.
The location is perfectly situated for everything from museum visit, Omaha cemetery and beach, to getting fresh apple juice at the local farms. ( oh my, that is good stuff )
I need to plan another trip or two out there soon but this time longer. There is just too much to see in two days. 3-4 is much more reasonable, especially if you are traveling with seniors. You will gain a lot more not trying to see everything in 1-2 days. The rates are an absolute bargain! Bon marché! Vous en avez pour votre argent!!!
- Close to Omaha and central to other sites. My second time here and we enjoyed our stay.
- A stunningly beautiful hotel and grounds. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location is within a quarter mile of the Normandy American Cemetery, as no hotel could be closer. One room was upstairs, another was down. Both rooms were very similar in size and dimensions. I would recommend this hotel to any American wanting great stay and a wonderful breakfast. But be warned that late arrivals will face extra challenges. (see comments)
ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin
The ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin is located in the heart of the fishing village near the D-Day landing beaches, Golf course Omaha beach and in a seaside town full of charm and attractions all year round.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Guests can enjoy a snack whenever they like with the 24-hour bar service.This is a modern hotel with 62 highly comfortable air-conditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by the hotel.
- Breakfast was good – limited choices but adequate. Nice parking area located behind the hotel. Easy walking distance to numerous restaurants and easy drive to D-Day locations.
- The breakfast options were fairly limited but still enjoyable. Nice parking area located behind the hotel and even though the entrance to the parking lot was located a bit far from the main entrance of the hotel, it was very well marked and easy to find.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Full service bar where I tried Calvados for the first time.
Area known for it’s unique scallops.
- The harbour view – loved watching the fishing boats,etc. We do always request a room with a balcony and harbour view.
- Nice town, sound proof room with a very comfortable firm bed…
Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel)
Located in a fishing village, 150 feet from the port, Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel) is located in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain. It includes an on-site restaurant, free WiFi access and a 24-hour reception.Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. Guests are also invited to visit the Landing Beaches, which can be found nearby.Hotel Eisenhower is 0.7 mi from Omaha Beach Golf Club.
- Great location. Warm friendly helpful staff. Nice clean and comfortable rooms.
- Nice family room. Good breakfast, excellent location.
- Town and surroundings of the hotel. Breakfast was good.
- The location was awesome and the hotel was clean. Only 8 euros a night for a pet.
- Just off the centre of a bustling fishing port, near to the historic sites at Omaha and Gold beaches.
Mercure Bayeux Omaha Beach
This hotel is located at the heart of Normandy, a region rich in scenery and history, near the D-Day Landing Beaches, Bayeux and Caen and in a seaside town full of charm and attractions all year round.The hotel has 70 stylish rooms, 2 of which are suitable for disabled guests. A flat-screen TV is provided in each room, and all have Wi-Fi access.Mercure Omaha Beach features a restaurant and a bar lounge with soft lighting and billiards table. It offers panoramic views over the 36-hole Golf Course and the sea, a swimming pool and the beauty institute Espace Forme Omaha. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Close to everything for visiting Normandy and WWII sites. Keeps you in the French countryside and not a big urban hotel.
- Perfect quiet location close to a small village and local beaches. Great staff, food and the premises are wonderful.
- This hotel was pure luxury, the staff were extremely friendly, and we even got an upgrade unexpectedly which was a nice surprise! When we got our new room the room smelt like cigarette smoke and the staff did a great job of acting immediately to clean the air in the room! The bathroom was amazing with a great bath! We ate dinner at the restaurant as well and it was delicious, we were a tough group of 5 and the waiters were very patient with us!
- We arrived late, but the restaurant was VERY accommodating and served us with a smile. The property was clean, inviting, and rooms well appointed.
- It was a very pleasant experience the rooms are great breakfast was nice very enjoyable
Hôtel de la Marine
Offering a gastronomic restaurant, Hôtel de la Marine is located in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain. You can relax on the furnished terrace with a drink from the bar. Free WiFi access is available in public areas and Bayeux is 5.6 mi away.The rooms at Hôtel de la Marine are colorfully decorated and feature a private bathroom with a bath or shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding.Hôtel de la Marine is just 0.7 mi from the Omaha Beach Golf Club and 6.8 mi from both Omaha Beach and the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Great location on harbor with nice view of harbor. Comfortable room. Good water pressure in shower. Nice, simple breakfast buffet.
- Excellent restaurant, probably one of the best in town. Very good petit déjeuner, with many choices and good variety.
- Loved that it was right on the edge of the bay. Watched a fish market going on in the morning. It was foggy so couldn’t see very far out to sea but still nice. Location to WW2 beaches was good.
- Wonderful location overlooking the marina area – our room on the top floor had lovely ocean views. The staff – which doubles as the restaurant staff – was nice and helpful. Most do not speak English. The restaurant offered fresh fish and was crowded each night.
Breakfast was excellent
Perfect view! Very nice staff
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach
One of our top picks in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain.Providing free access to the solarium, 2 swimming pools and children’s playground, this residence is ideally located in the heart in a 7-hectare park in Omaha Beach Golf Course. It is also 2.5 mi from the town center and harbor. The sandy beach Omaha Beach is 5.6 mi away.The Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach is made up of apartments and houses, each with a balcony or terrace with a view of the golf course. Wi-Fi access is available and guests can borrow board games on site.Guests can prepare their own meals at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach. Studios and apartments include a kitchen with an oven, a fridge and induction hobs. Baked goods can be delivered every morning at an extra charge if you reserve 24 hours in advance.Activities available in the area include excursions to the D-Day beaches.The residence harmoniously blends in with the Normandy landscape thanks to its stone and plaster façades, slate roofs and wooden shutters.
- Great location. Great little houses. Facility very family friendly and you are getting great value for the price. Sadly we only stayed there 2 days and tried other locations but that was a mistake. Next time I will book a whole week for the whole family.
- Plenty of room. Great location. One floor. Private patio.
Great location in eastern Normandy. A nice complex, lots of recreational activities available with gear provided. Very comfortable accommodations!
Don’t forget to ask for discounts from tourist sites – show your key!
- Beautiful location on a golf course in the country…small condo with 3 single beds in living room and a double upstairs—2 baths…one down with toilet, sink and shower, & one up with tub/shower, toilet and sink. Small kitchen had everything except stove. 4 burners to cook on, microwave, sm fridge, coffee pot and hot water pot. Table and 4 chairs, free wifi. Rolls and pastries for sale in the morning 8:30-9:30 in the office. Heated indoor and outdoor pool. Check in was easy and management in the office very kind.
- 3 adults Visited at Easter. We got a 2 bedroom house that had a really comfy double bed in main bedroom and 2 singles in other room. The sofa also converted into a bed. Downstairs was a kitchen diner with a table for 6 with sofa and tv. The kitchen area was small but well equipped. There was a downstairs toilet. There was a lovely patio area off kitchen with a big field beyond. It was very quiet at night. Good location for visiting WW2 sights.
Adonis Grandcamp – Résidence Les Isles De Sola
One of our top picks in Grandcamp-Maisy.This residence is located in Grandcamp-Maisy, a short walk from the beach and fishing port. It offers free access to the wellness area, fitted with a sauna and hammam. Each apartment has an equipped kitchen.All of Adonis Grandcamp’s apartments have an private bathroom, a seating area and some feature a balcony. Each kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator and kitchen table.A buffet breakfast is served in the property’s breakfast room and is subject to an extra cost. Children can enjoy breakfast at a reduced rate. Guests can relax on the poolside sunbathing terrace or in the garden.Many seafood restaurants are located nearby. You can visit the villages along the Normandy cider route.Guests of Adonis Grandcamp – Résidence Les Isles De Sola can enjoy numerous water sports at the nearby beaches as well as fishing, cycling and horse riding nearby.
- Close to pont du hoc and Normandy beach. Great location.
- The location was great! White linens and towels. Fine for a place to sleep for the night.
- Nice location close to town, beach, gas, and grocery store.
- Location was very close to many of the World War II beaches and very close to the Carrefour (grocery store and gas station). Pool would have been nice but weather didn’t support using it.
- Large room, good location. Large bathroom and value for money
Hôtel De La Marine
Facing the sea and the famous museum of the Allies Normandy landings of 1944, The La Marine Hotel enjoys the best location of the area fitted in a beautiful bay between two steep rocks.Our professional team is here to turn your stay in an unforgettable one. A very tasty cookery… You are at home at “La Marine”. 28 rooms with satellite television.The restaurant oriented on the seaside and breakfast service will suit you and add to your comfort. Discover this region full of History and charm.
The hotel was in a perfect location. I came with my eldest son as part of a Bucket List. Starting in Normandy to see my Father’s grave at Fontenay de Le Pesnel. We loved your view, the dinner & staff were amazing all the
way from front desk on. The D-day Museum right there and the old artillery land marks in the sea. We set off for Jersey Island where my Mum grew up and where I learned to swim with Nana. Then to the U.K. where I was
born just after my Father was killed,1944. 11 wonderful days of great weather,friends & family. We will return!!
- Fantastic location with incredible sea breeze into our. Loved their restaurant big, big bonus. Walk along promanade great. Close to museums.
- The hotel was right on the water and the restaurant was very good. Ideally located for Normandy beach tours and has a small museum across the parking lot.
- We loved the hotel, the location and the staff was very helpful.
- Location and views were great. Room was small and tight. Staff warm and very friendly.
- The hotel was in a perfect location. I came with my eldest son as part of a Bucket List. Starting in Normandy to see my Father’s grave at Fontenay de Le Pesnel. We loved your view, the dinner & staff were amazing all the
Top Hotels In Saint-laurent-sur-mer Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!