10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-laurent-de-lévézou Midi-pyrénées:
This Mercure hotel is located in Millau in the Midi-Pyrenees, just 1,650 feet from the historic Place Foch. It offers views of the Millau Viaduct and has an outdoor terrace.Each guest room includes air conditioning, satellite TV and wired internet access. Many rooms have views of the Causses limestone plateaux or Millau Viaduct.The Mercure Millau’s restaurant, Au Bouchon de la Fontaine, is open for lunch and dinner serving traditional French cuisine. A wide selection of fine wines is available in the hotel bar.In addition to a 24-hour front desk, Hotel Millau also provides dry cleaning and tour desk services.Cevennes National Park is 12 miles away and the Millau Viaduct is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Private on-site parking is available.
- Veiw of bridge from balcony, staff location and french feel to hotel. Parking very good in secure courtyard .
Liked the fact that we could boil our own eggs in the breakfast room.
Despite arriving too late for lunch they provided us with a hot meal.
Staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- Great view from the windows, all the basic amenities are in place and working
Bed comfortable, good view from windows.
- Nice hotel. Shame restaurant was not open that evening but we should have planned better. Stunning view of the Millau Viaduct from our bedroom, but we did upgrade.
Relais du Bois du Four
Le Relais du Bois du Four welcomes you in the heart of the mountains and lakes of Lévézou in Aveyron in the Parc Naturel Régional des Grands Causses.Facing a small lake and a mill, it is in a quiet area and offers modern and spacious guestrooms. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access and a view of the countryside.Enjoy traditional and regional cuisine in the charming restaurant and also, relax in the hotel bar with a drink by the fireplace.The family-run Le Relais du Bois du Four is located 1.9 mi of Saint Leons and 5 mi from the A75 Motorway. It is also a 10-minute drive from Millau Viaduct.
- Lovely and old traditional auberge in France. Great location for stop over and set in quite a beautiful site. Rooms are basic but comfortable and very clean. Supper was really good although they are super busy and you sometimes need to be patient. Food is great thought, generous portions and good traditional and tasty french cuisine for good value.
- Simple hotel with quiet location close to the Millau Viaduct. Restaurant was great, offering home cooked French dishes that were delicious and good value.
- V clean. Bathroom small but good. Dinner home cooking and reasonable price
- Great space with a fantastic restaurant at very reasonable prices. The place was immaculately clean.
- WE have stayed at this hotel regularly for the lat 20 years or more. The family are friends and the cuisine remains traditionally excellent.
Hôtel Les Tilleuls de Pareloup
Hôtel Les Tilleuls du Pareloup is located in Salles-Curan, just 0.6 mi from Pareloup Lake in the Midi-Pyrenees region. On site, there is free WiFi, a terrace and a bar.The bedrooms at Les Tilleuls de Pareloup have a flat-screen TV and a phone. They also come with a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning and the on-site restaurant offers traditional food.Rodez is a 40-minute drive from the hotel and Millau is 22 mi away. The property is 26 mi from Roquefort and 12 mi from Castelnau.
Lovely quiet little town. Hotel is a series of rooms above a restaurant. Food was great.
Rooms were comfortable, breakfast was good.
Easy to find, convenient little budget hotel for using as a stop when travelling across country.
Despite the tired interior fittings we both slept better than expected.
Le calme, l’ accueil, l’ environnement immédiat de l’ hôtel, le lac de Pareloup.
La cuisine excellente et copieuse.
- Malgré mon arrivée tardive en hors saison, l’hôtel m’avait contacté pour me donner toutes les indications pour que je puisse accéder facilement à ma chambre, alors que l’accueil était fermé . un plateau repas copieux m’attendait dans un frigo, à ma demande, petit déjeuner, propreté de la chambre et équipement tout à fait corrects.
- Un petit déjeuner au top. Charcuterie croissant pain au chocolat, tout était très bon et très copieux. Le lit très bien nous avons très bien dormi.
- Lovely quiet little town. Hotel is a series of rooms above a restaurant. Food was great.
Deltour Hôtel Millau City
This modern hotel with an outdoor swimming pool and a pleasant garden is located high-up in Millau. The comfortable rooms feature free Wi-Fi internet access.The friendly and attentive staff at Deltour Hôtel Millau City will be happy to help you plan your stay in Millau, and can offer advice on the best restaurants to go and sample delicious regional specialties.Guests wanting to explore the Midi-Pyrénées region by car can park for free at the Deltour.
- Great price, secure parking, close to grocery stores.
- All good for us. Excellent food at restuarant, breakfast very good range and fresh. Room clean and comfortable.
- Very clean,as we were on motorbikes with heavy bags etc,it is always a relief to see a lift to the upper floors.excellent restaurant next door,parking on site a bonus.😉
- Kettle in room, quiet room and friendly lady in reception.
- The location is stunning, the breakfast was superb, the staff were immensely helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The Deltour Bar & Grill next door serves the best food I have ever tasted.
Le Clos d’Is
The Hotel-Restaurant Le Clos D’Is is located in Rivière-sur-Tarn,near the entrance of the Gorges du Tarn et Dourbie. It has an outdoor terrace and guest rooms with private bathrooms and a TV.The Clos D’Is’ restaurant serves regional specialties, which can be enjoyed on the hotel’s shaded terrace. Guests can also relax with a drink in the bar.The Clos D’Is is well located for guests to enjoy canoeing, fishing and rafting on the Tarn River and cycling and paragliding nearby.
- Comfortable clean room. Tasty evening meal of local food, with a carafe of a pleasant red house wine, served outside in the quiet garden. Simple but good breakfast of croissants, pastries, bread and jam, yoghurt, juice, coffee and hot chocolate. Large private car park.
- Good location for visiting les Gorges du Tarn. Quiet hotel, bit old fashioned but good beds and clean bathrooms.
- Very nice staff and a nice restaurant with a very good cuisine.
- This is a typical French small-town hotel of a certain age. The adjoining rooms were great for a young family, and the restaurant was excellent. Staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is beautiful.
- Erg netjes schoon. Vriendelijke ontvangst. Men probeerde zelfs Engels te spreken, dat zegt wel wat in Frankrijk. Prima voor tussenstop.
Hôtel des Causses
Located in the center of Millau, this pet-friendly hotel is set in the Grands Causses Regional Park. Free WiFi is provided.This hotel offers nonsmoking rooms with air conditioning, luxury beds, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast including local products is served every morning in the breakfast room. The hotel’s restaurant serves dishes made of local produce and inspired by Scandinavian cuisine. Guests can also taste wine from local vineyards.This hotel has 2 floors and no elevator, but the staff will be happy to help you with you luggage. Shops and restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the hotel.The hotel is accessible from the A75, which is a 10-minute drive away. Free public parking is available nearby and private parking is available on site at an additional charge.
- The room was clean and comfortable for the one night I spent at hotel. Location was quiet but convenient to the historic part of town where there are many restaurants and cafés. It was a about a ten minute walk. The area around Millau is a most attractive destination and a photographers dream.
Good location, about 10 mins from the centre.
- Very friendly hosts and staff. Let me park my motorcycle in the garage. Lovely evening meal and plenty for breakfast. Loved it and will be back.
- Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, slightly quirky decor, room wasn’t very big but perfect for a short stay
- Friendly owners, secure parking,central location, comfortable room.
Hotel Restaurant L’Etape
The Hotel Restaurant L’étape is located in the historic Aveyron town of Millau. It offers good value guest room, each with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel also has a bar where guests can enjoy a drink.The hotel Etape is located next to the Millau sports areas and 0.6 mi from central Millau. Guests of the hotel can enjoy tennis, swimming and indoor climbing nearby.
Location good for walks to the center (not far) or some of beautiful local walks along the Tarn. No problem finding gratis on-street parking a few meters north of L’Etape. (note: mid-Feb. is WAY off-season) Hot water was ample & HOT. Heating of the room was good & controllable. bed/mattress OK-ish, but oddly low.
Cheap & cheerful, as the Brits say.
- Newly renovated it seems. Also, it has airconditioning.
What a superb little hotel this is. Fantastic rooms, friendly service and great breakfast. We will definitely use this hotel again when we visit Millau.
It’s a five minute walk to the centre which is lovely. Well pleased!!
- Great value for money.. The beer was only €3 at the hotels Resturant. Saw several people eating the but we like to go into the town to enjoy the many bars, restaurants and entertainment.
- A short walk to the centre of Millau was no trouble as we had been riding motorbikes all day. Good little place to stay. Friendly and comfortable. Parking was secure next door and cost €3. We’d definitely go back 😊😊
- Location good for walks to the center (not far) or some of beautiful local walks along the Tarn. No problem finding gratis on-street parking a few meters north of L’Etape. (note: mid-Feb. is WAY off-season) Hot water was ample & HOT. Heating of the room was good & controllable. bed/mattress OK-ish, but oddly low.
Millau Hotel Club
This hotel club is located in Millau with views of the city and the Tarn Valley. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and free parking.Each air-conditioned guest room at the Millau Hotel Club has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An express breakfast including a hot drink, a croissant and a fruit juice is served every morning. The hotel’s restaurant serves varied cuisine, including traditional dishes, grilled dishes and themed cuisine by the swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail in the pool-side bar and musical entertainment is organized during summer months.Additional facilities at the Millau Hotel Club include a fitness center, a sauna and a games area for children.The hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Millau town center.
- Room was basic, shower good but bathroom had an unpleasant smell of drains. Safe motorcycle parking. Restaurant food was good.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the swimming pool was available although not heated.
- 10 minute walk into town, easy access from the main road, plenty of facilities (not used).
- Clean, with small room facility. Not to hard to find, and quiet place.
- The Heineken was good, otherwise on most levels it failed to deliver
In a frame of greenery, built on the side of the castle, near the Viaduct of Millau, gorges of the Tarn, in Cevennes National Park. The hotel has 30 comfortable, quiet rooms with shower, and TV.
- Clean and quite, The guy who seems to run the place was friendly and helpful.
- No food or drinks offered the room was good for the £30 we paid ; Reception was non-existant until we phoned ; Only speak french . Gave helpful info about old town ; Saw someone on reception for about 5 mins then reception did not reopen again . Room was clean , warm and bed comfortable.
- Confort simple, hôtel correct, personnel chaleureux
- L’accueil est très bien. Les petits déjeuners sont parfaits avec des confitures maisons! Je recommande cet endroit.
- Hotel très facile d’accès avec un petit déjeuner très copieux
Deltour Hôtel Millau
One of our top picks in Millau.Deltour Hotel is located in Millau, in the Regional Natural Park of Grands Causses. It offers rooms with attached bathroom for up to 3 people with free WiFi and cable TV.Deltour Hotel Millau is ideal for discovering the plateau of Larzac, the famous Viaduct of Millau and the Gorges du Tarn.The entire hotel is air-conditioned and free public parking is available on site.Deltour Hôtel Millau is located 1.9 mi from Millau Train Station and a 15-minute drive from A75 Motorway.
- Clean room, easy access – excellent shower! Very convenient for those who want to see the Viaduc de Millau bridge nearby.
- Convenient to our trip, inexpensive. It was just a place to sleep for the night, so we weren’t looking for someplace special.
- We couldn’t find there restaurant but went to buffalo grill which was great
- Breakfast and young girl on reception was very helpful on arrival
- We knew it was a budget hotel and have stayed at many around France. This was one of the best. Breakfast was beautiful warm pan du chocolates, great coffee (not silly small cups) fresh crusty bread and a few nice extras. Exceptionally good value
Top Hotels In Saint-laurent-de-lévézou Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Lévézou Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!