10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-laurent-de-brévedent Upper Normandy:
Campanile Le Havre Est – Gonfreville
This hotel offers fully equipped guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast or a family-style meal in the on site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and facilities for making hot drinks are provided in the guest rooms. The private bathroom are fitted with a bath or a shower.The hotel Campanile Le Havre Est is located close to main transport links in to the city center.
- breakfast was fine; good choice for a hotel if you’re ‘on the go’
- It was practical, just outside Le Havre and off the motorway.
- Reception staff and the restaurant lady were excellent. Friendly welcome and very helpful . Pork meal bit tough but replacement suggested was excellent. Very suppprtive staff in restaurant.
- Did the job as a stopover, decent food in the restaurant, good parking.
- The hotel room was super clean and warm. The bed was lovely and big with an extra blanket. Madam gave us a smiling welcome and was very helpful.
B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 2
B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 2 is offering accommodations in Harfleur. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hotel.At B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 2, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 17 miles from B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 2.
- Location was very convenient to a bus stop, and walk-able to the amenities of the small town it was in.
- what breakfast ??? if you call a place ‘B and B’ I expect a breakfast to be included . as it happens it didn’t matter as we left at 6.45 am . before your staff arrived , although advertised as there from 6.30 . the day before , no staff to book uns in at 3.00 pm .
- Clean rooms and helpful staff with a handy little machine you can get food delivered from. Great value for money.
- It’s good for an overnight stay and if you don’t arrive late and in the dark. It’s clean and OK.
- There was nothing to recommend about this hotel. It was awful.
Ibis Le Havre Sud Harfleur
Ibis Le Havre Sud Harfleur is located in Harfleur, 23 mi from Deauville and 4.3 mi from Le Havre city center. Guests can enjoy the on-site snack bar, the fitness room and free WiFi access throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channel and the private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.The hotel’s on-site snack bar is open 24/7 and offers food and drinks. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Océane Stadium is a 5-minute drive the property and Honfleur is 11 mi from Ibis Le Havre Sud Harfleur, while Étretat is 18 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Quiet little town, good public transport right to Stade Ocean. Their breakfast option was very good. The staff is excellent!! Very attentive and helpful.
- Very clean comfortable modern Ibis hotel. Everything designed for comfort of the guests.
- We went to see the women’s FIFA world cup game and it was conveniently located near the stadium for a 1 night stay.
- Walking distance to a cute town for a beer and snack. Friendly staff.
- Nice bathroom, the room was small but comfortable
Kyriad Le Havre Montivilliers
This hotel is set in Montivilliers, just 1.6 mi from the city center. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, and guests are invited to relax in the on-site restaurant.All guest rooms at Kyriad Le Havre Montivilliers include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Each room also features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s breakfast room, and evening meals are proposed in the restaurant.
- Easy to find in a quiet area overlooking shopping centre, which is not open late. the room was small but comfortable. A big plus is it had a kettle. Had a very nice dinner in restaurant. Didn’t have breakfast has we left early to catch ferry. It took us about 15 minutes to the docks. Excellent for overnight stay. Free parking.
- The quietest room I have ever had anywhere. Good solid walls. It was my first experience of Kyriad and will certainly look for them again.
- Very good all around staff excellent breakfast was good ideal for the 1 night we stayed before catching the ferry the next day
- Everything; perfect stop over place and was even better than other Kyriads as they have their own restaurant here. Wifi/ internet good/OK. Free parking under surveillance
- A basic set of accommodations offering a friendly atmosphere and staff with excellent breakfast options.
B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 1
B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 1 has accommodations in Harfleur. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi.At the hotel rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at B&B Hôtel LE HAVRE Harfleur 1 can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Not staffed all the time, but the front desk person was helpful, and tried to help us figure out where we were going even though we didn’t speak much French
- The hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
- great off the highway location for an overnight pit stop with nice duplex 4 pers bedroom ideal for family, with secured parking
- Surprised to find that this was a part-time automated hotel (check-in by kiosk) which was nice and the parking was gated. The set up for the quadruple room was neat with its loft. Small, but for the price, clean sheets, and a private bathroom this was a great spontaneous hotel choice for us.
- Good option in reception of be able to order pizza direct to your room door!
Premiere Classe Le Havre Centre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Premiere Classe Le Havre Center offers hotel accommodations in Le Havre. The hotel is near the A13 and A29 motorway and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can order a snack at the hotel to be enjoyed in your room or on the terrace.Etretat is a 35-minute drive from Premiere Classe Le Havre Center, while Honfleur is 14 mi away.
- We were close to the world cup stadium. The hotel was very comfortable and basic.
- Clean and comfortable. Exactly what we needed for a short stay.
- Great location for my particular holiday in Le Havre.
- Convenient location to the Ocean Stadium and train station and was fairly priced. Customer Service rep was fantastic. She spoke English pretty well and was able to help me out.
- Staff was really nice and helpful, the room was clean. Downstairs you can get access to a microwave. A very simple option for a short stay.
Résidence Hoteliere Du Havre
One of our best sellers in Le Havre! Located in Le Havre, the Résidence Hoteliere is just 350 feet from the Docks and 10 minutes from the city center. It offers studios with a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi access.The Résidence Hoteliere Du Havre is serviced by a elevator and each studio has a TV, work desk and a private bathroom.The Hoteliere Du Havre is a 20-minute drive from Honfleur and a 50-minute drive from Deauville.
The location is excellent as it is opposite the central train station
The bed was very comfortable and there was always hot water and good water pressure in the shower
The towel radiator was also very effective
Having a fridge, TV and microwave in the room made a long stay very manageable
- It is not an independent hotel, it belongs to Bed & Breakfast hotels, so the breakfast is really good. The room was really big for that amount of money…I like the appearance of modern-luxurious combined with a bit shady… like the floors are…
- Although opposite the station, was very quiet, there seemed to be a lot of building work in Le Harve, parking was a question, but on a Sunday street side parking was free, otherwise metered.
- Location is wonderful! Gare in a few steps from the hotel
- The bathroom is amazing, the whole apartment is small and nice, good choice for a couple of nights in Havre.
- The location is excellent as it is opposite the central train station
Nomad Hotel le Havre
Nomad Hotel le Havre is located in Le Havre and offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi access and a modern-style decor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Dock Océane shopping center is 2,950 feet from this hotel and the city center and its city hall are a 5-minute drive away.All of the rooms at Nomad Hotel le Havre feature a tablet and a video projector. They all include a bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.A breakfast is served everyday. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the surroundings.Le Havre Train Station is a 2-minute walk from the hotel and André Malraux Modern Art Museum is 1.2 mi away.
- Very close to the train station and cool use of eco-friendly amenities
- The hotel is clean and the lobby is a nice environment for working on my computer. The staff is very friendly
- Room was very comfortable and the staff so helpful and friendly.
- We struggled to find a good breakfast anywhere in the town – especially Mondays when the town is closed! On the last day we had the express breakfast and it was the best coffee we had in the 4 days and the pastries were fresh. Great value too.
- Overall a pleasant hotel, with very courteous and professional staff. Has secure, indoor parking at a reasonable cost.
hotelF1 Le Havre
Hotelf1 Le Havre offers accommodations in Gonfreville-l’Orcher, 6.2 mi away from Le Havre. Free WiFi and free private parking are offered on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at an extra cost.Deauville is a 40-minute drive from Hotelf1 Le Havre, while Honfleur is 11 mi away from the property.
- We can heat up our own food for free and they are available 24 hours.
- Breakfast was fine-just what I always have on holiday. Good bus service to centre of le Havre and the football I went for.
- Convenient location. Availability of triple room.
- From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. James welcomed us warmly and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was clean and comfortable with basin and tv. Showers were down the hall and large with hot water and soap provided. All very clean. Breakfast was very cheap and worth it. OK the location is no picture but all we needed was a bed for the night. It was quiet too, considering location. On the whole it was excellent value for money.
- Very cheap so this made up for the location and extremely basic facilities.
Eklo Hotels Le Havre
Eklo Hotels Le Havre is a modern-style hotel located in Le Havre. You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and dining room. Guests can enjoy a terrace at the property.The small soundproofed rooms at Eklo Hotels Le Havre have a walk-in shower, a toilet and a mirror. They feature a flat-screen TV.A self-service continental breakfast is available daily at an extra cost. Private parking is available on site and other services (toiletries and late check-out) are available at the hotel for an extra fee.André Malraux Modern Art Museum is located 3.1 mi away and the Docks Oceane Shopping Center is 2.5 mi from the hotel and Le Grand Cap Shopping Center is a 2-minute walk away. A Tramway Metro Station can be found in front of the hotel and leads directly to the Train Station or to the beach.
French breakfast with bread, croissants, cereal and drinks. Price is correct.
Basic rooms. Good value for money.
- The staffs and reception were absolutely very kind! They gave us some advise and also helped us for putting our bikes and kayak inside the hotel.
- LOVED the shower! Public transportation was ‘spot on’ for tourist travel and I did quite a bit of walking around the area! I took a sidetrip to Paris from Gare du Le Havre!
- Price was right for what you got. The room was very clean and functional.
- Close enough from ferry terminal for overnight stay.
- French breakfast with bread, croissants, cereal and drinks. Price is correct.
Top Hotels In Saint-laurent-de-brévedent Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!