10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-lary-soulan Midi-pyrénées:
Hôtel Neste de Jade
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Hotel Neste de Jade is located opposite the new cable car that offers easy access to the ski slopes. It is just a 5-minute walk from the village of Saint-Lary-Vignec and opposite the thermal center, Sensoria.Free Wi-Fi is available at the reception and a flat-screen TV is provided in each room. Guest rooms are spacious and have large bay windows that offer panoramic views.Hotel Neste de Jade offers a buffet breakfast and in winter, tea, coffee and hot chocolate are at guests’ disposal.Hotel Neste de Jade offers an outdoor swimming pool. Ski and equipment hire is also possible on site.The hotel enjoys a peaceful location, in the Hautes-Pyrénées region. Lourdes is 43 mi away.
- Location and beds were comfortable and large terrace. Also very near to the village
- Great location and very friendly and helpful staff
- It was clean and cosy. Staff were very nice and friendly. Walking distance to the town centre but on a quiet little road. Nice view of the mountains.
- Welcoming and functionally comfortable In a way that met all our needs and expectations. Conveniently situated in the town near restaurants etc. Good breakfast and off street parking.
- Bed was comfy. Separate beds for the three children (not sofa beds). Location was perfect. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hôtel Les Arches
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Hotel Les Arches is in the center of Saint Lary, close to the ski elevators and the thermal baths. It offers an outdoor heated swimming pool open in summer, and rooms with a private bathroom, TV and mountains views.Breakfast buffet is served each morning at Les Arches and notably includes home-made cakes, French pastries, cereals, breads, eggs, ham, cheese, dry and fresh fruits. This meal can be enjoyed in the dining room.Upon reservation at the reception and at an extra cost, guests can also have evening meals prepared with regional produce. Free WiFi is available in all areas and a computer is also available in the hotel’s lounge.The Hôtel Les Arches provides a free private outdoor car park, as well as a garage for bicycles. Luggage and ski storage is also available at the hotel.
- Excellent staff, great location, very clean and good food
- The restaurant was good for dinner, but we decided not to spend the 20 euros a day extra for breakfast. Great location.
- Very pleasant receptionist and good room and facilities
Very good overall
Very nice and helpful staff, eager to help you in every possible way to make sure you make the best of your stay. They were very helpful to help us plan our day trips in the area.
Nice and comfortable room, nice breakfast buffet and heated swimming pool.
Easy parking and we have been able to store our bike in a safe place. Walking distance to every point of interest in the village.
Madame Vacances Résidence Cami Real
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Madame Vacances Résidence Cami Real offers spacious apartments on 2 levels. It also has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. There is free WiFi access at the reception and with a surcharge in each accommodations.All of the apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. TV can be rented at an extra cost.The residence is located in Saint Lary, surrounded by the highest peaks of the Pyrenees, the Pic Long Néouvielle (10,500 feet). It is a great starting point for skiing, walks and hikes in the vast wilderness that forms a natural frontier with Spain.
Great location and apt size was good. That’s about as far as it goes really for positive comments.
Receptionist was very pleasant.
Very budget (in every way) choice despite the rating. Does not deserve four stars.
– lack of hot water!
– Unfortunately very basic/inadequate kitchen facilities
– Very limited free parking
– Small pool facilities
– very central location
– friendly and helpful staff
Overall they’re much better places around the area for the pricetag and star rating. Best avoided.
- The staff is top. Very friendly and very nice people. Top to the couple running the reception.
- Location was excellent – stunning views! Well equipped kitchen and comfortable furniture.
- Central location and plenty of room in our apartment.
- Great location and apt size was good. That’s about as far as it goes really for positive comments.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Rives de l’Aure
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Rives de l’Aure is in the heart of the village, 350 feet from the Thermal baths and the cable car. It offers a swimming pool and mountain views.Guest accommodations has a complete kitchen with 4 electric hotplates, refrigerator, multi-function oven, dishwasher, electric coffee maker. They also have TV and a balcony or patio.Baked goods can be delivered to your apartment by a placing an order with reception the evening before. A bakery menu is available in the apartment and at reception, this service is at an additional cost.Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Rives de l’Aure is located in the Pyrenean village located in the middle of the Aure Valley. Private, covered parking is available on site at a surcharge.Upon prior reservation and depending on the date of the stay, guests can benefit from reduced rates for ski passes and equipment rental.
- the location was perfect , the possibility to order bakery for breakfast was great
- Sylvie was very kind and helpful. The ski lift is around the corner. Well furnished and clean appartment.
- Staff were really friendly and could not do enough to help. Excellent service
- La ubicación y la atención, en general todo muy bien.
- Super séjour. Chambre propre, gérant très accueillante et arrangeant, notamment concernant notre départ tardif.
Résidence Odalys Soleil d’Aure
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Résidence Odalys Le Soleil d’Aure is located in the village of Saint Lary, just a stone’s throw from the cable car and the old town center.Saint Lary is located in the Aure valley and surrounded by some of the most impressive peaks in the Pyrenees.Résidence Odalys Le Soleil d’Aure features 2-room and 3-room apartments. All of the apartments are spacious and functional and equipped with modern private bathrooms including a complete kitchenette (dish-washer, oven/grill and hotplate).Guests have access to the outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-June to mid-September), access to a fee-paying launderette and a free outdoor car park.
- We were looking for a good-value-for-money self catering apartment for three days skiing at St Lary Soulan. The apartment fitted the bill admirably, it was warm, the bed was comfortable and the kitchen was small but pretty well equipped. We forgot to order towels as an additional extra but a phone call to the number provided resulted in them being delivered an hour or so later. The staff were really helpful.
- Cosy appartment where you can find everything you need, close to the bus stop to the lifts
- L’emplacement est top, pres du centre ville à pied. Parking pratique et acenseur.
position centrale de l’établissement pour aller skier ,randonner ou découvrir les vallées proches.
Vue sur le montagne.
bon agencement de l’appartement et excellent équipement de la cuisine (vaisselle en grande quantité ,lave-vaisselle,hotte qui fonctionne)
– Prix correct malgré tout les à côtés à payer
– Emplacement proche du centre-ville, mais pas toujours facile pour se garer dans la résidence
– Propreté correcte mais sans plus
Nestled in the mountains, Hôtel Aurelia is located in the village 1,950 feet from the ski resort, accessible by a free shuttle. The hotel is open all year round and is the ideal place all those wishing to take full advantage of its unruffled natural setting.Faithful to local culinary tradition, the hotel’s restaurant serves the best local products, making it the perfect place to end an active day in the mountains.You will never be bored in this hotel where everything has been designed for your entertainment. Unwind in the hotel’s private swimming pool, on its tennis court or in the fitness room, unless you prefer to stride along one of the area’s famous hiking trails (Néouvielle natural reserve, Ordesa, Aragon, etc.).
Easy to find, on-site parking, clean and comfortable rooms and excellent staff who were very helpful.
Walking distance to Saint-Lary Centre and 20min drive to skiing in Piau-Engaly. Would highly recommend.
My wife and I liked everything about this hotel from the very friendly welcome, the clean modern room with very comfortable beds to the copious ( and healthy!) breakfast. The room was well appointed – not large but very good. Excellent shower!
The evening meal was outstanding and the service was excellent and very friendly.
Very good wine by the glass , if you wished, at reasonable prices.
- The staff was very friendly and professional . The location is amazing in the middle of the mountains and peaceful. The food is also quite good.
- Meal was simple and very well cooked. Staff excellent in making you feel welcome
- Better breakfast than any 3 star i have experienced. Friendly, helpfull staff. Good noise protection, and well fitted bathroom, warm and hot water quickly.Very comfortable bed and warm but not too hot bedroom. Free and easy parking-
- Easy to find, on-site parking, clean and comfortable rooms and excellent staff who were very helpful.
Chalet FFS Les 4 Vents
Chalet FFS les 4 Vents is a nonsmoking hotel located at the foot of the ski slopes in Saint Lary 1700 Ski Resort. You can enjoy traditional meals in the restaurant where free Wi-Fi access is available, as well as in the property’s bar.The traditionally decorated rooms feature a private balcony. Each room includes a wardrobe and bed linen. With basic comforts, the 1st-floor rooms feature bunk beds and shared bathrooms with a shower.Breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, at an extra cost, and you can enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar. Additional facilities include ski storage free of charge.Free public parking is available nearby. Spain is 12 mi away via Bielsa tunnel and Néouvielle Nature Reserve is 18 mi from the hotel. Lannemezan Train Station is 29 mi away.
- Charme du bar resto avec bois et cheminée, proche des pistes.
Chalet bien situé au pied des pistes, très pratique.
Bon accueil, possibilité de laisser les valises en consigne après avoir libéré la chambre
- La situation aux pieds des pistes est top, le personnel sympa, le petit-déjeuner à volonté, simple mais copieux, le balcon appréciable même si la vue est limitée.
- L’emplacement, l’aimabilite du personnel, accessibilité.
- La situation géographique, au pied des pistes, le local à ski
Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets de l’Adet
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets de l’Adet sits just 150 feet from the ski elevators and at the foot of the Saint Lary / Pla D’adet slopes. It offers 1-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people.The self-catering apartments are decorated in a traditional chalet style. They each have a kitchenette, seating area and free TV. Bed linen and towels are provided. A raclette grill is available to rent at an additional cost.This ski-to-door residence also has spa facilities that include an indoor swimming pool, sauna and hamman.Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets de l’Adet offers guests a lovely view of the surrounding valley and the Pyrenées Mountains.
- grandeur appartement situation place de stationnement et vue
- La ubicación es magnífica y la comodidad del apartamento, ya tienen sabanas y toallas allí incluido en precio
- calme, piscine entretenue et agréable avec les enfants, casier à ski chauffé
- Esta en frente de las pistas… Ya hemos ido varias veces y muy recomendable especialmente con niños… Una semana para desconectar, esquiar y disfrutar en familia
- Idéalement situé pour laisser les enfants à l’école de ski!
Mercure Sensoria de Saint-Lary-Soulan
This Mercure has an indoor pool set in a mountainside garden in the Pyrenees. It is located in the thermal and ski resort of Saint-Lary-Soulan.Each of the Mercure Sensoria de Saint Lary’s guestrooms have modern décor and offer views of the mountains or spa garden. They are all equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV and a Wi-Fi internet connection.On site facilities include a sauna, hot tub, a fitness center, tanning salon, a spa bath and a hammam. Massages are also available as well as thermal spa treatments.The Mercure’s restaurant, La Mangeoire, serves traditional and international cuisine. It offers a la carte dining, international buffets and meals can be enjoyed on the hotel panoramic terrace.Guests of Sensoria de Saint Lary can enjoy access to one of the largest ski resorts in the Pyrenees in winter. In summer guests can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and other outdoor activities.
- We had a lovely view of the fountain from our window. It wa close to restaurants and shops
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. The manager was extremely accomodating and friendly. He is a keen cyclist and advised us on our ride up the Cap De Long. He even called the cafe at the top of the mountain to ensure we made it. In-addition he let us check out very late. The manager, the hotel – with its excellent facilities were superb! Definitely recommend to stay here. This a genuine review – I’m a Cambridge, UK cyclist.
- Good hotel, liked everything. Traveled in August, thus could not experience the fool glory of the ski resort. Great common room and huge parking outside.
Endroit calme mais proche du centre ville.
Les chambres et les lieux d’activité sont impeccables.
Le personnel est avenant et réactif.
- Le room service ; la qualité de la restauration ; la qualité du service du personnel ; les équipements et services hôtels
Lagrange Vacances Le Clos Saint Hilaire
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan.Lagrange Vacances Le Clos Saint Hilaire is located in Vieille Aure, 2,650 feet from St Lary. It features WiFi, as well as a TV and a private bathroom in each apartment. Bed linen and towels are provided.Lagrange Vacances Le Clos Saint Hilaire is a short walk from the Pic Lumiere cable car and guests can enjoy hiking, cycling and winter skiing nearby.Lagrange Vacances Le Clos Saint Hilaire is located just 150 feet from L’Ardoisière Residence swimming pool.
- Nice and big apartments, lot’s of space and beautifull floors, but read my bad remarks!!
- Good amount of space, comfy beds and great, modern feel to the place.
En raison de notre arrivée tardive, les consignes pour récupérer les clefs étaient très claires.
La personne de l’accueil est très agréable.
L’appartement était propre et bien équipé (lave-vaisselle, TV, …) et les draps et serviettes étaient fournies.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié la piscine et le sauna/hamman de la résidence Lagrange qui se trouve de l’autre côté de la rue.
- Parfait par rapport à notre besoin, rien à dire. Logement spacieux et très bon rapport qualité/prix (lié d’une certaine façon à la saison).
- L’accueil et le sourire de Magali. La taille de l’appartement.
Top Hotels In Saint-lary-soulan Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!