10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Kew Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Kew Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Kew Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Kew Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Kew Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Kew Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Kew Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Kew Cornwall:
Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Treglos Hotel is located in Padstow in the region of Cornwall, just 30 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Newquay is 9 miles from Treglos Hotel, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from Treglos Hotel.
- Beds particularly lovely and slept really well! Great location!
- We had a beautiful room with balcony and view of the sea. The beautiful beach was only a short stroll away. You can tell the accomodation caters to a slightly older clientele and in that sense it was a bit old-fashioned with very little atmosphere in the bar and very few people around after about 9pm but it was my first trip to Cornwall and that’s maybe what it’s like. The beds were so comfy though and you couldn’t help but feel relaxed. Beautiful pool also. Would love to return!!
- Lovely room, comfy bed,cosy lounge,friendly staff, super location,good breakfast.
- I found most of the facilities and service to be very good. The staff were most helpful and courteous and the hotel was comfortable and relaxed. The location is also really attractive.
- Friendly staff. Excellent food both breakfast and dinner.
Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club
Located in Bodmin, 26 miles from Plymouth, Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf, and Falmouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club.
- Helpful staff, lovely food good value for money. Well placed for Eden Project. Lovely views over the golf course, hope to come back and play the course!
- Amazing views. Friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Rooms with bath tub have a bottle of complimetary bath salts. Yaay!
- The staff were very friendly, hotel very clean and food to a good standard
- Lovely smoked haddock, just right poached eggs. Good quality bacon etc and generous amounts.
- The food was fine, and the service excellent. The staff made a great effort for the family wedding which we attended. Thank you
The Cornish Arms
The Cornish Arms is located in Port Isaac, just 17 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You can play darts at the hotel. Padstow is 7 miles from The Cornish Arms, and Tavistock is 28 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 13 miles away.
Proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Check in and out very easy. Room was very clean and comfortable. Toiletries great.
Easy parking off road.
- Geoff and Karen made us extremely welcome. Lovely Cornish Pub with open fires. great choice of beers and good bar service. good fish and chips.
- The family room was plenty of room, the extras, bathrobe, slippers, bath packs. Hot chocalate and biscuits for us or kids. They have a great staff, night or morning and the breakfasf was just what you needed to start another activte day. Thanks for a good night.
- We enjoyed everything about this place. The Landlord and his wife were friendly as were the rest of the staff. Would like to say a special thanks to Vicky who is a star barmaid. Good food and good choices for breakfast and other meals. Locals were also fun and friendly. Will be visiting again when we have a chance.
- A very friendly welcome. Comfortable room and excellent breakfast. Good value meals and selection of beers and ciders. Will definitely return in the future.
- Proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Check in and out very easy. Room was very clean and comfortable. Toiletries great.
St Tudy Inn
St Tudy Inn is located in Saint Tudy, 29 miles from Plymouth and 18 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 9 miles from St Tudy Inn, and Port Isaac is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Molesworth Arms Hotel
Located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall, 13 miles from Newquay, Molesworth Arms Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Falmouth is 27 miles from Molesworth Arms Hotel, and Padstow is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very pleasant room, with loads of space, but rather warm.
- We were allocated one of the new refurbish rooms adjoining the pub, it was immaculate and very comfortable. We liked the ambiance in the pub (what we call a proper pub). The Staff were friendly. We stayed in Wadebridge as we were doing the camel cycle trail to padstow, the scenery was beautiful, half way down the trail you could stop for a drink and a light snack from a mobile cart, it took us approximately an hour, but we did take our time. Padstow is really worth a vist.
- Lovely room, but needed extra cleaning. Different staff in the morning-very nice. Room actually set out for breakfast and it was a nice breakfast.
- The inn is in the centre of Wadebridge, so it was close to everything else.
- Lovely room. Excellent service and excellent food.
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Stargazy offers accommodations in Port Isaac. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Newquay is 17 miles from Stargazy, and Padstow is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The location was great. Despite our need to checkout before the scheduled breakfast time the staff were very accommodating in providing us with a light breakfast which was included in the original cost.
- Fantastic view, great complimentary toiletries and refreshments and breakfast. Furnishings were very tasteful. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Position of hotel was wonderful and loved the sister hotel down the road in Port Gaverne.
- Friendly staff, centrally located to all walks and restaurants.
- We booked Stargazy , however building works due to storm damage meant we were moved to the Port Geverne Inn. So this revue is for that property.Very friendly staff ,lovely food and a lovely room.
- Staff were super friendly, welcoming & helpful. Always a good sign when they have a Nespresso machine and mini eggs in the room. Delicious breakfast
Port Gaverne Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Port Gaverne Hotel is located in Port Isaac, 17 miles from Newquay and 6 miles from Padstow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tavistock is 30 miles from Port Gaverne Hotel, and Truro is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
with recommendation for dinner and lovely little spots to visit.
- We loved the location, atmosphere and hospitality. Very welcoming property with a great staff. They made us feel very welcome.
- Great location. Parking. Very friendly staff. Wonderful ambiance. Complementary chocolates in room.
- Very large & comfy bed. Bedroom well fitted out. (Most) staff friendly & helpful.
- Great location, full of character and history. Recommend dining at the hotel or the bar next door.
- Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Featuring free WiFi, The Slipway offers accommodations in Port Isaac, just 16 miles from Newquay.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 6 miles from The Slipway, and Tavistock is 30 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 12 miles away.
- Incredibly attentive, accommodating staff. 5 star treatment. Never too much trouble for anything.
The hotel was quaint but comfortable
It was located in the centre of port Isaac
- Staff was excellent – helpful, accommodating – food delicious – breakfast included, made to order – room extremely comfortable – loved balcony view and seating – location the best! Love Port Isaac, and the Slipway gave us the opportunity to be a part of it!
- I don’t think the menu was that great for the evening meals . There was no white toast on the Thursday morning breakfast
The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.The secluded Longcross is set high above Port Quin, between Port Isaac and Polzeath, and overlooks the North Cornwall coast. Enjoy the new restaurant with terrace and panoramic views.Surrounded by green expanses and splendid gardens, Longcross is ideal for a relaxing break. Surfing beaches, Rock, the Camel Estuary and the championship golf course at St. Enodoc are within a 20-minute drive. The Eden Project is a 40-minute drive.The elegant bedrooms are well-decorated, and some have views of the sea. The hotel has free Wi-Fi access throughout, and there is a play area for children.
- We found the Longcross on line and were absolutely delighted to find a beautiful inn with lovely grounds. The food was delicious and the views from the restaurant and especially the spacious deck were spectacular. In addition to all this, the staff was first rate. Hannah and Jamie (and others) were more than ready to please, professional and appropriately friendly. Would I stay there again, despite the long trip from U.S., a resounding yes!! (Be sure to take a walk in the gardens.)
- Really enjoyed my stay at the Longcross. The location was excellent with a fabulous view and fantastic sunset. The room was clean and comfortable . The food was excellent well presented and delicious. All the staff were friendly and couldn’t do enough to make our stay comfortable. Will definitely recommend and will absolutely return
- Quiet location, close to a number of interesting places. Good breakfasts and evening meals, friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable. Excellent.
- Nice staff, nice reception area and good welcome. Nice room. Lovely dining room and meals. Would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly helpful staff. Lovely big room with four poster bed. We enjoyed the walk into Port Issac from hotel. Liked having a fridge in room.Beautiful grounds.
The Swan hotel
The Swan hotel offers accommodations in Wadebridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 13 miles from The Swan hotel, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from The Swan hotel.
- This is a fantastic location fir birth cornwall beaches. The pub had a band on and they were very good.
- Staff were very lovely and tasty breakfast although not included in price was good value for money
- First impression of the hotel was not great however the staff were extremely friendly the room was excellent
- The owner stayed up until 2.30am for us as we were stuck in traffic on the A30. very clean and comfortable room. lovely breakfast. really friendly staff and locals
- Fantastic Tony & Carmen were brilliant. Re previous answer I don’t drink coffee so can’t rate.
Top Hotels In Saint Kew Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Kew Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Kew Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Kew Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!