10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Keverne Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Keverne Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Keverne Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Keverne Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Keverne Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Keverne Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Keverne Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Keverne Cornwall:
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Meudon Hotel is located in Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.St. Ives is 18 miles from Meudon Hotel, and Newquay is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly warm welcome by staff, which set the standard for the whole trip. Room was lovely and extremely comfortable bed. Meals were all of a superb standard and delicious. Really, there was virtually nothing to fault. Comfort and excellence in all areas.
We have stayed at the Meudon 3 or 4 times over several years . It has always been lovely with slightly old fashioned feel, however I can see that they are improving it .The staff have always been excellent and it’s always been spotlessly clean with lovely towels and bed linen.
Gardens are fabulous and It’s an excellent position for us as we like walking the coastal paths to Falmouth and Helford Passage. Or if you don’t like walking you can just chill in the lovely garden
We love Cornwall hope it doesn’t get spoilt and exploited.
- Spectacular valley gardens leading down to secluded dog friendly beach. Very friendly atmosphere. Excellent quality breakfast. Dog was warmly welcomed.
- The location and Hotel staff were amazing and incredibly helpful, would definitely recommend staying, we will definitely be back!
- Lovely gardens from where you can walk down to the beach.
Trengilly Wartha Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Trengilly Wartha Inn offers accommodations in Constantine, just 15 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. Newquay is 21 miles from Trengilly Wartha Inn, and Falmouth is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from Trengilly Wartha Inn.
- Reasonable value with discount and the food was good. Gardens and trail looked lovely but it was raining too hard to visit.
- excellent breakfast, good lunchtime food. friendly and helpful staff. great location and gardens.
- Your website said cost would be £77 for a double room however charged £94 – this was for two people which you were informed of however the rate you stated was for single occupancy – this seems quite underhand of booking.com
- The staff are all very friendly. We like to eat in the hotel, the food is good and there are always plenty of locals in as well which is a good advert.
- Difficult to find in the dark without sat nav. Nice breakfast.
Mullion Cove Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mullion Cove Hotel offers accommodations in Mullion. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is room service at the property.St. Ives is 17 miles from Mullion Cove Hotel, and Newquay is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- nice breakfast, very good location, very nice hotel, good staff,
- All staff went the extra mile, nothing was too much trouble
- Service was Excellent, food very nice, rooms really comfortable. great coastal location with views and walks.
- All the stuff are perfectly nice, wonderful. The location of the hotel is extremely good.
- The main selling point of this hotel is the location! Set on the cliff top you look right out over Mullion Cove which is beautiful in summer but also in winter when you can sit in your room and watch the Atlantic Ocean at its most ferocious!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Lerryn is a family-run hotel located 2 minutes’ walk from Castle Beach and 10 minutes’ walk from Falmouth town centre. Many rooms offer sea views and some have their own balcony. Free on-site parking is also available.Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom are featured in each room at The Lerryn. Ground floor rooms are available for less able guests.A hearty full English or continental breakfast is provided, and locally sourced ingredients are used where possible. After a day of sailing, walking or exploring the town centre, guests can relax in the garden, licensed bar or residents’ lounge.Live music, drama and entertainment can be enjoyed at the Princess Pavilion, which is just 5-minutes’ walk. Falmouth Town rail station is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel, with the historic Pendennis Castle a further 5 minutes away.
- Warm welcome again for my fourth stay now for an overnight in Cornwall. Very clean room nice a quiet being between Gyllyngvase beach and access to the town centre. Very tasty breakfast as well
- Very nice tastefully decorated room, lovely en suite bathroom, very clean, lovely staff, lovely location. Would definitely stay again.
- We were upgraded to a superior room with a wonderful sea view, balcony and king size bed which was super comfortable! The breakfast was excellent – good sized portions. The hotel was in a good location within walking distance of the beach, coastpath and town centre.
- Huge bed. Kindness of owner in advising me with parking up my car while I was out at sea for 3 days. Great cup of tea.
- Very nice place everything just wright , Friendly staff , Breakfast was great nice starter for the day, Room’s had just everything we needed , 5 minutes from the sea the lad’s loved that..
Budock Vean Hotel
Located in Helford Passage in the region of Cornwall, 17 miles from St. Ives, Budock Vean Hotel features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Newquay is 21 miles from Budock Vean Hotel, and Falmouth is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Location and welcoming staff. Food excellent and v good service
Location , facilities and food.
All staff helpful and attentive
Good public areas and great garden walks down to the river beach
- The staff, especially Duncan on reception were all great. very friendly & welcoming.
- The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were most welcoming and eager to please. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel for a holiday for anyone.
- Room service was excellent and the spa was amazing
One of our top picks in Falmouth.With an impressive seafront location overlooking Falmouth Harbour, Greenbank Hotel offers panoramic views and traditional charm. There is a peaceful terrace, an innovative restaurant, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at Greenbank are elegantly decorated with a nautical theme, and offer ample work space and a sitting area. All rooms have a private bathroom, free toiletries and tea and coffee facilities.The Harbourside Restaurant serves fresh seafood and local specialties, and offers wonderful views of Falmouth Bay. The well-stocked bar has an impressive collection of rare spirits, and the cocktail menu features seasonal fresh fruit.Dating from 1640, The Greenbank is the oldest hotel in Falmouth. Cornwall Maritime Museum is just a 15-minute walk away, and Falmouth Golf Club is a 5-minute drive. Perched on the sea wall, there is a jetty just outside with mooring for small boats.
- Overall the stay was enjoyable, the hotel relaxing with good facilities and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is in a great location with good views over the estuary and is a relaxing place to stay. The food was good.
The Hotel was amazing, my husband and I had a great time. All members of staff that we came in contact with were most helpful.
We had the most wonderful room 105, with views that were breathtakingly.
- A very comfy bed, large room and beautiful views of the river. White Co toiletries were lovely.
- Had an amazing view from our room, lovely place, would come back again.
- Great location, refurb has improved hotel and facilities. Busy and pleasant atmosphere
Polurrian Bay Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Polurrian Bay Hotel is located in Mullion in the region of Cornwall, just 17 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Newquay is 28 miles from Polurrian Bay Hotel, and Falmouth is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Made to feel very welcome.staff very attentive. Lovely light, spacious surroundings. Comfortable bed, nice toiletries in the bathroom and a fabulous view from our window.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel clean and located in excellent position. Food was excellent
- Beautiful location, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Feels very much like a big family. Good food and facilities. Spectacular views from the sea facing rooms.
- Amazing coastal views, super stylish hotel with large comfortable proportions and great decor. The lounge is a funky gorgeous delight. Have really thought about what kids – big and small – need and what frazzled parents would love… Beach is epic.
- Staff incredibly friendly, food was delicious, location excellent.
Penmere Manor Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Penmere Manor Hotel is located in Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.St. Ives is 18 miles from Penmere Manor Hotel, and Newquay is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 21 miles from the property.
The highlight of our stay was the bedroom, probably the largest we’ve had in a UK hotel. Breakfast was amazing, plenty of choice and so much of it!. The swimming pool each morning was a bonus. The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble.
All in all, a great base from which to explore west Cornwall.
- We have stayed in lots of hotels in Falmouth and this one is very good, we enjoy the leisure swim and it’s very clean. The rooms are nice and the bed is very comfortable.
The stay at the hotel was one of the best I’ve stayed in for the cleanest the staff
are so helpful and first class
- It was all OK, nice staircase and feature window. Limited parking (3 cars) by the hotel entrance, otherwise a bit of a schlep from the car park in the rain. No brollies, no staff assistance.
- Hotel has good layout,the food was excellent with the choice of eating in the bar area or restaurant
- The highlight of our stay was the bedroom, probably the largest we’ve had in a UK hotel. Breakfast was amazing, plenty of choice and so much of it!. The swimming pool each morning was a bonus. The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble.
Housel Bay Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lizard, 21 miles from St. Ives, Housel Bay Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.Falmouth is 14 miles from Housel Bay Hotel, and Penzance is 18 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very nice location next to the coast. Excellent views from the room. Beware the lighthouse nearby, when visibility becomes poor the fog horn of the lighthouse sounds every 30 seconds until it clears which can be days or more.
- Fabulous view of the coast at the Lizard; good breakfast, very friendly staff
- Great location, excellent food, very friendly and helpful staff.
it was a great getaway. the gentleman that owns the hotel was a really great host.
fantastic walks and really good food.
- The welcome from the proprietor/manager left a lot to be desired. We asked to leave our bag before check in and were just told ‘put it the lounge. Check in is at 4.00pm – the latest check in at any hotel I have ever stayed in. And the bag was not taken to our room When I checked out he didn’t ask if I had enjoyed my stay – just told me about his internet problems. Restaurant staff were generally pleasant and helpful though and the view is spectacular.
Membly Hall Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Membly Hall Hotel is located in Falmouth in the region of Cornwall, just 19 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Newquay is 18 miles from Membly Hall Hotel, and Padstow is 28 miles away. Newquay Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hotel was in a great location close to the seafront.Service and staff were excellant.
- On the sea front and short walk to the town centre. Parking too
- This was a great find .. staff , room, breakfast , hotel great
Lovely room with sea view, also the veranda looking out to sea, with lovely comfy chairs.
I had a christmas meal, which was promptly served with a smile, and absolutely delicious. I will deffinately go there again, even on my own, superb all round.
- Staff are friendly and welcoming. A very hospitable, family-run business.
Top Hotels In Saint Keverne Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Keverne Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Keverne Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Keverne Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!