10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Judoce Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Judoce Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Judoce Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Judoce Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Judoce Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Judoce Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Judoce Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-judoce Brittany:
Hotel La Québécoise
Hotel La Québécoise is located 1.9 mi from the train station and old town at Dinan. This former farmhouse offers comfortable rooms and free parking.Rooms are fully equipped and hairdryers, irons and kettles are available on request. There is a communal fridge and microwave for use by guests.The large car park can accommodate lorries at an extra cost and upon availability, and there is space in the garage for motorbikes and bicycles.Hotel La Québécoise makes a great base for exploring Brittany. The popular town of Saint-Malo is easily accessible by car.
- I loved that the hotel is located an easy 1mile walk into the village center. The hotel itself is a quaint converted stone farmhouse with clean rooms that had beautiful French doors directly to the outside. My room was spacious, clean, and exactly what I was looking for. Large private bathrooms and comfortable beds with nice fluffy pillows and warm comforters. Julie and Olivier were amazing hosts and attended to my every need. They have a bar and serve beer and wine. The breakfast was traditional French style with bread, croissants, coffee/tea, juice, cereal, yogurts, and fruits. I originally booked for one night but loved it so much I decided to stay for 5. Quick 20 min drive to St. Malo, 30-40 min drive to Mont Saint-Michel.
I liked the threat of a 35 euro fine if the non smoking rule was broken.
I am a doctor!!
Charming & helpful husband & wife team.
- low priced and serve my purpose, without transportation no food facility near exept 20 mins a hamburger joint
- Really good service, confortable room, I really recommend it
- Very helpful owner, who did get out of her way to try to correct things that went wrong.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, LE PATIO offers pet-friendly accommodations in Évran, 7.5 mi from Dinan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking and free WiFi are available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and private toilet.Breakfast is served every day at a surcharge and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Saint-Malo is 24 mi away, while Rennes is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 20 mi from LE PATIO.
- The welcome the food and accommodation very friendly staff.
- Gaelle our host (owner) was very welcoming she even sent us a text message to welcome us and confirm our request for a table in the restaurant. She has a very good command of English (although I do like to try and improve my French so we both learnt some new words) and she is also very knowledgeable of the area. The hotel is fantastic, modern, clean and the bed very comfortable. Parking on site at the back of the hotel is easy to find and secure, with a door leading directly into the hotel. The food is very good and freshly prepared. Brittany in November is very quite but finding this hotel was a real bonus and made the start of our short break relaxing. The price of everything is, in our opinion, very good too. We have no hesitation in recommending the “Le Patio” to anyone who loves the French experience.
- There is an excellent restaurant incorporated within the hotel; good menu and a great chef. It is understated on the website, it’s not just a pizza place!
- La literie est confortable et le personnel accueillant
- soirée étape sur un parcours à pied de 4 jours , nous avons été bien accueillis , le personnel est aimable et attentif , la chambre est confortable , la cuisine est simple mais soignée et le petit déjeuner croustillant et consistant . Nous avons bien apprécié !
Campanile Dinan – Taden
Located just 0.9 mi from the center of Dinan, this Campanile hotel offers an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi internet access.All of the rooms at Campanile Dinan feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee facilities. Each room also includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner.Free public parking is possible on site and Dinard is 12 mi from the hotel.
- You get what you pay for, clean and comfortable no frills
- For my business trip this was exactly what i was looking for in terms of price / location. Evening dinner at short-notice (I arrived 10 minutes before the restaurant closed) was great. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was good. Wi Fi good enough.
- Motel style hotel. Privacy. Restaurant very good. Pleasant and helpful staff.
It was clean staff friendly restaurant staff very friendly,meal was good value for money,we would use it again
- Very nice breakfast with plenty of choices. The receptionist when we arrived was very helpful.
Cafe Hotel du Theatre
One of our top picks in Dinan.Located in front of the theater of the city and 1,300 feet from the Castle of Dinan, Hotel du Theater offers a bar, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access. The rooms with attached bathroom are decorated with elegant style.Rooms have parquet flooring and paintings on the walls. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a washbasin.A continental breakfast is available every morning. Traditional restaurants and bars can be found less than a 1-minute walk from Hotel du Theater.It is located 1 mi from Dinan Train Station and 19 mi from the city of Saint-Malo where there is the GR34 hiking trail.
Location, very close to all major places to visit. Parking is not a problem, free 9pm-9am. Also free parking near the castle.
The room is small but well kept, bathroom small but comfortable.
The host is very supportive, friendly, speaks a little English
- Room was was as we expected. Clean and comfortable and looked to have been recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable actually. But as others reviewed, it is over a bar so pretty noisy at night. Not enough to keep us up so it didn’t bother us and we expected it. But if you need super quiet, this is not the place for you. Otherwise, it was centrally located and definitely worth the money. We didn’t take advantage of breakfast but it looked yummy. Cafe, croissants, baguettes, confitures, etc.
- The friendliness of the staff the location is excellent but obviously noisy at night with it being central and no double glazing
- Wonderful location in the beautiful historic center of Dinan. Historic sites, restaurants and shops surround you. On weekends lots of talented musicians and vendors set up shop on the streets. The hotel has a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our room looked out into the square. Great for people watching! The owners and staff are wonderful. Can’t wait to go back! The room was nicely decorated confortable but small. Bathroom newly renovated.
- The room was very clean and the shower was excellent. The location was perfect for the old town. Next door, the reastaurant Le Cantebre was great.
- Location, very close to all major places to visit. Parking is not a problem, free 9pm-9am. Also free parking near the castle.
Hotel Spa Le Connetable
In the heart of Brittany, 2,650 feet from Dinan Town Center, Hotel Spa Le Connetable is just a 30-minute drive from St-Malo and 12 mi from Dinard. A spa with hammam, sensory shower, sauna and hot tub is available for guests every day from 09:00 to 21:00.Hotel Spa Le Connetable offers spacious and contemporary rooms with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi access and king-sized beds.A buffet breakfast is available onsite.Public, underground parking and on-street parking are possible for free.
- The room is very big and there is a good breakfast at a reasonable price.
- The restaurant next door was great but not open weekends. The breakfast was self service but had a little of everything. There was a laundry not far away.
- Good size room and bathroom with an excellent shower. Hotel and surroundings quiet but still within walking distance of town
- Really lovely hotel overall. Loved the spa. Very spacious rooms. Love the separate toilettes. Plenty of work surface to put toiletries. A radiator that you can switch on to dry swim suits was a real bonus. Bed was really comfortable. Would definitely go back.
- Clean and comfortable room, the size of the room was pretty big in France. Quiet area, free parking on street, with a lot of parking space. A little bit far to the center, 5 to 7 minutes by car.
Hotel The Originals du Château Dinan (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals du Château Dinan is located the historic center of Dinan, opposite the Château de Dinan and the Saint Louis Gate. Each guest room has a private bathroom, satellite TV and free WiFi.Hotel The Originals du Château Dinan serves a buffet or continental breakfast. Guests can relax with a drink and a free newspaper in the hotel bar.Hotel The Originals du Château Dinan is located 12 mi from the north Brittany coast and 1.9 mi from the E401 motorway. Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Very small but clean room. Met our needs. Friendly staff. Loved their parking garage .
- great position just on the edge of centre, with lots of on street parking and huge central carpark 2 minutes walk away. and the centre of the town a gentle stroll away.
- Close to the center and across the street from the castle.
- small room but good price performance and friendly staff
- The location and parking were the best things at this hotel. The rooms are very small and there is no air conditioning.
ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville
Located in Dinan city center, 1,950 feet from the Train Station, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a snack bar open 24/24. It is close to the ramparts and the castle.Rooms at ibis Styles Dinan Center Ville have a work desk, an LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some feature easy access for guests with reduced mobility.Breakfast is included in the room rate at the ibis Styles Dinan Center Ville and there are also a selection of restaurants nearby.The hotel enjoys a privileged location 31 mi from Mont Saint Michel and 34 mi from Rennes Airport. St Malo is 20 mi from the hotel. Public secure parking is available nearby.
- Everything about this place was excellent! Great location right in the heart of town yet very quiet rooms! inexpensive parking garage very close to the hotel! The room was very comfortable with a very big and modern bathroom which was a very nice surprise! Staff was very friendly and breakfast was delicious with many options to chose from even freshly squeezed orange juice! Highly recommend this place!!
- The room was fresh and had a refreshing attitude towards decor. My husband couldn’t get over the shower and the lack of encumbraces. The bed was super comfortable and the bedding just sooo cozy.The included breakfast was very good with lots of chooses and fresh foods.
- Dinan itself turned out to be quite a wonderful surprise. The Old Town is big and fascinating, and this hotel is right in the thick of things. The location is perfect, even though no onsite parking there is paid parking close by. The room we chose faced the plaza and had two Juliet balconies which enabled us to enjoy the scenes. This is our first stay at an IBIS, and it was much better than we expected.
- Reception staff really helpful. Breakfast was good . Location was perfect.
- Bright, clean, cheerful, and friendly hotel. Strongly recommended.
Hotel Arvor – O’Lodges by Arvor
One of our best sellers in Dinan! Hotel Arvor – O’Lodges by Arvor is located in the heart of Dinan, opposite the town’s theater. It is built from authentic 18th century stonework and offers elegantly decorated guest rooms.Free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom feature in all of the rooms at Arvor.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms. The Arvor has a lounge with leather chairs and antique furnishings.Facilities include an airport shuttle service and bicycle rental.Guests can explore Rue Jerzual, which connects the town to the port of Dinan on the banks of the River Rance.
- Great location; the staff was highly professional, kind, friendly, efficient and super personable.
- Located in the middle of most things. Breakfast was best value we found in Brittany/ Normandy. Great staff
- Great location for enjoying the lovely town of Dinan. Staff was helpful in providing parking even though we had not pre-booked a space. The elevator was a plus for two traveling women of a certain age.
- The hotel is located on a cobblestone street in the heart of this charming village. The staff was friendly and helpful and our rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel could use a bit of updating but the furnishings fit the historic nature of this old building.
- The reception staff was friendly and helpful. On-site parking was a great convenience in this crowded walled city.
Hotel De La Porte Saint-Malo
One of our best sellers in Dinan! Located 650 feet from Dinan’s ramparts, this hotel is set within private gardens and offers individually decorated rooms.The Hotel De La Porte Saint-Malo features an original design. Rooms are located in 15th-century houses, giving the hotel a guest house style.Breakfast can be enjoyed in one of the gardens on sunny mornings. If you want to sample the famous Breton gastronomy, there are numerous restaurants surrounding the hotel.Free, public parking is provided at the Porte Saint-Malo, making it easy to explore Brittany by car. The hotel is located at the gateway to Saint-Malo, which can be reached in just 25 minutes.
- Good location, right up the street from the city gate. Comfortable beds, spacious bathroom. We did not try the breakfast.
- The location is truly fabulous, the breakfast fresh, homemade, and delicious, and the rooms comfortable. But what really impressed us was the exceptional kindness and helpfulness of the hotel manager. Our daughter had fallen down a flight of steps and wrenched her neck. She was hurting and having trouble moving her head, and not speaking French, we weren’t sure what to do. We asked the man at the front desk for help, and he called several local osteopaths until he found one nearby who was able to see her right away. One hour later, our daughter felt worlds better. Thank goodness! We were all able to enjoy the rest of our trip, and we will be forever grateful to the kindness of the staff at this hotel for going the extra mile.
- The breakfast buffet was first class. probably one of the best we have experienced . The hotel was spotless, and very close to the wonderful very old quarter of Dinan, which has lots of great shops and restaurants. The hotel is great value for money
- Great breakfast. Lovely building and excellent location.
I liked the little walled garden area to relax in. The manager offered us cold drinks or wine to take out there, which was nice. This is a small old hotel, and the manager and his wife (co-manager?) are the ones who set out the breakfast, check you in, etc. We enjoyed the continental breakfasts, which included salted caramel butter (Breton specialty?) to spread on toast or other breads.
The hotel has personality! And just a short cobble-stoned walk to one of the gates into the walled city.
Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin
One of our top picks in Dinan.Featuring an outdoor seasonal pool open from May to September, Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin is just a 15-minute walk from the historic center of Dinan in North Brittany. The self-catering studios are located 16 mi from Saint-Malo.Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV are provided in each studio at Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin. Each has a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a coffee maker.Breakfast service is available upon request.Free private parking is available on site. Dinan Train Station is 0.6 mi from the residence.
- All of it- very comfortable much better than a stay in a confined hotel room. Centre of town just 10 minutes walk with restaurants and shops. Manager at hand to help and a refreshing change to be able to have breakfast if we needed it.
- Room size is huge. Great for our family size. They provided a play pen and high chair no extra charge.
- Lovely room, easily accessible, immaculately clean, close to Dinan Centre. Excellent value for money
- Very friendly staff, very helpful , room clean and comfortable
- The space. The full bath. The large bed.. Reception allowed us to check out late. The 1 bedroomed apartment was worth the little extra it cost. Very near bus and train station via a back route.
Top Hotels In Saint-judoce Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Judoce Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Judoce Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Judoce Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!