10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Joseph Trinidad – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Joseph Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Joseph Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Joseph Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Joseph Trinidad. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Joseph Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Joseph Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Joseph Trinidad:
Airport Suites Hotel
Airport Suites Hotel is located a 5 minute drive from Piarco International Airport and The Trincity Mall. It features free Wi-Fi, free airport shuttle and a swimming pool with hot tub.The rooms offer basic décor, a desk, telephone and TV with satellite channels. The bathrooms are private and come equipped with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant at the Airport Suites Hotel is specialized in local food. The guests can enjoy also the swim-up bar and free coffee and teaThis property is a 5 minute drive from the Grand Bazar and its restaurants and malls. The Millenium Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.Tours and transportation can be arranged at this hotel and the parking is free.
- Proximity to the airport and the airport shuttle service.
- The room was really nice cosy and comfortable beds. The swimming pool was clean and warm especially at night which very relaxing and peaceful. Free shuttle service to the airport if you needed to pick up some things or change cash.
- I liked how peaceful the environment was. It was a great get away.
- It was a very comfortable experience especially for my 7 month old daughter. The room was just right for us and accommodations were perfect.
- That the pool looked good and I had a bed for the night
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a 5-minute walk from Trinidad and Tobago Water Taxi and Ferry Terminal, plus it features an outdoor infinity pool, a state-of-the-art gym and a business center.The air-conditioned rooms have iPod docks, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Some units have a balcony or sea views.The Hyatt Regency has other guest facilities including one full-service waterfront restaurant, a lobby bar and lounge and a 9,000-square-foot spa and fitness center. Hyatt Regency Trinidad provides a relaxing escape for business travelers with an infinity pool plus a poolside grill and terrace overlooking the Gulf of Paria.Hyatt Regency Trinidad was designed as a meeting, convention, business, event and leisure travel property in the Caribbean, and is in the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development. The hotel also offers laundry services, conference rooms, and valet parking.Maraca Bay Beach can be reached in a 45-minute drive, and Piarco International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- They offered me complimentary breakfast and complimentary wine when checking in.
- I loved the staff, the room, the ambience etc ….
- Enjoyed the view to the city the ambiance and the hospitality of the staff
- The cleanliness the courteous staff. Great valet. Secure and safe. The pool
Bedroom design is beautiful.
The view is breath taking. Both the sea view and city views. The pool is amazing as well with very friendly staff throughout the hotel.
Grand Diamond Trinidad
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Grand Diamond Trinidad offers accommodations in Piarco, just 13 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 6 miles from Grand Diamond Trinidad, and Las Cuevas is 14 miles from the property. Piarco Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Atmosphere in general was extremely pleasant and relaxing. Not to mention the minimal disturbance from the outside.
- How clean and comfortable tge room was. Loved the stand up shower and how big/spacious it was. Personnel were very attentive to my needs. I can’t complain.
Location. Cost. Hospitality. Friendliness. Comfortable. Cleanliness. Etc etc.
The staff went well above and beyond what we expected. Be assured we will certainly be using this hotel for our future travel / vacation needs.
- The privacy, the cleanliness of the room, the waterfall style shower with glass doors.
- It is conveniently located close to the airport but without any noise of planes taking off. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are very clean and comfortable and there is free wifi.
Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Located in Port-of-Spain in the region of Trinidad, 8 miles from Saint Augustine, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 13 miles from Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre.
- Room service was excellent . had room crisp and valuables wasnt even touched. (great service – Natalie
- Very comfortable room and bed. Executive lounge staff very welcoming and helpful. Lounge facilities very good. Remodelled swimming pool very impressive.
- I liked the view from my balcony,and the finger foods in the executive lounge. The staff was very friendly and professional, especially Giselle who was at the front desk.
- Staff was wonderful. Executive lounge is a major plus. Suites were spacious and comfortable. Pool was fantastic
- The food was excellent and so was the entire hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely return.
Inn Flight Suites
Located in Piarco, 12 miles from Port-of-Spain, Inn Flight Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a shops at the property.Saint Augustine is 4.4 miles from Inn Flight Suites, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from Inn Flight Suites.
- The location was convenient as it was close to the airport and getting there was very quick and easy.
- They tried to charge a lot for breakfast per day. And laundry by each piece of clothing???
The rooms was clean, quiet and comfortable
Got to check in early
The staff was polite and always willing to assist
Great WiFi connection
Parking was available on site
Great location close to the airport
There is a chinese restaurant/bar on site
It protected me from the elements.
It was slightly better than sleeping in a cave.
- The Receptionist was warm, friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Melbourne Inn-Trinidad is located in Port-of-Spain, just 8 miles from Saint Augustine.Each room has a TV.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 13 miles from Melbourne Inn-Trinidad.
- It is a okay place to stay nothing to great, no AC just fans, with walking distance places to eat.
- The room was very clean and spacey,Air condition work well, I will stay there any time, location was good in getting transport to and from the main shopping and business area.
Not really what I expected from Booking.com. and certainly not nearly value for money – in fact quite the opposite – Compared with other countries in the region, Trinidad is expensive for accomodation – but pay a little more than the exhorbitant $50 this property charges. It’s not good value. The location is OK – and the family that own the place are lovely – but the room is small, old, and has a “cheap” feel to it.
I do get the impression that locals are paying much much less than the Booking.com price.
- There was a standing fan to cool the heat of the night!
- location’s close proximity made access easy to important places in town.
Radisson Hotel Trinidad
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Trinidad offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Augustine is 8 miles from Radisson Hotel Trinidad, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles away. Piarco Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- As I walked on to the property i was greeted in the most professional manner. from the security to front desk, 5 start treatment. will definitely stay there again.
We are Native Trinis and the location was ideal for access to local transit and food.
The staff from manager to housekeeping all made us feel at home. It will be our base in future if we don’t stay with family. I particularly liked the complimentary lotions and soap. The quality was excellent when compared to other hotel’s. Despite the city’s
hum, traffic etc, poolside is a pleasant refuge. The Ylang Ylang tree fragrance is aromatherapy throughout the day n night, and sunset with the birds roosting was wonderful. Sunday is the most peaceful day and perfect for exploring the city on foot.
Of course, visitors must be alert and aware always.
I loved that I could take bath in tub.
Comfy beds. Didn’t see shower cap but other than that all was great. Would have loved a clothespin to keep morning sun out COMPLETELY
The parking was easy. The entrance staff were friendly and helpful. In the room there was guidance for the TV which was helpful. The room was well laid out, light and airy – very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and the desk area was great to work with.
The lighting in the room was beautiful.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the room was clean & comfortable.
Hotel Normandie Limited
Set between the rain forest and Queen’s Park Savannah, the Hotel Normandie Limited features an outdoor pool, bright accommodations and a Pilates studio. There is a restaurant, café and bakery.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at Hotel Normandie Limited has colorful décor, free Wi-Fi, a coffee/tea maker and cable TV. Some rooms also have a fridge.Ciao! Restaurant features international dishes, and Café Trinidad serves breakfast, lunch and snacks.The property also has a 24-hour front desk with a concierge service and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.The center of Port-of-Spain is just over half a mile from the hotel, and Piarco Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly, hospitable and informative.
- Staff were absolutely fantastic and made my stay enjoyable. The restaurant food was great. Apparently the hotel was nearly fully booked, however I hardly saw anyone else (and that was around Carnival time).
There is a really nice wine bar, Bubbles, which amazingly, serves a range of craft beers sourced from England! These are really excellent. They also have some nice wines.
The restaurant is pleasant and the staff are friendly.
- over all the food was quite tasty, a nice variety. the wait staff were accommodating especially Sabrina, kudos to her and the staff.
- The stay was awesome, my only problem was upon check out, i was informed the i owed $400 due to an error made by an employee, as they claimed they didnt get the full price because the system was down. That was pretty upsetting and i plan to never use booking.com again.
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Located a 5-minute walk from Queen’s Park Savannah and from Ellerslie Plaza, Kapok Hotel features a swimming pool, garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have air conditioning, a sofa, sitting area and flat-screen cable TV. All rooms include a fridge and coffee maker. The apartment also features a full kitchen.Guests at Kapok Hotel can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurants. There is also a shop in the lobby.A wide range of shops, restaurants and tourist attractions can be found within a short walk of the hotel. It is a 5-minute drive from the center of the city, including Independence Square and Woodford Square. Piarco International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Nice location, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, free parking, and a good breakfast with a great view looking out over the city.
- Quality hotel. Great breakfast, excellent room service. The restaurant on top of the building has great views.
- The in house self laundry was a plus and I was placed on the same floor.
- Excellent location, property in good condition and helpful staff.
- The location is perfect for Carnival and within convenient walking distance of the central festivities.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Montecristo Inn is located in Piarco in the region of Trinidad, just 12 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 4.2 miles from Montecristo Inn, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from Montecristo Inn.
- Picked up promptly,very nice owner. Extremely clean! Great rooftop to chill out. Less than 5 minutes to the airport.
- The Inn is a gem. Having travelled many times to Tobago from Canada via Port of Spain, and having never been pleased with our overnight accommodation, the Montechristo felt like an emerald shining in the sun. Lovely architecture. Spaciousness everywhere. Warm welcoming hosts…..Reba and Chris…..were diamonds. We felt at home in their home. The proximity to Piarco airport is perfect. Being able to relax on the rooftop patio after 24 hours of travel was a welcomed treat.
- The service was extraordinary! We were picked up at the airport despite our flight being 6 hours late, the owner even checked us in for our flight the following day, and got our boarding passes. Great breakfast.
- Everything!! Reba and Chris are the sweetest and their place is immaculate and comfy! Definitely will stay again!
- Comfort of the room and the cleanliness. Not a speck of dust lingered in any corner. Owner was extremely obliging, helpful and friendly. He went far beyond the call of duty. When our driver failed to turn up, he did his utmost to locate him.
Top Hotels In Saint Joseph Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Joseph Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Joseph Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Joseph Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!