10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Johnsburg New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Johnsburg New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Johnsburg New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Johnsburg New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Johnsburg New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Johnsburg New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Johnsburg New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Johnsburg New York State:
Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo
This Niagara Falls, New York hotel is a short distance from Niagara Falls State Park. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Each room at the Niagara Falls Buffalo Days Inn comes equipped with cable TV, a microwave and refrigerator. Guests are also provided with an in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities.Buffalo Niagara Falls Days Inn provides a continental breakfast every morning. Laundry facilities and free parking are also provided.The Days Inn Buffalo/Niagara Falls is nearby Niagara Falls and the Aquarium of Niagara. This Seneca Niagara Casino and Fashion Outlet Shopping Mall are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. SUNY University at Buffalo is within driving distance.
- Very clean rooms and friendly staff the place is in a great location..
- Comfortable beds spacious rooms enough for private space for everyone. Economical and relaxing stay near the Niagara Falls
- there were no fluffy eggs! Just cereal, bagels and mini muffins.
- Location was central to everything I wanted. Room was clean, staff efficient and friendly
- To enjoy Niagara Falls within 10 miles.Enjoyed to travel within 10 miles of Galleria Mall.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls
This Holiday Inn is adjacent to Niagara Falls International Airport and 7 miles from the Falls. The hotel has an indoor heated pool and serves a hot buffet breakfast every morning.Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls has a fitness center, an on-site ATM, and a 24-hour front desk. It also has a business center with fax, copy, and print services.Rooms at the Niagara Falls Holiday Inn Express include a microwave, a refrigerator, and a work desk. They also include cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Aquarium of Niagara Falls is a 15 minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls. Seneca Niagara Casino is 12 minutes away. Shuttle services to various locations in Niagara Falls stops across from the hotel.
- Price was great especially since we booked it only a few hours before we arrived. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. It didn’t take long to get extra towels and a couple toiletries we forget. It is only a short, easy drive to Niagara Falls. And it’s also an easy drive to New Era Field in Buffalo to watch a football game. We would have stayed in Buffalo but we wanted to see the falls and the price was better in Niagara. They provided a decent complimentary breakfast with many choices. Free outside parking as well. Value for the money was excellent.
- Have stayed here many times. Never had a bad experience.
- Perfect option near to the falls. Easy parking, large comfortable room, standard hotel breakfast, indoor pool and close to numerous bars and restaurants.
Great staff especially Bobbie who supplied the breakfast and the desk staff genuinely helpful clean roooms
Thanks Bobbie and the staff for a great stay
Would recommend this motel to any one who wants a great stay near the falls
Kids liked breakfast, but they couldn’t get eggs bc other guests were too fast and ate them up. We checked back, but they were gone.
Best Western Summit Inn
A short drive from the breathtaking Niagara Falls, this New York hotel offers easy access to area attractions along with thoughtful on-site amenities, including a free daily breakfast.The Best Western Summit Inn is conveniently situated close to Old Fort Niagara and the Niagara Falls Air Force Base. Guests can also easily discover a variety of shopping centers, local restaurants and entertainment options nearby.Thoughtful amenities at the completely non-smoking Summit Inn including in-room coffeemakers, an indoor swimming pool and a game room. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center as well as 24-hour front desk service.
- Great price, convenient when traveling to the Airport, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast in the morning
we stopped here for one night only between flight and way back home to Canada.
Before our trip we left car on a hotel parking for 2 weeks . it cost 20$ only !!!
very friendly staff, very clean bedrooms.
i will highly recomend this hotel to everybody.
Our family or queen suite (I forget what it was called) was perfect! We had more than enough space for sleeping and the large area in the middle of the room made it so the kids could gather and play games freely on the floor. The big bonus was the large balcony over looking the pool! My kids swam and I could relax on the balcony reading while still seeing all the action. This was so nice:)
Also, the hot breakfast offered a lot of nice options- bonus!
- The young lady/young man at check in/out were extremely helpful and welcoming.
- Room and bathroom was new, clean and large. Nice big walk in shower. Coffee and juice was available at all times. Gym facilities were large and plenty of equipment. I didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful And it was central to everything Overall very quiet
Motel 6 Niagara Falls – New York
This Niagara Falls motel is a 3-minute drive from Interstate 190. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A cable TV and air conditioning are included in each room at Motel 6 Niagara Falls – New York. The rooms also feature a private bathroom.The motel has a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities and a vending machine are also available.Free coffee is provided in the lobby at Niagara Falls Motel 6. Olive Garden serves Italian cuisine and is just a 2-minute drive from the motel.The motel is 5.5 miles from Seneca Niagara Casino, 8 miles from American Falls and 7.5 miles from Niagara Falls State Park.
- Customer Service great, they allow animals. Comfortable bed, heat worked well.
- Clean, safe, close to the places I wanted to visit.
- very polite and friendly staff for both check-in and out.
- Staff was very friendly, the facilities were clean and very updated.
- The location is very good for entertainment and shopping.
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Near IAG Airport
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Near IAG Airport is located in Niagara Falls, just 13 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 6 miles from Knights Inn Niagara Falls Near IAG Airport, and Buffalo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The best thing about this s property is the location and the price. The staff was also very helpful. We booked last minute on a holiday weekend with 2 events in town so we were concerned that our rooms could get sold out from under us. The owner reassured us. The rooms were very clean also,and the owner spent a lot of time showing us how to get around.
- Owner was very kind! Price was good. The room was super clean and the location was pretty close to Niagara falls/Canada. There was a tim hortons coffee stop near and quick food places which was great. Had such a good trip!
- The room was beautiful everything wss new. The beds were so comfy. The staff was very genuine i would go there anytime
- Great location between the falls and the malls. Comfortable and clean. Great friendly staff.
Location to shops
Easy access to the Falls
Friendly inn owner who told us about the area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls
Located in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 5 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ni, and Buffalo is 15 miles away. Niagara Falls International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- New hotel, clean rooms, Free continental breakfast with hard-boiled eggs, Free Parking, Free Wifi
- The Room was very clean. The Staffs were very nice.
- This motel had everything we needed – USB chargers, microwave, fridge, hot water dispenser, and very friendly staff. The breakfast was mainly milk, cereal, yoghurt, pastries and toast. It had even more in-room amenities than the brand name hotel we moved into later. The front desk was very friendly and accommodating and the furnishings very new. The beds were also very comfortable.
- The property was amazing I would stay again think I found my favorite place to stay in the falls
- Good clean room for a one-night stay had everything one needs.
Quality Inn Niagara Falls
A short drive from New York’s breathtaking Niagara Falls and offering easy access to I-190, this hotel provides comfortable accommodations along with a number of thoughtful amenities.The Quality Inn Niagara Falls is located only a short from Niagara University and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Guests at the hotel can also easily visit the Hard Rock Cafe and the numerous shops at the Summit Mall.While staying at the Niagara Falls Quality Inn, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access along with free local telephone calls. The hotel also provides in-room coffeemakers and satellite TV.
- I like that it is across from our favorite restaurant. Buzzy’s.
Super clean and good sized room. Staff went out of their way to be friendly, and having an indoor pool helped to keep our kids busy.
The price was outstanding.
- Nice Location, very comfortable stay. Large rooms and good facilities
- Very nice motel with ground floor accommodations which is great for people with disabilities. Quiet room. Room service could have been better. We were touring the falls and this was a great location.
- The only thing we liked was the server at the accompanying restaurant for breakfast was friendly and efficient. The housekeeping staff cleaned the rooms thoroughly—the only good part of our stay.
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
One of our top picks in Niagara Falls.This hotel has a year-round indoor pool and a fitness center, in a high-rise building overlooking the Niagara River, just four miles from the Falls.Guests of the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls will find free cable on flat-screen TVs in their rooms. There’s also a work desk with an ergonomic chair and ironing facilities.In addition to the fitness center and indoor swimming pool, the hotel has laundry and dry cleaning services. Wi-Fi is free in rooms and all public areas.For drinks and dining, the hotel has a restaurant, a café and a bar on-site. Room service is also available at the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls.Easily reached from Interstate 190 in New York, the hotel is across the bridge from Buckhorn Island State Park. Niagara Falls attractions including boat tours are 4 miles from the hotel. The Niagara Falls International Airport is 4 miles away.
- I thought the hotel was equipped with everything. Restaurant, coffee in the morning, close to everything we were attending. Staff was great.
- Very nice hotel, decent, VERY clean , courteous staff
- The bed was very comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent! Love the real eggs.
- The bed was very comfortable . I loved the bathroom . The view was amazing as well .
Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area
Located just under a mile from Interstate 190, this Niagara Falls hotel features free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Niagara Falls State Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.Each room at the Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area includes a refrigerator and a cable TV. They all have a work desk, private bathroom and coffee maker.Visitors at the Niagara Falls/Buffalo Super 8 can use the NFTA seasonal trolley to access local attractions. There is an on-site business center and 24-hour front desk services. Free parking is also provided.Niagara Falls International Airport is 2 miles away. The Fashion Outlet is half a mile from the Super 8.
- Quiet and nice and comfortable and the staff there where awesome very helpful..thanks for the help
- Need hard boiled eggs (or another protein) for breakfast.
- The location was great and front desk was super friendly. Worth value of money. 🙂
- Very average place for the price paid. Nothing special
- Love the size good rate and friendly workers. Close for shopping.
Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island
Located in Grand Island, 18 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand , and Buffalo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 10 miles from Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island.
- Beds were very comfy. Temp controlled with in room unit worked nicely.
- Very nice staff at check-in, breakfast staff wonderful and breakfast very good.
- The staff was amazing. We had the best waitress at dinner and our bed was extremely comfortable ( my husband even joked he wants to get some of these pillows) The best was that we brought our 2 year old son and he was just in awe of everything. His reaction made everything worth it.
- Very nice facilities. Great indoor pool, nice little hot tub, fabulous gym, gorgeous river view
- Beautiful view of the Niagara River! Great indoor pool!
Top Hotels In Saint Johnsburg New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Johnsburg New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Johnsburg New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Johnsburg New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!