10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jean-sur-richelieu Quebec:
Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu
Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu is located in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, just 18 miles from Montreal.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 29 miles from Holiday Inn St. Jean Sur Richelieu, and Longueuil is 18 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 24 miles away.
The gentleman at the desk Philipe was super friendly and did all he could to make my stay wonderful. I stayed 2 nights. I couldn’t get my Boarding pass to print but was not the fault of the Hotel, He wrote down numbers and suggestions on how to rectify the situation. My room was quite and bed was cozy, I could turn the heat down to my comfort level when sleeping
Also, I found a great surprise in my washroom as I had travelled for my son’s graduation from Basic training, just 8 minutes away; they had supplied me with a shoe shining cloth, great for my boots after travelling all day.
- breakfast was awesome and diversified. The room was very nice and convenient when you have a pet. The staff was exceptional, very friendly.
- the staff was extremely friendly and supplied great directions to the event we were attending. the room was very comfy,the pool was great and the breakfast was above what i expected.
- the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! the staff spoke both french and english very well.
- The beds were very comfortable and the tubs inclosure ,while awkward feeling were very roomy for my 6,2” frame
- The gentleman at the desk Philipe was super friendly and did all he could to make my stay wonderful. I stayed 2 nights. I couldn’t get my Boarding pass to print but was not the fault of the Hotel, He wrote down numbers and suggestions on how to rectify the situation. My room was quite and bed was cozy, I could turn the heat down to my comfort level when sleeping
Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 19 miles from Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès, and Laval is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Nice lobby but restaurant not open on Sunday when we arrived and this is the only reason we booked this place. (wanted a place where we could eat in when we arrived) The area is not great and the only food option was a low end place across the street where you had to bring your own wine.
- The room was very pleasant, modern and uncluttered making it feel very spacious. The restuarant staff were helpful and accommodating of my husband’s food allergies. Even though it was a very busy weekend the room was quiet.
- service always with a smile. staff helped to find locations we wanted
- The staff was very friendly and the room was decent
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean .
Enjoyed supper at the restaurant. Fish was a little under cooked but other 3 meals were excellent.
We will be returning to this hotel in 3 months as our second son will be graduating from the military. This hotel is located close to the base.
We booked our rooms on line no problems
- Great people
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Manoir Ramezay offers accommodations in Marieville.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Montreal is 20 miles from Manoir Ramezay, and Laval is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice building and construction, interesting reconstitution of an antique building.
- Steven and Vivian were amazing.They were so nice and accomodating. We had freshly baked croissants prepared for our breakfast.We were able to sit outside on the terrace for our lunch.We were able to have our dinner in the dining room.We walked along the streets and visited the businesses around the neighbourhood. It was a great location.Great atmosphere.Manoir Ramezay is a beautiful cozy gem. We loved the little sitting areas.lt is one of these places where you want to keep it secret for yourself. We loved it! It was because of how the staff made you feel.They made you feel right at home! Vivian was so helpful telling us about the businesses around the neighbourhood. We are grateful for their hospitality.
- I liked the welcoming comfort and ease of the house and grounds.
- Owners were very friendly. Arrived just after 11:00 PM. They met us at the door and took us right to the room, showing us where things were along the way, and explaining some of the history of the property.
- The hosts are very nice, and the room spotlessly clean.
This hotel is just 15 minutes from downtown Montreal and Old Montreal historic district. It features rooms with a microwave, refrigerator, and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is served every morning.Econolodge Brossard rooms have cable TV and are furnished with a work desk. Helpful amenities include an iron, hairdryer, and coffee maker.This pet-friendly hotel has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day for the convenience of guests.Econolodge Brossard is less than 20 minutes from the Montreal Botanical Gardens. La Ronde Amusement Park is 15 minutes away. The Champlain Mall is less than 3.1 miles from the hotel.
Good place . It is in south Montreal and along the main street .
It is easy to find it .
Nice front desk stuff ! The bed is big and comfortable .
It is a good hotel for a family travel .
I like it and will stay here in future .
- The availability of the employee at the reception. Very nice and dedicated. The same comment applies to the lady who was responsible for the breakfast.
- The staff was very nice and friendly,the room was very clean and the breakfast was delicious.
- Good location for driving into Montreal facilities and staff were great and room was good too very comfortable for 4 breakfast was plentiful and lady very helpful
- Room was clean and the breakfast was exallant. The lady taking care of the breakfast area was exallant very helpful
- Good place . It is in south Montreal and along the main street .
Best Western Brossard
This suburban Brossard, Quebec hotel is placed only a short distance from downtown Montreal and offers multilingual front desk services along with comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities.The popular sites of Montreal, including historic Old Montreal, are located a quick drive away from the Best Western Brossard. Guests can also easily find Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Race Track, the Montreal Casino and the Montreal Convention Center.Guests at the Brossard Best Western can enjoy starting the day with a free continental breakfast or with a refreshing swim in the indoor pool. The hotel also provides on-site fitness facilities along with free wireless internet access.
- Staff let me keep car parked there, no charge, past check-out time.
- Cleanliness, swimming pool, breakfast, internet, cable, AC
WE ENJOYED THE WHOLE EXPERANCE,WE FOUND THE STAFF VERY FREINDLY,
- You should warn people there will be daytime construction. 11am trying to work and on a conference call with Very loud construction noise below me. I would have stayed elsewhere. Everything else was good with the facility This was very frustrating and avoidable
- The breakfast was great, great staff, I was able to drive right up to my room I enjoyed the trip. Located on the main strip stores restaurants and clubs were within walking distance.
Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé
Located in Longueuil in the region of Quebec, 10 miles from Montreal, Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé features a barbecue and views of the garden.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Laval is 20 miles from Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 23 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The place was super clean and new. The owner provided towels and shampoo, which were nice surprises. We came in quite late, and the owner waited for us till midnight. There wasn’t any kettle in the room, but the owner provided one at our request.
- Free parking, great wi-fi, fresh air, clean room, comfy bed, renovated room, design
- Room and bathroom were spacious,front desk staff very helpful. Unbeatable value for money. Perfect for my business travel needs.
- This was a very basic room but perfect for our needs. It was very clean.
This was an ooooold property. Simply lock on door. Thin curtains, light from parking area kept the room light all night. One could hear street traffic all night.
Zero services. Main office was locked, no one was around in the morning, no coffee or hot water.
Quality Inn & Suites
You’ll find this hotel on the edge of Montreal, in Brossard, offering excellent services to the center of the city and Old Montreal, as well as a very helpful and fully bilingual staff.With its newly renovated guest rooms and the free wireless internet throughout the hotel, the Quality Inn & Suites is the ideal place for families as well as today’s business traveler.Guests can have a daily hot breakfast at Paolo Gattuso Ristorante on site.The hotel offers easy access to central Montreal, which you can reach by bus in 15 minutes (the bus departs every 10 minutes), but is also conveniently located within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, bars and cafés. Within close proximity to the hotel, you can also find the Laprairie golf club.
- The front desk employee was very friendly. The breakfast was very good and the staff at the restaurant was excellent! Excellent service at this hotel.
- The hotel is not clean. Breakfast is terrible. Night shift staff were good.
- It was somewhere to sleep after a 7 hour drive!! Free parking.
- Convince to travel Montreal Centre by public transport.
- The Quality Inn & Suites met or exceeded expectation. From the time of check in which by the way they were able to accommodate an early check in. There was a issue with the meal coupons that they provide for breakfast, but the reception desk took care of it very quickly. The restaurant staff in the hotel is vey attentive and the food was very tasty.
Hotel Le Mirage
Located in Saint-Basile-le-Grand, 13 miles from Montreal, Hotel Le Mirage features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 21 miles from Hotel Le Mirage, and Longueuil is 10 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- I have been to this hotel three times before; the rooms were ok, the queen size beds were comfortable and the heating adequate. Not this time. I will be very cautious with Booking deal in the future.
- This really was a diamond in the rough for my boyfriend and I. Quiet area outside of Montreal. We used this opportunity to hike the mountain behind the hotel and have a picnic in the woods. The look outs were beautiful in the park on the hill. The staff were so friendly and welcoming!
- Very cozy and home-like. Reminded me of a ski lodge. The staff were very friendly and understanding. Our room was clean and had everything I would’ve wanted in a more expensive room. Awesome price for what we got.
- Helpful staff. Older property but the room had been redone and was clean and comfortable.
- The air conditioner was amazing. It made the whole room cold which was wonderful. The room was clean.
Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30
Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30 is located in Brossard, 8 miles from Montreal and 19 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longueuil is 7 miles from Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The staff is exceptional. Caroline and especially Adriana are the models for hospitality. Everyone at this property made us feel at home. The room was very comfortable and impeccably clean. My wife loved the house shampoos and bought a couple from the front desk to take home. All the staff is bilingual. A lovely experience.
- The beds were comfortable, but most importantly to us was the fact that there was a black out curtains in the bedroom. It made it very easy for my two-year-old to take right now, and that was what the room is for. Sleep.
- The property is very modern and clean. There was a lot to do
- Loved the modern design of the room and lobby. Absolutely loved the walkable location. We dined both nights in the area and loved not having to worry about parking or who would be the designated driver. So much fun strolling around the shops both during the day and after dinner. We chose the location to be close to our son at school and the fun area was such a surprise and we all had such fun!
- Every was great nice and clean and surrounded with all business and food outlets
Comfort Inn Brossard
Located in Brossard, 6 miles from Montreal, Comfort Inn Brossard features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laval is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Brossard, and Longueuil is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The service at the front desk was above and beyond!! Very helpful with directions and recommendations
- Room was clean and comfortable.Bed slept very well.
- Breakfast was so so, we went around breakfast places to eat.
- Nice variety for breakfast , you can make your own waffles , but get there early otherwise it gets packed quickly .
Breakfast- very good
Staff – very friendly
Room – very clean
Booking room – would have liked to be told that it was on the 2 nd level as I get very short of breath & found the stairs extremely difficult.
Top Hotels In Saint-jean-sur-richelieu Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!