10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jean-du-marché Lorraine:
Logis Auberge de la Poirie
Logis Auberge de la Poirie is located in Tendon. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the inn.Guest rooms at Logis Auberge de la Poirie include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD-Player, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was exactly as advertised. The room was well heated and had a lovely view of the garden.
- très beaux site table excellente hôtel familiale très très bien tenue j y retournerai avec ma femme en détente
- J’ai apprécié l’accueil chaleureux, les oreillers moelleux et de disposer d’une grande chambre.
- La chambre spacieuse et la gentillesse de l hotesse
- surprenant d(arriver dans un hôtel où il n’y a personne et dedvoir attendre le lendemain matin pour enfin voir un figure humaine
Logis De La Grande Cascade
Located in Le Tholys picturesque hilly countryside, between Geradmer and Epinal, the hotel is across from the waterfall and deer park.Logis De France De La Grande Cascade is a family hotel. It has been the property of the Pierre family for 5 generations and offers regional specialties in a warm and friendly atmosphere.You will find an on-site sauna and numerous walks can be arranged from La Grande Cascade.
- We appreciated having two options for breakfast (one cheaper and one more luxurious)
- Chose to stay here because it was easy accessing the Gerardmer ski area. Clean, well-heated, cozy room. No bath tub but hot water with sufficient pressure came quickly from the shower.
- Endroit agréable pour de belles promenades. Personnel très accueillant et sympathique. Bonne situation à quelques minutes de Gérardmer. Notre séjour s’est déroulé dans le calme.
Sehr freundliche Personal, saubere grosse Zimmer, sehr gute Küche.
Immer gerne wieder.
- Petite déjeuner au top , on a eu tout ce dont on voulais. L’emplacement de l’hôtel était un peux loin pour nous par rapport à la station de ski de Gérardmer.
Auberge du Ruxelier
Located in Cheniménil, Auberge du Ruxelier offers a 13-hectare garden, terrace, library, billiards and free table football. Gérardmer Ski Station is only 16 mi away.Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a wardrobe, wooden flooring and heating. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Auberge du Ruxelier. Guests can also sample local cuisine in the à la carte restaurant.Epinal is only a 20-minute drive away and Remiremont is 11 mi from the hotel. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- Breakfast was not included, french breakfast to be paid extra
- Rustige ligging en ruime porties van de ‘menu marcaire’
Tout était parfait ! Lieu réposant et authentique avec un rapport qualité / prix exceptionnel.
Le sauna avec la vue sur la forêt est un vrai plus.
Dépaysement à seulement une heure de Nancy !
Accueil très sympathique, cadre très dépaysant et calme, quand au petit déjeuné il est très bon et très copieux
Une bonne adresse pour revenir l’été (voir même en famille..)
- Accueil chaleureux, emplacement très agréable et reposant. Chambre cosy et grande, literie confortable et rien à dire sur la propreté. Rapport qualité prix très intéressant. Personnel fort sympathique ! Nous reviendrons.
Hotel Restaurant l’Ecrin
Located in Grandvillers in the Lorraine Region, 16 mi from Gérardmer, Hotel Restaurant l’Ecrin features a terrace and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels including Canal+, beIN and Europsort. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.La Bresse is 19 mi from Hotel Restaurant l’Ecrin, while Riquewihr is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- Staff very friendly and professional. Nice room and bathroom, both perfectly clean. Dinner at the restaurant was also excellent. I wish I had more time to enjoy the tennis court and runs in the nearby forests!
- Nice small hotel with restaurant and the room not far from Vosges. The rooms are comfortable and nice, in a very quiet build far from any type of noise. Perfect to stay if Hotels in Vosges are full. The restaurant is very good and the breakfast as well.
The rooms are located in an annex building at some distance from the busy road… which ensures a quiet night’s sleep.
The restaurant is located at the main building. The restaurant serves good, but not very sofisticated food at reasonable prices. The staff is very kind and helpful.
- The breakfast was wonderful! A lot to eat! It was also nicely displayed.
Accueil très chaleureux, hôtel magnifique !
Tout et beaux !!
Hôtel Les 3 Sapins
Hôtel Les 3 Sapins is located in Saint-Nabord, 6.2 mi from Remiremont. The hotel offers soundproofed rooms with an LCD TV with French channels and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.The private bathrooms at Hôtel Les 3 Sapins come with a shower or a bathtub. A telephone is also provided in all of them.A continental breakfast is available daily and is served in the dining room which features tiled flooring and plants. It can be served on the terrace when the weather is fine.The hotel is located 22 mi from Le Jardin de Berchigranges and 19 mi from Gerardmer Lake. The property offers free parking.
- We weren’t able to stay for breakfast as we had to leave early so the lady on the desk packed a takeaway breakfast that was superb. Very much appreciated.
- The warm welcome, the lovely big room and the big bathroom.
Propreté des chambres salle de bain et de l’établissement
Petit déjeuner copieux.
L’amabilité de notre hôte.
- L’accueil, la propreté et simplicité de l’établissement. Mérite un surclassement.
Auberge De Liezey
This renovated 18th-century farmhouse is located in Liezey, surrounded by the Vosges Mountains. It offers a large garden and stylish rooms with views over the mountains.Each room at the Auberge De Liezey has a free Wi-Fi access and a TV. The rooms also have a private bathroom with luxury products and a hairdryer.The restaurant serves Vosgiennes food and a continental breakfast daily in the traditional setting. Guests can enjoy a drink at the guest house’s bar or out on the terrace overlooking the mountains.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the nearby area include fishing, hiking and nautical sports Gerardmer and its lake is 5 mi away. Epinal and its train station is 22 mi from the guest house.
- Le cadre naturel magnifique isolé dans la montagne vosgienne,la déco intérieure style chalet très chaleureuse,la terrasse extérieure magnifique,l’accueil et le service irréprochables,les produits locaux ( bières artisanales,fromages,confitures,liqueurs…),les prix en semaine très atractifs,la demi-pension généreuse avec choix des menus,les multiples possibilités de rando tout autour
- L’accueil le service la vue le choix des menus
- Personnel très accueillant, à l’écoute. Très bel établissement.
- Petit déjeuné très appréciable Que des produits locaux
- J’ai aimé le charme de l’auberge, sa décoration style chalet, la chambre cocooning et son salon, l’accueil sympathique du personnel, leur gentillesse.
Located on the banks of Gérardmer Lake, Appart-Hôtel Lido features panoramic water views, a sauna and a beach on the lake. It is a 10-minute drive from La Mauselaine ski slopes and a 15-minute drive from La Bresse ski slopes.Each of these nonsmoking studios and apartments overlooks the lake and has a modern décor. They are all fitted with a flat-screen TV and have an equipped kitchen, which includes a dishwasher, fridge and microwave.Résidence Lido has a panoramic restaurant, which serves seasonal, traditional-style cuisine. Fresh baked goods can be delivered to the accommodations when ordered upon arrival.Facilities at the Lido residence include a sauna, a lounge area and ski as well as bike storage. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Activities on site include hiking.
- Clean and comfortable apartment. Perfect to stay in 4 persons apartment with 3 adults. Kitchen/bathroom ok. Good facilities to store our bikes.
– fantastic view on the lake
– very friendly and helpful staff
- The environment, the staff, the restaurant and the apartment are perfect! It’s a great place to stay, I strongly recommend it.
Nice location with easy parking.
Safe lockers for our bicycles.
Bread service was good.
modernized appartment with good beds
- La vue, la cuisine et la vaisselle. La pression de l eau.
One of our top picks in Gérardmer.Les Adrets provides a sauna and chalet accommodations 1,150 feet from the center of Gérardmer and 2,800 feet from the ski slopes. Each with access to the spa, the chalets have a terrace or balcony and overlook Lake Gérardmer.Les Adrets chalets have a living room, separate bedroom and private bathroom. Each chalet kitchen is equipped with hot plates, an oven and dishwasher. The dining room features Austrian furniture. Guests can enjoy the view of the lake on the chalet’s private balcony or terrace.There are a variety of activities near Les Adrets including mountain biking, horse riding and kayaking. Adrets is just 1,650 feet from the lake.Guests have access to the spa and sauna at an extra cost and upon request. Beauty treatments are also available on site, at an extra cost and upon prior reservation.
- The view of the lake was wondering. Plenty of room for the 2 of us. The location in quiet.
- Nice attendant although she was always not in cabinet
The location is great, the staff very friendly and helpful. You have a gorgeous view on the lake.
Clean and bright!
The luxury 3-bedroom appartement with lake view was truly wonderful. Spacious enough for our family (2 adults and 3 children) and fully equipped. Staff was very helpful when the door lock had a problem, they were there in 5 min and fixed it.
The location is excellent, in 2 minutes you reach by car the parking of the ski station. There is a stop of the ski bus in front of the chalet but we always took the car to the ski station. The parking is very convenient and you can always get a place even in busier days. It also takes 2 minutes to go to the center of Gerardmer and eat in one of the restaurants.
- Warm, friendly wooden caban with awesome view, all facilities for day to day life, quiet and very intimate. 800 m to the ski slopes; Also close enough to the city. Had one of the best vacations of my life there. Planning to come back asap.
Premiere Classe Epinal
A 14-minute walk from River Moselle’s bank and 350 feet from the Images d’Epinal Golf Course is this simple hotel with free parking. It serves a buffet breakfast and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms.Each room is designed with functionality as a priority, offering storage space, an private bathroom with shower, and an efficiently designed sleeping arrangement. All rooms have a TV.At Premiere Classe Epinal you can order a buffet breakfast in the morning.A 7-minute drive from the town center, and 0.7 mi from the N57 major road, Premiere Classe Epinal is 36 mi from Nancy-Essey Airport.
- Close to the road South to Italy. It’s clean and comfortable. Basic but acceptable.
- Good value for money. Close to other facilities and the road South or North. Will use again.
- Extremely good value for money. Clise to the highway exit, clean and comfortable. Everything you can wish for a night on the road
Cheap and cheerful.
Restaurant next door beside Campanile offered good value set menu for dinner.
Good location, a commercial zone with big shops and chain restaurants is just next. Helpful and discreet staff. Parking is large and free.
Easy late check-in using a key distributor. It appears that you can even check-in when the reception is closed and you didn’t book in advance!
ibis budget Remiremont
Near the major roads to Strasbourg and Dijon, and Remiremont’s Train Station, ibis budget Remiremont offers cozy accommodations and a privileged location for an overnight stay.The ibis budget Remiremont presents a warm setting and features spacious and comfortable rooms at an affordable rate. Each room has a private bathroom, equipped with a shower and toilet.Ironing facilities and a hairdryer can be provided upon request during reception opening hours.For ski lovers, the ibis budget Remiremont is 12 miles from the main ski resorts in eastern France.
- The room was lovely and clean and bigger than I thought it would be. Perfect for a stopover when catching the train at Remiremont.
- We had previously stayed here so we knew what to expect.
- The location is great for a stopover and a short walk into the town centre to find somewhere to eat.
- LA TRANQUILITE LE PARKING ET LA GERANTE TRES ACCUEILLANTE
- le petit déjeuner est super l’hotel est bien situé à l’entrée de Remiremont
Top Hotels In Saint-jean-du-marché Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jean-du-Marché Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!