10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jean-dʼeyraud Aquitaine:
Manoir du Grand Vignoble
On a 12-acre estate, this former 18th-century mansion, now a beautiful 3-star hotel, has a lovely outdoor heated swimming pool.Decorated in an elegant rustic style, the rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, and present cozy living spaces with a view of the park.The restaurant, Pourpre et Or, serves traditional French cuisine in a cozy setting equipped with large windows looking out onto the estate.With an on-site pony club and riding school, the Manoir Du Grand Vignoble will please all horse enthusiasts.
- Location is a little remote but a lovely old chateau in a beautiful setting.
- Very peaceful and idyllic location:the epitome of ‘getting away from it all’.
- Lovely surroundings in the countryside and a splendid old manor house. It looked the perfect quiet place .
- the friendliness of all the staff and attention to detail
- The outdoor pool in the woods! The restaurant was very smart. The tranquility. Big bathroom. View of lake from room. Wildlife. Horses. Location good for various attractions and close enough to the airport.
Hotel de France
Hotel De France is located in the historic town of Bergerac, a 5-minute walk from the Dordogne River. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and a sunbathing terrace.The air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite and Canal+ channels and free Wi-Fi access. Each room offers a view of the heated swimming pool or the city, while some of the rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning. Drinks are available all day.Guests of the Hotel De France can enjoy hiking and cycling in the Aquitaine countryside and the Bergerac vineyards. The A89 motorway is a 20-minute drive away and private parking is available.
- Location, view from balcony in the room, comfortable beds, courteous staff, value for money.
- Evrything about this city centre gem was a plus. It had a small balcony overlooking the park across the street and a view of the cathedral. The amenities were just fine and the staff was very helpful and cheerful.
- Fantastic, little French style hotel, perfect location the staff were super accommodating .
a nice compact hotel close to old town and shops.
staff very friendly
- Our room was clean and comfortable, if in need of a little modernisation, with a good shower and breakfast was excellent. The location is perfect for seeing Bergerac town and there was free parking just outside the hotel.
Au Jardin Fleuri
Located in Les Lèches and offering Hotel accommodations, Au Jardin Fleuri features an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center. Guests have access to free WiFi and free on-site parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a terrace and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms come with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Additional facilities offered at the property include a restaurant and free bike hire.Activities in the local area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The town of Bergerac is 11 mi from Au Jardin Fleuri.Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is 70 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel La Flambée
Hotel la Flambée provides en suite accommodations in Bergerac. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Each Flambée room is equipped with an private bathroom and satellite TV.Guests are invited to dine in La Flambée’s restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine.Hotel la Flambée is located just 5.8 mi from the Chateau de Monbazillac and is accessible from the A89 motorway. Guests have access to free parking.
- The hotel building and grounds are really pretty, very peaceful and calm. There is a wonderful, HUGE old dog on the grounds, alond with a cat and chickens. I loved how homey that felt. My window opened on to the front where I could watch the wind blow through the trees and listen to the birds. It was very calm and a nice respite after a long day of driving. The bed was comfortable.
- the hotel is situated in a beautiful park on the outskirts of Bergerac.
- Good restaurant with excellent service. Pleasant staff. Nice gardens. Good offroad parking. Quite location.
- Really Nice property with Large garden and free roaming animals. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are convenient for the handicapped. They’re all on ground floor and there’s ample railing to hold on to in the showers. Gardens around the main house are beautiful. The restaurant is very good.
Very helpful and attentive staff.
Excellent evening meal.
Relaxing pool area with plenty of sun loungers.
Lovely grounds to wander around along with goats and chickens roaming freely.
Annex building having individual seating area outside of rooms
ibis budget Bergerac
The ibis budget Bergerac is located in the heart of Perigord, just 10-minutes from the center of Bergerac. It offers air-conditioned accommodations 7-minutes from the N21.All of the rooms at ibis budget Bergerac feature a TV with 26 channels and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The breakfast buffet offers a range of French breads, brioches and croissants, served in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Located 3.1 mi from Chateau de Monbazillac the hotel is ideally located for visiting the Dordogne region. The hotel offers free onsite private parking.
- The mattress is good for me because i like it hard, not very soft, price
- No eggs. The bed was not like a cloud, but adequate
- We booked two rooms. One room had smell of dead rate. Also the hallway smelled the same
- I wanted this hotel because of its proximity to the airport. It was a great choice for this purpose.
Very clean and surprisingly comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff who are there 24hours so no problems if you are running late.
We will stay again next time we are in Bergerac
One of our best sellers in Bergerac! The Europ’hotel is a 5-minute walk from Bergerac historic city center. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms have a flat-screen full HD TV with satellite and Canal + channels, private bathrooms with a bath or shower and a telephone. Some have air conditioning and a view of the cathedral.A buffet breakfast is served every day. Guests can relax at the hotel’s bar, or in the garden.The Europ’hotel also features a private and secure on-site parking for guests who wishes to explore the area by car.
- Very quiet hotel, staff was friendly and wonderful always willing to help
- The breakfast was lovely and included everything you could need together with good coffee. The hotel was an easy walk from the train station.
- Good buffet breakfast, very helpful staff. we originally booked for one night but extended that to two nights as we enjoyed it so much. My wife enjoyed the pool too.
- Sufficient breakfast. Staff helpful. My room is plenty big for a 5 night stay. Close to the market, train station and Old Town. Very Clean! Highly recommend it.
Little bar and an area to relax
5 mins walk from old town
Campanile Bergerac is located in the heart of Périgord, just a short drive from the city center of Bergerac. It has a garden with a terrace and contemporary-style rooms.All of the rooms with attached bathroom are equipped with a desk, free Wi-Fi and cable TV with Canal+ and Canalsat channels. A courtesy tray with tea, coffee and biscuits is also providedThe restaurant serves regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. An all you can eat cheese and dessert buffet is provided and room service is available. There is also a stand with magazines.Ideally located, the hotel is just 0.6 mi from the town center, 2.5 mi from the train station and 2.5 mi from Roumanière Airport. Free parking is available on site.
Over my 3 night stay the staff (on the front desk, in the restaurant and kitchen, and the ladies that cleaned the rooms) were all extremely friendly and helpful.
The bed was comfortable and cosy, and the TV guide a nice touch.
Although very basic the place was clean and was cleaned daily
Good value overall – we deliberately went for a budget place for a week and it was OK for the price
Plenty of free parking outside
It is a bit like an american motel so you park and then pretty much go straight into the room
Location very good – easy to drive to. Plenty of shops and restaurants around and good location for exploring the Dordogne
- Comfortable, well located (close to restaurants), clean, friendly staff
HAD EVENING MEAL WHICH WAS A BUFFET STARTER AND A MAIN FROM A SELECTION
ALL THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD THE STAFF WERE VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL
- Breakfast great value with good choice. Bonus is a Buffalo Grill just cross the road serving really good food at value prices. We had Bacon Burger and Spicy Chicken Breast, Frites, Side Salad and 4 500ml beers for 42Euro. For those really desperate their is a McDonalds next door. Would stay again so recommended.
- Over my 3 night stay the staff (on the front desk, in the restaurant and kitchen, and the ladies that cleaned the rooms) were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac offers a warm welcome, comfortable rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. It is in a peaceful setting near Bergerac’s historic old town.Guest rooms are air-conditioned and individually decorated. They include an private bathroom, a large flat-screen TV, a work desk and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every day before work or sightseeing. There is a bar and a garden terrace for relaxing moments in the Dordogne sunshine.Secure on-site parking is provided at Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac. Nearby there are many picturesque streets, gourmet restaurants and small shops.
- Very convenient location to get into the old town. Good that safe, private parking was available.
- fabulous location just next to old town. Easy to get around. Garden lovely and staff very helpful. All in all a great value for money.
- Comfortable hotel close to the main area of the old town. Helpful staff, parking available
Great hotel. Fabulous value as is in town Centre with own outdoor pool. Rooms are well
Appointed and breakfast buffet is terrific. This was my second visit and I’ll be back again soon,
- Good breakfast, comfy beds and clean rooms. Nice pool and close to centre. Ladies on reception were lovely and helpful.
Locations Avec Jardins Privatifs
Locations Avec Jardins Privatifs is located in Bergerac, 30 mi from Saint-Émilion. Périgueux is 27 mi away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The accommodations has a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.Locations Avec Jardins Privatifs also includes a barbecue.Marmande is 28 mi from Locations Avec Jardins Privatifs, while Saint-Sauveur is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Muy bonito apartamento. Habitaciones amplias y camas bastante comodas. El jardin del apartamento de abajo pequeñito pero muy util y comodo sobre todo para que los niños juegen y esten tranquilamente, incluso en la calle y zona del apartamento, que es muy tranquilo. Adrien el dueño bastante atento. A pesar de no vernos en persona nos comunicamos por sms constantemente y sin ningun problema
- Las vistas, la tranquilidad y lo acogedora que era la casa.
Le petit extérieur clos surtout quand on voyage avec son animal de compagnie
Le kit de nettoyage offert
Logement bien équipé (tv, wifi, lave-linge, ustensiles de cuisine, aspirateur…)
La décoration plutôt actuelle
La bienveillance du propriétaire (envoi de SMS à l’arrivée et avant le départ)
- Logement très bien agencé et bien équipé dans un coin très calme
- El apartamento es muy espacioso, es un sitio perfecto para conocer el Périgord. El coche lo dejas en la puerta y es una zona muy tranquila.Volveremos seguro.
La Villa Saint Laurent – Bergerac
La Villa Saint Laurent is an 18th-century countryside hotel, just 5 minutes from Bergerac and the Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, between Sarlat and Saint-Emillion. The Dordogne River can be found just 2,650 feet away.The hotel has 2 restaurants, Le 71 Bistrot & Vins offers seasonal bistro-style cuisine, and the other one is a “gourmet” restaurant with inventive and creative cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace in the large garden.The Villa Saint Laurent provides guests with free Wi-Fi throughout and free private parking is available on-site.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very comfortable bed.
- Certainly not the room which was of poor standard and not at all as described on either the hotel site or Booking.com site! The furniture in the room was shabby and ripped. The shower was separate from the sink/wc and had dirty tiles and a broken shower head and was extremely slippy on exiting into the bedroom onto a less than clean carpet!
- Interesting decor. Big room. Good proximity to airport
- The rooms are enormous- the bathroom was excellent – plenty of hot water! Lovely garden area and patio and the food was superb.
- Evening meal that we paid €30 each for was excellent. Wine was superb.
Top Hotels In Saint-jean-dʼeyraud Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jean-dʼEyraud Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!