10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jean-bonnefonds Rhône-alps:
Campanile St Etienne Centre – Villars La Terrasse
In Saint Etienne, this hotel with terrace is near the Exhibition Park and 1.2 mi from the Zenith concert hall.Renovated in 2015, all the rooms feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with Canal + cable channel and a private bathroom.Campanile St-Etienne Nord – Villars La Terrasse has a buffet restaurant and a buffet breakfast is served every morning.The hotel is 6.2 mi from Andrézieux-Bouthéon airport and 2.5 mi from the Châteaucreux rail station. The hotel is 0.9 mi from the Museum of Modern Art. It has a closed free car park with video surveillance. Saint-Etienne is officially recognized as an historic city for its 19th and 20th-century heritage.
Food and service at their restaurant was fantastic and great prices. Loved that they had roller shades to put down at night to block out light and noise. The big picture window in room was wonderful and not something you normally have, so it made the room bright and cheerful! Loved having protected parking too.
Some young boys were playing soccer outside my room whenI first checked in and it was noisy, so I asked them to change my room to the other side and they did…cheerfully! Sandra at reception and dinner service was WONDERFUL and very customer service oriented and spoke perfect English.
- I came to Saint-Etienne to visit a football match. The hotel offers free private parking and, with the Stade Geoffroy Guichard just a brisk twenty-minute walk away, the property is a great choice for visiting supporters – no hassle in finding a parking place for your car. The room itself was excellent as well, also for those who intend to stay for longer than just one night.
- Friendly and efficient staff. Good bathroom especially shower.
- Staff is really enjoyable. Very polite and keep to provide you usefull advice.
- Good secure parking, we travelled by motorcycle and parked right outside our room.
- Food and service at their restaurant was fantastic and great prices. Loved that they had roller shades to put down at night to block out light and noise. The big picture window in room was wonderful and not something you normally have, so it made the room bright and cheerful! Loved having protected parking too.
City Lofthotel Saint-Etienne
One of our top picks in Saint-Étienne.City Lofthotel Saint-Etienne is located in the historic center of Saint Etienne in the Rhone-Alpes region. It offers studio and apartment accommodations with free WiFi internet access. Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 2.8 mi away.Each of the studios and apartments is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom and kitchenette.City Lofthotel Saint-Etienne provides a 24-hour front desk and parking is available nearby. Daily breakfast service is also available.There is a tram stop (lines T1 & T3) within a few steps of the residence and the Saint Etienne Train Station is 0.9 mi away.
- Location was perfect. Easy and safe to walk to many area restaurants and stores. Small kitchenette, refrigerator and microwave.
- Very modern rooms with nice design. Kitchen is useful. We took that family studio very comfortable for 2 kids 2 adults. Location is centric. Very young and welcoming staff.
- The locations is great, right in the city centre. The room was spacious enough.
- Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations. The location is perfect, very central to anything you could need or want. Even staying in a street-facing room, the hotel is quiet. We requested a baby cot for our young toddler and received a very nice bed with linens. Our other son stayed on the pull-out couch bed which was really great! The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the kitchens are designed well and stocked with anything you need for meals. The laundry and trash/recycling facilities were excellent. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Terminus du Forez Saint-Etienne Centre
The Terminus du Forez is in the heart of the Saint Etienne, opposite the Chateaucreux TGV station. It offers rooms with bath or shower, satellite TV and free WiFi. Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 1.6 mi away.The air-conditioned restaurant, La Loco, serves tasty dishes made with fresh seasonal products and produce in its Victorian era dining room. Room service is also available.Charm Hotel Terminus du Forez is serviced by a elevator and also offers free parking for guests.Nearby you will find the National Dramatic Art Center (Comédie de Saint Etienne), the Musée de la Mine and the Modern Art Museum.
- few step from the train station, restaurant looks nice (unfortunately we didn’t try)
- Everything worked out well and it was comfortable with a good breakfast!
- Excellent location, and very competitive pricing. Easy walking distance to everything in St. Etienne. Very quiet neighborhood at night. Staff was friendly and professional. Rooms were well equipped. The shower pressure was amazing!
- Very nice and traditional, even the hallways are exceptional, never seen before like that
- clean, spacious and reception staff are lovely and very helpful.
Hotel Ibis Budget Saint-Etienne
Hotel Ibis Budget Saint-Etienne offers accommodations in Saint-Étienne.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Zénith de Saint-Etienne is 1,950 feet from Hotel Ibis Budget Saint-Etienne, while Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 0.6 mi away. Bouthéon Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- Friendly, clean, good location, nice breakfast. Would recommend. We liked it and it was a good value.
- Good basic accommodation at a reasonable price. The staff were charming and very helpful. Facilities are very limited but it is ideal for a budget rate overnight stay. Breakfast was adequate and reasonably priced.
- 24 hours self check in machine was simple and easy to use, secure gates parking was ideal, especially for motorbikes
- It was easily available first of all. It is walkable distanced from the Saint- Etienne station. There are good restaurants near it. It is closed to tram station and bus stop.
- La personne à l’accueil et très souriante et le petit-déjeuner était d’un bon rapport qualité-prix
Hotel The Originals Saint-Etienne Sud L’Acropole (ex Inter-Hotel)
Located just 3.1 mi from the center of Saint-Etienne in the Rhône-Alpes region and 3.7 mi from Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium, Hotel The Originals Saint-Etienne Sud L’Acropole offers modern guest rooms with free WiFi. Guests are invited for a drink in the on-site bar.Each guest room at Hotel The Originals Saint-Etienne Sud L’Acropole includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. All rooms are also equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer.Meals can be enjoyed in the hotel’s on-site grill restaurant, La Boucherie. A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.Free private parking is available and Saint-Etienne-Châteaucreux Train Station is 5.8 mi away. The hotel is 1.4 mi from the center of La Ricamarie and 6.5 mi from exit 16 of the A72 motorway.
- Hospitality, best breakfast ever in booking expirience.
- Despite being on a hill there was an external lift to the hotel reception. The receptionist kindly arranged for us to have a room with disabled facilities – walk-in shower and close to the reception to assist my wife.
Suffisamment de choix pour trouver de quoi petit-déjeuner.
Baignoire très propre.
Très bon accueil.
Ascenseur bien pratique.
- Voyage éclair : une seule nuit. Convient parfaitement pour trois personnes.
Restaurant La Boucherie mauvais.
Personnel réception hôtel sympa et serviable
Bruit de la nationale désagréable
Accès difficile à trouver avec le GPS
Lit tout bien
Chambre très petite.
Abords de l’hôtel Peu inspirant.
Premiere Classe St Etienne Nord Villars
Just minutes away from the center of Saint-Etienne, near the A72 and N82, this Premiere Classe hotel features quality accommodations at an affordable price. Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 1.6 mi from the property.The Premiere Classe St Etienne Nord Villars is just 2.5 miles from the train station and 7.5 miles from Saint-Etienne-Andrezieux-Boutheon Airport.The air-conditioned rooms are stylish, modern and equipped with TV with cable channels and free Wi-Fi internet access.Get an energetic start to your day with the breakfast buffet, from 06:30 to 10:00 during the week and 07:00 to 10:00 at the weekend and on public holidays.
Staff were friendly.
It has a lot of facilities close by.
Excellent health food shop next door.
Breakfast basic but adequate.
Good value for money.
It was a cheap hotel but for the money it gave you a comfy bed and a warm room.
- Not much to like apart from the price, like the old saying goes you only get what you pay for ?
- L accueil de la personne à mon arrivée très charmante ainsi que sa collègue le lendemain matin. L environnement boisé à l arrière de l hôtel.
Pratique et propre pour 1 nuit c est bien
S de bain minimaliste mais dans la chambre.
- Staff were friendly.
Hotel Du Golf
Overlooking the golf course of Saint-Étienne, a 15-minute drive from city center, the Hotel Du Golf welcomes you in a modern setting and a friendly atmosphere.It features comfortable guestrooms and suites. Recently renovated, all of them are decorated in four different styles from Baroque to Bohemian. All rooms are equipped with modern private bathrooms and include free Wi-Fi internet access.Enjoy delicious cuisine at an affordable price in the hotel restaurant, which features a contemporary atmosphere with leather and black glass. Before or after your meal, have a drink in the bar or by the outdoor swimming pool.In addition to the direct access to the golf course, the Hotel du Golf central location makes it easy for you to enjoy many activities and attractions in the vicinity, such as the famous Geoffroy Guichard Stadium or the Museum of Art Modern.
- The hotel was clean and well accommodated. The food served were amazing
Great Hotel for France. Clean, well kept. Good for business outside of downtown Saint-Etienne. Far from restaurants (not really walkable distance), however, hotel restaurant is very good.
I have been here 6 years ago.
Nothing changed since then apart from the beakfast which was richer.
At the time the score was 3,8 now 4,6. Good improvement.
- Good restaurant, good breakfast. Comfy bed, recently refurbished room.
Amazing food in the restaurant. If you want a real culinary experience and a chef who comes out to explain the food and obviously really loves and cares about his trade then this is the place for you.
Lovely staff. Room clean and perfectly fine for an overnight stay.
Residhotel St Etienne Centre
One of our top picks in Saint-Étienne.Set in a pedestrianized area, Residhotel St Etienne Center provides furnished apartments and studios in the historic part of Saint Etienne. Hôtel de Ville Tram Stop is a 3-minute walk away, which offers direct links to the Zénith, the opera and the Palais des Congrès.Each Residhotel apartment and studio is also equipped with a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with shower. They also have dining area and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, hot plates, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests have access to a number of attractions in the area including The Mine Museum and The Museum of Old Saint-Etienne. Stade Geoffroy-Guichard is just 1.9 mi away and Saint-Victor Lake is a 25-minute drive away. A drop-off area is accessible in front of the hotel by intercom, and public, underground parking is available 650 feet away.
- The breakfast was excellent and on the second day we chose to sit at a proper table on chairs rather than the breakfast bar and stools provided in the breakfast room. The room was spacious and contained sufficient cooking facilities for us to cook an evening meal as good as we do at home, a bottle of wine and we felt very comfortable.
- Great location. Large room with good facilities for our stay.
- The place is very nice. It is one minute walk from the main square. Upon arrival the service was really nice and polite and super quick check in. The place was very tide, clean and exactly how it looks on the photos. Definitely recommended for a stay!
- room comfortable, very clean. I got everything I asked for the staff in the main were very helpful.
The size of the studio
The staff was excellent
Kyriad Saint-Etienne Centre
One of our best sellers in Saint-Étienne! Located 0.9 mi from the center of Saint Etienne, Kyriad Saint-Etienne Center hotel offers accommodations with free WiFi . The Geoffroy Guichard Stadium is 1.9 mi away and Zenith Concert Hall is 1.4 mi from the hotel.The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a welcoming tray with hot drinks and a bottle of water upon arrival. The private bathrooms have a shower and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. The onsite restaurant serves traditional cuisine. Guests also have access to an onsite bar.The Congress Center is 1.5 mi away and the hotel is an 8-minute walk from Chateaucreux TGV Train Station. The nearest tram stop is 150 feet away. Underground parking is available for guests free of charge.
Breakfast fine and evening meal excellent although not haut cuisine.
Secure parking great plus.
- Friendly staff. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
- Superb, helpful staff. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms. Good location close to station. Great breakfast.
- Personnel souriant. Propreté impeccable et ce en tous lieux (salle de bain, lit …). Bon emplacement à Saint-Etienne même (point faible pour les transports en commun cependant). Parking privé dont l’accès est simple au possible.
- Gentillesse de la jeune femme de l’accueil le restaurant parfait hôtel bien placé et calme malgré la proximité de la gare sncf. Propre
- Breakfast fine and evening meal excellent although not haut cuisine.
Campanile Saint-Etienne Est- Saint-Chamond
Located in Saint-Chamond, 28 mi from Lyon, Campanile Saint-Etienne Est- Saint-Chamond features a restaurant, bar and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with beIN Sport channel and air conditioning. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find meeting rooms at the property. In the morning you can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel.Saint-Étienne is 9.3 mi from Campanile Saint-Chamond, while Villeurbanne is 31 mi away. Bouthéon Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Food was pretty good, good value for money. Room was really clean and quiet (towards the parking and not towards the highway)
- Great location with plenty of parking. New room was comfortable and good surfaces for belongings.
- Staff and management are amazingly kid and helpfull
- Cheese plate we ordered at the restorant was excellent.
- Accueil correct, petit déjeuner simple mais efficace, chambre propre
Top Hotels In Saint-jean-bonnefonds Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!