10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jans-cappel Nord:
Hotel The Originals Lille Ouest Belle Hôtel (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Lille Ouest Belle Hôtel (ex Inter-Hotel) is located in the heart of Flanders, in a colorful setting that harmoniously blends classic style and modern facilities.Hotel The Originals Lille Ouest Belle Hôtel welcomes you far from the hustle and bustle of urban life and yet it offers easy access to large cities like Lille, Dunkerque, Calais or Brussels.Free parking is available on site. There is also a bike shelter and a shoe shine machine at the property.
- Overall a good experience. Very complete breakfast. 24h access via secure parking
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Room was well furnished and comfortable.
Great location close 2 all amenities with secure onsite free parking
Very helpful receptionist who had a good understanding of English.
- The management and staff were extremely pleasant, thoughtful, and polite. On two occasions, the manager gave us lifts, as we were finding it difficult to get a taxi. The hotel house-keeping was excellent – everything was so immaculately clean. Very nice breakfast buffet served in a beautiful setting. Towels were changed daily as a matter of course.
- Central position in Bailleul with very good parking facilities. Very nice, comfortable room. Management came to the rescue at the end of our stay, when a Taxi was not available for a local destination.
Hotel Fleur de Lys
Just 0.6 mi from both the A25 motorway and Bailleul city center, the Hotel Fleur de Lys provides parking and Wi-Fi free of charge to all guests.Each room has a private entrance and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They all have a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave. All rooms have their own private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is available daily. Guests also have a separate meals area in their rooms.Bailleul Train Station is 500 feet from Hotel Fleur de Lys. Lille is 18 mi away.
- Good accommodation quirky in style, good basic breakfast, staff very helpful. We have stayed here many times it suits our needs, right besides Le Clerk Super Market , Cheval Blanc Restaurant is very good and only a short distance from the accommodation.
- Classic little motel, I liked and would stay again
- quick and easy. good location for roads and motorway.
The staff were very helpful when we got an issue with our car (girlfriend locked the keys in) resulting in yet another night spent here whilst my parents drive the spare set over!!!
The first lady on reception has good English, the lady today not so, and my French is terrible, so it was a lot of laughing and attempted translations today, but it still resulted in us getting another room here. So the staff are very helpful.
It’s well positioned, a Lidl is around the corner and so is a McDonalds (if you like them) as well as Pizzeria’s a walking distance away.
There is a main road around the top end of the hotel, but with the windows closed and music/TV on, you really don’t hear it. It’s a great stopping place if you are on your way deeper into Europe and you need to catch up on sleep. It’s really easy to get to.
- Great for an overnight stay in transit as it is close to the East-West E42 dual carriageway through Northern France/Southern Belgium. Basic facilities but clean with ample parking even if towing a trailer. Walking distance to the adjacent town centre of Bailleul.
Auberge De La Forêt
The Auberge de la Forêt is located in Hazebrouck, in the heart of the Nieppe forest, in French Flanders.Come and discover a welcoming, pleasant and charming atmosphere. You can relax in the lounge beside the fireplace while listening to gentle background music.Traditional and culinary specialties are available on the fixed menu or a la carte menus. You can also sample wines from the extensive wine list, that are stored and matured in the air-conditioned cellar.
- The host is lovely, the food amazing. It’s just a lovely French hotel.
- We stayed in a family room which was large enough for our needs, also liked that animals are allowed to stay as we were travelling with our dog. Bed was comfy. M. Martin was a warm and welcoming host.
- Helpfulness of proprietor and staff. Quality of meals. Command of English. Convenient for ferry port at Loon Plage.
- Friendly, welcoming owner and waiting staff. Very good restaurant. The heating was on in the bedrooms in April which we didn’t think would be the case after a sunny spell.
- Owner was extremely welcoming and friendly. Showers were good and room very clean.
Hotel du Gambrinus
This hotel is located in the center of Hazebrouck, just 350 feet from the SNCF Train Station. Each guest room offers a view of the city and satellite TV.The guest rooms at the Hotel du Gambrinus are all equipped with a private bathroom with shower and are soundproofed. Some have free Wi-Fi access, which is also available in the hotel’s common areas.Hotel du Gambrinus has a restaurant, which serves regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy an after-dinner drink in the private bar and room service is also available.The Gambrinus is a 20-minute drive from the Belgian border. Dunkerque is a 40-minute drive away, where guests can take a ferry to Dover.
- Location was excellent. Very close to the town square.
- The location was fantastic, very typical French hotel. Lovely staff. The room was basic and clean.
- near the train station. fair price. I was in a new room with a new shower so it was pleasant. quiet, clean and warm in a cold winter night. i slept very well.
The hotel proprietor was very friendly and helpful. The room was good and the shower was excellent.
Breakfast was terrific. Location was close to town square.
- Breakfast was very nice and good value, the waitress was friendly and helpful.
Located in Armentières, just a 25-minute drive from the center of Lille, Hotel Joly offers a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The train station is only 0.9 mi from the property.All rooms and suites feature heating, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. The suites also have a spa bath and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Joly. Guests can also choose to dine in a restaurant located within walking distance of the property.Free WiFi access is available throughout the accommodations and free public parking is possible on site. Lille Airport is only 12 mi away and Tourcoing is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
- No cooked food. Breakfast: continental only. Hotel Joly is very central. Staff very friendly and helpful, but no English spoken. An old hotel that has seen better days. Very French, In the nicest way.
- The room was very comfortable, if a bit quirky with a bath tub in the room, not en suite. It was quiet and peaceful, we had access to a pretty little garden, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was very old fashioned and typically French but friendly and comfortable. Breakfast very good too, continental. She did apologise the evening before as they had run out of eggs due to lots of brits staying over the weekend!
A family-owned-and-run hotel. When I arrived I received a fabulous welcome from Madam Dheedene, who, upon discovering I could speak limited (very!) French, ‘insisted’ we only converse in her native language from that point on (despite her fluent English)! This led to much laughter throughout my stay, as we shared numerous conversations, covering many far-ranging topics. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful too, and I cannot emphasise how much staying at Hotel Joly enriched the entire experience of my visit to the region.
In summary, if anyone is planning a visit to the area, base yourself in Armentieres and stay at Hotel Joly!
- Great, friendly hotel in a lovely little town! Big room and en suite- perfect base for the area.
Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck
This air-conditioned hotel is set in Hazebrouck, in the countryside of the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region. It is just 9.9 mi from the border of Belgium and features free Wi-Fi access and a garden with a terrace.All of the individually decorated rooms are set on the ground floor and have a private entrance with access to the garden. They each offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.Every morning a continental breakfast is served at Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck. The hotel offers 24-hour front desk service, and guests are invited to relax in the communal lounge area.Free parking is available on site and the hotel is 1.6 mi from the Hazebrouck Train Station. The city of Saint-Omer with the Saint-Omer Cathedral is a 25-minute drive away.
- Continental Breakfast was fresh and very nice, beds comfy and room reasonably clean, bathroom was clean but shower over flowed every day leaving a damp smell, hotel is more like an American motel stuck at edge of town, good 30 mins flat walk to the town centre, a few cafes, bars n some nice restaurants in town!
- Room was lovely and spacious with ensuite. Great to have had a microwave as well. Nice facilities and countryside location. Lady checking me in was nice. Nice and bright room.
- The manager was very friendly and helpful, despite my abysmal French! We liked the security of being able to park directly outside the room, and having a microwave was a welcome feature.
- The room was excellent. Beds were very comfortable.
- Very comfortable, large, open room with a vestibule. Excellent shower
Hotel Mervil Airport
Located at Merville-Calonne Airport, Hotel Mervil Airport offers free WiFi and free private parking on site.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Mervil Airport. Guests can also find a large choice of restaurants in Lille city center, 22 mi away.Both Merville Cinema and La Caoet Beer Brewery are just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Béthune is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very convenient for Ypres but at a much reduced cost due to the event taking place in and around Ypres.
The owner was very kind, he offered his best with help of the accomodation.
Only closer to Office just for a stay but wifi not available for many rooms.
Communication in English is difficult for the receptionist and other staffs.
Sehr einfache, um nicht zu sagen primitive Ausstattung. Für einen längeren Aufenthalt sicher nicht geeignet. Im Zimmer gibt es nur ein Bett, einen einzigen Stuhl und eine winzige “Nasszelle”. Aber um eine Nacht zu schlafen, vollkommen ausreichend – zumal zu dem unschlagbaren Preis.
Die Dame am Empfang war ausgesprochen freundlich – und das war keine aufgesetzte Höflichkeit, sondern ehrliche Freundlichkeit.
La chambre était très propre et le prix correcte.
Salle de douche petite mais propre et avec tout ce qu’il faut.
Châtellerie De Schoebeque
Located in the Flandre region, The Châtellerie De Schoebeque is a nonsmoking hotel offering a bar, a garden and facilities for disabled guests. A spa and wellness center, massages and beauty treatments are available at surcharge.The hotel features rooms, suites and cottages which have all been decorated according to distinctive styles full of Moroccan and Chinese influences.The hotel opens onto a lush garden. The Châtellerie de Schoebeque also houses meeting rooms, a panoramic lounge and a banquet room.Breakfast buffet is served every day at an extra cost.Dunkerque is 24 mi from The Châtellerie de Schoebeque, while Lille is 27 mi away. Free private parking is availabe on site.
- Great location. 180 degree view from room was amazing. Good parking.
- Loved the old building and the fabulous views from the dining room.
- Excellent location and fascinating history. The room was comfortable and the gardens had amazing views. Staff were very friendly and helpful
- The quirky nature of the room and its glorious view. The effort made to correct a wifi problem and the location of the hotel in Cassel.
- Staff very helpful and welcoming. Lovely high ceilings in the bedrooms with fantastic panorama from the bedroom windows.
At L’Art Doize, rooms come with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, rooms at the hotel also feature free WiFi, while some rooms include a city view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at L’Art Doize. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in French cuisine.Guests at L’Art Doize will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cassel, like hiking.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 37 miles from the hotel.
- Centrally located in middle of town. Staff very friendly and local beer!
- Great location in the heart of town. Very friendly and helpful staff. I only stayed one night, but I would come back and recommend to friends. I would like to try the restaurant next time.
- Beautiful room, lovely hotel. Very friendly and attentive staff. The food in the restaurant was amazing. Definitely recommend this hotel!
- I have stayed here previously. The town is really nice, and very convenient for Calais, and I will stay here again.
- Breakfast was good. Biggest challenge was finding food when cafes and restaurants were closed in the afternoon
Comfort Hotel Lille Lomme
Comfort Hotel Lille Lomme is located in Lomme, a 10-minute drive to the west of Lille.The hotel offers double, twin and triple rooms equipped with hairdryers, Canal + or satellite TV, direct phone, free Wi-Fi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served on site.
- Decent location and value for a short stay before heading home via Calais. Large comfortable bed with decent pillows. Coffee & Tea provided in room which is good for a budget hotel in France.
Room small but was all okay.
Bathroom with a sitting bath what for us is very good, also hairdryer in bathroom. Tissues availble in bathroom 👏🏼👏🏼
Bed is very comfortable.
- There was a lot of rubbish outside and the only comment from the prison guard was the it was because people threw stuff from the windows.
- 1 Water bottle on table on arrival and kettle. Working tv and extra pillows.
- A erase 3 star place.Good for visiting battlefields.
Top Hotels In Saint-jans-cappel Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jans-Cappel Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!