10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-jacques-de-la-lande Brittany:
Campanile Rennes Sud – Saint Jacques
On the outskirts of Rennes, 3.3 mi from the train station and a 9-minute drive from the airport, Campanile Rennes Sud – Saint Jacques has a bar with a lounge, 24-hour reception, and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at Campanile Rennes Sud – Saint Jacques feature a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and BeinSport channels. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily and charges are applicable. Board games are available in the hotel’s shared lounge. At a reduced rate, guests staying at Campanile Rennes Sud – Saint Jacques may have access to a fitness center, located right next to the hotel.The property is 2.2 mi from Parc Expo Rennes and 2.8 mi from Roazhon Park. Free on-site parking is available.
- Breakfast was very good. People were nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and the place quiet. It is close to the airport.
7 mintues drive to airport. BUT 3 tank stations nearby doesn’t work.
Good bakery at the opposite side of the street opens at 07:00
With coffee tea maker
Easy pre-airport stopover.
Decent €10 breakfast, good coffee.
- Nothing, I would never stop here again and to be honest I will likely avoid this chain after this appalling experience.
- The comfort of the room. The layout was not fussy. Great colour of room. Bed very comfy.
Hotel l’Ortega Rennes Aeroport
Hotel l’Ortega Rennes Aeroport is ideally located a 10-minute drive from the center of Rennes and Saint-Jacques Airport. Guests can easily access the exhibition center, Courrouze shopping center and Cisé-Blossac Golf Club. It offers 24-hour front desk service and free Wi-Fi access.This hotel features soundproofed rooms equipped with a private bathroom, telephone and flat-screen TV with Canal + and beIN Sports channels.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel from 05:00. There is also a brasserie serving evening meals.Free private parking is possible on site, and the nearby buses 6 and 57 provide direct access to the historic center of Rennes and the train station.
- The staff is friendly and available. The rooms is clean and has all the basic necessities. The hotel is super close to the airport.
- We received a lovely welcome from the very helpful reception. Nothing was too much trouble for him and I’m sorry I did not get his name to acknowledge his quality service. A great variety of options for breakfast.
- Very confortable beds, clean rooms, staff very friendly
- Small fine hotel and well served. Gentle personel, suitable for working and traveling.
They are obviously in the middle of remodeling, and the room we were in was nicely done, if smaller than expected.
The receptionist was friendly and helpful, arranging a taxi to take us to the airport in the morning.
I did really enjoy going to the Hardware store across the parking lot and seeing what it was like.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Isidore 4*
Located less than 5-minute drive from the E50 motorway, Best Western Plus Hôtel Isidore 4* offers a wellness center, hammam, hot tub and fitness center. Set in Rennes’ eco-friendly business district, the hotel is surrounded by a park. The airport is only 2.5 mi away and the reception is open 24-hours a day.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a mini-bar, safety deposit box and flat-screen TV, while some also have an iPod docking station and coffee machine. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Best Western Plus Hôtel Isidore 4*. Guests can also sample the French cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, which also features a terrace. Other restaurants can be reached right next to the hotel.Additional features include a business corner, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private, underground parking on site. Rennes Saint Jacques Golf Club is only a 10-minute drive away. It is right next to the 6 bus line stop which provides direct access to Rennes City Center.
- Price was reasonable; AC worked well; place was clean; parking was very easy; restaurant was a complete surprise..great atmosphere and the server was amazingly friendly and efficient.
- Super comfortable bed (especially pillow), very nice facilities and restaurant, Finnish sauna/jacuzzi/steam bath are in wonderful condition and we enjoyed a lot!
- We needed a convenient place to stay between RNS and St Malo. This place was perfect. The staff was extremely kind and professional. We were distraught over lost luggage, yet they accommodated our needs perfectly to help smooth things out.
Restaurant staff and waiters are friendly and professional, food is excellent.
Staff in general is friendly.
Great breakfast with a selection of local specialities is a nice way to start the day including freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The staff were welcoming and efficient. The room was beautiful, clean and quiet. The parking was directly under the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner we did have on Saturday
Campanile Rennes Ouest Cleunay
One of our top picks in Rennes.Located in Rennes, a 5-minute walk to the local stadium and right next to Rennes’ ring road, the Campanile Rennes Ouest Cleunay offers well-equipped, rooms with attached bathroom and a restaurant with a furnished terrace. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout.The soundproofed rooms at Campanile Rennes Ouest Cleunay have a flat-screen TV with satellite, Canal + and beIN Sports channels. The bathrooms will provide you with shampoo and shower gel dispensers.Savory and sweet items can be found on the buffet breakfast and magazines are at your disposal. There is a courtesy tray with hot drinks included in every room. At lunch and dinner times, a large range of main dishes are available and guests may also sample starters and desserts from the buffet. In the evening, until 22:00 and upon reservation, a meal tray can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room. A meeting room seating up to 50 attendees is also available at Campanile Rennes Ouest Cleunay.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the airport and the Parc des Expositions and 2.2 mi from the city center. There is a free, private car park on site.
The staff went out of their way to help, and were really friendly.
Location of the hotel was ideal for attending the women’s World Cup football match.
- Hotel is OK for a 1 night stay – none smoking room smelt of stale smoke. However comfy and very cheap.
- Easy access, food quite good, comfortable beds, generally one of the best campanile hotels
- Good location, plenty of parking. Very helpful bi-lingual receptionist
- Easy access from main road. Ground floor rooms good for transferring luggage from car. Good en-suite toilet and shower.
- The staff went out of their way to help, and were really friendly.
Hotel Arcantis Le Voltaire
One of our best sellers in Rennes! Hotel Voltaire is located 1.2 mi from Rennes city center and 1.9 mi from the railway station. It offers private bathrooms in a quiet, green environment.Guest rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. They provide a comfortable and functional living space.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast during the week and at weekends. It also has a cozy bar where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with family or friends.Hotel Voltaire is a 15-minute walk from Stade de la Route de Lorient and just 2.2 mi from the Museum of Fine Arts of Rennes.
- Great value for money…right off the highway, easy to find, good hotel for a quick stopover, stayed with the kids in adjacent rooms.
- Space was exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. I wish I stayed longer.
- value for money, great breakfast selection, including bio products, quiet hotel, clean, free parking, easy to find by car
- A clean and tidy room, everything you might want for a brief stop in Rennes.
- The hotel is actually pretty original inside. It has a British feel to it. Decorations and colors are fun. The WiFi is very reliable.
Novotel Rennes Alma
One of our top picks in Rennes.This Novotel is on the outskirts of Rennes, a 15-minute drive from Rennes St Jacques Airport and the Exposition center. It features modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.The Novotel Rennes Alma provides rooms with private bathrooms with flat-screen satellite TV with more than 40 channels. Room service is available.Novotel Rennes Alma provides daily continental or buffet breakfast which can be taken in the dining area or in the room. The hotel’s restaurant serves French cuisine and you can dine on the terrace. A bar is also at your disposal.Guests have free access to the outdoor swimming pool and a playground for children. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a business corner, which features a computer with internet.The Rennes Alma is 2 miles from the TGV station and free private parking is available on site.
- The only good things are parking and a shopping mall nearby.
- We wanted a hotel that was 24/7 in that we were finishing an 8-hour drive from Toulouse and had never driven in France before. We did not know what to expect. Novotel delivered on having a proven standard of service and accommodations. The parking was off-street and secure. The hotel had easy access to the National Route. All the staff were very friendly. The room and bathroom were both large.
- The staff were brilliant and looked after us all really well. Great place to stay on a main route through France.
- excellent breakfast, good room layout for our family, tesla supercharger, well priced
- This was a great location. Easy off, easy on the auto route system on our drive to Spain.. Nice pool atmosphere, lovely setting,
Best Western Ker Lann Aeroport
Located 5 miles from Rennes’ city center, the Best Western Ker Lann offers an original and warm setting and individually decorated rooms. Guests have free access to the fitness center.All rooms are en suite and each presents spacious and unique interiors designed to provide good nights’ sleep.Best Western Ker Lann Aeroport features an on-site restaurant, L’Unik, that serves traditional French cuisine. A snack service is also available 24/7.The attentive and service-minded staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay in a friendly and peaceful atmosphere.Next to the exhibition center and Ker Lann’s campus, the Best Western Ker Lann benefits from a privileged location only 1.2 miles from Rennes Saint Jacques Airport.
- The new renos and the restaurant. Location is priority as it is close to the airport.
The refurbished comfort room was excellent and the bathroom superb.
The pool was superb, although a little cold. Use of towels and bathrobes for the pool was great.
- Really good coffee and breakfast was good to be a best western with fresh bread and okay things to put on it. Could boil your own eggs and eat thin pancakes that were cold but still okay. 4-5 min car ride to airport. Rooms felt newly renovated and kept a very high standard. Verry clean and cozy.
- Beds very confy and lovely staff. Felt very welcome
- Swimming pool. Was great, just enough to unwind before the journey home
Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril
One of our top picks in Rennes.Offering a fitness center, Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril is located in Rennes. The property is 0.6 mi from Saint Anne Metro Station. Free WiFi is provided.Studios and suites feature a modern-style décor and a flat-screen TV. All the bathrooms have showers.Guests are able to prepare their own meals at Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril. Each accommodations type has a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge.This property is a 17-minute walk from Rennes Opera House and a 20-minute walk from the Fine Arts Museum.
- Convenient, good location, comfortable, great value for the price!
- Nice Appart’hotel close to the city centre. Easy to find. Clean room.
- Nice, big terrace. Big apartment, comfortable, good breakfast.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Comfortable walking distance from the city center
Good burgers and beer in a bar nearby
- The staff at the front desk were awesome. Extremely helpful with everything, from calling a taxi to directions in the city. We were able to walk to the historic area of the city, in fact everywhere, very easily. The kitchenette, along with nearby markets, enabled us to prepare some meals in our room. There was even a little dishwasher in the compact kitchenette. This accommodation was just right for our 7-day stay.
Hotel The Originals Rennes Sud La Chaussairie (ex Inter-Hotel)
Located just 1.9 mi from the Exhibition Park and Rennes Saint-Jacques Airport, Hotel The Originals Rennes Sud La Chaussairie is 2.5 mi from the PSA Peugot Citröen Center and 5 mi from the center of Rennes.It is composed of 2 buildings, one with hotel rooms and the other with self-catering rooms equipped with a kitchenette. They all have free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom.Free private parking is available on site and there is a fitness center at the property.
- The hotel was very nice, clean, cozy and well located. The breakfast was delicious.
- Accomodation, bedroom, breakfast, services, parking, location.
- The room was very cosy with a new trendy feel. Parking close at hand and the staff very approachable.
- Great location for Rallycross fans, only 20 min from Lòheac!
The hotel was just delightful and Justin made every effort to accommodate our stay a joy and a pleasure.
I had the unfortunate mistake of forgetting my ipod that my daughter should have replaced in my case and was found in the room by the maid ..Bravo !!! And Justin kept it for me as I returned to the area after returning my daughter bsack to Rennes from a holiday in London. Many Thanks Justin..a star !!!
Brit Hotel Du Stade Rennes Ouest
Located a 10-minute drive from Rennes city center, this Brit Hotel du Stade is easily accessible by the N24 motorway. It offers soundproofed accommodations with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Brit Hotel Du Stade has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms are serviced by a elevator and equipped with ironing facilities and a work desk.Guests are invited to relax in the Stade’s bar and terrace and the hotel features a 24-hour reception.The Hotel Du Stade provides free private parking and the Rennes Stadium is a 5-minute drive away. Rennes Airport is 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- Carpet in room and hallways was dirty. Wall paper was peeling off the wall. Beds were hard and lumpy and long past due for replacement
- Good value for money. free WiFi, convenient on-site parking, good restaurant next door. Friendly staff. Excellent shower.
- Nice standard rooms very clean. Very convenient with a car : close to the motorway and not far from the city centre.
- excellent location for quick overnight stop, reception in and out very efficient
Position is very good, it’s near the motorway so you can go to the north of Bretagne for example that is 1 hour, otherwise you can go in the center of Rennes!
Structure is open 24 hours and it’s good!
Room is simple but clean and breafast good!
Top Hotels In Saint-jacques-de-la-lande Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!