10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Ive Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ive Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Ive Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Ive Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Ive Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Ive Cornwall:
The White Hart Hotel
One of our top picks in Liskeard.Situated in the quaint Cornish village of Menheniot, this former circa 17th century coaching inn offers accommodations with private bathrooms and a traditional atmosphere.Within easy reach of numerous local attractions, The White Hart offers 7 rooms, where you can relax with a tea or coffee in front of the TV. A hearty full English breakfast is provided every morning, while there is a dinner menu offered from 7pm, with a number of homemade specialties.Relax with a real ale in the lounge and public bar areas, amid traditional slate floors and beamed ceilings. A beer garden is also available for when the weather is nice.A large public parking lot adjoins the property.
- It was a typical country pub, we enjoyed the banter going on around us.
The hosts and staff were exceptional to get on with.Nothing was to much trouble.Breakfast was fantastic and set us up for a busy day
It took us over 6hrs to arrive at the White Heart,but with the proper directions from the hosts it only took us 3hrs 30mins to get back to Southampton.What a joy.Can’t beat local knowledge.
All in all a great stay.
All this was down to Jonathan,Suzy,and of course the staff.
Jim and Pat.
- Food very good.The owners are terrific people,local people very welcoming…stay again for sure🙆
- Lovely friendly staff, great beer and comfy homely room. Just the kind of thing we like, not flash and over the top.
- The staff were extremely welcoming. The room was clean, comfortable and very spacious. The food was excellent
The Weary Friar Inn
Located in Pillaton, 9 miles from Plymouth, The Weary Friar Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Padstow is 29 miles from The Weary Friar Inn, and Port Isaac is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place room was clean and the perfect size for myself and the wife thank you.
- Excellent staff members who were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was cosy and comfortable
- lovely atmosphere. Owner and staff absolutely 1st class,couldn’t do enough for you. food was terrific. 100% would stay again
Friendly host and staff.
Food good. Room comfortable.
Sportsmans Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Liskeard.Featuring free WiFi, Sportsmans Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Liskeard, just 12 miles from Plymouth. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 29 miles from Sportsmans Arms Hotel, and Padstow is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 26 miles from Sportsmans Arms Hotel.
- I have stayed here before, it’s an excellent location out of town but close to public transport.
- Room was a great size and good shower. Location was very peaceful and the traffic noise was minimal. Bed very comfortable and excellent breakfast. Plenty of off road parking and no charge! Nice bar but surprisingly they didn’t do food in the evenings however there is a very god bistro / restaurant just a short walk from the hotel.
very friendly staff
nice hot showers and lovely clean rooms
- Friendly welcome, lovely spacious, clean, comfortable room and lovely bathroom. Couldn’t have asked for more.
- Made a last minute booking and was delighted with the accommodation, very clean and spacious very friendly owners, nice breakfast. I have no hesitation in recommending a stay at the Sportsmans.
St. Mellion International Resort
Located in St. Mellion, 9 miles from Plymouth, St. Mellion International Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Padstow is 29 miles from St Mellion International, and Port Isaac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from St. Mellion International Resort.
- Great golf course , some very friendly staff in the restaurant . Food was also very good both at breakfast and in the evening .
- Friendly helpful staff, very comfortable room with a lovely balcony and amazing view of thee golf course and countryside. Lovely breakfast with great choice. Great to have a proper sized swimming pool that was fairly quiet.
- Breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful
- Clean functional rooms with sizeable bathrooms. Large swimming pool. Good location for Pentillie Castle.
- The room was a good size. Blackout curtains and comfy bed.
The Racehorse Inn
One of our top picks in North Hill.Located in North Hill, 19 miles from Plymouth, The Racehorse Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 30 miles from The Racehorse Inn, and Padstow is 22 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 26 miles away.
- Staff and service were friendly, food was excellent .
- Very nice cozy B and B in a very quiet remote village. Bar was very nice, breakfast very good and staff friendly and very helpful.
- Fabulous food and the owners do everything they can to accomodate your needs and make your stay enjoyable. Dogs made welcome at meal times too
- Food was excellent, well deserved rating as a gastro pub. Well suited to visit anywhere in Cornwall.
Large spacious rooms with excellent ensuite facilities .Food was of very good quality and great choice of wines and Gin.
Friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble .
The Copley Arms
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Copley Arms offers accommodations in East Looe, just 11 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 31 miles from The Copley Arms, and Padstow is 26 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Location great and very helpful and friendly staff. Food and ambiance also great, with a decent choice of straightforward pub food. Quiet and relaxing after a long day on the road, and although the weather was dreadful when I arrived, must be very picturesque in the summer.
- I was allocated Room 4 which had a Bathroom en-suite as well as Room 5. Exceptionally clean all towels and linen provided, beds very comfortable, and locals really friendly.We would recommend this place to everybody! p.s Beer and food fantastic!!!
- The staff were very friendly and the food was good. Overall we enjoyed our stay and a convenient base for sightseeing.
- The food at lunch time was good. We has relatives with us at dinner and we all enjoyed the varied menu. Well cooked and served efficiently. The breakfast was cooked to order and lots of it to enjoy.
- Fantastic breakfast which was kindly served a little earlier due to work commitments, very much appreciated!
Featuring free WiFi, Eliot Arms offers accommodations in Saltash. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Plymouth is 8 miles from Eliot Arms, and Padstow is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from Eliot Arms.
- Bed clean and very comfortable. Shower water piping hot. Friendly greeting. Prompt, excellent communication by landlady and daughter. Location in center of village, and near railway station was convenient for meeting friends in St German’s. Breakfast was delicious.
- Very hospitable and welcoming with good choice of evening menu. The squid starter was delicious.
We liked the furniture in the bedrooms, the decor, the comfortable beds.
The ambiance in the public lounge, the food and the hospitality. Sue the Landlady made us feel very welcome.
- Wonderful, comfortable, cosy and very friendly owner and staff. Breakfast was a delight with lovely bacon and sausages.
Bedroom was large, comfortable and well furnished.
Despite very poor weather, the room was warm.
Sue the landlady was very friendly and helpful. A real positive.
Featuring free WiFi, London Inn offers accommodations in Saint Neot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Plymouth is 20 miles from London Inn, and Newquay is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 20 miles from London Inn.
- Lovely comfy beds, spotlessly clean rooms , superb breakfast!
The Antique furniture was lovely.
It was a traditional pub
Big log fires and easy chairs
Food was Brill
Rob and Dave were lovely
- Great welcome, log fires, comfy bed, fresh milk in the room, great cooked breakfast staff so friendly felt like a home from home. Nothing was too much trouble including lifts to and from a wedding we were attending.
We were given a fabulous welcome
Robert and David are excellent hosts
- Excellent pub grub. And a great choice of specials. Our hosts were so welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
The Tavistock Arms Hotel
Located in Gunnislake, 31 miles from Torquay, The Tavistock Arms Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 11 miles from The Tavistock Arms Hotel, and Port Isaac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Landlord was a great host. Excellent breakfast provided.
- Room was clean and bed was comfy nice little en.suite food was really good.
- Bedroom was fine. Downstairs needed sprucing up and a feminine touch.More welcoming to female visitors
- Host not particularly friendly. Seemed to be in bad mood.
- Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent food, great choice food & drink.
Polraen Country House Hotel
Polraen Country House Hotel offers accommodations in Looe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Polraen Country House Hotel, and Newquay is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful and we were upgraded to a king room.
- The hosts were excellent, breakfasts were excellent, all very good
- Martin and Gill were exceedingly friendly and welcoming. The hotel and grounds were well kept and the room and breakfast excellent. The hotel is located 5 minutes outside Looe and only 10 minutes from the A38 giving great access to the top half of Cornwall. Highly recommended
- All was very good, friendly, welcoming, clean and pleasant
- Very friendly and supporting host familily. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Saint Ive Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Ive Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!