10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Issey Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Issey Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Issey Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Issey Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Issey Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Issey Cornwall:
Molesworth Arms Hotel
Located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall, 13 miles from Newquay, Molesworth Arms Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Falmouth is 27 miles from Molesworth Arms Hotel, and Padstow is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very pleasant room, with loads of space, but rather warm.
- We were allocated one of the new refurbish rooms adjoining the pub, it was immaculate and very comfortable. We liked the ambiance in the pub (what we call a proper pub). The Staff were friendly. We stayed in Wadebridge as we were doing the camel cycle trail to padstow, the scenery was beautiful, half way down the trail you could stop for a drink and a light snack from a mobile cart, it took us approximately an hour, but we did take our time. Padstow is really worth a vist.
- Lovely room, but needed extra cleaning. Different staff in the morning-very nice. Room actually set out for breakfast and it was a nice breakfast.
- The inn is in the centre of Wadebridge, so it was close to everything else.
- Lovely room. Excellent service and excellent food.
The Smugglers Inn
The Smugglers Inn offers accommodations in Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.St. Ives is 27 miles from The Smugglers Inn, and Falmouth is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, a few steps from The Smugglers Inn.
- The amazing friendly owners gave us great tips and made us a little breakfast for us the night before we left because we were leaving so early. It saved us on our morning flight! The airport is also incredibly convenient – it’s about a 4 minute walk from the inn, but the inn is far enough from the runways that the planes won’t wake you up. The property is currently being renovated, but it’s already very charming, and it’s great to have a bar downstairs where you can hang out and chat with the owners before going to bed. Highly recommended!
- The warm welcome of staff was excellent. The location is ideal for Newquay airport which is over the road.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good. The room was clean and tidy. This is an ideal location for Newquay Airport. This hotel was good value.
- Evening food is very good and value for money. The new owners are very nice and have some good ideas to improve, but they have their work cut out.
- The management had taken over a run down place two days before we arrived. They couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. They were working hard on make the place look brighter and more welcoming. I’m sure their endless cheerful enthusiasm will turn The Smuggler’s into a great place to stay. My daughter and I enjoyed their breakfasts and their recommendations for places to eat nearby as they were unable to provide dinner. We are hoping to go back in a year to see what they’ve done.
The White House
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The White House is located in Newquay in the region of Cornwall, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Falmouth is 18 miles from The White House, and Padstow is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The Presidential Room was beautifully decorated as was the rest of the communal areas.
Breakfast was a very different and a gorgeous take on continental breakfast (fruit, yoghurt, cereal, eggs, salmon / ham, croissant)
The view from Pres Room was lovely.
Gilly and Adrian were great hosts with lots of information about places to see, go and eat 🙂
- Very nicely decorated, warm and friendly atmosphere, lovely breakfast
- Everything… amazing vibes… amazing hosts… amazing food… me and my other half Loved it all.
- Very nice room with a lot of natural light coming in and we liked the way the room had a corner sofa which meant it was very leisurable to sit with a drink in the room looking out to the sea. The breakfast was the best we have had anywhere before which lots of choice and the owners made you feel very welcome and we like it’s there so much we have booked to go back on the August bank holiday weekend 😀
The quality of everything was excellent, from the freshly baked croissants to the smoked salmon.
Decor was quirky but well done and the hosts were very friendly. We will be back.
- The Presidential Room was beautifully decorated as was the rest of the communal areas.
Legacy Hotel Victoria
One of our top picks in Newquay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Boasting a majestic location on the cliffs of Newquay looking out over the bay, this hotel is in Newquay’s centre. It has English and Mexican restaurants and an indoor pool with sea views.The shops of Newquay’s centre are less than 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and the famous Fistral Beach can be reached in 20 minutes on foot. Newquay Rail Station is a 3-minute walk away, and Newquay Golf Club is a 15-minute walk.Ooh La La Spa includes a sauna and a spa bath for guests to relax in. It offers a range of relaxing spa and beauty treatments. Guests can exercise in the small gym.With views of Newquay, rooms each feature satellite TV, and guests can enjoy free tea and coffee in the room. There is a private bathroom, and many rooms boast lovely sea views.The View is the hotel’s English restaurant and Senor Dicks serves authentic Mexican food.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent.
- brilliant staff breakfast brilliant in all excellent stay will recommend
- Staff were lovely & helpful. Locality was great. Breakfast & sandwiches ordered were lovely.
- The room was great and the staff were lovely. They were always happy to help with any question I had and they would do their best to fix any issues. The later check out time allowed more leisure time in the facilities, which are also available after cheaking out. Bags can also be left at reception allowing time to do whatever you wish during your final day.
- Size of the suite and the amazing sea view. The bathroom was big and cleaned daily. The bedroom was also spacious and comfortable.
The Cornishman Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, The Cornishman Inn is located in Tintagel in the region of Cornwall, just 22 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play darts at the hotel. Padstow is 12 miles from The Cornishman Inn, and Port Isaac is 6 miles away. Newquay Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Nice family room in nice place. Staff very available to give us small bed for kids.
- Good location. Comfy bed. Tea making facilities. Sky tv
The rooms were excellent value for money and we had breakfast which was good too !
We did not use any other facilities.
Old fashioned inn with log fire
And staff were very friendly and helpful
- Good location, ideal for the castle. Close to restaurants and bars, good souvenir shops. Breakfast was great.
Camelot Castle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Camelot Castle Hotel offers accommodations in Tintagel. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 23 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel.
- The service was so personal and tailored I loved that we felt so welcome it was a most enjoyable stay in a wonderful home I use this word by choice as there is a lot of love within the building making it s home from home even though it’s a castle,it’s an amazing place and the staff were awesome. I truly loved every minute of my stay.
- The staff were very helpful and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as pleasant as possible
- The setting was magnificent. Views are incredible. Also loved the quirkiness of the place
- Nothing. Awful. Just awful. Over priced for being on a cliff side view.
- Location was good as was car parking facilities. Staff were very helpful
One of our top picks in Padstow.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Padstow, 11 miles from Newquay, The Metropole features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Falmouth is 27 miles from The Metropole, and Port Isaac is 6 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- Nice place, great location rooms were spacious the Shower was superb! nothing like a good powerful hot shower in a hotel!. and to top it off the Breakfast was really nice, very few places I go to and ask for scrambled egg cook It properly! nothing worse that places that Microwave scrambled egg!…
- The kind receptionist upgraded us to the executive room without hesitation, the breakfast was freshly cooked and free homemade biscuits and coffee on arrival! The hotel is located right next to Rick Stein’s famous seafood restaurant so it all made for a lovely stay.
- The water was piping hot – lovely bath! Breakfast was delicious!
- Have dietary problems which were addressed adequately
- Lovely welcoming staff. Amazing location. Surprised us with a card and bottle of prosecco to celebrate our anniversary
The London Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Originally a row of fishermen’s cottages, The London Inn in Padstow is a cosy pub and restaurant with comfortable accommodation. This Cornish inn provides a full English breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Rooms have private bathroom facilities with shower, hairdryer and complementary toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a king-size bed and tea and coffee facilities.The restaurant menu features Cornish produce including locally caught fish and seafood. The traditional pub features wooden beams and an open fireplace, and serves a selection of award-winning real ales.The Eden Project near St Austell is around 40 minutes’ drive from Padstow. The surfing capital Newquay is around 30 minutes’ drive along the coast.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Room has been refurbished with quality furniture and bedding.
Great breakfast and dinner
- first class service from start to finish Thank you
- The room appeared to have been recently refurbished to a high standard. The manager could not have been more helpful.
- The location was excellent, right in the centre of Padstow with its shops and restaurants. The room was nicely furnished.
- We booked the room with a bathroom across the corridor, this is a very good price. Very comfortable bed. great choice at breakfast and well cooked English breakfast. Very central location. Wonderful welcoming landlady.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Room has been refurbished with quality furniture and bedding.
The Old Custom House
One of our top picks in Padstow.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. The Old Custom House is located in Padstow, 11 miles from Newquay and 27 miles from Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Port Isaac is 6 miles from The Old Custom House, and Truro is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from The Old Custom House.
- The room had excellent views over the harbour. The breakfast was excellent.
Fabulous location, free upgrade to a superior room with views over the estuary. Very comfortable super king sized bed, soft pillows (very fussy about pillows and take my own but did not need to use them)! Breakfast options good, full English, smoked haddock smoked salmon, eggs however you wanted and usual cold buffet. Negatives: fruit juices not very nice and would have liked to be served tea and coffee rather than DIY but that was only a minor quibble. Restaurant, on site ,Cally’s Oyster bar was good, we ate there the first night and the Thai style mussels were fantastic. Staff throughout were pleasant and helpful
We will return and would strongly recommend. Please note no parking but public car park directly opposite £8.00 for 24 hours. It is busy but we always manage to find a space.
- Location was great and the B&B itself is beautiful. The oyster cally bar is just lovely and has some cracking views. Bed was huge with a decent sized bedroom.
- Everything was lovely to celebrate my special birthday.
Location and room were lovely bed a little small great selection of teas n coffees
Breakfast small choice but plentiful
The St Enodoc Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadebridge.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, The St Enodoc Hotel is located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Newquay is 12 miles from The St Enodoc Hotel, and Falmouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendliness of staff, cleanliness and comfort of hotel and delicious food
Very spacious well appointed room and large comfortable bed.
The location is good with alovely view from the terrace and restaurant
Genuinely friendly staff
Low key elegance
- We received a really warm welcome. Stunning setting overlooking the Estuary. Food and drinks were excellent as was the service; nothing is too much trouble for the staff here. Our room was beautiful, very light and airy, with plenty of storage space and the most amazing range of St Kitts Herbery toiletries. We loved our stay here and we will definitely be back!
Staff were lovely, bed was incredibly comfortable, lounge area was cozy and comfy.
Service was rather slow, but that was ok, we weren’t rushing anywhere. I would 100% go back!
Top Hotels In Saint Issey Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Issey Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!