10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Irénée Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Irénée Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Irénée Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Irénée Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Irénée Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-irénée Quebec:
Hôtel au Petit Berger
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Hôtel au Petit Berger features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Good water pressure in the shower,
- Quiet and very comfortable bed . Very good service at the reception and at the breakfast dining area! We will be back . Thank you 😊!! Oh and close drive to our meeting point for our shuttle service to Mont Grand Fond.
- I traveled with my parents and the rooms are very spacious and beds comfortable. It’s a very quiet hotel given the number of rooms!
- Everything was ok. Clean, the staff was helpful and nice. You can walk 5 minutes and have a beautiful view on the St-Lawrence river and you are located near a street with a few restaurants.
- Good value for money. We were there for one night and enjoyed our stay.
- Comfortable bedding.
Hotel & Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Situated on the shore of the St. Lawrence River in La Malbaie, this hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool and spacious studios with kitchenettes. Casino de Charlevoix is 350 feet away.A whirlpool tub is offered in every studio at Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included. A dining area, dark wood furniture and warm colors are provided in all studios.Ski passes are available at the hotel. A restaurant is on site and meeting facilities are offered.The Galerie D’Art du Manoir is 0.8 miles from Pavillons Le Petit Manoir. The Musée de Charlevoix is 0.9 miles away.
The room was very spacious…beds
comfortable….and we were able
to have happy hour on our private balcony….the spa was amazing
- Vue , clean rooms , confort , meals , swimming pool , hot tub , fire place etc …
- Great location awesome views breakfast eas included buffet style good variety
- The buffet breakfast included in the price was fabulous. Very tasty. The room was very spacious but lacked furniture. Only had one single chair to sit and watch TV from. Very strange layout.
- The location, the restaurant was great , friendly staff. The room was very quiet , everything seemed new.
- The room was very spacious…beds
Auberge La Chatelaine
This bed and breakfast is a Victorian villa built in 1892. Located on the St. Laurence River, the inn is just a mile from Casino de Charlevoix. It features free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Auberge La Chatelaine have either a view of the St. Laurence River or the inn’s gardens. The rooms are decorated with flowered comforters and curtains.A buffet breakfast is offered every morning at Auberge La Chatelaine. In the winter, it is served in a large dining hall with a fireplace. In the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace.Shopping and dining in La Malbaie-Pointe-au-Pic is a 4-minute drive from the inn. Quebec City is 86.4 miles away.
- The Chatalaine was so charming and cozy! My husband and I were welcomed almost like family! The room was beautifully decorated and ‘came’ with 2 affectionate cats..lol The breakfast was the best I have ever had! It was all fresh and all homemade…mmmmm This summer we would like to return for our wedding anniversary!…Thank you!
- Fantastic! Quaint, charming and extremely welcoming. Great location, perfect for solo traveller or couples. Friendly, affectionate cats xx
- We loved everything about our stay. The advice on where to go for dinner was spot on. Breakfast was out of this world. Everything including the jams and yogurt were home made. Will be sending anyone going to la malbais for a visit
- Nice, quiet and relaxed environment. Close to exceptional scenery. Walking distance from most amenities. Plenty of history to learn about in this region. The breakfast served was light but also nutritious, with new and local condiments to challenge the palette. We are considering returning for the Winter Festival.
Great hospitality of the hosts.
Wonderful homemade breakfast foods prepared by host couple.
The hotel is a large old house with an interesting history
and a strong local atmosphere.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Located between the sea and mountains in La Malbaie, Quebec, this luxurious castle hotel features a 27-hole golf course, on-site dining and a spa. It has cable TV with video games in every room.Guests at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu can enjoy the 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool and sauna. The on-site gym features free weights, bicycles and treadmills.A work desk and an arm chair are included in the warm-colored rooms. The bathrooms have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Rooms with views of St. Lawrence River are available.The full-service, hotel spa provides massages and body treatments. It also has manicures, pedicures and facials.Charlevoix Casino is next to Fairmont Le Manoir. The hotel is 10 miles from Mont Grand-Fonds ski area and 40 miles from Le Massif ski area.
- Gorgeous location, the sleeping mattress is awesome!..never slept so good
- This is by far the best resort you’ll find in Canada. Everything is just wonderful about this resort: the staff is amazing, the hotel is beautiful, it’s so relaxing! I’ve read other reviews about people complaining and you should not consider them. Basically, most people who leaves reviews are people that were unsatisfied. If you want my opinion, you will not find a better hotel in Canada.
Check in staff – Welcoming and Efficient
Accomodation – Our room was a basic room – Simple but comfortable and clean.
All amenities were wonderful – loved the heated outdoor pool along with the steam room
Buildings (including Casino) and Grounds are picture perfect / scenic and well maintained
Had a wonderful meal and would recommend – grilled shrimp on creamed polenta
- The pool, spa, steam room, workout area are fantastic. There are three large pools. Everything is spotlessly maintained.
- Room with river view was worth the extra $’s. Were happy with ample towels, bath robes and very comfortable beds.
Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- This is really a good spot for staying in Malbaie. Not the charming little inn but functional with big and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. The hotel seems recently renovated / updated. The rooms in the main building (101-106 and 201-206) all have at least a glimpse of the water (best in the higher numbers). Lunch restaurant next door and an excellent place for dinner in the next building – highly recommend Chez Truchon – an oasis after returning from the wilderness up north.
- Given the season, location and this property being a “motel”, I found it to be expensive, further that there was no services on it, ie. gym, restarunt, convince store or pool etc.
- Very nice welcome. Staff is efficient, happy and nice. Room was perfect.
- This is a large motel, with lots of rooms and convenient parking. Excellent room, with comfortable large king size bed. Good kitchenette in the room. Continental breakfast available for CAD4 and well worth it. Very friendly and helpful front desk.
- This was our favourite place to stay out of all our accomodation during our Canada trip (and we had stayed in expensive places!). It was perfect for our needs – Nice, clean, large room, good wifi, parking right outside. Places to eat and supermarket nearby. Easy drive to the Gorge national park and to Baie St Catherine for whale watching. It was perfect, and great value for money.
Auberge Les Sources
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Les Sources offers accommodations in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Love the breakfast. It was homemade and so delicious.
- The owners are a sweet couple. They made our stay really comfortable and nice. Our room didn’t have much of a view, but this region of Quebec is made to be seen and explored firsthand outside. Would definitely come back to this location.
- The old building where we stayed is quiet, clean and comfortable. I suspect little has changed in decades. The floor boards creak and slant a little. All in all, delightful. Breakfast is self-service with lots of choice, in a lovely light filled room on the first floor. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- We enjoyed a terrific four-day stay. Our hosts were friendly and the breakfasts were truly extraordinary.
- The room was clean and service was helpful for the morning breakfast.
Petit Hôtel Amara
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Petit Hôtel Amara is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.
- Great welcoming owners, nice room, beautiful view, will definitely come back next year.
- Everything was great, Except can’t comment on tea as we did not have any.
- It was a beautiful property, overlooking the st-Lawrence river, and owner was extra friendly with a lot of experience in the business, more then 20 years, nice deco, small rooms (only 2) in a 10 rooms hotel, nice shower, nice surrounding, very romantic, PERFECT
- The room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough. Breakfast was nothing special but nice.
- Hotel was small and quaint, very clean and up to date,plentiful contental breakfast included.
Auberge Des 3 Canards
Auberge Des 3 Canards is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.The rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Excellent breakfast!!!! Nice views over the bay. Nice rooms. Nice but not really special.
- The room and its balcony were cozy and lovely view. The food was par excellance. It is our second time here. The area is lovely and we will be back.
A fabulous place to stay with very comfortable room overlooking the river. Restaurant provides excellent food with both Table d’Hote and A La Carte menus and the staff were very friendly and informative – you can even toast your choice of bread sat at the toasting fire.
A definite place to stay where you can explore the St Lawrence River area and go whale watching off of Baie St-Catherine.
- Liked the river view and grounds. Apples in the apple tree.
- This place is really old, and has not been updated in a long time.
Auberge des Falaises
This Canadian property offers a full-service spa and rooms with private balconies. The bed and breakfast overlooks the Saint Lawrence River and within a 5-minute drive of the Club De Golf De Murray Bay.Guests can relax in the spa tub or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV in rooms at the Auberge des Falaises. The rooms feature calming décor and large patio doors.The property features a restaurant and bar, which is open for dinner. Breakfast is also provided for guests.The Auberge is 1.7 miles from the city center of La Mabaie, which offers entertainment, shopping and dining. The property is within a 40-minute drive of the Charlevoix Museum.
- We loved the spa facilities onsite. Hot tubs, saunas and cold plunge pools were all enjoyable. Also enjoyed the warming rooms with hot and cold beverages. A definite bonus to our stay!
- Staff extremely friendly and polite. Beautiful view from balcony.
- A spectacular view. A lovely terrace with an open gas fire for drinks and relaxation. Very pleasant and helpful staff. We have stayed before in the pavillion which is excellent accommodation. This time we opted for the auberge itself, taking advantage of a special offer. The room was small but pretty, with a marvelous view. Lovely breakfast buffet and menu.
- It was a lovely relaxing place with a terrific view over the St Lawrence River. The meals were very creative and delicious.
- The view from room #308 excellent, overlooking the St Lawrence River beautiful!!!
Auberge La Marmite
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Auberge La Marmite features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.
- People very nice & helpful.. place was charming, good location
- Great location. welcoming staff. Fresh cooked breakfast on place.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though we didn’t speak French, the lovely woman at reception was very helpful, friendly and kind. Recommended!
- Overall, it was a great experience close to all amenities and outstanding views! 😊 our room was very clean and quaint with an amazing hot tub❤️
- The meals were excellent. The service and staff were great and very accommodating.
Top Hotels In Saint-irénée Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Irénée Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!