10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Ilpize Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Ilpize Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-ilpize Auvergne:
Hôtel Restaurant du Pêcheur
Set in Lavoûte-Chilhac, 25 mi from Le Puy en Velay, Hôtel Restaurant du Pêcheur features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Blesle is 16 mi from Hôtel Restaurant du Pêcheur, while Saint-Flour is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- An excellent hotel. My room was superb with a view of the river. The restaurant was also very good. I will definitely return when next in the region
- Very friendly staff and nice accomodation. Our kids liked it a lot. The rooms were very comfy, the shower was perfect, and the breakfast really good. We had a perfect short stay!
- The view from the rooms over the river is stunning and the whole village is very picturesque and traditionally French. Food in hotel restaurant very reasonably priced and well cooked. The breakfast is also good with cooked meats, plenty of cheese, breads and home-made jams.
- A basic room, but perfectly comfortable and adequate, plus a good shower room. Breakfast and evening meal were lovely – just what we needed. The staff are friendly and helpful – they work very hard. The location is superb – a wonderful village, full of charm and interest. Value for money is second to none. The view from our bedroom window is fabulous.
- Very friendly staff and extremely accommodating, we arrived around 10pm as we were stuck in traffic but the staff were more than happy to prepare pizzas for 5 of us, which we were all really grateful for, nothing was to much trouble.
Hotel The Originals Domaine Saint-Roch (ex Relais du Silence)
Hotel The Originals Domaine Saint-Roch is located in the heart of the Auvergne region and features a restaurant. Guests can enjoy body treatments upon reservation, and access to the on-site sauna, hammam and fitness room is available at a supplement.The hotel offers comfortable rooms equipped with TNT channels and free Internet access.Hotel The Originals Domaine Saint-Roch has a green hillside overlooking the valley. This 18th century old mansion has a history that goes back up to the middle age.
- Staff were very helpful and even though our French is not good and their English also not good everyone made great effort to ensure that our short stay was excellent.
- Staff were exceptional. Very quiet hotel perfect setting. Lovely place to stay .
- L’hotel est très bien le personnel sympathique dans un environnement agréable.
- dit zijn onzinnige vragen. (ontbijt, locatie; je stuurt de mensen een kant op) vaak komt het antwoord: heerlijk ontbijt. en wat de locatie betreft: dat is al gevraagd.
Un spa digne de ce nom,rare dans les etablissements de cette categorie
Superbe salle a manger
Hôtel La Crèche
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of the Auvergne region, the countryside between Clermont Ferrand and Le Puy en Velay. La Crèche offers a warm and friendly welcome. Guests can access the fitness center and the covered swimming pool free of charge.La Crèche offers Spacious and comfortable rooms with a simple decoration.Start the day with a hearty breakfast that will provide you the required energy. Breakfast can be served either in guests rooms or as a buffet in the hotel restaurant.For your comfort the hotel has a cozy, shared living room, a bar and a large garden. Guests also have use of a pool table and a foosball table.Savor characteristic specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotels restaurant.The area offers many activities such as horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, water sports and excursions.
- Easy to find, lots of parking space, large restaurant. Room at the back of the hotel are quiet. Size of the room are ok, nothing fancy but good enough.
- Breakfast. Leaving key and instructions when we arrived very late at night.
Restaurant pas bien cuisine trop simple
Patronne a bien compris le message
Rapport qualité prix bien
Personal muy amable.
Limpieza, confort, habitaciones amplias
Instalaciones de ocio.
Parking en el establecimiento.
- Chambre top. Choix incroyable pour petit déjeuner .patron accueillant. Très beau chariot de dessert
This hotel is set in the heart of the Auvergne region, in the village of Vieille-Brioude by the Allier River. It offers free Wi-Fi, and guests are invited to relax in the garden or enjoy a drink on the terrace.Provided with an LCD TV with Canal+ and satellite channels, the rooms have a private bathroom with toilets, a shower or a bathtub. Views of the garden and the surrounding countryside are offered in some of these simply decorated guest rooms.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the hotel’s breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms. Hotel Les Glycines also presents an on-site restaurant, and drinks are proposed in the bar.Free parking is available on site and the Vieille-Brioude Bridge is just 1,650 feet away. The hotel is 2.5 mi from central Brioude and 2.9 mi from the Brioude Train Station.
- The room was as expected, but didn’t realise the hotel was on the main road through the village.
- L’accueil, le restaurant, le petit déjeuner.. Et le plaisir d’avoir une chambre sur l’arrière.. Aucun bruit
- Emplacement parfait pour l’objet de mon déplacement – Petit déjeuner très correct
- Le restaurant : simple mais très bon. La viande délicieuse. L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel.
Très bon accueil.
Ambiance apaisante, calme.
Hôtel Poste et Champanne
Hôtel Poste et Champanne is offering accommodations in Brioude. With a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Hôtel Poste et Champanne. The restaurant at the accommodation serves French and Local cuisine.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 43 miles from Hôtel Poste et Champanne.
- Great room, bed and bathroom. Easy access with luggage, lift available.
- far exceeded my expectations, new, modern facilities, spotlessly clean comfortable, quiet room, wonderful restaurant in a park like setting, excellent breakfast, easy to find, secure parking, warm welcoming reception
- The restaurant at the hotel was superb and made the whole experience very positive. Local produce served to a very high standard. Would definitely recommend!
- People were extra friendly, made dinner into a fantastic meal. Even though our french is limited, because of the staff everyone was interacting.
- The staff are excellent. It seems like a family business. One of the friendliest places I’ve stayed in.
Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier
Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier in Reilhac features 2-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Guests can enjoy a selection of French cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier also provide guests with a river view. At the accommodation rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Reilhac, like hiking.Le Puy-en-Velay is 29 miles from Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier, while Blesle is 31 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 59 miles away.
- Perfect communication prior to our visit. Bénédicte was so helpful and very pleasant. She speaks prefect English (as well as a number of other languages). My French is not very good (learning). Benedicte would be a fabulous teacher, very patient, gave us to opportunity to practice our French with good guidance . Our room was very comfortable, secure parking for our bicycles. We enjoyed the set menu for dinner, which was very nice and good value. Breakfast the next day was more than ample and set us up for the next day of our cycling tour. Thank you and all the best with your venture.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast and good location.
- The owner was extremely kind. Garage was available for the motorbike and there was a swimming pool.
- This hotel used to be in the Michelin Red Guide but for some unknown reason has been omitted this year. The owners are lovely, most helpful. The swimming pool is small but in pristine condition. Many may be put off by the table d’hote dinner – no choice – but the food was fine and very cheap. The setting is functional by the roadside but river not far away. The village is unexceptional but the area is most interesting with much to see and do.
- The owner did everything to comfort us. It was in all suspects tippietoppie!!
Hotel La Sapinière
Hotel La Sapinière is located in Brioude, just 12 mi away from the Allier gorges and 21 mi away from Issoire. Guests can relax by the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub.The rooms at Hotel La Sapinière are decorated with colors inspired by nature and feature a balcony or terrace. Each room offers free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served featuring regional specialties, and guests can choose to have breakfast in their room. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Clermont-Ferrand is 1 hour away and the Brioude Train Station is 5 minutes away. Guests can enjoy hiking and trout fishing in the region, and free private parking is available at the hotel.
- This is a nice hotel, in a good location. Something different from the “chain” style hotel. Fittings in the hotel and rooms are good quality and the room are a good size. We had 4 people (2 children aged 15 and 17) and extra beds were provided. Despite this, there was still a fair amount of room. Breakfast buffet is reasonable, with a reduced rate (50%) for the children. The indoor swimming pool in the entrance area is a nice feature. Parking perfectly placed near the rooms. Lovely garden.
Everything revisited after 10yrs
Still lovely surprise for my partner
The staff were amazing
- Clean, comfortable, wonderful location. Restaurant was superb. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- This is a very nice comfortable and quiet hotel with gated grounds and a high standard restaurant. You may be directed to the restaurant in the sister hotel a short walk away.
- L’architecture de l’établissement. Le calme. La gentillesse en général.
Hôtel Le Baudiere
Set in the Auvergne countryside, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sauna. Brioude Train Station is located 5 mi away. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring a traditional décor and air-conditioning, all rooms offer a view of the countryside. Rooms also have a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a hairdryer.Traditional French cuisine is served in Le Vieux Four Restaurant, which has a terrace. Enjoy a drink in the bar with its open fire at Hôtel Le Baudiere. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning and on Monday, you can sample a set menu.Private parking is free on site and a closed garage is available at a surcharge. You can visit the village of Blesle, 8.7 mi away and access the hotel via the A75 motorway.
Room, Bed and bathroom were
Dinner in the restaurant was very good and reasonably priced.
- Very friendly, welcoming owners. A very tasty meal was offered to us even though the restaurant was closed. This was appreciated very much.
- The staff were friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent and breakfast was good. Everything was clean and the bathroom was good. I give them a tick for having hot drink facitiies in the room but had to find someone around the restaurant to get some milk for a cup of tea as there was none in the room. It was poured into a jug but still the usual UHT which seems to be all you can get in France.
- The property was very Clean and the staff were extremely friendly
- The property was in a delightful setting and the hosts were extremely welcoming. We had a three year old with us who thoroughly enjoyed the pool which was a great temperature.
- Room, Bed and bathroom were
Abel Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the banks of the River Allier and a 10-minute walk from Langeac Train Station. Rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a TV with satellite channels.Each room is soundproofed and also has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast, which can be served in the rooms.It is possible to go fishing on the River Allier. There are restaurants and cafés within a 10-minute walk and free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Simple, but everything we need – nice firm bed, good shower, very friendly welcome
Friendly family run hotel. When we explained to Madame that we were on the trail of the Beast of Gervaudun she provide some pictures from the tourist office for our son and showed where to go to see the beast statutes. Made our son’s stay. generally very helpful.
Room clean and as described.
Would stay again.
- Close to the village centre. Very friendly helpful owners. Made ourselves and our dog very Welcome. Plus they did not charge for Fred the dog AND he was allowed in to breakfast with us as it was quiet.
- Le super accueil, l amabilité,la disponibilité de la gérante. Le calme , la grandeur du lit , très bon petit déjeuner servi à table
Accessibilité très pratique
Located in Cohade, in a 1.5 hectare park with its an outdoor swimming pool, Artemis Hotel is located 1.6 mi from Brioude. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and some have views of the surrounding countryside.A flat-screen TV with Canal+ and satellite channels and a wardrobe are provided in each soundproofed room. All rooms have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi access is provided.Breakfast can be delivered to guests’ rooms or selected from the buffet. Le Mandarin restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. Dishes made with products from the Auvergne region are featured on the menu.Free parking is available on site. Artemis Hotel is 6.8 mi from the A75 motorway. Clermont-Ferrand is 34 mi away. Guests can visit the 14th –century Chateau Chavaniac Lafayette which is 18 mi away. Chateau de Domeyrat is 9.3 mi away.
- Nice, clean hotel hotel with welcoming staff. Very good for a stop along the road.
Grande baignoire et lits 180cm confortables.
Le restaurant est de qualité et le personnel agréable.
Malgré une apparence quelconque, l’hôtel est très agréable.
le personnel est disponible compétents et très sympathique.
petit déjeuner agréable
pas de supplément chien
hôtel situé dans un vaste jardin
- Accès facile, Accueil sympathique, chambre (PMR) adaptée,
Top Hotels In Saint-ilpize Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!