10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Hilarion Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Hilarion Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Hilarion Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Hilarion Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Hilarion Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Hilarion Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Hilarion Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Hilarion Quebec:
Maison de la Rive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge de la Rive de Charlevoix offers accommodations in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, just 7 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The location is lovely, nice cozy bedroom, but the restaurant was a bit pricey. ex: $20.00 for quite an ordinary small pizza. Variety of beer limited.
- Beautiful location; quiet side street right on the water/harbour. Restaurant on site with good food. Small community which was what we were looking for!
- Very nice view on the water. Helpful staff. Nice common sitting area.
- Great value for the price. The breakfasts were awesome and the service was wonderful. Would like to go back during the summer months.
- Good accomadtion for the money and wonderfully situated.
Auberge la Grande Maison
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge la Grande Maison features a terrace and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Breakfast was super good. having access to a spa and dry sauna after a big day of snowboarding was the greatest. The location was perfect. This place exceeded our expectation on many point. The staff was super gentle also.
- The room was nothing to write home about. When I booked the only rooms shown were the ones with the tubs in it. Ours was much more basic. The spa was wonderful and well thought out. being able to relax and have drinks brought to you in the hot tub was fantastic. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was kind.
- Friendly welcome. Historic building with antique furniture. Spa on site. Good breakfast. Close to shops, restaurants.
Location, Location, Location and design of hotel was amazing.
Food was GREAT!
- The staff were very helpful in recommendations for dinner and sightseeing.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Beausejour offers accommodations in Les Éboulements. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Baie-Saint-Paul is 6 miles from Auberge Beausejour, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The water pressure in the shower is excellent, so very much enjoyed it. Also the hotel is very close to the quai and a quick little walk will get you to a fabulous view.
- Endroit tranquille et près de l’île aux coudres
- le décors de la place et le visuel du fleuve a proximite le personnel tres gentil et accueillant
- Environnement tranquille, très bien situé! Déjeuner exceptionnel! J’ai oublié un sac et le propriétaire m’a contacté et me l’a fait parvenir ce fut très apprécié!
- La tranquillité excepté le train de Charlevoix qui résonne à tue-tête, près du traversier , j’ y retournerai !
Hotel & Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Situated on the shore of the St. Lawrence River in La Malbaie, this hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool and spacious studios with kitchenettes. Casino de Charlevoix is 350 feet away.A whirlpool tub is offered in every studio at Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included. A dining area, dark wood furniture and warm colors are provided in all studios.Ski passes are available at the hotel. A restaurant is on site and meeting facilities are offered.The Galerie D’Art du Manoir is 0.8 miles from Pavillons Le Petit Manoir. The Musée de Charlevoix is 0.9 miles away.
The room was very spacious…beds
comfortable….and we were able
to have happy hour on our private balcony….the spa was amazing
- Vue , clean rooms , confort , meals , swimming pool , hot tub , fire place etc …
- Great location awesome views breakfast eas included buffet style good variety
- The buffet breakfast included in the price was fabulous. Very tasty. The room was very spacious but lacked furniture. Only had one single chair to sit and watch TV from. Very strange layout.
- The location, the restaurant was great , friendly staff. The room was very quiet , everything seemed new.
- The room was very spacious…beds
Nested on the beautiful Isle-aux-Coudres, an island in the St. Lawrence River, this hotel offers relaxing spa services, enjoyable recreational activities and an on-site restaurant.Hotel Cap-aux-Pierres features an indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor mini-golf course. Adults can play tennis or volleyball, while kids have fun in the game room. After a day of fun, guests can relax with a massage in the full-service spa.The restaurant at the Cap-aux-Pierres Hotel serves regional dishes made with seasonal ingredients from nearby farms. Serving breakfast and dinner, the restaurant all offers evening entertainment, such as dancing.
- The Island was a lovely location, a definite to visit.
- the view, the hotel is very well placed right in the front of the water, very nive view.
- Everything was perfect, location is wonderful, people are nice and friendly, it’s a warm and comforting place to stay
- Fantastic view of evening, night and morning. It was a wonderful dinner especially the vegetable was so fresh.
- Great location, awesome view. Rustic but functional. Plenty of on-site facilities to entertain the kids. Very friendly staff.
Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Baie-Saint-Paul, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage features an outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point. The inn has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking.
- Our room (with a tub in the room) was great, very comfortable.
- great hotel with helpful staff, very nice breakfast. Comfortable room, would highly recommend.
- Great location, only 3 mins walk to the quai de baie-st-paul
- In front of water next to the quai. The have a pool.
- This is a quiet comfortable spot just outside the town centre with nice views over the bay and marina. Host is most helpful and speaks good English. Breakfast was great with good coffee. Ample parking, lovely bed, Easy to find once we’d worked to the centre of town street sign was not easy to spot but we ‘phoned and all became clear. It’s a longish walk or a very short drive to the city centre and all the bars and restaurants, etc.
Auberge la maison sous les pins
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge la maison sous les pins is located in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Baie-Saint-Paul is 7 miles from Hotel la maison sous pins, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The Auberge is very nice and clean the owner she’very friendly ,the breakfast is delicious and fresh,the beds are very comfortable.I highly recomend this auberge
- Breakfast are fabulous, Dinner as well. Huguette the owner is charming and of great service. I will come back for sure.
- Very convenientfor taking the ferry to the isle aux coudres. Close enough to les eboulements if you want to go there.
- La nourriture était excellente et Huguette, la propriétaire,s’est montrée très présente, chaleureuse et attentive à nos besoins. Elle nous a fait d’excellentes suggestions et elle nous a fait chauffer l’eau du spa uniquement pour mon amie et moi alors que personne d’autre n’avait demandé à l’utiliser.
- Huguette est une hôtesse parfaite !! Auberge très chaleureuse, chambre très confortable
Petit Hôtel Amara
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Petit Hôtel Amara is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.
- Great welcoming owners, nice room, beautiful view, will definitely come back next year.
- Everything was great, Except can’t comment on tea as we did not have any.
- It was a beautiful property, overlooking the st-Lawrence river, and owner was extra friendly with a lot of experience in the business, more then 20 years, nice deco, small rooms (only 2) in a 10 rooms hotel, nice shower, nice surrounding, very romantic, PERFECT
- The room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough. Breakfast was nothing special but nice.
- Hotel was small and quaint, very clean and up to date,plentiful contental breakfast included.
Auberge Les Sources
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Les Sources offers accommodations in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Love the breakfast. It was homemade and so delicious.
- The owners are a sweet couple. They made our stay really comfortable and nice. Our room didn’t have much of a view, but this region of Quebec is made to be seen and explored firsthand outside. Would definitely come back to this location.
- The old building where we stayed is quiet, clean and comfortable. I suspect little has changed in decades. The floor boards creak and slant a little. All in all, delightful. Breakfast is self-service with lots of choice, in a lovely light filled room on the first floor. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- We enjoyed a terrific four-day stay. Our hosts were friendly and the breakfasts were truly extraordinary.
- The room was clean and service was helpful for the morning breakfast.
Hôtel au Petit Berger
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Hôtel au Petit Berger features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Good water pressure in the shower,
- Quiet and very comfortable bed . Very good service at the reception and at the breakfast dining area! We will be back . Thank you 😊!! Oh and close drive to our meeting point for our shuttle service to Mont Grand Fond.
- I traveled with my parents and the rooms are very spacious and beds comfortable. It’s a very quiet hotel given the number of rooms!
- Everything was ok. Clean, the staff was helpful and nice. You can walk 5 minutes and have a beautiful view on the St-Lawrence river and you are located near a street with a few restaurants.
- Good value for money. We were there for one night and enjoyed our stay.
- Comfortable bedding.
Top Hotels In Saint Hilarion Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Hilarion Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Hilarion Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Hilarion Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!