10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-hilaire-la-palud Poitou-charentes:
The Maison Flore is located in Arcais, in the heart of Venise Verte, overlooking the old wharf and the marsh’s canals. This eco hotel has its own solar-energy system and is internationally recognized as an environmentally-friendly hotel.The hotel’s individually-decorated guestrooms are all equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms have a balcony and a garden view.The rooms are heated and cooled by an aerothermal floor, which is powered by solar energy.It is possible to rent bicycles at the Maison Flore and free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly and helpful staff (made phones calls for us to reserve an evening meal and to book canoe hire). Nice, well equipped room. Obviously concerned about the environment. Good breakfast.
We loved the location of the hotel. Surrounding areas were beautiful. The staff at the hotel were lovely and very patient with the fact that we hardly spoke any French. The family quadruple room was amazing! Lovely and spacious and exactly what we needed on our first stop off on our way to Spain. We were offered breakfast on arrival, for the next morning which we decided to have. It was lovely with freshly made bread and homemade jams. They even had tea, which was a nice surprise considering how far into France we were.
The only thing we didn’t try was the local restaurants. Some were closed due to annual holidays and the one that was open, didn’t open til late and we needed to eat early to get to bed, to be up and out the next day. But the recommendations for them were high.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, tasty breakfast
- Nice staff, great location, beautiful garden. We received recomnendation of the restaurant for the evening which was really great.
- This was our 2nd stay at Maison Flore and it’s been excellent both times. The welcome, location, breakfast and facilities were perfect. The owner was very accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. A great base for visiting the Marais Poitevin.
Hotel Au Marais
Located in the scenic town of Coulon, Hotel au Marais is set alongside the Sèvre Niortaise Canal. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi and a sunny terrace with outdoor seating.All rooms are spacious and light and some have a view of the river. An LCD flat-screen TV is included and the private bathrooms are equipped with bathtub or shower.A breakfast featuring homemade pastries can be served directly to guests’ rooms or taken in the dining room. There is a mini supermarket and bakery nearby and boats and bicycles can be hired nearby too.Hotel au Marais is 6.2 mi from Niort, 31 mi from La Rochelle Airport and 62 mi from Futuroscope. The local bus to Niort only runs on the weekends outside of July and August.
- The new owners are marvelous. Mr. Paolo Was really helpful in recommending restaurants and familiarizing us with the accommodation. The view and location were beautiful, as well.
- Great location right by the canal. The owner and his son gave us great attention, even helping us to replicate a photo across the canal that friends had taken here in 1978! restaurant recommendations were spot on and help with booking a tour of the Marais by punt was appreciated Lovely breakfast.
- Location was lovely, away from crowds and off the beaten path. Quiet and picturesque!
- Great little hotel in lovely spot run by nice people who couldn’t have been more helpful. Comfortable, clean room with view over the river was remarkably quiet and the hotel was within very easy walking distance of all the town’s attractions. Heartily recommended.
- We are very happy of our stay,the staff is very nice and welcoming.The property is very quiet.
Located in the heart of Coulon, a 15-minute drive from Niort, Le Central offers spacious rooms and an on-site restaurant with a patio. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Each individually decorated room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine and regional specialties made with fresh and local products, upon reservation.The hotel provides free private parking on site. Le Central is ideally located for discovering the Marais Poitevin, nicknamed The Green Venice, which can be visited by boat, foot, bicycle or horseback.
Helpful staff for two golden oldies
Outside eating area.
- The location was excellent in the centre of the village and the garden room with its little balcony was perfect for sitting out in the evening sunshine. The restaurant food was really excellent.
- Great location, very helpful friendly staff, lovely comfortable accommodation
Great location; clean & comfortable room; friendly & English speaking reception.
TIPS on Coulon: hardly any tourist in Nov but the canal boat rentals (rent for at least 1.5 hrs) are open and you practically have the canals all to yourself; trees are becoming orange’y too; there’s a free bus line 22 from Niort (terminus at the Breche & a stop in front of the Niort train station) and with Coulon as the other terminus; new buses.
- The garden rooms were very relaxing, free car park in centre, nice breakfast, very helpful staff very clean and comfortable lovley sitting outside in the courtyard.
- Helpful staff for two golden oldies
West Appart’ Hôtel
West Appart’Hôtel is located 1.2 mi from the center of Bessines and offers self-catering apartments and studios, a garden and free WiFi access.All the accommodations types at West Appart’ Hotel are serviced by a elevator and feature a desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is spacious and includes free toiletries and a shower.Guests can prepare their own meals at West Appart’Hôtel. Apartments and studios have a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge.This property is 1.9 mi from Niort and 6.2 mi from Marais-Poitevin. Free private parking is available on site.
- Accueil chaleureux. Propreté, très bonne isolation phonique, bien équipé.
Reservation effectuee pour un week-end.Appartement pour 6 personnes (2 adultes et 4 enfants) tres confortable (50m2) et fonctionnel. Cuisine bien equipee. Accueil tres convivial.
Tres satisfait. Je le recommande.
- Grand appart hôtel avec 2 chambres pour une famille, bien équipé, propre, récent et confortable, accueil agréable
- Très bon accueil. Studio très propre, calme et très lumineux.
- L’insonorisation est excellente. L’accueil à été particulièrement sympathique. De plus, les studios n’étant pas disponibles, nous avons bénéficié d’un appartement plus grand que prévu.
Located 1.9 mi from Niort city center, the Relais Fasthotel is a 5-minute drive from the exhibition center and easily accessible by the A10 motorway. It offers soundproofed, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Guests can relax in the lounge area, which has a modern light features and a wall-mounted TV.Free private parking is available on site. Located a 10-minute drive from L’Acclameur Theater, the hotel is an hour’s drive from the Futuroscope Amusement Park and La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport.
The lady on reception was very friendly on our arrival.
The price is excellent for an overnight stopover.
Heating worked very well.
Breakfast was OK.
Room was fantastic.
Our first time to stay in a pet friendly hotel and I was really pleased.
Room was spotless. Bed was really comfy. Shower was powerful.
- Very comfortable clean hotel. Extremely helpful staff. Near to a choice of restaurants. Very pleasant overnight stay.
- Hotel was very quiet at night, a good thing. But the bathroom could have had more, such as shampoo and soap, towels, etc. Staff was a little strange, over concerned.
- very helpful staff, we had a problem with one of our bikes and had to be recovered so they arrange for it to be stored until it could be picked up 3 days later
- The lady on reception was very friendly on our arrival.
City Lodge Appart Hôtel Niort
One of our top picks in Niort.Located in Niort, next to the Parc des Expositions by the Marais Poitevin, City Lodge Du Campus offers fully equipped apartments for rent. It features a fitness room.The apartments are bright and spacious. They all feature a flat-screen TV and large windows opening out onto a balcony. Guests have access to a free internet connection in the apartment.The City Lodge Du Campus can provide breakfast on request. There are also laundry facilities, bicycle storage and free secure parking.Niort city center is 2.5 mi from this hotel. Futuroscope theme park and La Rochelle are located a 45-minute drive away.
- Easy access to the marais poitevin. Quiet location. Relatively spacious room. The balcony to sit out. Comfy beds.
- Rooms are nice size, not the really small ones you can end up with in France
- Nice accommodation practical with self catering facility
- The receptionist when we arrived- she was the only thing relatively nice about the place!!
- This is the perfect stop off for a very tired family travelling home through France. We were a bit late and the lovely lady stayed on to wait for us. The kitchen meant we could have simple dinner and a coffee before our very early start home. Very secure parking for our campervan.
ibis Niort Marais Poitevin
One of our best sellers in Niort! Set 6.2 mi from the Marias Poitevin and 1.2 mi from Niort Train Station, ibis Niort Marais Poitevin offers 24-hour reception, a snack bar, a terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at ibis Niort Marais Poitevin feature a private bathroom with a bath tub, hairdryer and toilet. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The IBIS Kitchen Restaurant is open in the evening and serves traditional French cuisine.Niort Golf Club is 1.9 mi from ibis Niort Marais Poitevin, and free private parking is provided on site.
- perfect location for what we required, a stopover point before heading south. Staff very helpful. Mattress very comfortable much appreciated after a day of travelling
- Excellent , my friend liked the candies very much 😆
- The bed and pillow were really comfortable. The bed linen was very clean and crisp.
- Everything request was taken care of. Very quiet at night despite proximity to road. Nice size room with desk. Hot water all day. Bath and shower in bathroom. Food available throughout the day. Very good WiFi. Nice area outside with goldfish pond.
- Friendly and helpful staff dog friendly and they did not charge extra for them
Chateau De La Sebrandière
Chateau De La Sebrandiere is charming castle built during the Second Empire and located in Marais Poitevin. The heated swimming pool is open during the summer season.With 10 spacious and highly decorated rooms, the castle welcomes you within its park or around its three hundred year old oak tree.Enjoy the location of the hotel which is close to vix vineyard, in a haven of peace. Castle of Sebrandiere is a quiet and relaxing place.
- This is an excellent chateau with good facilities. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Nice looking building. No restaurant on site but excellent restaurant recommendation from the one member of staff
- Excellent place to stay even if the location is a little remote
Fantastic place to stay away from the hustle and bustle. We arrived late on our bikes after a long day on the road to a fantastic welcome from our host, He organised an evening meal with quiche and salad which went down a treat with local wine on the patio. Afterwards we walked thru some of the vineyards,The pool was excellent and we spent most of our time on the sunbeds.
Excellent self service breakfast set us up for another day on the bikes in the french countryside.
- Clean, smart, modern interior, free use of bikes, quiet, lovely views, friendly staff, free parking.
Citôtel Les Eleis
The Citôtel les Eleis is located 1.9 mi from Fontenay-le-Comte, in the south of the Vendée Region. Each guest room has a private bathroom, Canal + TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Citôtel Les Eleis can enjoy traditional family cooking in the hotel restaurant and a buffet breakfast is served every morning.The hotel also has a playground available for children and guests can relax with a drink and a free newspaper in the hotel bar.The Citôtel Les Eleis is located 5 mi from Marais Poitevin and guests can access the A83 motorway in 5 minutes by car.
- Jolly place clean and easy. The menu was shared by all and eaten on the terrace good value. The buffet breakfast was very good and simple.
- Clean and friendly with good food and close to autoroute.
- The room was spacious but warm – there was no air conditioning. The staff were very friendly and the food – evening meal and breakfast – very good.
- had an excellent stay and the food is good and affordable. Enjoyed my stay.
- Staff extremely helpful and able to communicate in several languages. The food was great value and a nice selection was available
Domaine du Griffier
Set on a 7-hectare park with an indoor swimming pool, the 18th-century Domaine du Griffier is located a 15-minute drive from the center of Niort. Gourmet cuisine and seafood are served in the restaurantDecorated in a contemporary style, the soundproofed guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken in your room upon request. Evening meals can be served on the terrace and you can enjoy a drink from the bar.Niort Golf Club is located 4.7 mi from this hotel and the Château Coudray Salbart is 15 mi away. Private parking is free on site and Niort Train Station is 8.1 mi away.
- Good location for traveling by car through France. Beautiful restored Chateau used as an events center as well as a hotel. Very quiet.
- Quiet, convenient location and ambiance. Very comfortable bed, good sized rooms and lovely setting.Restaurant on site serves very good food.
- Lovely buildings with a beautiful courtyard and surroundings , friendly staff, room comfortable and quiet. Bed super comfy. Very close to the main trunk road so excellent for transiting through France. Good value.
- Beautifully restored country house conveniently just off the motorway
- Usual French style buffet breakfast. Enough to keep you going for a few hours
Top Hotels In Saint-hilaire-la-palud Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Palud Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!