10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-hilaire-la-forêt Pays De La Loire:
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and bar, L’Ocean is located in Saint-Vincent-sur-Jard.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while some accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. At L’Ocean the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. At L’Ocean you’ll find a restaurant serving Seafood cuisine.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 51 miles from L’Ocean.
The owner changed our room on arrival to a ground floor as the steps to the original room would not suit us. The son of the owner spoke perfect English which was very helpful. Other years we had some difficulty with the language.
We wanted to stay on for an extra night but unfortunately the hotel was fully booked. The pool is great and the location beside the beach is perfect.
- Location excellent – very near to the beach. Very good value for money.
- The staff and Resturant. Superb location very child friendly people. Thank you Muriel Christian and their son.
- An amazing location and beautifully managed hotel thank you for everything
- Proximity to the beach. Also, a good base for travelling the coast. Really good restaurant.
- The owner changed our room on arrival to a ground floor as the steps to the original room would not suit us. The son of the owner spoke perfect English which was very helpful. Other years we had some difficulty with the language.
Vacancéole – Résidence de L’Océan
One of our top picks in La Tranche-sur-Mer.Located directly on the beach in La Tranche-sur-Mer, La Résidence de L’Océan is a colonial-style property offering self-catering accommodations. There is a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool and a large terrace. La Résidence de L’Océan can offer, at an extra cost and upon request, massages or beauty treatments.All accommodations features a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and electric kettle. the bathrooms are fitted with shower or bath. Some of them also feature a terrace or balcony, a sea view and one apartment has facilities for guests with reduced mobility.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance and private parking is possible on site upon request. Guests can take a 10-minute walk to the ferry terminal which goes to Ile-de-Ré.La Roche-sur-Yonne and its train station are a 45-minute drive from the property. La Rochelle-Île de Ré Airport is 40 mi away while Les Sables d’Olonnes Train Station is 30 mi from Vacancéole – Résidence de L’Océan.
- Location great but tired building needs redecorating.
- The position of the hotel is idyllic we had the best view of the sea from our room on the second floor. The host did not speak much English and our French is not great but we made it work and she is very friendly. The room was very clean.
Great location on our way south, we had two bedrooms so great with the kids!
Restaurant opposite for dinner and a great breakfast included.
Great with the kids (8&5) typically French the kids weren’t seen as in the way or a pain so 10/10 if you want an en route stay. We took the D roads from Cherbourg what a joy no traffic!!
- great location. helpful staff even with language barrier we got by.
- Lovely receptionist, very friendly and helpful. Fantastic location next to beach. Will definitely stay there again when back in Tranche Sur Mer
Club Vacances Bleues Les Jardins De l’Atlantique
Les Jardins De l’Atlantique is a 3-star hotel set between a pine forest and a marina, 8.7 miles from Les Sables d’Olonne.Choose among 135 high-quality rooms opening onto balconies with sea or forest views.Take a dip in the heated indoor 100 feet pool, with integrated spa, or in the heated outdoor summer pool, unless you prefer to relax in the hotel’s sauna and hammam. Fitness enthusiasts will have the opportunity to do gymnastics, aqua gym or weightlifting, and even to play tennis or volleyball. Other activities such as billiards and bowling are also available with a fee.Les Jardins de l’Atlantique also houses a bar with dance floor and a bowling alley, lounges and 15 meeting rooms for your seminars. Gourmet will have the choice between two rooms in the restaurant renowned for its seafood buffets and many other delicacies.
- Nice location, nice and professionnal staff, excellent food.
- Très bon hôtel, bien équipé et proche du littoral. Le personnel est compétent et très accueillant. Les repas sont corrects pour cette gamme de prix.
- Le cadre de l’hotel est magnifique avec vu sur la mer, la piscine entouré de verdure.
- La piscine intérieure avec une température de l eau excellente
La situation géographique est idéale.
Nous y avons passé un court séjour avec mon épouse et notre bébé et avons pu nous reposer dans un cadre agréable.
L’hotel est très propre et le restaurant parfait.
Au Petit Bonheur
One of our top picks in La Tranche-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
Just a 5-minute walk from the beach in La Tranche-sur-Mer, this nonsmoking hotel provides an on-site bar and restaurant with a terrace. You can browse the free Wi-Fi or visit La Roche-sur-Yon, 25 mi away.The rooms at Au Petit Bonheur are decorated in marine colors and include a TV. Each one provides bathroom facilities, while some also feature sea views.You can sample regional cuisine made from local produce or the restaurant’s specialties, which include fresh mussels.As well as relaxing on the beach, you may choose to drive the 14 mi to Aiguillon Bay. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Steps from a beautiful surfing beach! The room was great, with the ocean singing me to sleep. The owners were super friendly and the breakfast was included and very generous.
- Location, staff, on site retauraunt for dinner, breakfast basic, but we don’t need a lot so sufficient for us
- Great location , lovely apartment clean and comfortable beds
- Excellent place. Warm and friendly. Restaurant excellent.
- Lovely, newly decorated room. Nice views. Great breakfast.
Les Vagues Bleues
Located 3.1 mi from the beach, Les Vagues Bleues offers self-catering apartments and a garden with a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in the lobby and free parking is provided on site.Each apartment at Les Vagues Bleues features a living room with a flat-screen TV and a terrace. Bed linen is provided free of charge. You will also find a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 48 mi away.
- Le gerant est sympa,la piscine n est pas blindée de monde
- nous avons apprécié les services de Yann , pour son aide et ses renseignements sur les visites Merci a lui pour sa disponibilité
Le cadre est idéale pour se reposer en famille .
La personne qui nous a reçu était très gentil et nous a bien conseiller pour les différentes animations du week-end.
Le service de pains au chocolat, croissant, baguette à 1 euros l unité est très appréciable.
- la situation géographique et le cadre vraiment top. le personnel ( Yann ) vraiment la pour ces client et a l’écoute.
- Rien puisqu’il n’y a eu personne pour nous accueillir et que nous sommes resté coincé sans logement à 20h le soir
Citotel Hotel Arc en Ciel SPA
One of our top picks in Les Sables-d’Olonne.Located in Les Sables d’Olonne, the Citotel Hotel Arc en Ciel SPA is next to the beach and just 1,650 feet from the SNCF train station. It offers rooms with a private bathroom, TV, and free Wi-Fi.Guests are invited to relax in the Arc en Ciel’s design-style bar and a breakfast buffet is served daily in the Belle Epoque dining room.Additional facilities include a PC room, piano lounge, bar, games console and picnic space. The hotel also features a fitness center and wellness area with sauna, massage chair and herbal tea room. With a surcharge, guests may also have a relaxing moment in the hot tub, on the terrace overlooking the beach. Light meal trays can be ordered at a surcharge and enjoyed in the comfort of the guest room.The Arc en Ciel Hotel provides a bicycle rental service. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Les Sables d’Olonne’s fishing port and guests can explore the neighboring towns of Olonne-sur-Mer and Chateau-d’Olonne.
- The staff are very friendly and the location is great
- The ceiling in the breakfast room! Efficient check out service.
- The bathroom was fine with a decent shower and was clean and tidy. You get what you pay for and this place is very reasonably priced. The Restaurant actually looked Ok but we did not use it
The bed was comfy and clean. The staff were very helpful and pleasant! They let me leave my bike in their gated and secured car park which was perfect!
Decor is a bit funky but you just have to embrace it!
Super close to the beach…… Its only like one or two streets back from the Promenade….. So basically 1 minute walking to the beach which is superb!
- beds were very good, very beautiful breakfast room, nice playful cat giving cosiness and home-like feeling
Hotel De La Mer
One of our top picks in La Tranche-sur-Mer.This hotel is located 1,000 feet from the ocean within peaceful leafy surroundings and offers fully-equipped and air conditioned rooms. It features a traditional and seafood restaurant.While staying at the Hotel De La Mer, you can also enjoy activities such as the heated and covered swimming pool, the sauna, hammam and hot tub, available upon prior reservation and at an extra cost from May to September.Located on the south coast of Vendée, 24 mi south of Les Sables d’Olonne and 40 miles north to La Rochelle, the hotel enjoys an ideal location on the French Atlantic coast.
- Although the hotel building is a little old, our room was clean, and very calm. Unfortunately the weather was very bad, but the patio and the pool must be nice when it’s sunny. The staff was very nice and let us check in early, which we really appreciated.
- Pretty, sunny/shaded terrace where we ate very good food, with attentive staff; one at breakfast (indoors) noticed I had no milk for my coffee, and got some warmed for me without my needing to ask, brilliant. Attractive location (generally shaded off-street parking), a delightful 5-min stroll through pine trees and peaceful houses and gardens to beautiful sea view across the bay to the Ile de Re.
- Good helpful staff. Well prepared food and a good setting.
- Not very much. Close to the cafes of La Griere. The restaurant could be good be we didn’t try it.
Excellent location 2 minutes walk from a free bus service that runs
along coast from 9 am till 10 pm during the summer for the city centre
and the beaches either side of la tranche sur mer
Lagrange Vacances L’Estran
One of our top picks in Les Sables-d’Olonne.Lagrange Vacances L’Estran offers fully furnished and equipped apartments on the Côte de Lumière. It is in Le Château d’Olonne 2.5 mi from the seaside resort of Les Sables d’Olonne and 0.9 mi from the Tanchet beach.All apartments have an equipped kitchen with 2 hotplates, an electric coffee-maker and a balcony with garden furniture. Each room has a furnished balcony or terrace, a private bathroom and a TV with satellite and cable channels.The hotel has 2 floors and features 2 heated, outdoor swimming pools and a children’s playground.Lagrange Vacances L’Estran is located opposite the sea, between the city center and Puits d’Enfer cliff. It offers a privileged location from which to discover over 6.2 mi of wild coastline and 1200 hectares of well-preserved forest.
- Excellent location and generally well-maintained holiday park
- not a bad apartment small but clean balcony was lovely and warm on cold days
Le lit canapé n’est p
Face à la mer
- l’emplacement géographique, le personnel agréable, le petit déjeuner en terrasse face à la mer,
- L’emplacement idéal car tout près de la piste cyclable et de la plage
Village Pierre & Vacances – Port Bourgenay
Set in Vendée, this pedestrian village is divided into 5 districts. It features charming apartments and houses, as well as a big lake, two 18-hole golf courses and 4 outdoor pools. Veillon beach is 1.6 mi away.Enjoy the quietness of this 90-hectare estate and the privileged location within easy reach of the beach. Bicycle enthusiasts can take advantage of the bicycle paths.The property includes a water park with a kid’s pool and a water slide, and a club for teenagers.Guests have free access to the swimming pools, playgrounds and sport complexes. Daytime and evening entertainment is also offered, and a kids’ club and a club for teenagers are available.
- Loads of space, access to all facilities, free petit train to other parts of the resort and the beach.
- We wanted a last minute beach holiday and chose this facility because it had trapeze/circus workshops for our teenage daughters to do. They were not disappointed- the sessions were professionally done with excellent equipment and highly trained staff. The apartment was small but comfortable and well equipped. It is an entire holiday village around a golf course and the area we were in (Bosquets) was very quiet despite the townhouse set up. You don’t even need to use your car; we rented bikes and everything was accessible- chateau, beach, pools, shops, restaurants.
- Very relaxing apartment. Nice to have dishwasher tablets etc to use. Lovely pools.
- Très bien pensé pour un séjour en famille, agréable et aéré (moins enfermé que dans les center parcs)
Le logement adapté
Led espaces aquatiques appropriés
Logis Les Cols Verts
One of our top picks in La Tranche-sur-Mer.The Logis Les Cols Verts is located in south Vendée on the west coast of France. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, outdoor terrace and garden. A wellness area with a sauna is available.All guestrooms have satellite TV and private bathroom.The Logis Les Cols Verts also has a small library, a playground and plenty of children’s games. The hotel also has a restaurant.It is just 650 feet from the Logis Les Cols Verts to the south facing beaches of La Tranche-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the nearby cycle-track as well as surfing, sailing and fishing.
- The location and the room in the annexe with a large terrasse. ( room provided by the receptionist, not by Booking.com)
- Great breakfast, friendly and helpful team running the hotel. Would definitely stay again. Cycle friendly.
Lovely clean room. Hostess was very obliging when we arrived later than expected with the code.
Unfortunately we thought the bar and facilities would be open and nearer the beach (may be our misunderstanding of the information provided).
Proximity to beach
Was peaceful during a busy holiday period
Breakfast very good
Access to the lovely quiet pool in an adjacent building.
Good restaurant on the premises
Good breakfast with friendly staff on hand.
Close to beach and 14th July firework display.
Top Hotels In Saint-hilaire-la-forêt Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!