10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Gratien Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gratien Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gratien Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gratien Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gratien Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Gratien Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Gratien Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-gratien Ile De France:
Ibis Budget St Gratien – Enghien-Les-Bains
Located in Saint-Gratien, Ibis Budget St Gratien – Enghien-Les-Bains features a shared lounge and free WiFi. Saint-Gratien RER Train Station is 1,150 feet away and provides direct access to Paris city center.The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.Staff speak German and English at the 24-hour front desk.Paris is 12 mi from Ibis Budget St Gratien – Enghien-Les-Bains. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Friendly and helpful stuff. The room was nice and cleaned everyday. Coffee and snack machines at the lobby. Quick wifi. Lidl just 2 minutes away. Highly recommend.
- Location is great, close to train station (easy access to Eiffel Tower and Paris city center) and shops
- Nearness to the RER. Easy communication in English.
Staff was courteous enough to change to a non smoking room, which was much more cleaner.
Breakfast was good and value for money!
The room had all that we needed although a bit more hanging space for clothes would have been appreciated.
As well as perhaps an extra waste bin. One for the room and a smaller one for the bathroom would have been nice.
The owner was very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
ibis Saint Gratien
The ibis Saint Gratien is located in Saint-Gratien, just 50 feet from the RER Train Station. Paris is 12 mi from the hotel and free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a satellite TV and a desk. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.At ibis Saint Gratien you will find a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and a bar. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Charles De Gaulle Airport is 12 mi from ibis Saint Gratien. Public parking is available near the hotel, at an extra cost.
The hotel is really comfortable. It seems to be recently renovated, the furniture is new. Rooms small but neat, bathroom really nice. Everything you need for your stay.
Location is great! Even though it is outside of Paris, it is really close to the train station and you can get to the main Paris attractions in 20min which is very convenient and easy. Plus, Saint Gratien is a lovely place and there are many nice restaurants and supermarkets very close to the hotel.
Very comfortable bed, good choice of food for the breakfast, conveniently located right next door to the station- you can take a train to be in the heart of Paris in half an hour!
The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard, ( apart from the lobby outside the rooms , which is yet to be done)
- Great location. Though not in main Paris city….Saint Gratein is a neat little town… hotel was right next to the station…making it easy to travel back from City at late hours. RER C takes you to main locations in Paris in 30 mins. The hotel staff were friendly…..gave us a table fan to manage the heat. Just a short walk and you will find good cafes, restaurants and market.
- Breakfast was lovely. Good choice , freshly bakrd bread. Great hotel.
- only kettle tea bags and coffee maker was not in the rooms. otherwise had a good stay
- The hotel is really comfortable. It seems to be recently renovated, the furniture is new. Rooms small but neat, bathroom really nice. Everything you need for your stay.
Urban by balladins Eaubonne
This hotel is located in Eaubonne, a 30-minute drive from central Paris and a 25-minute walk from the Ermont-Eaubonne RER Train Station. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Urban by balladins Eaubonne has a private bathroom and is equipped with satellite TV.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning, and it can be delivered to your room upon request.There is an underground car park offering direct access to the property.The Urban by balladins Eaubonne hotel is a 10-minute drive from the casino in Enghien-les-Bains and the Montmorency Forest, a 5-minute drive away, is ideal for hiking. It is 11 mi from Porte Maillot and 9.3 mi from the La Defense business district. Charles-de-Gaulle Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
- The worst hotel I’ve Ever stayed in,the bed was only 2 6” ,who sleeps in a bed that size as an adult..I was frightened out of my wits,after being woken up at 1am in the morning by some one banging,not knocking but banging on my door,there was some one going around banging on all the doors until 2 in the morning,then I was woken up @ 6 am by someone banging their door closed,the parking was also a nightmare as there was 2 men sat in a car smoking weed..then at breakfast the host extremely rude to about 30 Chinese staying there,it was very off putting when your having breakfast as she was shouting at them to get out of the breakfast room,plus I was over charged by 10 euro after you by accident,cancelled my booking on the day,so I had to re- book which caused me undue stress…so the hole proses NOT GOOD!
- OKAY for 60 bucks a night on a quick business trip. Conveniently located in the NW Paris Suburbs. They have a secured basement parking, a good point when arriving late out there.
- Personnel agréable, parking couvert offert, chambre agréable.
- La baignoire même si pas de quoi boucher le trou pour prendre un bain
- Chambre plutôt spacieuse et literie très confortable. Accueil ouvert toute la nuit.
Located 5 mi from Paris Porte de Clichy, the Hotel ibis Paris Epinay sur Seine is 1.9 mi from Enghien-les-Bains Lake. Stade de France is 5.6 mi away and Thalès headquarters are a 17-minute walk away. Free underground parking and WiFi access is available at the property.The rooms are modern, spacious and air-conditioned, all equipped with a functional bathroom. Some are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.This hotel ibis Epinay sur Seine has a restaurant, a bar open 24/24, conference rooms and a terrace.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.It also has a new sports complex (swimming pools, fitness) located at 1,650 feet. Epinay-sur-Seine RER C Train Station and tramway line 11 are 1,650 feet away and provides direct access to Paris, Le Bourget and Parc des Expositions of Villepinte.
- We liked the friendly and helpful staff. Everybody tried to speak English to us knowing that we came from the US. The food was really good and affordable too.
- Some staff are very good, location is near to Metro and tram station
- Location is great, just a couple of minutes to public transport from where easy to reach destinations in Paris
- The bed was very comfortable and the hotel nice and clean
- Bed was very good, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast for the money was sumptuous.
Hôtel Marie Louise
Hôtel Marie Louise is located in Enghien-les-Bains, just 150 feet from the lake and 500 feet from the casino. Free WiFi access is available and you can relax on the furnished terrace set within a garden.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and an electric kettle. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bath or shower and free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.Public private parking is possible near the property and Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 12 mi away. Paris is just 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Very friendly staff & very helpful. Rooms are a bit simple but baths have been updated.
- Location was the only good thing. And also its fairly quiet in the evening apart from a few planes flying overhead.
very nice french style boutique hotel.
the staff are amazing and super clean rooms.
Owner very professional, accommodating and helpful.
Hotel not far at all from main interests and close to the train station
- Very clean and as you get to know the people there you realise how nice they are
Paris Gennevilliers is located just a 10-minute train ride from Paris and 12 mi from Roissy CDG airport. It offers comfortable and quality accommodations.This hotel offers modern guest rooms that are stylishly decorated and well furnished. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms, a WiFi internet connection and an LCD TV with Canal+ satellite channels.Breakfast buffet can be enjoyed every morning at an extra cost.Qwartz shopping center is a 6-minute drive or a 20-minute bus ride from Paris Gennevilliers
- Excellent for train into Paris. 200m from hotel and €5.60 return. Excellent for free parking.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful! Small room but we were looking for a good price for an overnight room in Paris. The room was clean and comfortable.
It is close to a train/tram/bus station, but some what far from the tourist attractions if that’s what you’re looking for.
The lady at the front desk when we checked in was great.
- The room was big. The hotel has free parking with lots of places available and it’s very close to the train station and the tram station. Easy to go to Paris downtown by public transportation.
The tram and metro station are very close.
Secure and private parking lot.
Campanile Sannois – Ermont
Located in Sannois, this Campanile Hotel is easily accessible by the A15 motorway and 1.2 mi from Cernay RER Station. It offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.Each guest room at the Campanile Sannois is equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom.A full breakfast buffet is served daily and the Campanile Sannois – Ermont Restaurant serves traditional cuisine. You may also choose to relax on the terrace.From Cernay train station, there is a direct RER service to central Paris. The Sannois-Ermont Campanile Hotel also provides free on-site private parking.
Literie confortable, chambre propre.
Personnel sympathique et accueillant
- emplacement, pour moi ce n’est pas bruyant, c’est bien, très facile de sortir et rentrer la soirée pour y reprendre ma fille au stade de France, petit déjeuner pas prit là car j’ai trouvé peu de choix, par contre le plateau bouilloire dans la chambre est un plus, les femmes de chambre sont très sympathiques , quand au patron très très sympa , séjour très agréable, il faut être réaliste le prix est très correct pour cet hotel, merci à tous
- L’accès depuis l’extérieur, la propreté, le personnel est réactif quand il y a un problème, la baignoire est sympa, le ménage est bien fait
- Pas de climatisation et la femme de ménage est arrivée à 9h15 pour demander les serviettes, alors que nous n’étions pas douches ! Elle nous a répondu “et alors le ménage ?”. Nous avons trouvé cela très très moyen…
- La literie super confortable et la salle de bains très propre.
- Literie confortable, chambre propre.
Première Classe Paris-Ouest Gennevilliers
Situated within easy reach of both the center of Paris and Charles De Gaulle airport, Premiere Classe Gennevillers Barbanniers offers comfortable and affordable accommodations.The hotel is near highways A86 and the A15, the périphérique (beltway) and just 350 feet from the RER C commuter train station offering direct access to the center of Paris.Guestrooms are modern, luminous and air-conditioned. They are equipped with modern private bathrooms, TV and a work area. They provide you with a functional space for your short stay or stopover in the area.Enjoy the tasty and filling continental breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room, served starting at 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekdays and starting at 6 a.m. on weekends.Enjoy dinner from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the nearby Campanile hotel restaurant (2 minutes from the hotel).The friendly and helpful staff will help to make your stay comfortable.
- The location was quiet and good connected by tram and trains. The reception was nice
- Comfortable stay. But far from the old town but transportation available.
- Staffs are very friendly, nice attention and very helpful, near to the transport station ,supermarkets and pharmacies, nice price, air conditioned room and very easy access to the Hotel.
- Very clean and friendly staff, also a pretty good price.
- Clean hotel. You can open the window for fresh air, this is important and something that you cannot do in all hotels.
ibis Budget Gennevilliers Asnieres
Located in Gennevilliers, ibis Budget Gennevilliers is 1.2 mi from Les Agnettes Metro Station, which leads directly to the center of Paris. It offers free WiFi access and free parking.All rooms have a bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at ibis Budget Gennevilliers. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are also provided.This property is 1.9 mi from the A86 motorway and a 20-minute walk from Gennevilliers Train Station.
- It is just a nice place to sleep, shower and go to have fun somewhere.else.
- The Male staffer was friendly and very helpful. The size of the room was good for our travel needs.
- In the night you will never find the private parking space for guests…
- The location is really bad and the buses don’t come on time, they can have one hour delay
- The rooms wee very clean and functional and perfect for a one night stop over.
ibis budget Bezons Rives De Seine
Ibis budget Bezons Rives De Seine offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bezons. Free WiFi and private parking are available in this nonsmoking establishment.Rooms are located on an upper floor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.A web corner in the reception lounge with a computer and free access to the internet is at your disposal at the ibis budget Bezons Rives De Seine. You will also find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 7.5 mi from ibis budget Bezons Rives De Seine, while Marne-la-Vallée is 25 mi away. Orly Airport is 15 mi from the property.
Nothing memorable (in positive aspect) about the property. The best part was the smell of cigarettes (in a non smoking room) and mildew.
Front desk did provide a portable fan for the room due to A/C not working.
One one good thing is the name of the hotel and the view around the hotel
Only visit if you can have your own vehicle to move around.
Very good value for money.
Breakfast has quite a large variety.
Very clean, and quite a spacious room for a budget hotel
- Excellent value for money, breakfast was fantastic and such good value. Rooms are quite small but it is a budget hotel – very clean and functional. Sage and secure underground car park is a bonus.
- Very nice personal, optimal location for Atos office. Breakfast is simple but good and you get “real” coffee (freshly grounded).
- Nothing memorable (in positive aspect) about the property. The best part was the smell of cigarettes (in a non smoking room) and mildew.
Top Hotels In Saint-gratien Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Gratien Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gratien Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Gratien Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!