10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Gonnery Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gonnery Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Gonnery Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Gonnery Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-gonnery Brittany:
Brithotel Les Voyageurs
The Brithotel les Voyageurs is in the center of Loudéac in the heart of Brittany. It offers peaceful accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.The spacious rooms with private bathrooms are soundproofed and include flat screen TV with satellite and Canal + channels.This Brithotel’s restaurant serves a variety of regional specialties, including seafood from Southern Finistère. A daily continental buffet breakfast is served.Brithotel les Voyageurs is 12 miles from the 7th-century town of Pontivy and the Chateau des Rohan. For guests exploring the region by car the hotel offers free public parking.
- The hotel and the room were very nice. Breakfast was great.
- The whole way they treat their guests from start to finish and well priced.
- Bed very comfy,staff could not be more helpful. Food excellent and a good choice.
Reception area was clean and very friendly, small bar. Staff were excellent. The room was well provided for with water, large size room, shower room and very designed,
Breakfast was exceptional, good value for the money, the whole hotel was well cared for.
Extra care was taken over presentation of food, and other guests requirements,
- Our room was not ready on arrival. We were upgraded to another room with no extra charge
Hotel Le France, 2-stars, is located in Loudeac in the heart of Brittany, just 0.6 mi from the train station. It offers rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The restaurant at Le France serves regional and local specialties and offers 200 different wines from around France. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your guest room.All rooms at the Hotel le France are accessible by a elevator. Free private parking is available on site.
- A warm welcome from and English speaking manager/owner. Good value for money.
- Le petit déjeuné très bien mais le grille pain qui fait déclencher l’alarme incendie limite.
- Le personnel est très accueillant et à disposition.
- L’accueil à l’arrivée le soir. Le monsieur était très gentil
- le personnel a été très disponible (appel pour savoir quand on arrive, nous a attendu après notre repas pour fermer la réception, a fait les petits-déjeuners plus tot que prévu…) salle de bain sympa avec sa douche à l’italienne!
Couett’ Hotel Loudeac
Located just 1,950 feet from the N164 road, Couett’ Hotel offers soundproofed guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access. A buffet breakfast is prepared daily and room key collection is available 24-hours a day from an interactive self-service machine.With wooden furnishings, the guest rooms all have a simple décor. A TV is provided, and the private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Dinner can be enjoyed at Couett’ Hotel Loudeac if you reserve in advance.The town of Loudéac, with its medieval streets and its weekly market, is 0.8 mi from this hotel and free private parking is available on site. Loudéac Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- Staff fantastic, very helpful and smiley people. Good location for a traveller, just off the main roundabout at Loudéac. Room, clean and tidy and great shower with lots of hot water. Great selection of continental breakfast, the croissants were exceptional.
- Was very good value. The cleaner was very helpful. The restaurant next door run by Giles and Arnauld was very goo – nice service and friendly – we were sad to hear they were leaving. Helpful staff in rooms.
- We could get in after hours as they had a machine.
- Did not like it, not as expected (no wifi, bad quality restaurant, uncomfortable in general). Location was good for my purpose – business trip – close to the factory I was visiting.
- Staff very friendly and food (breakfast and dinner) in restaurant very good and not too expensive. Location good for purpose of our visit.
Hotel The Originals du Château Pontivy (ex Inter-Hotel)
One of our best sellers in Pontivy! Located in Pontivy, this Hotel The Originals du Château Pontivy faces the Convention Center, Château des Rohans and the confluence of Blavet River and the Canal de Nantes à Brest. It offers free WiFi. A bike storage room is available.Each room at the Hotel The Originals du Château Pontivy is in a modern décor and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.Hotel The Originals du Château Pontivy’s guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.Free public parking is available on site. Activities nearby include hiking and cycling. Hotel The Originals du Château Pontivy is a 10-minute walk to the city center and 0.7 mi from Pontivy Train Station.
Availability of free street parking in front of the hotel.
Helpfulness of the receptionist, and her thoughtfulness in offering to move us to a higher floor (2nd to 4th) in order to minimise the noise from the renovation of the bar area (of which we knew nothing in advance).
Good if small bathroom.
- Manager was very friendly and helpful. We were able to park our motorbikes right in front of the hotel. Room was a reasonable size and a nice temperature.
- Warm welcome. Comfy and clean rooms. Nice quiet location but not too far from restaurants and shops
- Comfy clean spacious room. Buffet breakfast was very good with good choice. Ideal stopover on way back to ferry port.
Lovely room, very comfortable bed, spotless.
Secure storage for our bicycles.
- Availability of free street parking in front of the hotel.
The Robic Hotel is located in Pontivy, between Rennes and Quimper. Just a 5-minute walk from the train station, it offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms.Each room a Hotel Robic is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms have a modern decor and a work desk.Guests can relax with a drink in the Robic’s bar, which features a terrace. The hotel also provides free on-site parking and a bike rental service.
- Very helpful staff, good breakfast, room as expected,, very adequate all round.
- The Hotel was superb, the staff superb, the bedrooms also we had CAKE!!!
- breakfast was good. parking was free and secure. the hotel was centrally located, ten minutes walk from the centre of town.
- A comfortable hotel in an excellent location for an overnight stop.
- When we arrived we were told that we had an upgrade for the same price. The room was very comfortable.
Hôtel Le Rohan
One of our top picks in Pontivy.Set within a garden, Hôtel Le Rohan dates back to the 19th century and is located in Pontivy. You can relax with a drink from the on-site bar and surf the web with the free WiFi connection.Allying a modern décor and antique furniture, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a view over the town and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a studio with an equipped kitchenette.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge, with an additional cost.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. The property also provides free private parking on site and Lorient is a 40-minute drive away.
- Nice and friendly staff, clean and quite place…always! 🙂
- Very clean and modern fittings with tea/coffee making facilities in the room and very comfy bed.
Proprietor showed us to our room – a rarity these days, and was so very friendly!
The breakfast was absolutely amazing,with everything we could possibly want.
It was the finest little hotel we have ever stayed at!
M. also showed us what to see,and how to reach the chateau.
We absolutely loved our stay!
- Great location with a friendly and helpful owner. The bathroom had one of the best showers of our holiday. The bar and breakfast was also very nice.
- Our room was comfortable, bright & had everything you needed for your stay.
Hôtel ibis Pontivy
The ibis Pontivy hotel is located at the gates of picturesque Pontivy.We are located half way between Rennes-Brest and Vannes-St Brieuc, between the Channel and the Atlantic Ocean. All of our rooms are fashionable, comfortable and well appointed with a cozy bed and a functional bathroom. All rooms are equipped with cable TV (local, national and international channels, Canal+), storage units, desk, telephone, wireless internet and air conditioning.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.
- Friendly and efficient staff. Comfortable accommodation.
- La literie, l’accueil, le petit petit-déjeuner, la proximité du courtepaille, le calme, la douche assez grande. Très bon hôtel j’y reviendrais pour une étape en Bretagne !
- dans son ensemble tous,le service repas avec une équipe sympa et proche des gens.
- INSUFFISANT MANQUE D’EQUIPEMENTS POUR UN HOTEL IBIS
Confortable propre tranquille
Petit déjeuner à volonté
Auberge De L’oust
Auberge de l’Oust is located in the town of Uzel in the center of Brittany. Its restaurant has 2 dining rooms and a terrace where you can enjoy regional gastronomic cuisine.Rooms at the Auberge are en suite with a shower. They have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Drinks from the bar can be enjoyed on the terrace, which overlooks the garden.Public parking is free for guests staying at the Auberge de l’Oust. The hotel is located just 22 mi from the Atlantic Coast.
- The staff was very nice and the location was great.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. In quiet village with enjoyable cafe/bar. This is standard hotel which is well run, providing everything we required, including WiFi.
- Nice clean comfortable rooms, warm fresh bread and croissants at breakfast. Owner offered to open restaurant for our evening meal but we opted to eat at the seaside about 30 mins away.
- Friendly staff, light rooms, good shower in a recently converted characteful building, and it’s easy to find near the centre of the village of Uzel. Bar, nice bright dining room and free private parking.
- Nice and friendly host and hostess, clean rooms and comfortable beds, free easy parking nearby, a supermarket 150m away, basic breakfast for 5.5euro, 3 course evening menu including tea/coffee for 13 euro was very delicious and super value, we enjoyed very much, reasonable room rate, good deal.
Logis Hotel L’europe
Located in the Morbihan region in Brittany, this 19th century house offers elegantly decorated rooms. It features a garden, lounge bar and a glass veranda from the Napoleon era.All the rooms at Hotel de L’Europe are equipped with private bathrooms, a mini-bar and free Wi-Fi access.Visit the Castle of Rohan, the Saint-Joseph Church and the Noter-Dame-de-Joie Basilica. Ideally located in the city center, Hotel de L’Europe is just 1,300 feet from the train station.
- breakfast excellent. An old “merchants” house beautifully and tastefully updated, clean , friendly unobtrusive service.
- Had a really nice stay, good location for cycling the Vélodyssée route. Comfortable and very pleasant staff.
- This is a fantastic hotel.Our room was large with an equally large bathroom. Staff were great.
- This was a superb hotel and we had a very comfortable night here. The buffet breakfast was superlative. The hostess was helpful and welcoming – but it was the actual hotel and building which we loved. It still had the elegant charm of a late 19th century town house but was decorated sympathicslky with a modern twist. The bed was the largest we have ever slept in and the decoration, fabrics and comfort level was superb. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- We really enjoyed our stay at this individual older style typically French hotel. The lady owners were extremely friendly and helpful and we and our small dog were made to feel very welcome. Our room was fabulous, huge bed beautiful decor with high ceiling and lovely decorative plaster mouldings, warm, light and airy. Although in the centre of Pontivy, which is great for restaurants, shops and lovely walks along the river, the windows were double glazed so the room was quiet and we enjoyed a good nights sleep. We will most definitely stay here again.
ibis budget Pontivy
Located in Pontivy, halfway between Lorient and Saint-Brieuc, ibis budget Pontivy offers low-cost guest rooms with air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers free Wifi access in the lobby. You will find a restaurant close to the hotel.The central location of the hotel in the heart of Bretagne makes it the perfect choice for guests wishing to travel around the region for leisure or business.
- Convenient, affordable, clean and quiet with a good breakfast and helpful staff and great restaurant which is convenient next door
- Was as expected for a 2 star. Room very clean if on small side. Bed comfortable, only one pillow and no towels just small pieces of linen like tea towels.
- Value for money convenience of location en route to lorient
- Hôtel avec chambre propre fonctionnelle confortable et calme.
- petit déjeuner excellent, bien complet et garni, dans le Courte Paille d’à côté
Top Hotels In Saint-gonnery Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!