10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-girons Midi-pyrénées:
The Hôtel Eychenne is located in the scenic Pyrenees town of Saint-Girons. The hotel’s antique decorated guestrooms have TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy the Eychenne’s outdoor pool and have lunch on the shaded courtyard and terrace, all set in the hotel’s walled garden. The restaurant serves French cuisine and Midi-Pyrenees and southern French wines.The Hôtel Eychenne is close to the ancient Gallo-Roman town of St-Lizier and the Niaux cave. Guests can enjoy mountain sports as well as hiking, biking and horseback riding in the surrounding Ariègeoises Pyrenees Park.
- Great place to stay for cycling folks.. Nice place to store our bikes.
- Would seem to be a better Summer location. Very pretty garden and pool.
Very quiet, well-appointed bedroom accessible via the garden by elevator. Good a/c. Good views, over roofs, to the hills. Comfortable bed with very adequate bathroom incl bath. But hot water availability limited during the day.
Pleasant dining-room with good dinners, a la carte but many signature dishes on menus ranging from 15€ ro 43€. Satisfactory wine-list at generally reasonable prices. Forty years ago this was a “one rosette” and standards linger.
One may eat al fresco in the garden.
Plenty of private parking
- The hotel has a pleasant area for sitting outside. Staff were all very helpful and Sunnis good. The bedroom was ok but would benefit from refurbishment
- We were delighted to be back at the hotel Eychenne, as we love its traditional charm. The courtyard, pool and restaurant were as elegant and attractive as ever and the staff are always charming and helpful.
Hotel Logis – Chateau de Beauregard
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Chateau de Beauregard is located in Beauregard, just 0.6 mi from Saint-Girons. Sitting in the middle of a 2.5-hectare park it features a rose garden and a spa with a hot tub and steam bath.All of the rooms at Chateau de Beauregard are elegantly decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor. Each room features a flat-screen TV, a sofa and an private bathroom. Ironing facilities are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant features stone walls and exposed wooden beams. It offers traditional dishes from the region.Massages can be organized upon prior reservation and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and many hiking paths start from the property.
- The old world atmosphere and the antique furniture
- The quiet location and the staff. I forgot our bags at reception when we left for the continuation of our vacation. Upon realizing my mistake and calling the Chateau, Agnes assured us the bags were safe and secure, even offering to arrange a taxi to transport them to our hotel in Carcassonne. Nathalie was also very helpful in making our stay enjoyable.
- Old castle, nice, welcoming staff, good beds and linens, parking aplenty. The auberge next door was awesome.
- Restaurant was exceptional for the money. Hotel was quiet and a short walk away from the city center.
- Location, breakfast, staff, clean, character property
Hôtel Parc de Paletès
This camping ground and hotel is 1.2 mi from the center of Saint-Girons in the heart of Pyrénées Ariégeoises Regional Nature Park. It offers free Wi-Fi access, an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace with sunbeds.All the rooms and studios at Hotel/Camping Parc de Paletès are simply decorated and some of them offer a balcony. A flat-screen TV is available at an additional cost.Breakfast is served every morning at Hotel/Camping Parc de Paletès. Regional meals can be enjoyed in the restaurant, La Table de l’Ours, which has a terrace with panoramic views of the Pyrenees.This property is 2.7 mi from Saint-Lizier and 3 mi from Marsan. Free private parking is possible on site.
- The receptionist was very helpful inn getting us transport to town to eat
- Very friendly staff and helpful. Very HARD bed not good. Food good. Need some breakfast tea bags for Brits!
- It had a great view of the Pyrenees, it was reasonably close to Saint Girons (the local village) and it had all the facilities I needed.
- basic but comfortable room at a very good price and quiet. booked 1 night and ended up staying 4.
- Had originally booked a hotel room. On arrival, the room was small and very basic, had a musty smell, and was accessed via a dark, grungy basement. Fortunately I was able to switch to a cute little chalet for only a small extra fee.
Hôtel de la Tour
Set on the banks of the River Salat, Hôtel de la Tour offers guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The à la carte restaurant has a terrace with views of the river.Each of the guest rooms has a simple decoration with a telephone and a desk. Some of the rooms feature a balcony or a seating area. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served each morning. You can also enjoy a cocktail in the bar or on the terrace during summer.Leisure activities in this area include hiking and cycling. Ariège Golf Club is located 20 mi from the property and free parking is available nearby.
- Excellent location, fair price. Nice property managers
- Delightful staff. Simple appointments in large bedrooms. Good hot water, including bath. Agreeable dining room with good choice of food but limited as to wines. Excellent rapport qualité-prix. Adequate breakfast (8€) with fresh bread and fruit, cheeses and meats. Drinkable coffee.
- Lovely view, room looked v comfortable but sadly no lift so in the end we could not stay there. The Manager was really helpful and found us an excellent hotel in nearby St Girons.
- breakfast was excellent and good value. staff were friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Good view. Both our room and the restaurant had a view of the river. Very helpful staff. Good food.
Logis Horizon 117
This family-owned hotel has a peaceful atmosphere and offers complete relaxation in the Pyrénées region.The hotel is in a great location for visitors to the central Pyrénées area. Explore the region’s natural beauty, its local traditions and history. The hotel has comfortable affordable accommodations and nice amenities, with a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts and children’s playground all available on site.The restaurant offers regional specialties made with local produce.
- Good location, despite the closeness to the road quite silent. Nice swimming pool. Clean and cozy!
- Lovely big room with a great view. Breakfast was good and served in a nice conservatory. Much better experience than I expected, I will definitely stay here again.
- It does what it says on the tin. If you’re after a bed this will do
Hôtel sympa situé à quelques kilomètres de Saint Girons
Bon confort pour un 2 étoiles et accueil sympathique. Bon petit déjeuner
- Pænt, men lille værelse, nyligt istandsat. Fint badeværelse. God, hyggelig restaurant med ok priser. Hotellet ligger i god afstand til videre kørsel op i Pyrenæerne.
Auberge du Haut Salat
Auberge Du Haut Salat is located on the main square in the village of Seix in Couserans. It offers affordable rooms with private private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The restaurant in Auberge Du Haut Salat serves traditional and local cuisine. It also has a bar and terrace.Also, parking at the Auberge Du Haut Salat is free of charge. There are also laundry facilities, bike rental and packed lunches upon request.
- The rooms had a living area, so they were really suites. Dinner was fantastic! One of the best meals I had on the entire trip across the Pyrenees. I had the fixed price meal and all 3 courses were amazing. They also offered a special 3 course meal for cyclist, which was excellent and very reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful and responsive if we needed anything.
A very good welcome.
Big comfortable room with very comfortable bed and use of balcony.
Modern bathroom and everything worked…shower and hot water.
Quality breakfast with local cheese and yogurt and fresh orange juice.
- Thierry very good host. Comfortable beds. Lovely lady serving us breakfast and looking after our rooms
- Friendly hosts….loved the big room, floorboards and huge comfortable bed. Great location in a lovely village…great for a stop over.
- The whole place is nice and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Hostellerie de La Poste
Located within the Pyrenees Ariegeoises Natural Regional Park, Hostellerie de la Poste is located in the village of Oust. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.A balcony with views of the garden or terrace area is provided in the guest rooms at Hostellerie de la Poste. All rooms have their own bathroom with a bath or shower.You can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the elegant on-site restaurant. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning, and there is also a bar and a large outdoor terrace.Thermal baths at Aulus-les-Bains are 9.3 mi away. Séquoia Vertigo adventure park is 12 mi from Hostellerie de la Poste. Foix Train Station is 21 mi away. Public parking is possible on site.
Very good value for money
Great restaurant and breakfast
Very silent room in the back
Large room for france
- The ambience of a truly old hotel. The open fire in dining room. The evening meals were excellent. The staff were all really friendly and helpful.
- The restaurant was especially good with imaginative dishes, particularly their Tatin of Duck Confit which was delicious. We had an excellent terrace.
Lovely old French hotel with a lot of charm
The staff were very friendly and helpful
- La gentillesse de l’accueil, la qualité des repas.
- Very good value for money
Auberge des Deux Rivières
Auberge Des Deux Rivières is a inn located in the heart of the French Pyrenees department the Ariège at the confluent of the Alet and Salat rivers.Auberge des Deux Rivières bedrooms are fully equipped and come with a private bathroom offering free toiletries.In the restaurant, the owners, Robert and Philip prepare traditional, regional cuisine. In July and August, the property serves exclusively Paella on Mondays and Couscous on Tuesdays. Half board dinner features highlights from the à la carte menu selected by the chef.The little mountain hotel is a convenient starting point for your mountain walking, cycling, or fishing stay.
- The best thing about this booking was leaving the next day.
- It was probably the most beautiful place we stayed with the rivers and fauna it was quite the food was very good but prices was expensive staff where very good.the atmosphere in the hotel was warm and friendly.oh we had a projected night sky and plant system model in our room
- Dinner (extra) & breakfast were brilliant, as was the location
- Location is great. Owners very helpful. Food is excellent.
- The chef was superb, a real passion for the quality of his food. The location was amazing. Remote but that’s what we expected.
Vacancéole – Residence La Souleille des Lannes
Surrounded by woodland in the Pyrenees Mountains, this residence offers a wide variety of sport facilities including paragliding. The small village of Seix is 1.9 mi away.Each cottage at the Residence La Souleille Des Lannes has a private terrace. It also offers a fully equipped kitchen, seating area and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests at the La Souleille Des Lannes can enjoy games room. It also offers a children’s playground in the garden, while during the summer period there is a mini club for children with workshops.Guests can purchase ski elevator passes and ski equipment at special rates directly at the reception. Free private parking is provided. Gare de Saint Girons Train Station is 12 mi away and Thermes d’Aulus is a 20-minute drive from the Residence La Souleille Des Lannes. Activities in the area include hiking, cycling and horse riding.
- The location was lovely, with views of the surrounding hills and mountains, and the proximity to Seix meant some dining choices were nearby.
- Wonderfully styled cottages with a 1970’s feel with open wooded stairs, natural colours and spacious compared to the new micro-designed units of today. The center’s facilities are fun, no video games but table football and billiards and table tennis style fun. The library is wonderful and the village itself is quintessentially France. The Pizza shack in the square excellent and so clean, also the owner of the Epicerie is exactly what an owner should be for a true French experience
Les employés sont super sympa.
Mini golf, sauna et billard gratuit.
Pet friendly 😊
- Beautiful views from the house, very quiet, an excellent place.
- la vue tellement magnifique ! petit chalet mais bien aménagé, l’accueil
La Tour du Loup
Located just outside the village of La Bastide de Séróu along the road going between Foix and St Girons, the La Tour du Loup hotel-restaurant is ideally situated for exploring the numerous tourist sites of Ariège: prehistoric caves, chateaux, the underground river, panoramic mountain roads, or to enjoy the different mountain sports offered in the immediate vicinity.
- Beautiful surroundings; lovely view from small balcony. Staff very helpful – supplied boiling water for tea on request
- Spotlessly clean. Close to the town. Able to walk easily there. Suited our travel perfectly through the region. Amazing scenery all around. Lovely breakfast in the morning included.
- Propreté de l’hôtel. Possibilité de manger sur place.
- Le cadre de l’hôtel est sympa malgre la proximité de la route départementale.
- Personnel très sympathique, accueillant, hôtel bien placé, propre, hôtes disponibles. Je recommande cet établissement
Top Hotels In Saint-girons Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!