10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps:
Hotel Le Léman
Hotel Le Léman is located in Saint-Gingolph, 1.9 mi from the center just in front of Lake Geneva. The property is a 25-minute drive from Thollon-les-Mémises Ski Resort and 3.1 mi from Aqua Park. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV with cable channels, a mini-bar and an electric kettle. Some of them feature a balcony with outdoor furniture. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer. You can enjoy lake or mountain views from the rooms.At Hotel Le Léman you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include an ironing service and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, golfing and fishing.Geneva Airport is 39 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The owner is delightful. We had a spacious room, and everything is crisp, clean, and upgraded in the hotel (unlike most European hotels I’ve stayed at). Breakfast was great. There is a private beach (rocks) in front of the hotel for guests, and it was amazing to watch the sunset. It is on a busy road, but the windows and doors were adequate that we didn’t even notice any noise.
Hotel is run by his owner Maria what is always good to know and you will feel that different every moment.
We needed late checkin and wrote message to property got fast positive reply how to get to room with all information
Balcony and view from it was very nice + if you take you breakfest there = perfect
- Great place to stay and the breakfast fresh and lots of choices.
- Large room with lake view for four of us. Everything very clean. Good value for money with parking space.
- Maria who checked us in was extremely welcoming, pleasant, and very helpful. Sondra who checked us out was likewise pleasant and helpful. Excellent staff and extremely clean property with a direct view of Lake Leman.
Hotel National is located in the center of Saint-Gingolph, 350 feet from the Swiss border. The hotel features panoramic views of Lake Geneva. The property features a bar as well as bike and ski storage facilities. Free WiFi access and free parking are available on-site.All rooms have a private bathroom with either a bath or a shower. The Budget Double Room has a shared toilet. Selected rooms have a view over Lake Geneva while others have a view of the mountains.The Swiss Aquaparc and the Swiss Vapeur Park du Bouveret are a 9-minute drive away. The property is near the official depart of the GR5 hiking trail.If you wish to explore the nearby towns, Montreux is 12 mi from the property and Evian is 11 mi away. Hotel National is located 41 mi from Geneva Airport.
- Beautiful location with some restaurants and a nice promenade within reach.
- Неплохое месторасположение для данного городка. Есть своя парковка. Панорамный ресторан.
- La gentilesse de l’Accueil de la patronne et son employée
très belle vue de la chambre hôtel très propre bonne literie par contre ne convient pas à des handicapés ou asthmatiques
car beaucoup d’ escaliers pas d’ascenseur
- Accueil chaleureux. Très belle vue sur le lac. Chambre confortable.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Bellevue
One of our top picks in Thollon.Recently remodeled, Hotel Bellevue is a comfortable and warm hotel located right at the bottom of Thollon les Memises ski slopes and only 10 minutes from the city of Evian.This characteristic Savoyard establishment features comfortable accommodations, a covered swimming pool and a sauna and hot tub.Guestrooms are distributed among 3 floors and are serviced by a elevator. They are equipped with modern private bathrooms, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms have a balcony with a fine view of the area.Chef Philippe Vivien and Pierrick cook a simple and generous cuisine based on traditional and regional recipes made with seasonal products available from the region.Whether it is summer or winter, autumn or spring, enjoy the beauty of nature from the peaceful Hotel Restaurant Le Bellevue, the ideal choice for your next mountain visit.
The friendliness of the owner and her staff.
We had a very cosy room.
- As we had been travelling it was great they had a restaurant
Great place to stay, close to the mountains and ski slopes and close to the Lake Leman.
Great staff, helpful and friendly.
Really nice restaurant on site with good food and nice wines from Savoie region.
We had a en suite room, nicely arranged with 2 bathrooms! A little sitting room area, all very cosy!!
Amazing view on the mountain!!
- I loved it! Great dinner, greata breakfast. It was perfect.
- Good food, excelent breakfast. Super views. Close to Evian. Friendly staff. Lots of free parking.
- The friendliness of the owner and her staff.
Les Chemins du Léman
Located in Novel, 35 mi from Lausanne, Les Chemins du Léman features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Breakfast can be served on the terrace with mountain views, weather permitting. A picnic basket is available upon request and at an extra cost. You will find a business center as well as a local products shop at the property. Sunbeds are also available for guests’ comfort.Montreux is 17 mi from Les Chemins du Léman, while Verbier is 52 mi from the property. The GR5 hiking trail starts from the property. Lake Léman is 5 mi away.
- Very well located, a comfortable base for walkers. I have not rated the WiFi as I can’t remember, we had trouble in one of the hotels early in our trip and I have a feeling it was here, something worth checking on in the other reviews.
- Super cozy room, with a very nice bed and charming cupboards. The view from the balcony was great. The food in the restaurant was excellent.
The staff was really friendly and took good care of us. The bed was comfortable and the place was cozy. Food was really good.
But again, the best thing was the staff.
- The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Before we got there, the lady even called us during the dinner time if they should book a table for us. Very sweet! The accommodation is very clean and neat. And the view is just unbelievable. Definitely would go there again.
- Cecile and Yoan were amazing hosts and made us feel very welcome. The hotel is located in a beautiful area with spectacular views of Lac Leman. Use of a car is necessary to get there.
Park & Suites Village Evian-Lugrin
Park & Suites Village Evian-Lugrin is located on the southern side of Lake Geneva, opposite the Swiss border along the D24 road, just 4 mi from Thollon-Les-Mémises. The apart-hotel offers free WiFi.The studios and apartments have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Park & Suites Village Evian-Lugrin has a large outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and fitness center. All accommodations types include towels and bed linen.This Park and Suites Villa has 108 furnished apartments and chalets. The village is a 10-minute drive from Evian-les-Bains and ski tracks.
- The location is superb, apartment was fairly clean & the front desk team was really helpful
- The apartment ,the facilities in the kitchen ,furniture everything…..
Quiet location in countryside.Some apartments with lake view.
Functional for short stay. WiFi OK. Plenty of onsite parking.
- Nice view over the lake, very friendly staff ( on checkin), beautiful surroundings
The apartment style setup means you have a lot of room and fewer people going in and out of the place which keeps noise down. You also get a refrigerator and stove and I cooked both nights I stayed here. Apart from the cost savings, you don’t have the hassle of trying to guess menu items in a foreign language.
The pool was nice and is covered by what amounts to a greenhouse so the air temperature is about 85 degrees and the pool is probably 80 itself.
Be advised the fitness center is in the same building as reception.
The Bon Séjour Hotel is located in the heart of the village of Thollon les Mémises. It is just 8 miles from Evian and 37 miles from Geneva.Rooms are comfortable and come with a TV and private bathrooms. They are serviced by an elevator.There is a private tennis court, covered parking area, terrace and a lounge bar.The Hotel Bon Séjour has been successfully run by the same family since 1933. It has a warm family atmosphere and traditional restaurant.
- Mrs Nadine and her team are very kind, room with balcony has great view to mountains. Its 15 min drive from Evian. Driving through main road is ok. Near supermarket is available
- Food! Food! Food! It is excellent! We had 3 wonderful courses for evening meal- especially recommend floating eggs for dessert! The staff were friendly and spoke good English. The location is very quiet but just 5 mins drive from lake Geneva. The room if a little dated was huge for our family of 5 and very clean. Good parking and lift.
- Peaceful location convenient for cable car up mountain for hikes overlooking Lake Geneva. Hotel has good restaurant and a bar which is great given country location. Do try Fera fish from the lake. Comfortable spacious bedroom.
- Very helpful and friendly management and staff. Pleasant atmosphere and French ambiance. Convenient and quiet part of Thollon. Good restaurant.
- The hospitality was exceptional and the food delicious.
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Terrasses du Lac
One of our top picks in Évian-les-Bains.Offering panoramic lake views, Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Terrasses du Lac is located just a few steps from the Evian golf course, 20 minutes’ walk from the shore of Lake Léman. There is a heated outdoor pool, and the chalet-style apartments all feature a balcony or terrace. Free WiFi access is available.The apartments at Zenitude hôtel & Résidences Les Terrasses du Lac come with equipped kitchens and a flat-screen TV with French, English, German and Italian channels. Bed linen and towels are provided.A continental buffet breakfast is available each morning, which includes pastries, cold meats, yogurt, cereal, local cheese, hot and cold drinks, and jams.Thollon and Bernex ski resorts are less than 30 minutes’ drive away and the beach and water-sports center are only 0.6 mi away. Evian is a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the residence.
- The brilliant view from the balcony overlooking Lake Geneva. Very quiet despite the traffic. Shopping was possible thanks to a nearby Lidl supermarket. Also a pizza restaurant and bakery were within walking distance (4-5 minutes).
- The three-bedroom, one and a half-bath apartment was convenient for our group of two small families. The view was nice from some of the buildings.
- Good location and view and price and staff were perfect. It has car parking
- The views were amazing, a very peaceful environment. The apartment was comfortable and the kitchen was sufficient. The pool was fun too. The staff is excellent and very helpful! Breakfast is decent, not super but decent.
- room was large, great view of lake, quiet location, laundry facilities were great to have
Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel
One of our top picks in Évian-les-Bains.Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel is located in the city center of Evian-les-Bains, in a pedestrian street. It has a garden with terrace and offers panoramic views of the Lake Leman.All of the rooms and suites at Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and a desk. They also feature a private bathroom.A full buffet breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the dining room with bay windows, or on the garden terrace weather permitting.Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel offers free WiFi access in the entire building, and free private parking upon availability. It is a 5-minute walk from the casino. Guests can also go to Lausanne, just 6.2 mi away by boat.
- Everything was so clean, organized and comfortable. Great location.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Room was efficient and updated and clean.
- Beautiful hotel, very friendly and kindly staff, delicious breakfast with a tea + coffee, super location, free parking
- Great location, free parking, comfortable room and good service .
- The lady owner was very nice & even printed a few things for us. The hotel was incredibly centrally located with a beautiful view.
Hôtel Restaurant le Panorama
Offering panoramic views of Lake Geneva, this hotel is located in Evian-les-Bains, just 9.3 mi from the Swiss border. Guests are free to explore the garden or enjoy the lake views from the terrace.The guest rooms at Hôtel Restaurant le Panorama all have a view on the lake or on the garden and include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a balcony and they each has an private bathroom.Traditional cuisine and regional dishes are proposed in the restaurant, Le Léman and breakfast is served every morning. Meals can be enjoyed in one of the dining rooms or on the terrace.Free public parking is possible at the property and Thonon-les-Bains Train Station is 7.8 mi away. The hotel is 16 mi from Abondance and a 40-minute drive from central Montreux.
- The room itself was well appointed and we particularly liked the balcony. Breakfasts were very nice and served with a smile. Croissants were perfection.
- Nice view on the lake, good food downstairs at the restaurant. Perfect for enjoying the city of Evian and the natural parcs around.
- personnel très accueillant, à votre disposition. Petit déjeuner copieux, varié en choix. Plage/roselière juste devant l’hôtel, une route à traverser.
- Le confort, l amabilité du personnel, la convivialité de la patronne, l emplacement.
Logis Le Cro-Bidou
Located near the banks of Lake Beunaz, surrounded by the Chablais Mountains, this friendly and peaceful hotel with a restaurant offers comfortable rooms boasting a private balcony and satellite TV.The Logis Le Cro-Bidou makes a great base for exploring Saint-Paul-en-Chablais, with nearby sites including the impressive Château de Saint-Paul.Guests at the Cro-Bidou enjoy free on-site parking, making it easy to explore the beautiful Rhône-Alpes region by car.Spend your evening at the hotel’ charming restaurant, where you can sample a range of regional specialties in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Our room was excellent, and the hotel makes rooms available unusually early—14 h, I believe, which was excellent for us, as we were hiking at wanted the afternoon rest.
- Gut gelaunte Wirtsleute, die sich persönlich um die Gäste kümmern. Das Frühstück ist sensationell! Die Küche ist kreativ und lecker. Grandiose Ausblicke beim Wandern in der unmittelbaren Umgebung.
- Le calme de l’endroit, la gentillesse des hôteliers
Propreté de l’établissement et des chambres très correcte.
Petit déjeuner très copieux et excellent et restauration remarquable;
- Les repas et surtout le petit déjeuner, l accueil et le lieu.
Top Hotels In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!