10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-gilles-de-la-neuville Upper Normandy:
Logis Hôtel le Carnot is located in the center of Bolbec, 1.6 mi from Gruchet-le-Valasse. It offers soundproofed rooms with en suite and free Wi-Fi access.All of the rooms at Logis Hôtel le Carnot have a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and BeIN Sports. A private bathroom with shower and toilet is also featured. Tea/coffee facilities and a bottle of water are provided.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Logis Hôtel le Carnot. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine, homemade dishes and pizzas in the restaurant.Le Havre is located 19 mi from this hotel, and you can visit the scenic town of Honfleur, 22 mi away. Etretat is 22 mi from Logis Hôtel le Carnot. A free public car park is located opposite the property.
- Easy to find, with plenty of parking, this place is a little gem. Lovely welcome and excellent service. The room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant had a good menu, Drinks are sensibly priced and the service quick and friendly. Breakfast was good value, with a good range of food and drinks,
- A very simple accommodation, perfect for people just travelling through.
Location and town
Breakfast excellent and good value
- Lovely restaurant attached, made eating for stay simple. Parking was easy.
- Hotel very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Food in restaurant very good.
Hôtel Relais d’Étretat
Hôtel Relais d’Etretat in Bolbec is located in a calm and peaceful environment just 12 miles from Le Havre.All guestrooms are sound-proofed and most of them open onto the verdant surroundings. Rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, direct-dial telephone, TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Adjoining rooms are also available.Open every evening, the hotel’s restaurant offers traditional and regional cuisine, regularly renewed menus and an hors d’oeuvre buffet.
- 24h checkin that was quick and easy with our late arrival. Friendly staff, rooms were clean and basic. Coffee and tea in rooms was nice.
- Although the hotel is right next to a major road, there is absolutely no noise from outside.
Hotel is fine and clean. Staffs are friendly and nice.
Breakfast was very good with decent price.
Dinner at the restaurant was amazing. Food was very good!
- the room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was varied and good quality and the staff were polite, helpful and profassional
- We stayed here last year and this motel suits us down to the ground. The biggest bonus is the restaurant, where the food is lovely. The staff are excellent and so friendly.
Le chef des champs
Located in Gainneville, Le chef des champs has a garden, BBQ area, terrace, and free WiFi. All rooms have a patio with a garden view.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. The rooms include an electric tea pot, while some rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 18 miles from Le chef des champs.
No reviews yet.
Logis De La Marine
La Marine, moored on banks of the Seine and at the foot of the Tancarville Bridge, is a hotel with a culinary tradition going back almost a century.La marine offers a comfortable accommodations with 9 bedrooms decorated with in a rustic and modern style. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV, and private bathrooms. Family rooms are also available.This exceptional panorama from the restaurant dining room provides the perfect setting to enjoy exceptional cuisine and regional wines. Traditional specialties and set menus are available.Hotel de la Marine offers splendid views over the gardens on the banks of the Seine, and is the ideal departure site to visit Fécamp, Etretat, Le Havre and the whole Normandy region.
Great location, comfortable room, good breakfast, friendly staff.
The restaurant was excellent.
Have stayed here before and would do again.
- hotel need to publish map of how to get to hotel.new motorway bypasses hotel and we spent 30 mins trying to find it. Not helpful at all and one of the reasons I downrate the hotel. The accomodation was typical 2 star hotel logis..clean comfortable and spacious…no complaints. Dinner was superb ( chef is well know in district)and breakfast was typical french but of better class. View from room very imposing with river seine and overhead suspension bridge very dramatic.
- room comfortable if a little tired. Excellent restaurant lovely setting some traffic noise but great sitting on the terrace watching the barges in the estuary.
- Het hotel is gelegen op een bijzondere locatie, onder/naast de Pont de Tancarville
Le petit déjeuner et accueil excellent.
Endroit calme malgré la proximité du pont de Tancarville.
- Great location, comfortable room, good breakfast, friendly staff.
Hôtel de France
A 19th-century building set in the center of Lillebonne, Hôtel de France offers a bar that opens up to the terrace, and a restaurant. Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The rooms at Hôtel de France feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, individual heating and free toiletries. Some rooms include a private bathroom, while others have a shared bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and a children’s menu is available upon request.Hôtel de France is 19 mi from Le Havre Train Station, and Etretat and Honfleur are both 22 mi away. Free private parking for cars, bikes and motorbikes is provided on site.
- Hotel has been recently refurbished. Staff trying very hard to make a success of it. Restaurant is excellent. Chef friendly and comes out to chat with diners which instills confidence, and food of very high standard.
- A welcome glass of wine on arrival from the chef as the manager wasn’t about. The food was also very good.
- Very good value for money. And very good cuisine, the Chef is the Master. We have as much attetion of the stuff as we wanted, they were very friendly and talkative. Accomodation is very easy to find, even without your GPS beside, enough parking slots for free.
Personnel très accueillant, chambre propre et spacieuse.
Bon séjour dans cet hôtel, je recommande.
Campanile Le Havre Est – Gonfreville
One of our best sellers in Gonfreville-lʼOrcher! This hotel offers fully equipped guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast or a family-style meal in the on site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and facilities for making hot drinks are provided in the guest rooms. The private bathroom are fitted with a bath or a shower.The hotel Campanile Le Havre Est is located close to main transport links in to the city center.
- breakfast was fine; good choice for a hotel if you’re ‘on the go’
- It was practical, just outside Le Havre and off the motorway.
- Reception staff and the restaurant lady were excellent. Friendly welcome and very helpful . Pork meal bit tough but replacement suggested was excellent. Very suppprtive staff in restaurant.
- Did the job as a stopover, decent food in the restaurant, good parking.
- The hotel room was super clean and warm. The bed was lovely and big with an extra blanket. Madam gave us a smiling welcome and was very helpful.
hotelF1 Le Havre
Hotelf1 Le Havre offers accommodations in Gonfreville-l’Orcher, 6.2 mi away from Le Havre. Free WiFi and free private parking are offered on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at an extra cost.Deauville is a 40-minute drive from Hotelf1 Le Havre, while Honfleur is 11 mi away from the property.
- We can heat up our own food for free and they are available 24 hours.
- Convenient location. Availability of triple room.
- From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. James welcomed us warmly and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was clean and comfortable with basin and tv. Showers were down the hall and large with hot water and soap provided. All very clean. Breakfast was very cheap and worth it. OK the location is no picture but all we needed was a bed for the night. It was quiet too, considering location. On the whole it was excellent value for money.
- Very cheap so this made up for the location and extremely basic facilities.
- Great value. Near shopping mall. Easy to check – in – out.
DOMITYS Le Havre Nord
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, DOMITYS La Pouder de Lin is located in Montivilliers, 13 mi from Deauville. The accommodations features a sauna. Honfleur is 8.1 mi from this senior residence. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations is fitted with a seating area with a flat-screen TV and computer. All units have a kitchen equipped with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle. Towels are featured.DOMITYS La Pouder de Lin also includes a sauna, fitness center, and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Étretat is 12 mi from DOMITYS La Pouder de Lin, while Trouville-sur-Mer is 12 mi away.
- Location and hotel staff and the wee town is fantastic
- It was great to come back to at the end of the day having exploring the area. The apartment was spacious and have everything you needed. It was very comfortable and extremely clean. The lady at reception was helpful and obliging.
- très propre et calme , personnel accueillant et gentil
- exceptionnel en prestations et rapport prestation-prix
- super petit dejeuner servi directement dans l’appartement. Appartement tres propre avec tout ce qu’il faut. Piscine agreable. Calme. Le personnel est très sympathique et disponible.
Résidence Goélia Les Portes d’Étretat
This chateau is located in Maniquerville, 6.8 mi from the cliffs of Etretat and 5 mi from Fécamp. It has a seasonal swimming pool open from April until 4 November, a sauna and free private parking is provided on site.Résidence Goélia Les Portes d’Étretat offers apartments with a kitchen, a TV and a bathroom with a bathtub. Some apartments also have a balcony, and bed linen and towels are supplied for free.Breakfast is available every morning upon reservation. Guests can enjoy a game of tennis. A hammam is available upon reservation and at an extra charge. Free WiFi is available in the lounge and in the breakfast room.
- Good place to stay for a day or more. Two-levels apartments with kitchenette, two bedrooms. Green property, views on the surrounding fields. Direct access to the garden, close to Etretat. Personnel was very friendly and helpful, no problem with English. Easy to park, less than a minute walking to houses.
- The staff been polite and the room was clean. It was near the beach, my children loved it.
- The place is beautifully located, both the castle and the apartment houses are charming. Apartments are well equipped and the staff is friendly. The only big minus for us was the cleanliness. Simply, it was dirty.. we do not mind older furniture etc, but we did expect the place to be clean. It wasn’t…
- The room of appartement is clean, nice view on the balcony and the staff is very friendly
The rooms facilities. Well equipped kitchenette. Excellent to find both a toaster and a kettle.
Very comfortable bed.
Small but well formed site.
Basement parking with modern lift access.
Campanile Le Havre Nord – Montivilliers
Campanile Le Havre Nord – Montivilliers is set in Montivilliers just 6.8 mi from the center of Le Havre and the English Channel and offers free Wi-Fi. Guests are free to relax on the terrace or in the garden.The guest rooms are equipped with TV and facilities for making hot drinks. Each room also includes an private bathroom with a shower or a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the hotel’s on-site restaurant and children’s menus are available. Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area.Free parking is provided on site and Le Havre Train Station is 5.9 mi away. The hotel is 6.2 mi from the A131 motorway and 16 mi from Etretat.
value for money: small but clean and offers everthing you need.
Comfortable bed/ Good shower
Nice breakfast too
- nice place to stay for a night or two to explore nearby villages. but you have to be with a car.
- Clean comfy room, good restaurant with good menu and plenty of choice for breakfast (not included in room rate). excellent for overnight for ferry.
- Clean and comfortable room, very quiet, easy access from the main road
- Emplacement / parking / rapport qualité prix
- value for money: small but clean and offers everthing you need.
Top Hotels In Saint-gilles-de-la-neuville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!