10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Gilles Croix De Vie Pays De La Loire:
Le Ker Louis
One of our top picks in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set opposite the sea in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, this hotel is just a 2-minute walk from the town center. It offers free Wi-Fi access and an onsite bar.The rooms at Le Ker Louis are decorated in bright colors and feature an LCD TV with satellite channels and an Henry Simon’s painting. All rooms are air-conditioned and some have a private terrace.The hotel serves a continental breakfast buffet every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Additional facilities include breakfast room service and a elevator, which serves all of the rooms. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.Free public parking is available near the hotel and Challans is 12 mi away. If you are arriving by train, Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie Train Station is a 2-minute drive away.
- The friendliness of the receptionist (Morgane) on our arrival. The option of paying for our hotel room the following morning. The size & comfort of the room. The novelty of a sliding partition wall. The ample sachets of tea & coffee. The morning and evening views of the ocean and coast from two large windows- superb.
- Good location overlooking the quay and the main channel for the port. Lots of boat activity. Nice view from the windows of the room. The WiFi worked very well, and our breakfast was nice. Excellent coffee machine, probably one of the best I’ve encountered in my travels in France.
- I didn’t like anything about the hotel, but the town is lovely
- Air-con during this hot spell. Lots of shelves and storage space, which is not common in France.
- The position of hotel was wonderful, the terrace a bonus. Linen very clean, but bath towels rather small.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering an envied location in the center of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, well-priced Hotel La Sterne is the ideal choice to fully enjoy your stay at the sea side.Hotel La Sterne is located a short away from the marina, with numerous restaurants and shops, as well as the casino. The train station is close to the hotel, as well as the pier to go to Yeu Island.Have an exciting stay at Hotel La Sterne and enjoy nice days on the beach. The area offers many recreational activity opportunities, such as water sports. The team speaks a little English.
- Great situation. Underground parking was very useful .
- Decor is dated but the bed was confortable and the room and bathroom very clean. You can purchase good coffee at the reception desk if you do not want a full breakfast
Excellent central location in a very pretty little town.
Delightful and very friendly staff.
Secure underground parking.
Close to lots of very good resturants.
- Location is superb and the staff were so friendly and welcoming
l’accueil chaleureux et sympathique
la rue pietonne dès la porte franchie
Inter-Hotel Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie Port la Vie
One of our top picks in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie in the Pays de la Loire Region, 30 mi from Pornic, Inter-Hotel Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie Port la Vie features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available with limited parking spaces.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A kids’ club is available in July and August for children aged 4 to 17.Les Sables-d’Olonne is 15 mi from Inter-Hotel Port La Vie, while Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 26 mi away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 36 mi from the property. Saint-Gilles Croix de Vie Casino is 1.1 mi from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie Port la Vie.
- Very comfortable bed, clean and modern room. Lovely view the harbour.
- Location was great, between the harbour and beach. Clean, comfortable bed.
- Excellent in all areas, great location, great facilities, great staff – highly recommended.
- La situation géographique et la vue ; la propreté ; l’amabilité du personnel.
La situation géographique avec vue sur le port
Les chambres confortables, modernes et propres
Le petit-déjeuner avec en prime vue sur le port
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,950 feet from the beach in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, this hotel features guestrooms. The indoor and outdoor swimming pools are at guests’ disposal. The Wi-Fi and a private parking are also available.These air-conditioned accommodations all have a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and telephone.At Hotel Edena, guests can relax in the lounge area near the swimming pool and are free to use the tennis court and the fitness room. A sauna and a library are also available.Casino is a 3-minute walk and the port is 1,650 feet from the hotel. Station is only a 5-minute walk and Nantes Airport is 42 mi away.
Clean and comfortable. OK position.
Very quiet as it was mid-September.
Secure bike store.
- The breakfast was wonderful, the room was clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and in every way the facilities were first-rate.
- The swimming pool area was very clean. The breakfast area was well placed next to the swimming pool.
La proximité de la plage
Les équipements (piscine, salle de sport, terrains de tennis, aire de jeux et pique-nique)
Les recommandations de restaurant
- Très bon hôtel , chambre spacieuse et très confortable, bon petit déjeuner, personnel agréable.
- Clean and comfortable. OK position.
One of our top picks in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Hotel Le Ceitya is located in the heart of the city near the train station, the harbor, the casino and the area beaches.All of the guest rooms have been recently renovated and are air conditioned and soundproofed. They are equipped with bathrooms with bathtub or shower, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and internet access. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.The Hotel serves a buffet breakfast in a cozy dining area. There is also a fully-equipped meeting/function room available for up to 24 people.If you plan to visit Saint Gilles Croix de Vie, a beautiful city just south of Nantes by the sea, come to the charming Hotel Le Ceitya for a pleasurable stay.
- Newly decorated/renovated rooms. It’s not my style but it was big enough with really comfortable bed, we had a nice stopover here.
- Location fantastic and secure on site parking at a good rate
- The Staff were very pleasant; the hotel is clean and bright and its central location with parking a real bonus. Lots of choice for breakfast.
Malgré la date mi octobre climatisation et chauffage etaient opérationnelles, facile d’emplpi.
Malgré le marché le matin sous la fenetre quasi aucun bruit dérangeant.
Code pour rentrer apres 21H aucun probleme.
Petit déjeuner pour 10 euros tres bien avec buffet jambon fromage yaourt cafe the chocolat viennoiseries..
- Literie top, chambre au calme en plein centre ville.
ibis Styles St Gilles Croix de Vie
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in the town center, ibis Styles Saint Gilles Croix de Vie is only a 5-minute walk from the marina, a 10-minute walk from the fishing harbor and a 20-minute walk from the sandy beaches. It features an indoor swimming pool and guest rooms with satellite TV.Each room has a modern, nautical-themed decoration and the private bathrooms include free toiletries. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The restaurant specializes in fish and shellfish delivered directly from the harbor and other local products to create authentic, regional dishes.
Excellent location both for the town and other places both north and south of St. Gilles. Oceanides Restaurant nearby provided first class menu. The pleasure of visiting both Sables d’Olonnes and St. Jean de Monts where long sandy beaches provided wonderful opportunities to walk and sit in the sun.
The Hotel provided a first class base and although the food was variable we were very pleased with the service provided by staff, even if a fire alarm in the middle of the night caused some disruption.
- Great hotel with on site parking in a great location near to restaurants & bars.
- The evening meal in the restaurant was very good and the chef is a credit to the hotel. We ate in the hotel every evening with a change of menu each day. The staff were all very good.
- Clean, modern hotel. Location fantastic, very short walk to centre. Good breakfast, unlimited.
- Large comfy bed. Great shower. Quiet location but only short walk to centre. Meals reasonably priced but not great choice. Free breakfast good, especially freshly-squeezed orange juice. Staff friendly & very helpful. Lovely pool. Towels changed regularly & sheets once during our week’s stay. Air-con quiet & invaluable.
- Excellent location both for the town and other places both north and south of St. Gilles. Oceanides Restaurant nearby provided first class menu. The pleasure of visiting both Sables d’Olonnes and St. Jean de Monts where long sandy beaches provided wonderful opportunities to walk and sit in the sun.
Hotel La Corniche
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hotel La Corniche is quietly situated on the French Vendean coast in Sion, opposite the Bussoleries beach, 2 miles from St Gilles Croix de Vie and its bustling center.The hotel features 30 rooms with private bathrooms with bathtub or shower, flat-screen satellite TV and internet access. Some rooms offer a panoramic sea view from a terrace.The hotel has a bar and also offers room service or service on the terrace.For a lovely stay near some of the nicest French beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, come relax at the Hotel La Corniche.
- Clean and comfortable with very welcome air conditioning on a boiling hot night. Directly on the corniche a stone’s throw from the beach. Not much nearby other than holiday apartments but there is a super seafood restaurant 50m along the road.
- Generous sized room, sea view, (although we did not have a “sea view” room), good shower, toilet separate to bathroom, secure storage for our bicycles. Quiet and very comfortable.
- The hotel is well situated, right in front of the beach. Lovely walks along the seaside with beautiful views. Buffet Breakfast is of quality, lots of choices, good value for money.
This is an old favourite for us. The sea views are stunning.
The staff are great
- Ein gemütliches, sauberes Hotel mit grandiosem Ausblick.
Vent D’Eden Park Hôtel
One of our top picks in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute drive from the beach, Vent D’Eden Park Hôtel is set in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez in the Pays de la Loire Region. This hotel offers a covered swimming pool, a hot tub and free WiFi in the entire property.The air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a welcome tray. All rooms come with terrace or balcony as well as a private bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and a bar at the property. Continental buffet breakfast is served everyday in the breakfast room at a surcharge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Les Sables-d’Olonne is 31 mi from Vent D’Eden Park Hôtel, while Saint-Jean-de-Monts is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 47 mi from Vent D’Eden Park Hôtel. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Very clean comfortable hotel very close to the beach, cycling and walking tracks. We will definitely return to this hotel.
- The location is great, as close as posible to dunes and beach. It’s a nice place if you want to spend some days at the Vendee coast
Hotel staff were pleasant and the hotel was cleaned daily.
The air conditioning was fabulous and beds were comfortable.
Great for families who love the beach and wish to cycle, walk or have a short drive to see a variety of things to do as a young family.
Hotel is quite select and pool area is nice and quiet. Good hotel for grown up children and couples too.
- Simple but great hotel! Staff couldn’t have been nicer and a perfect place for chilling out after a bust day. The rooms were small but spotless and comfortable. Restaurant food was lovely
- All rooms were very silent! So I stayed very well during the night and slept fine.
One of our top picks in Saint-Jean-de-Monts.Located in Vendée, between Saint-Jean-de-Monts and Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, La Chaumière is just 1.9 mi from the beach. It features a seasonal, covered and heated pool.Guest rooms include a private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a private terrace.Challans is 9.9 mi away. The property is located 1,650 feet from bike lanes.
- The location, was great, we liked the kitchen facilities in the room and the area in the garden outside our room where we could sit out. Nice pool lovely bakery right next door for breakfast and lunch.
- The food was very good, best croissants ever!! also a good dinner .. staff very good and a good pool was a bonus for a hotel like this.. not a kid’s one though which was a plus in my case!!
- Functional. Ideal location for my purposes. 1km inland so away from the crowds on the coast.
- The croissants were very good, bread was good. Fruit was good. Coffee and juice was excellent.
la gentillesse du personnelle
le buffet copieux
le parking très spacieux
la chambre avec un balcon donnant sur la campagne super agréable
la responsable donne de très bon renseignent sur les endroit a visiter dans la régions
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Close to the beaches and the forest, Hotel Logis de France Frédéric is a charming boutique hotel boasting a decoration from the 1930’s.Hotel Frédéric was renovated recently. It offers a combination of comfort and traditional charm. It features rooms and apartments. Most rooms offer a view of the ocean.The hotel has an oyster bar open all day long. You can choose the shellfish you wish to have in the nearby fish-tanks.
- Excellent oysters at the hotel oyster bar. Friendly and very helpful staff /owners.
- The owners could not do enough to make you more welcome. The hotel is old fashioned, but beautiful.
The Logis Frederic is 1 block from the ocean. The view is gorgeous. When the tide goes out the rocks appear and you can walk out for a long while. Just plain beautiful. There is also a seawalk down to rock caves and huge boulders.
The hotel and owner are wonderful. It felt like coming home. The owner was welcoming and helpful. It is a beautiful old building that you know is loved.The rooms are clean and the bathrooms large. There are touches of home everywhere like books on a desk and pillows piled high on the bed. The breakfast has everything you would want and more. Homemade jams and breads. This was a place we could have stayed for a week.
This place was like the cherry on top of a sundae. Just adored it. Would go back in a minute. Ask for a sea view.
- La vue superbe sur l’océan et l’île d’Yeu
- Hotel au charme désuet , vue sur la mer, avec tous les équipements et surtout un accueil super ; quant au petit déjeuner irrésistible et tellement bon…
Top Hotels In Saint Gilles Croix De Vie Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Gilles Croix de vie Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!