10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-germain-sur-école Ile De France:
Mercure Evry Parc du Coudray
Set on a beautiful 20 acres of land between Paris and Fontainebleau, this Mercure is the perfect place for work or leisure.The Mercure Parc Du Coudray has 125 rooms, 4 of which have been adapted for people with disabilities. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with clean, private bathrooms, WiFi internet access and flat screen satellite TV. The property also has dormitory rooms.Les Cedres, the hotel restaurant, features French cuisine with local and seasonal products. It offers children’s meals and service by the swimming pool. The hotel bar, La Clairiere, serves a variety of drinks and cocktails and is open until midnight.Cooking classes are available on Saturdays, and there is a Sunday brunch with children’s activities.The hotel also features 2 tennis courts, a tree-climbing park, a driving range, an outdoor swimming pool open from May to September, and 13 meeting rooms spread out over 3281 ft². Private enclosed parking is provided.
- Clean and comfortable room, dinner and breakfast perfect with very good Staff service throughout, will definitely recommend to friends and co workers
Lovely setting. Attractive design.
Good size rooms. Bar lady helpful and attentive.
- Convenient location to Paris-Sud. Beautiful grounds and outdoor pool & patio are very good in the summer. Restaurant layout has changed but food is very good in general and seems to be cooked fresh in the main.
- Bed was large and comfy and when we arrived there was a 500ml bottle of water in the fridge, second day housekeeping left us another bottle, third day a tiny 200ml bottle and the last day none at all. Tea/coffee making facilities included electric jug, paper cups and instant tea/coffee selection. Room was neat and tidy.
- Comfortable, clean room. New decor is a wee bit weird however…alright if you dig stuffed animals but otherwise a bit freaky. Pool is excellent, but a couple of trees being removed would enable the sun to hit the pool area for longer in the evening!
Le Grand Monarque
Ideally located 45 minutes from Paris and 35 minutes from Orly Airport, Le Grand Monarque welcomes you in a 3-hectare park. It offers a sauna and a tennis court.With views of the wooded park, all of the air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and large marble bathrooms. Facilities for making coffee and tea are available. Free, unlimited Wi-Fi access is available throughout.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Grand Monarque and It is free for children under 6. The hotel’s restaurant, L’Improviste, serves seasonal cuisine for lunch and dinner if you reserve in advance.The Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is a 15-minute drive away and the hotel is 9.3 mi from the Château de Fontainebleau.
- Room was very comfortable & clean, good value for price – had safe, good WiFi. Buffet breakfast very good. Hotel is located near Vaux Le Vicomte & Fontainebleau – both “must-see” chateaux!
- Simply pleasant. A hotel in Paris like this would be over 200€ a night and still not as clean and quiet.
- Very quiet place, comfortable beds, clean room. Will return if visit this area.
- We have stayed here before and found the hotel and facilities excellent. Being only about 45 mins to Paris on the local train (15 min walk from hotel), it is a perfect base to explore the capital but also only a short distance from the Chateau of Fountainebleu which is magnificent (and there are other chateau nearby worth a visit). Mornings seem to be the time for school coach parties though!! The hotel rooms and grounds are very spacious and there is ample parking. Would certainly stay again if it suited our itinerary.
- Big, comfortable room. Hotel is set well back from the main road and surrounded by woods.
Hôtel L’ile Du Saussay
The Saussay is located on an island in the River Essonne, 0.9 mi from Ballancourt RER train station. Each guest room at this eco-friendly hotel has organic toiletries, TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.Hotel L’ile Du Sassay offers a daily buffet breakfast, or a continental breakfast can be taken in the guest room upon request.Guests can relax with a free newspaper in the hotel lounge, or in the garden and terrace in summer. Bikes and fishing rods are available for hire at a small charge.The Hotel L’ile Du Saussay is 0.6 mi from Ballancourt-sur-Essonne and 25 mi south of Paris. Guests can enjoy hiking, cycling and fishing in the surrounding area.
Lovely comfortable room, simple check in even when late
Wonderful view with chooks and geese
- Hotel is ok, bit old, but good if you want to stay away from the city. you can explore near by villages, nothing much. lake behind the hotel is nice.
- Very pleasant room with good view and helpful, friendly staff. Parking on site and supermarket etc close by which is useful.
- This was the first stop on a cycle tour and we arrived on a Sunday when local eateries were shut. The person on reception was very helpful in arranging delivery of some pizzas for 4 hungry cyclists. Facilities were good and reasonable value for money. Location next to the lake is very picturesque. Bikes were stored in a safe and dry place.
- La grande baie dans la chambre qui donne sur le lac.
- Lovely comfortable room, simple check in even when late
ibis Château de Fontainebleau
Located in the heart of Fontainebleau, ibis Château de Fontainebleau offers modern guest rooms, just 650 feet from the Palace of Fontainebleau. You can enjoy a drink from the on-site bar.All of the rooms at ibis Château de Fontainebleau have air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this nonsmoking hotel. Private parking is also possible on site with an additional cost and Paris is 31 mi from this ibis.
- Location was excellent…. staff was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. Would gladly stay there again….
- Great location, clean and modern facilities that were very comfortable. Great buffet breakfast and convenient parking. Staff was EXCELLENT!
The room was clean and compact. The location of the hotel is excellent, very near the Chateau as well as a public parking lot. We had arrived early and parked in that lot. It stops charging overnight. We could have moved the car 2 blocks into the hotel parking lot, but decided not to.
The staff was helpful with recommendations for restaurants which there are many to choose from. There are a couple of boulangeries nearby if you want to get breakfast out.
- Hotel is right in the middle of town near to the chateau, restaurants and shopping area. Parking was available at 10 euro per night.
- Very nice, clean, cordial, close to restaurants and the chateau.
La Carpe d’Or
Hotel La Carpe d’ Or is located in Fontainebleau, only 350 feet from Fontainebleau Palace and 1.2 mi from Fontainebleau Golf Club. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel.Each room here will provide you with an HD TV and a fan. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in all of the rooms.Breakfast consists of French pastries, yogurts, cheese, ham, hot drinks and fruit juice and it can be taken in your room on request. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.Fontainebleau Forest is a 5-minute drive from this hotel and many restaurants and pubs can be found within walking distance.
- Location was great. Room has everything you need and can hope for in a budget hotel.
- Close to the Chateau. Had a bathtub!! Next to S’cape outdoors store which was very helpful for our trip into the forest.
- I really liked the atmosphere in the hotel although the building seems really worn out when you look at it from the outside. Inside, however, the rooms were small but comfortable and the overall quality was good. It was a bit noisy since the window of the room was facing a road, but if you want to open the window at night (which I did), earplugs do a good job. It could be a bit cleaner, to be honest, but that was more an issue of the halls, not of the rooms themselves. At 11 euros, breakfast was rather expensive, but, on the other hand, there was way more than you could eat. You are served breakfast and still you can have as many coffees (or else) as you like. If you’re not looking for a three-star-plus hotel the Carpe D’Or is really worth the money, bearing in mind that you’re about 200m away from the gardens of Fontainebleau castle and the city centre.
- Good location for seeing Fontainebleau. Friendly reception staff. Clean.
- The location was excellent for the town and the chateau
Novotel Fontainebleau Ury
Located 6.2 mi from Fontainebleau on the edge of the forest, Novotel Fontainebleau Ury offers a heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, accessible from the spa. A sauna is also available.Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, private bathroom with free toiletries and facilities for making hot drinks. All rooms are nonsmoking.From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a little snack, Novotel provides balanced choices and à la carte service.Activities include petanque. An indoor playground for children is available as well.
- Breakfast is a good value. This location has small skillets to make fresh hen eggs and an electric juicer if you prefer freshly squeezed juice. Very spacious property and friendly staff.
- If you need to be in the area, it’s a good enough place to stay.
- Great for families. My children loved the pool and all the games. Very close to the Chateau in Fontainebleu and you can walk into the forest from the hotel. The staff was really friendly to my kids.
- Great location for bouldering in the forest and for trips into the village of Ury and Milly La Foret
- Nice rooms and tranquille setting, close to motorway, nice with free water (Evian) in the room. Fitness center was OK and good to have. Heated outdoor pool, nice surprice. Restaurant was OK.
Hotel de l’Ecu de France
Hotel de l’Ecu de France is set in a 17th-century coaching inn in Malesherbes, 3.7 mi from Château d’Augerville Golf Club. Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant and you can enjoy a drink on the private terrace.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the guest rooms, which are individually decorated and have parquet flooring. Each has a private bathroom, and some include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and consists of French pasties, cereal and eggs. The restaurant features an original fireplace and exposed wooden beams.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 1.9 mi from both Fontainebleau Forest and Château de Rouville. Malesherbes RER Station, 2,650 feet away, provides access to central Paris.
- The apartment contained everything we expected and the bedroom was comfortable.
- Traditional hotel in lovely quiet town. Restauarant was really very good. Great Building, very quirky with attentive staff.
Family room (4 people: 1 large dbl + 2 bunk beds) – very nice, spacious room.
Friendly staff. Free private parking
- Lovely to eat on the terrace. Interesting and tasty menu
- we have stayed there before and it is always a pleasure
With several meeting rooms, Comfort Hotel Brétigny Sur Orge is ideally located at the crossroads of the A6, A10 and N104 motorways. Orly Airport is only a 20-minute drive away and central Paris is a 30-minute drive from the property.All rooms feature free WiFi access and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Fontainebleau, Versailles and Disneyland Paris are an hour’s drive away. Activities in the surrounding area include walking around the lakes, visits of the Linas Montlhéry Race Circuit, visits of the nearby castles and the Essonne Park.
- Good Hotel, very close to the Zone Industrial where I was performing a training.
- The bed is comfortable and the room is big. The hotel is located in a quite area but the restaurants are close. Perfect place for having a break in the traveling.
- The location – it’s near to the Linas circuit and has two restaurants on the same estate
- Plutôt ce que je n’ai pas aimé : Inversion de mon nom et de mon prénom me condamnant à appeler à minuit le veilleur peu aimable pour accéder à ma chambre à minuit. Impossible de prendre un petit-déjeuner (pourtant payé) à 7 h. Eau froide pour la douche à 6 h 45 !
- La decoración del hotel está basada en las carreras de formula 1.la
B&B Hôtel Lieusaint Carré Sénart
B&B Lieusaint Carré Sénart offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lieusaint. Free private parking is available on site.Serviced by a elevator, every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. B&B Lieusaint Carré Sénart features free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are available at B&B Lieusaint Carré Sénart.Paris is 22 mi from B&B Lieusaint Carré Sénart, while Marne-la-Vallée is 20 mi away. Orly Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- A clean and very welcoming property. The staff were absolutely amazing. There was 19 of us staying at the B & B, all the arrangements were handled very well by the staff. Once again thank you!
- Great parking staff with reasonable English language. Solved all our issues immediately
- Clean room,clean environment,and friendly staff especially the receptionist REBECA so polite, very friendly with a warmth smile and very professional
Like the place although itreally isolated
The staff was so great and welcoming !
Good people !!!
- Très bon établissement. Personnel disponible et sympathique.
Lau’berge de la clé d’Or
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Lau’berge de la clé d’Or is located in Barbizon.With a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms include a garden view. At Lau’berge de la clé d’Or every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Lau’berge de la clé d’Or has a terrace.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 28 miles from the hotel.
- The location is good and the auberge has a quirky charm.
- The village is extremely quiet what we expect and the hotel is ver well placed on the main street.
- Das Hotel verfügt über einen stilvollen Gastraum. Die Zimmer in ehemaligen Ställen sind im Garten, ziemlich klein aber zweckmäßig eingerichtet. Das Bett bequem, das Zimmer duftete angenehm nach Lavendel. Die Lage im Dorf von Barbizon unübertrefflich. Die Bedienung war sehr freundlich, aber etwas unbeholfen.
- L’accueil, la disponibilité et la serviabilité du personnel sont parfaits. Pour qui veut visiter Barbizon, la situation est idéale. La chambre, petite et modeste, est cependant confortable, parfaitement calme, avec pour la nôtre une belle vue sur le jardin intérieur. Celui-ci est par ailleurs très agréable pour y prendre ses repas.
hôtel ancien et familial que la propriétaire rénove progressivement.beaucoup de charme et des chambres très propres.propriétaire et employée très agréables prêtes à tout faire pour nous accueillir dans de bonnes conditions.
aucun souci pour recevoir le chien sans aucun supplément.
nous y retournerons car tout était fermé (la maison de Millet,la chapelle saint blaise où est inhumé jjean cocteau etc).
intéressant: la forêt au bout de la rue sans prendre sa voiture avec de superbes randonnées pour les marcheurs,voire même les enfants
Top Hotels In Saint-germain-sur-école Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Germain-sur-École Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!