10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-germain-de-montgommery Lower Normandy:
Le Soleil D’or
Featuring a bar and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Le Soleil D’or is located in Vimoutiers. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Le Soleil D’or provides certain rooms with city views, and every room comes with a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Soleil D’or has a terrace. Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from Le Soleil D’or.
- Having arrived to find no way in and desperate for the toilet it was a bad start. The property is situated in the middle of a typical French village. The owner arrived and let’s us in. To be fair she had just slipped out to pick something up. Having booked in and paid we found out that we had a shared bathroom. We had already had dialogue with Isolbel about the room on the first floor but with my wife being partially disabled we accepted as it was for one nigh. Everything creaked in this very old property and the facilities were very old and outdated. But to be fair there would be many people paying for this type of property to experience French living a century ago. The restaurant was excellent on all fronts from service, explanations in English of the food on offer, the excellent quality of the food and the price. To sum up: it was an interesting night with a very warm room, creaky furniture, noises we never found what they were and for one night at the price it was acceptable.
- A pleasant somewhat old fashioned hotel, with a good restaurant and town centre location. Good value for money.
Very good value for accommodation.
On site food poor
- Friendly helpful landlady. Comfortable room with a nice view of the square. I enjoyed a nice well prepared evening meal.
- Belle vue sur la place centrale. Hôtel calme. Bon accueil.
Set in Camembert, La Marechalerie offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving French cuisine. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, rooms include a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.Lisieux is 21 mi from LA MARECHALERIE. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- Every log cabin has one room only so the appearance of the cabin looked cool.
- Our stay was so lovely that I can’t find the words to describe it! The rooms are beautifully decorated, the views are astonishing – you see the stars when falling asleep and the first thing you wake up to is the view on the horse on the field ! Breakfast -WOW! we sat down in a traditional dining room with a chimney and the owner served us fresh local produce. We were beyond amazed and recommend this place to anyone! Super romantic!!!
- Evening meal delicious and good choices for children
- Basic accommodation but was expected for the price with everything we needed. Good shower but had to hold it.
- Stunning countryside, excellent customer service. Proper genuine food and wine.
Back from highway A28 and just outside a lovely medieval town, the hotel offers a warm welcome and presents a modern setting.Whether for a business trip or a family vacation, the spacious and soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, and the comfortable family rooms offer the ideal backdrop to a pleasant and productive stay. Libre Hôtel features 30 cozy rooms that can accommodate 1 to 4 people. Some have easy access for guests with limited mobility.The hotel is ideally located near the center of Orbec where you will find numerous restaurants serving various types of cuisines (gourmet, brasserie-style or traditional cuisine). It also is in a convenient location to explore Normandy.
- Great location for onward travel to south west as right next to motorway and a supermarket so can get bread and fresh drinks for journey etc.
- Was on outskirts of a small town with goos facilities
- Clean, comfortable room and friendly, helpful staff.
- Ground floor room. Good shower. Heating in working order. Sufficient electricity sockets. Lots of workspaces/desk. Most of the accommodation clean.
- Very reasonably priced, just off the A28. Local town nearly had places to eat. We have 2 dogs and were able to park right outside the room. Ideal place to get your head down for the night.
Logis Les Agriculteurs
Logis Les Agriculteurs is located in Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Logis Les Agriculteurs can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from Logis Les Agriculteurs.
Located in a lovely small, historical town. Comfortable lodging with a very good (and busy) restaurant with local food and wine.
The French Logis properties are wonderful places to stay and worth searching out.
- A comfortable bed, large bathroom, excellent dinner and wine
- Comfortable clean room. Friendly staff. Great location in centre of lovely old town. Parking on site. Town has wonderful old market hall and church – well worth a visit.
- Siisteys. Ravintolassa hyvä ruoka. Polkupyörät sai hyvin turvaan. Vieläpä sain pestyä pyörät pihalla.
Pas pris de petits déjeuners .
Juste une nuit . Literie confortable .
- Located in a lovely small, historical town. Comfortable lodging with a very good (and busy) restaurant with local food and wine.
Hôtel De Courteilles
Hôtel De Couteilles is located in Argillé Montreuil at the crossroads on Orne, Calvados and Eure. It offers peaceful accommodations in the heart of the Normandy countryside.Rooms are spacious and comfortable and come with TV (Canal+), telephone, work desk and private bathrooms.Family rooms for up to 5 people are available as well as rooms for the disabled.The restaurant at Hôtel De Couteilles offers regional cuisine Monday to Thursday. Private parking is available on site.
- A quiet location. The hotel had all the amenities that we required. Staff extremely helpful. Forgot to order breakfast but no problem for the kitchen to rustle up the goods.
- Good breakfast. Very nice room. Clean and bright.
- Basic property with no air conditioning. However 1x dbl & 3 x sgl beds with clean towels, bedding, room etc and for €93. Great stopover. Sweet gardens. Little road noise but nothing major and I am a very light sleeper and it didn’t bother me. Lovely village easy 15min walk away with great pizzas/french food. Would stay again
- Great location. Perfect for a night stopover. Large rooms and comfortable. Good evening g meal. Wifi and ample parking.
Very relaxing, good food , staff friendly
Hotel The Originals Lisieux Cathédrale (ex Inter-Hotel)
One of our top picks in Lisieux.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel The Originals Lisieux Cathédrale offers accommodations in Lisieux, 0.9 mi from Basilica of Lisieux and 350 feet from Saint Pierre Cathedrale. The property is located less than 0.6 mi from Carmelite Convent of Lisieux. Family House of Saint Therese of Lisieux is a 12-minute walk from the hotel.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Location, breakfast and attentive, respectful staff.
- Staff members were friendly and accomodating. WIFI was free and the location was good for the sights we wanted to see.
- Location good — right in the center of town. Price was reasonable.
- Location near the cathedral is good. Plentiful breakfast with generous variety. Staff were very helpful and efficient.
- A good hotel. Large room, reasonable price, central location and most of all, the wonderful manager who took care of every little thing.
L’Hotel De L’Esperance
Located in the center of the city of Lisieux, near the shopping streets and main tourist sites, the hotel is in a traditional Norman half-timbered house.The Grand Hotel De L’Esperance features spacious and comfortable rooms, an elevator and private garages. The fully-refurbished and cozy restaurant serves gourmet cuisine based on a blend of international and regional specialties. It is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. The bar welcomes you for a drink in a warm atmosphere and offers various local spirits.The Grand Hôtel has a privileged location, great for exploring the beautiful Norman coast. The devoted members of staff are at your service to help you make the most of your stay and the region.
- The location was great, staff was helpful and friendly, breakfast and hotel restaurant were amazing.
- Bed was old n sagging n internet not working.After complain gave me other room with firm mattress but no wi fi I had to sit in reception area for wi fi
- The location is centrally located to the Basilique, Carmel church, Catheral and Les Buissonnets and the to the Square/Center where yoy can shop and choose from abudance of restaurants. The rooms were newly renovated – beautiful and quite large space. Superb.
The receptionist were friendly and
informative. They were fluent in speaking english. The bfst staff were also friendly. The gentleman welcomed you
as you enter, and explained how the service works, what and where the bfst items are.
- We had a fantastic room with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was ideal for our family. The amount of space we had for the price was an excellent value. We also ate dinner at the hotel and it was absolutely excellent. Again, we felt it was a good value and of our week in France, it was the best meal we had…and that goes for the children’s orders as well.
Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or
In the heart of Lower Normandy, this hotel is set in the center of the historical city of Lisieux. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a restaurant with outdoor terrace.The guest rooms at the Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or are equipped with a TV, and each has a private bathroom with shower.At La Coupe d’Or’s restaurant, guests can enjoy characteristic Norman cuisine, made with local products. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or is a 12-minute walk from the famous pilgrimage site, the Sainte-Thérèse Basilica. The Gare de Lisieux SNCF Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away.
- The location and it was clean. I felt secure. Even through I arrived early I was able to check in.
- A nice small hotel in the town center, near everything from the religious sites to the shopping stores.
The receptionist was charming and head waiter was almost as delightful as the food was a total surprise.
Don’t let the rooms put you off eating in the restaurant, it is a revelation.
Awful beds dreary room, bathroom mirror lights were filthy although bed linen clean.
Bed was shockingly uncomfortable and on wheels, almost as though it had been borrowed from a family member when they realised they had over booked!
- The rooms were clean and, the beds were comfortable. There was a good selection of choices for breakfast in the morning. We asked for a twin room but were given a double and single bed in the same room at no extra cost which was good. We arrived early but, check in was not till 3pm but, the lady at the desk let us leave our luggage with them so, we didn’t have to carry it with us.
- The breakfast selection was very nice with fresh bread. The women at the reception (evening and morning) were extremely friendly and very helpful.
Hotel Saint Louis
Located in the center of Lisieux, in front of Saint-Jacques Church, Hotel Saint-Louis offers a garden and rooms with attached bathroom with a TV. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and a continental breakfast is available.The rooms at Hotel Saint Louis are uniquely decorated and their private bathroom provides free toiletries and a hairdryer.The breakfast includes fresh pastries, organic produce including jams and fresh fruit. Restaurants can be found within a walking distance.It is 0.6 mi from the train station, 1,500 feet from Lisieux Cathedral and 3,100 feet from Sainte-Therese Basilica. The A13 motorway is just 11 mi away.
- Lovely eclectic decorations, in our large room. Very comfortable, Excellent breakfast.
Friendly and helpful service
Large room beautifully furnished, lovely metal work
Quiet sidestreet location near the centre with easy street parking, free at night
Lovely breakfast with quality food and local products
Kettle and tea and coffee in our bedroom
- The welcome we got from reception was really friendly and helpful. The hotel decor was a little quirky, but in a good way. Everything was clean, pretty and very, very comfortable. Fast, easy to access wifi. And an absolutely brilliant breakfast with a great selection of lovely fresh boulangerie, yoghurt, fruit, cheese, ham and great coffee served on your own beautifully laid table instead of the usual boring buffet. We’d go out of our way to stay there again, and will certainly recommend to all our friends.
- Un charmant hôtel, très bien placé en face de l’église Saint-Jacques. Chaque chambre est unique, et j’ai particulièrement aimé le lit à baldaquin. Notre hôte était très accueillante et le petit déjeuner était bon. Un excellent rapport qualité/prix !
- La gentillesse de la gérante, la décoration et le confort de notre chambre, le petit déjeuner
Logis Terrasse Hôtel
Logis Terrasse Hôtel is located in Lisieux’s city center, 650 feet from Basilica of St.Thérèse. It offers rooms with a spacious balcony including outdoor furniture, and free Wi-Fi access.Each room is equipped a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Private bathrooms include marble flooring and bathrobes.Terrasse Hôtel’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and traditional French and local specialties. Meals can be served in the chic dining area or on the terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.There is a library and a garden while a children’s playground is also available. Free private parking is provided.Activities nearby include hiking and cycling. Logis Terrasse Hôtel is 1,950 feet from Lisieux Train Station and 19 mi from Deauville Airport. Honfleur and Le Havre is less than 25 mi away.
- Restaurant food was very delicious. Staff was warm and welcoming and helpful.
- The hotel had a lovely old world feel. Was on a pilgrimage and the hotel added to the charm of the trip. Very charming genuine family run small hotel. The dinner was superb. Easy walking distance to the pilgrimage sites. Would stay if I went back.
- Staff very nice, had a nice traditional feel to the hotel, clean.
- Good value for money hotel close to town and amenities
- Good location with off road parking at the rear of the building. Staff were friendly.
Top Hotels In Saint-germain-de-montgommery Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Germain-de-Montgommery Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!