10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-germain-dʼesteuil Aquitaine:
The Tour Hôtel is located in the heart of the Medoc, in Gironde, 1.2 mi from the center of Lesparre-Médoc. It offers en-suite guestrooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Tour Hôtel serves a daily continental buffet breakfast.Guests of the Tour Hôtel can enjoy hiking, cycling and sailing, or visit the Atlantic beaches or the Hourtin Lake.Free private parking is available on site for guests exploring the region’s Medoc vineyards by car.
Ideal location for our visit to the area, the room was clean and tidy
reception helpful and friendly, secure parking
Nice breakfast, good coffee
- Good sized room, very quiet location. Very comfortable bed.
- for people with a motor car, us american-style highway hotel
- Nous n’avons pas pris le petit déjeuner qui était servi trop tard par rapport à notre heure de départ.
- je déjeune pas le matin mais apparemment bien garnis
- Ideal location for our visit to the area, the room was clean and tidy
Château Beau Jardin
Located in the Médoc wine region, 1.9 mi from Gaillan-en-Médoc and a 20 minute drive to the Atlantic coast, this hotel is in a 19th-century manor house, surrounded by landscaped gardens. Gourmet French cuisine is served in the hotel’s restaurant.Decorated with antique furniture and offering views of the gardens, the air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms with free toiletries. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel in the elegant dining room. Regional dishes accompanied by local wines are served in the restaurant and when the weather is nice you can enjoy meals on the terrace.Paddle tennis facilities are available at the hotel and during their stay guests are invited to wander through the gardens, which feature a pond and fountain. Additional facilities provided on site include free private parking.
- Everything. Beautiful room. Peaceful gardens. Michele so lovely and then Jean’s food AMAZING.
- We spent very relaxing comfortable night. Warm bath and comfortable bed, beautiful garden and friendly staff. We arrived late at night(Around 2:00 am) and We were asking morning breakfast in the room around 9:30 next morning but they let us sleep and waited for us until we call them that we are ready for breakfast. Also showed us flexibility for our check out time because of our situation. Very thoughtful. We could start our new life stage as husband and wife from here and we would like to come back for our anniversary oneday in the future! Thank you very much!
- The owners are very nice! felt like a bed and breakfast. Very personable. The dinner was delicious. The garden and outside is very nice. there’s a big fat rabbit thats friendly and a cat thats loves attention. Breakfast was very basic. Overall I would stay there again. Its clean and friendly.
My wife and I were a short honeymoon when we arrived there was a lovely bottle of Champagne on ice waiting for us. The room was a great size and very clean. We were treated to a lovely meal in the garden the first night, that really exceeded our expectations.
The hosts were very helpful with arranging wine tours and other activities in the area.
- Tastefully decorated. Furnishings excellent, Very Clean everywhere. Restaurant food exceptional and beautifully presented
Hotel Rollan de By
Hotel Rollan de By features bright and spacious rooms with attached bathroom with sofas, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. It has a lovely terrace that overlooks the garden.Rollan de By is located in the village of Begadan in heart of Médoc. It is 3.1 mi from the Gironde estuary that is formed where the Dordogne and Garonne Rivers meet. Bordeaux is an hour’s drive away.Private parking is free for all guests at Hotel Rollan de By. Montalivet and Hourtin beaches are 19 mi from the hotel and Lacanau is 31 mi away. Wine tasting can be organized on site.
Beautifully designed property and wonderful staff at the reception
who is extremely friendly and helpful in making dinner and lunch reservations for us
- The staff, the breakfast, the rooms and the quiet.
- Our host Benjamin was absolutely excellent, breakfast was the best we had on holiday and the only thing missing was an on-site restaurant but otherwise ideal place.
- Fantastic friendly hosts, full of local knowledge and will bend over backwards to help out. Incredibly peaceful. Lovely continental breakfast.
- room was large, with lots of space / huge bathroom, terrace with seating outside to enjoy fabulous wine / Benjamin went out of his way to provide the tasting of the their wines, even though it was Saturday / Sunday / amazing service provided by stuff, they gave us loads of suggestions on what to do and restaurants to go to / genuinely cannot believe the hotel is classed as only 3*, would recommend without any hesitation, in fact can not wait to go back again
- Beautifully designed property and wonderful staff at the reception
One of our top picks in Vendays-Montalivet.Set near the beaches and the prestigious Médoc vineyards, the hotel restaurant L’Arberet welcomes you in a quiet, flowered family setting.It features comfortable guest rooms fitted with bath or shower, flat-screen television and free Wi-Fi Internet access. L’Arberet also has charming outdoor swimming pool, the ideal solution to laze and unwind when the weather is fine.The nearby area offers many leisure and cultural activities like cycling, surfing or beautiful walks on the beach. You also can discover the picturesque local markets and imposing castles.
Friendly family run place in a nice setting.
The hotel is a motel style place, with big rooms that have individual garden facing terraces.
We enjoyed the restaurant a lot after a long day of cycling.
- Comfortable beds, possibility to bring my ancient dog and good breakfast. Great shower.
Good shower despite needing a good clean.
- Dinner was excellent, a good menu well cooked and presented. Possibly the best raspberry creme brûlée I’ve ever had! Breakfast was good too.
- Buffet breakfast was very good – lots of choice, home made jam, everything really excellent.
- Friendly family run place in a nice setting.
Hotel Les Vieux Acacias
Hotel Les Vieux Acacias is located in the famous wine-growing region of Médoc, near the road leading to the prestigious châteaux. The sea is just a 15-minute drive away and its rooms have shower or bath, satellite TV, garden views and free Wi-Fi internet access.The family-run Hotel Les Vieux Acacias has a large tree-shaded terrace and a colorful flower garden. Some rooms have a balcony and there is also an outdoor swimming pool.Hotel Les Vieux Acacias serves a daily breakfast in the dining room or on the shaded terrace. A restaurant can be found 500 feet away and picnics are possible.Nearby, you will find the Saint Hillaire Castle. The SNCF Lespare train station is just 8.1 mi away and the Royan ferry boat is just 16 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
– The staff, friendly, helpful, once welcome
– The location very pretty village
– The outside equipment, chairs, plunge pool etc…
- Everything was good, it was very well run and we enjoyed the garden, our children played with the other children while we had a chance to relax with a drink. It was clean and the family rooms were fun for the kids with the bunk beds. Good bathroom size and a convenient location for the beaches and lakes.
- Owner very friendly and helpful. Beds/Mattress need replacing. Appear to be worn out.
- The breakfast was excellent. Service was good. We were in old room which could benefit from some TLC
- Très accueillant, cadre magnifique, hôtel plein de charme.
- – The staff, friendly, helpful, once welcome
Hotel Les Pins
Hotel Les Pins is located 1.9 mi from Lac d’Hourtin-Carcans. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a swimming pool and terrace. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available.Rooms at Hotel Les Pins are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with bathtub.Guests have access to a variety of activities in the area including horse riding, biking, fishing and wine tours. Free bike storage is available on site.
- The hotel was very clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful and provided useful information and hints. The fact that there is a private terrace and pool was a plus. Overall very happy with this accommodation.
- The lady/owner? on reception was so helpful, comfortable room great place for cycling
- Peaceful location, friendly staff, secure lock up for cycles
- Spacious room, air conditioning, terraced single-storey accommodation . each with its own little terrace and deckchairs, surrounding a small swimming pool. Big parking field next door, in very quiet neighbourhood.
- Traditional chalet style rooms which look out onto the pool area (each room has a little terrace in front, which was nice). Loads of parking in a field next door to the hotel. A pleasant welcome on arrival and good service throughout our short stay. A nice breakfast. Very clean and tidy.
Logis Hotel de France et d’Angleterre
This Logis hotel is located next to Paulliac’s Marina, in northern Aquitaine. It has a garden and guest rooms with private bathrooms and elevator access, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The France Et D’angleterre’s restaurant serves regional specialties and a variety of Medoc wines.The Logis Hotel De France Et D’angleterre is close to the Château Lafite Rothschild and Château Latour wine estates, where guests can enjoy tours and tasting classes.
Walking distance do many famous chateaux: 5 minutes walking to Chateau Margaux, 10 minutes to Chateau Palmer, 5 minutes to Marquis D’Alesme, 15 minutes to Chateau Rauzan Seglas, 5 minutes to Chateau Malescot, 2 minutes to Chateau Durfort-Vivens…
Exclent restaurant with a nice / honest price.
Very confortable and clean.
Staff very suportive and friendly.
Safe and free car parking.
- Fantastic location right on the river. Public parking was very close and there were always spaces. The room was clean. The balcony was very nice with great views.
- Staff were helpful providing a safe place to store our bicycles.
- The management were lovely and allowed us to upgrade our room . The Manageress was great at sorting out problems and difficulties with keys .
- The (Comfort Double) room was reasonable size and a small area to sit outside. Bed was comfortable, with good pillows & sheets. Restaurant food was good but limited menu never changed.
- Excellent location.
Acacias Hôtel Motel
One of our top picks in Vendays-Montalivet.Acacias Hôtel Motel is located in the heart of the wine-producing Medoc peninsula, a 5-minute drive from the beaches of the Atlantic coast. It offers rooms and a self-catering apartment in a large private park.Each room has views of the park and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms feature a balcony or terrace. The property also has an apartment which includes a TV, an equipped kitchenette and BBQ facilities.A buffet breakfast is served daily and there is a variety of restaurants within 0.6 mi. You can also bring your own food to enjoy a picnic in the park or on your terrace.
- Family friendly resort. Small garden when you can rest in the evening. Some games to play at the restaurant (chess, etc…). Friendly owner.
- Nice staff, large garden and parking, perfect place to stay when travelling alone.
- Nice and tidy, good bed and clean kitchen and kitchenware
- Это отель для тех, кому просто нужен хороший ночлег. Здесь отличная парковка. Есть место для игры детей. Радушный персонал. Пять минут до пляжа на автомобиле. Кругом много зелени и можно гулять вокруг отеля.
- Les dirigeants sont très sympathiques. Les chambres sont propres et confortables. L’hôtel est situé à moins de 10 minutes en voiture des plages et du centre ville. Je recommande !
Logis Hôtel La Citadelle
At the gateway to the region of Bordeaux, the logis la Citadelle is situated in Blaye, a picturesque walled town.The logis la Citadelle looks onto the river and provides 21 comfortable rooms, with a swimming pool, terrace, and panoramic restaurant with views of the Gironde estuary.Free wifi access and private parking are available.
Fantastic location within the citadel with great views on the Gironde river.
Very nice restaurant with kids menu.
After sunset it is like having the whole citadel for yourself and going back in time!
- Historic and relaxing location, beautiful setting and excellent restaurant. The staff could not have been more helpful.
- The wonderful view from our window and the terrace, excellent restaurant and service.
- Lovely place, nice sized rooms, nice breakfast, beautiful surroundings.
- Nice setting, clean and friendly staff. Good breakfast.
- Fantastic location within the citadel with great views on the Gironde river.
Hôtel Les Vents d’Anges
Located in Lorignac, 4.3 mi from the Gironde estuary, this hotel has a restaurant that proposes traditional French specialties. The A10 Motorway is 3.7 mi away. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and is open 7 days a week.Provided with free WiFi, the rooms at Hôtel Restaurant Le Lori have a simple décor and include a private bathroom with bath or shower. The superior rooms feature a four-poster bed and a small seating area.The Beaulon Castle is a 5-minute drive away and Meschers-sur-Gironde Beach is a 30-minute drive from Hôtel Les Vents d’Anges. Palmyre Zoo is a 40-minute drive away. Jonzac Train Station is 19 mi away while Cognac Airport is 1 hour away by car. Free private parking is possible on site.
Special thanks to the friendly owner of the hotel – he welcomed us at midnight and gave us an upgrade to the room !!!
That was really kind – thank you so much! 🙂
The superior room was really comfty and we would definitely stay again!
Separate bathroom and toilet, comfty bed. Very clean!
Would rate it 3 star!
- The room was clean and very quiet. The bed was comfortable.
- Nothing. The website was a total misrepresentation of the facilities. No restaurant, which should have been open 7 days a week and no bar.
- Excellent people in there! The plan was to stay one night but we changed plans and spent there one more day. On the end was very hard to leave because of very great atmosphere is there.
- comfortable beds. Good shower. Overall the place was a bit ropey but it had some charm
- Special thanks to the friendly owner of the hotel – he welcomed us at midnight and gave us an upgrade to the room !!!
Top Hotels In Saint-germain-dʼesteuil Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!