10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-germain-dʼaunay Lower Normandy:
Hôtel De Courteilles
Hôtel De Couteilles is located in Argillé Montreuil at the crossroads on Orne, Calvados and Eure. It offers peaceful accommodations in the heart of the Normandy countryside.Rooms are spacious and comfortable and come with TV (Canal+), telephone, work desk and private bathrooms.Family rooms for up to 5 people are available as well as rooms for the disabled.The restaurant at Hôtel De Couteilles offers regional cuisine Monday to Thursday. Private parking is available on site.
- A quiet location. The hotel had all the amenities that we required. Staff extremely helpful. Forgot to order breakfast but no problem for the kitchen to rustle up the goods.
- Good breakfast. Very nice room. Clean and bright.
- Basic property with no air conditioning. However 1x dbl & 3 x sgl beds with clean towels, bedding, room etc and for €93. Great stopover. Sweet gardens. Little road noise but nothing major and I am a very light sleeper and it didn’t bother me. Lovely village easy 15min walk away with great pizzas/french food. Would stay again
- Great location. Perfect for a night stopover. Large rooms and comfortable. Good evening g meal. Wifi and ample parking.
Very relaxing, good food , staff friendly
Back from highway A28 and just outside a lovely medieval town, the hotel offers a warm welcome and presents a modern setting.Whether for a business trip or a family vacation, the spacious and soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, and the comfortable family rooms offer the ideal backdrop to a pleasant and productive stay. Libre Hôtel features 30 cozy rooms that can accommodate 1 to 4 people. Some have easy access for guests with limited mobility.The hotel is ideally located near the center of Orbec where you will find numerous restaurants serving various types of cuisines (gourmet, brasserie-style or traditional cuisine). It also is in a convenient location to explore Normandy.
- Great location for onward travel to south west as right next to motorway and a supermarket so can get bread and fresh drinks for journey etc.
- Was on outskirts of a small town with goos facilities
- Clean, comfortable room and friendly, helpful staff.
- Ground floor room. Good shower. Heating in working order. Sufficient electricity sockets. Lots of workspaces/desk. Most of the accommodation clean.
- Very reasonably priced, just off the A28. Local town nearly had places to eat. We have 2 dogs and were able to park right outside the room. Ideal place to get your head down for the night.
Le Soleil D’or
Featuring a bar and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Le Soleil D’or is located in Vimoutiers. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Le Soleil D’or provides certain rooms with city views, and every room comes with a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Soleil D’or has a terrace. Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from Le Soleil D’or.
- Having arrived to find no way in and desperate for the toilet it was a bad start. The property is situated in the middle of a typical French village. The owner arrived and let’s us in. To be fair she had just slipped out to pick something up. Having booked in and paid we found out that we had a shared bathroom. We had already had dialogue with Isolbel about the room on the first floor but with my wife being partially disabled we accepted as it was for one nigh. Everything creaked in this very old property and the facilities were very old and outdated. But to be fair there would be many people paying for this type of property to experience French living a century ago. The restaurant was excellent on all fronts from service, explanations in English of the food on offer, the excellent quality of the food and the price. To sum up: it was an interesting night with a very warm room, creaky furniture, noises we never found what they were and for one night at the price it was acceptable.
- A pleasant somewhat old fashioned hotel, with a good restaurant and town centre location. Good value for money.
Very good value for accommodation.
On site food poor
- Friendly helpful landlady. Comfortable room with a nice view of the square. I enjoyed a nice well prepared evening meal.
- Belle vue sur la place centrale. Hôtel calme. Bon accueil.
Set in Camembert, La Marechalerie offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving French cuisine. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, rooms include a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.Lisieux is 21 mi from LA MARECHALERIE. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- Every log cabin has one room only so the appearance of the cabin looked cool.
- Our stay was so lovely that I can’t find the words to describe it! The rooms are beautifully decorated, the views are astonishing – you see the stars when falling asleep and the first thing you wake up to is the view on the horse on the field ! Breakfast -WOW! we sat down in a traditional dining room with a chimney and the owner served us fresh local produce. We were beyond amazed and recommend this place to anyone! Super romantic!!!
- Evening meal delicious and good choices for children
- Basic accommodation but was expected for the price with everything we needed. Good shower but had to hold it.
- Stunning countryside, excellent customer service. Proper genuine food and wine.
Hotel The Originals Bernay Acropole
The Acropole Hotel hotel is located just outside Bernay, in countryside surroundings an hour away from the Norman coast and beaches.The Acropole Hotel is a modern building, open all year round, that offers cozy and spacious rooms, 3 fully-equipped seminar rooms and a front desk open 24 hours a day. Feel free to enjoy the hotel’s terrace and garden to relax or have a drink.The hotel’s comfortable lounge bar is for guests only and on site you will also find a restaurant, La Fontaine, that serves traditional French cuisine.The hotel is a great starting point for seeing the countryside, inland Deauville and all the area has to offer.
- The breakfast was AWESOME!! Staff was super nice. Our room was clean and we’ll appointed. Hotel was very nice and cozy.
- The bed was very comfortable, and bathroom very clean. Ideal for a one night stay.
Very friendly, helpful, comfortable, very good value and ideal for us. It is a great location for us as we drive through France back and forth to the UK.
The next door restaurant is excellent.
- I liked the free use of the swimming pool and gardens.
- Free coffee in the entrance area was welcome. The restaurant next door is excellent in terms of decor and food – and the prices are very reasonable.
Hotel De La Gare
Hotel De La Gare provides rooms in Sainte-Gauburge-Sainte-Colombe. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel each room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel De La Gare can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 60 miles from Hotel De La Gare.
No reviews yet.
Logis Auberge du Valburgeois
Logis Auberge du Valburgeois has accommodations in Sainte-Gauburge-Sainte-Colombe. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hotel.At Logis Auberge du Valburgeois rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 70 miles from Logis Auberge du Valburgeois.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Le Lion D’or
Hotel Le Lion d’Or sits in the center of the city of Bernay, 3 minutes from the train station. Its rooms have cable/satellite TV, private bath or shower and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms are serviced by an elevator and children’s beds are available.Breakfast is served daily and can be had in the dining area or in the comfort of your room.The 2-star Hotel Le Lion d’Or also has a bar and a private parking lot.Bernay is a typical Norman town 28 miles from the coastal towns of Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur.
- Very comfortable bed, clean room and excellent location. The staff were very nice and hosptitable. Parking was available at the time for 5 Euro which is very nice. Highly recommended for a comfortable budget stay in the perfect location in Bernay.
- The hotel is an historic property. The bedroom is very comfortable
- It was a lovely hotel on the Main Street of Bernay with on site parking, it was very quiet. Breakfast was good and had everything you needed for a good French breakfast
- The lady on reception was very nice and very helpful. The morning coffee was excellent! There was hotel parking which was much appreciated. The bath water was nice and hot 🙂 The bed was comfortable. Everything was clean.
Comfy bed and adequate breakfast, nice cup of tea .
love the town it was so pretty we will definitely visit again .
Hotel Du Dauphin
Hotel Du Dauphin is in Normandy’s Orne department, on the road to Mont-Saint-Michel and the Basilica of Lisieux. Its rooms with attached bathroom are serviced by a elevator and have satellite and cable TV.The gastronomic restaurant at the Hotel Du Dauphin serves regional and seasonal specialties. The dining room is spacious with large bay windows.A buffet breakfast is served everyday in the restaurant or in the comfort of your room upon request.The front desk at the Hotel Du Dauphin is open 24 hours a day. Free public parking is available at a location nearby and Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The staff were great, great location, nice breakfast – a nice place for a small town like L’Aigle.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Parking was ample in the public area out front, the location was central.
- Town centre hotel with brasserie alongside. Good breakfast and bike storage available in a service room.
- Room was nice and comfortable. Kids thought it was like stopping in a museum period room
- Room was spacious and the Brassiere food and staff were excellent
Hôtel du Cygne
This hotel is 2,800 feet from L’Aigle Train Station and a 12-minute drive from the Museum of the Countess of Ségur. This hotel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi access and a restaurant.All the heated rooms at Hôtel du Cygne feature wooden or carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel du Cygne. Guests are able to enjoy regional dishes at the hotel’s restaurant and sample a drink at the bar.This hotel is 19 mi from the A28 motorway and 6.8 mi from Moulins-Bonsmoulins Forest. Free public parking is available nearby, and an airport shuttle service is available upon request in advance.
- I needed a late night check in and the staff made sure it was possible.
- Well located and straight-forward to locate by map or sat-nav. Good welcome; the property is a bit run down, but comfortable and convenient.
- Friendly host , good breakfast. Odd shower arrangement with cabinet in bedroom.
- Tout et surtout l’acceuil très chaleureux des patrons !
- le petit déjeuné très copieux et diversifié literie très correct et propre
Top Hotels In Saint-germain-dʼaunay Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Germain-dʼAunay Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!