10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-georges-de-monclard Aquitaine:
La Chartreuse du Bignac – Les Collectionneurs
The Chartreuse du Bignac is surrounded by a 12-hectare park with a view of the vineyards, woods and orchards. It has an outdoor terrace and a swimming pool.It features comfortable guestrooms and a suite with a living room and fireplace. WiFi Internet access is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.Chartreuse du Bignac also has a restaurant that serves regional cuisine made with seasonal ingredients. A buffet breakfast is served daily. It includes hot beverages, juice, homemade jams, homemade cakes, organic honey, cold meat, cheese, french pastries, fresh fruits, yogurts and eggs.Fully relax at the Chartreuse du Bignac, which offers a quiet living room with fireplace, a small library with warm, cozy atmosphere, a wine bar and a cinema located in the vaulted cellars.
- Exquisite property, hotel is an elegant but comfortable combination of the feel that comes with an older property with modern touches. Had a large superior room with views of the garden, 12 acres of garden with beautiful views, ponds, roses, paths to walk, cozy rooms for relaxing, library, and lovely gracious staff and owners who in addition speak English! The restaurant is creative 5 star cuisine. I wanted to stay forever. Hope to come back again.
- Loved view. Breakfast amazing from lovely dining room.
- Large interconnecting rooms for our family.Quiet location, lawns to have a pre dinner drink, outdoor restaurant. Lovely staff.
- Just gorgeous! 100% positive, no negatives… just wish we could have stayed longer! Truly a treat…
- super comfy beds and pillows. lovely big room gorgeous grounds and super restaurant
Hotel La Métairie – Les Collectionneurs
In the heart of the Périgord region, Hotel La Métairie – Les Collectionneurs is a 4-star boutique hotel dating from the 19th-century and surrounded by fields. It offers a gourmet restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.The air-conditioned guest rooms at La Métairie feature satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom and a personalized décor. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms and in the hotel’s public areas.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine based on fresh Périgord products. In the summertime, guests can enjoy their meals on the flowery terrace, overlooking the gardens, or by the swimming pool.La Métairie is well located for visiting the Bastide towns and the Bergerac vineyards. Sarlat is approximately 27 mi away.
- The facility was beautiful. The restaurant was excellent.
- I started a review, it was lost. It may have gone through, not sure! So again, we love the area and this place was nicely sequestered, though close to villages. Very luxurious accommodations. Slept very well. The staff was more than helpful.
- Location was great, very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was much better than dinner.
- Staff very charming and friendly. The house white wine from the region definitely worth a try
- The Location, the Building, the room, great bed, exzellent Dinner and breakfast!
One of our best sellers in Bergerac! The Europ’hotel is a 5-minute walk from Bergerac historic city center. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms have a flat-screen full HD TV with satellite and Canal + channels, private bathrooms with a bath or shower and a telephone. Some have air conditioning and a view of the cathedral.A buffet breakfast is served every day. Guests can relax at the hotel’s bar, or in the garden.The Europ’hotel also features a private and secure on-site parking for guests who wishes to explore the area by car.
- Very quiet hotel, staff was friendly and wonderful always willing to help
- The breakfast was lovely and included everything you could need together with good coffee. The hotel was an easy walk from the train station.
- Good buffet breakfast, very helpful staff. we originally booked for one night but extended that to two nights as we enjoyed it so much. My wife enjoyed the pool too.
- Sufficient breakfast. Staff helpful. My room is plenty big for a 5 night stay. Close to the market, train station and Old Town. Very Clean! Highly recommend it.
Little bar and an area to relax
5 mins walk from old town
Le Forêt – Hôtel de Charme
Offering an elegant tea room with a terrace, this hotel is located in the picturesque village of Lalinde, in the heart of the Périgord Pourpre region. It offers stylishly decorated rooms with antique furniture.The soundproofed guest rooms are each equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a work space. Free toiletries and a hairdryer can be found in the private bathrooms.Both continental and English breakfasts are available each morning at the hotel. Homemade pastries, cakes and ice-creams are available for afternoon tea in the tea room, which can be enjoyed on a shaded terrace during summer.Free public parking is provided on site at the hotel. Lalinde Train Station is just 2,800 feet away and Bergerac is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
- Family-run hotel, quirky in it’s style but comfortable, breakfast was excellent.
- The property was just off of the noise of the main square so while we had the convenience of participating if we wanted to, we were not subjected to the noise if we chose not to
Well received by the owner/manager who spoke some English so we were able to converse ok. Hotel cosy and warm with lots of French charm. My room (201) was rather small and the on-suite even smaller but functional with lots of hot water for the shower but no bath.
Breakfast was of course continental but nicely presented with lots of different breads on offer. Overall with considering for that authentic French feel and it offers good value for money.
Room clean and comfortable. The hotel is well run and nicely ‘quirky’ with antique type furniture. The two chaps who run it were helpful and pleasant.
I would stay there again
- Great Hotel unique once seen never forgotten,will make a point to re visit.
Au Jardin Fleuri
Located in Les Lèches and offering Hotel accommodations, Au Jardin Fleuri features an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center. Guests have access to free WiFi and free on-site parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a terrace and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms come with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Additional facilities offered at the property include a restaurant and free bike hire.Activities in the local area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The town of Bergerac is 11 mi from Au Jardin Fleuri.Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is 70 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Tamaris is located in Campsegret and has a garden and a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Local cuisine. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Périgueux is 22 miles from Les Tamaris, while Bergerac is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Bien que près de la route, nous avons parfaitement dormi, sans bruit. Le rapport qualité-prix parfait, cet hôtel correspondait à nos attente, très beau bâtiment ancien et rustique parfait avec notre petite chienne ! Accueil sympathique, et petit déjeuner bien agréable. Le restaurant de l’hôtel était fermé le soir où nous sommes passé mais nous avons découvert le restaurant “La terrasse” juste à côté où nous avons été très bien accueillis et nous avons dégusté les spécialité un délicieux repas à prix raisonnable !
- le petit déjeuner était très bien, le confort également.
- Bon accueil hôtel très bien situé au calme et proche de tout.
- bonne literie, personnel sympa, chambre bien chauffer , chambre et salle de bain petite mais acceuillantes,
- TRES BON PETIT DEJEUNER ET ACCUEIL DE LA RESPONSABLE, TRES BEAU BATIMENT EXTERIEUR
Manoir du Grand Vignoble
On a 12-acre estate, this former 18th-century mansion, now a beautiful 3-star hotel, has a lovely outdoor heated swimming pool.Decorated in an elegant rustic style, the rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, and present cozy living spaces with a view of the park.The restaurant, Pourpre et Or, serves traditional French cuisine in a cozy setting equipped with large windows looking out onto the estate.With an on-site pony club and riding school, the Manoir Du Grand Vignoble will please all horse enthusiasts.
- Location is a little remote but a lovely old chateau in a beautiful setting.
- Very peaceful and idyllic location:the epitome of ‘getting away from it all’.
- Lovely surroundings in the countryside and a splendid old manor house. It looked the perfect quiet place .
- the friendliness of all the staff and attention to detail
- The outdoor pool in the woods! The restaurant was very smart. The tranquility. Big bathroom. View of lake from room. Wildlife. Horses. Location good for various attractions and close enough to the airport.
Hotel Restaurant Le Tropicana
Set in a large park with a swimming pool and tennis court, Le Tropicana is located in the Dordogne countryside. It offers spacious rooms with private balconies and satellite TV.The hotel has a gastronomic restaurant with terrace, which serves regional cuisine. Guests can also relax with an after-dinner drink in the private bar.Le Tropicana offers free Wi-Fi access, private gardens with a pond and a children’s playground. Guest can enjoy a range of activities on site, such as fishing, mini-golf and bowls. There is also a spa and hot tub on site available at an extra cost.A large private car park is provided for those exploring the Perigord region by car. The hotel is located a 30-minute drive from the medieval city of Perigeux and a 20-minute drive from Bergerac.
- We had a room on the ground floor with easy access for my blind husband. The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable and the evening meal on the terrace very good. In spite of its proximity to a main road (the Perigeaux Bergerac road) the hotel was surprisingly quiet even when eating on the front terrace adjacent to said road.
- The restaurant was great with a good selection and the outdoors Jacuzzi was brilliant.
- We are a couple in our 80’s with some mobility problems and the care and attention from the owners and staff were very much appreciated. We enjoyed the restaurant food and excellent service.
- We only booked a room in the hotel as we intended eating out. We did however have dinner a few nights and were impressed.
- chambres grandes et confortables, parking facile, très bon restaurant sur place; conseils pour visiter la Dordogne
Château Les Merles et ses Villas
Château Les Merles located within walking distance of the Dordogne River and close to Bergerac airport. It offers 4-star rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi internet access.Gourmets will appreciate Château Les Merles’ gastronomic restaurant that serves creative, contemporary cuisine.The lounge style bistro and bar welcome you anytime with snacks and a wide selection of Bergerac wines.In addition to its renowned golf course, Château Les Merles also has a swimming pool, and a tennis court.
- Great location, warm welcome, large and beautiful rooms with really comfy beds. The food is great and the overall experience is always excellent. This was my 4th or 5th stay and it is consistently good here.
- Friendly staff, great restaurant with nice local wines. The villa was very spacious and with a great view. Added option of playing golf on the 9 hole course or just hit the call on the driving range
- Amazing country location…central in the Dordogne
- Enjoyed it all, atmosphere that combined refinement with casual warmth, chic decor, excellent dining, very nice professional staff. A wonderful rural peaceful stay. Good setting for day trips to small villages of considerable charm.
- Beautiful hotel on a lovely property. The little things have been spotted and sorted. And as they say its the little things that make the difference.
Auberge Bella Riva
Located in Creysse, Auberge Bella Riva offers simple accommodations, just 5 mi from Bergerac. You can relax with a drink from the bar and dine at the on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.The rooms at Auberge Bella Riva have a flat-screen TV and a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning, with an extra cost. The hotel’s restaurant serves à la carte dining with traditional dishes from the region.Free private parking is possible on site and Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport is 3.1 mi from Auberge Bella Riva.
It was basic, brings a new meaning to “en Suite” with just a wicker fence separating you. But really, not a problem. Evening meal was good and filling. Staff very helpful, especially if you recognise the name Serge Blanco!
I had spotted this bistro a few years ago when passing through and earmarked for a visit, it did not disappoint and I hope to return again.
The staff were so accommodating and friendly. The pizzas were excellent.
So reasonably priced and they ran us to the airport on the last day. Brilliant.
- Clean comfortable and friendly, great food and plenty of it.
- Staff were very friendly, food was great value and wine was at a decent price.
- Une véritable disponibilité et serviabilité pour rendre le séjour agréable. Merci!
- It was basic, brings a new meaning to “en Suite” with just a wicker fence separating you. But really, not a problem. Evening meal was good and filling. Staff very helpful, especially if you recognise the name Serge Blanco!
Top Hotels In Saint-georges-de-monclard Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Georges-de-Monclard Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!