10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-genis-pouilly Rhône-alps:
ibis budget Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly
Featuring a garden, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, ibis budget Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly is located in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, 2.6 miles from CERN and 2.5 miles from European Council for Nuclear Research.At the hotel every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at ibis budget Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly.The accommodation has a terrace.Speaking German, English and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 29 miles from ibis budget Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly.
- This hotel is very well located for trips to CERN (about a 25 minute walk from the main gate). It is brand new so everything is very nice. The price is very good for the overall value.
- Wow ! I don’t know where to start this hotel was beyond liking the view was spectacular mountains covered with snow on every angle . Our room was facing le fameux Mont Blanc . What a view ! Breakfast was very nice and the staff also all of them . The room was nice and I like that bathroom a lot . Even though Geneva was our destination . You’ll save money by staying on the French border . Bus 66 will take you to the airport and bus 68 will get you to the trams to Geneva . Thanks to Antoine that’s how we knew how to get there . I enjoyed the quietness and peacefulness .
- The price was reasonable and the general cleanliness was great. The front desk staff were quite helpful and made our stay a good experience
- This place is good – in its category, which is the category of plastic discount hotels. New, clean, and quiet. Good bed and bathroom. But do not expect romantic view from the window, cozy bar to sit in in the evening, or an impressing breakfast.
Somewhat spartan but everything was available that one needed.
Convenient for St. Genis
Séjours & Affaires Genève Saint Genis
Nestled in the heart of the Pays de Gex, in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, 1.6 mi from CERN, Séjours & Affaires Genève Saint Genis offers accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit comes with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, as well as a stovetop and kettle. There is a fully equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The aparthotel offers 2-star accommodations with a fitness center. A terrace is also available for guests at Sejours Affaire St Genis to use.This residence is located at the gates of Geneva, close to Airport, International Organizations and CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research). Jurassiennes and Alpine ski resorts are within close proximity to the residence for guests looking to take advantage of the surrounding area and all it has to offer.
- Good location, friendly staff. Close to supermarket.
- Perfect staff, very friendly and the hotel is in a perfect location.
- Nice and peaceful neighbourhood close to city center and shops. Easy access by car or public transport. Large balcony with nice view. Convenient furnishing, easy to adapt to your life-style.
- Location is excellent. Near bus routes and local amenities
- It was a very quiet location with good facilities to be able to cook for myself. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was a good size for one or two people. I was alone and the cooking facilities were perfect to make a small meal for myself in the evening.
Ibis Saint-Genis-Pouilly Genève
Located in the Technoparc du Pays de Gex, just 5.6 mi from the Geneva Airport, IBIS Saint-Genis-Pouilly Genève offers a 24-hour front desk and free high-speed WiFi access. There is a seasonal outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant and bar.The air-conditioned rooms have mountain views and each has a flat-screen TV, a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower, toilet and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Restaurants are nearby and a supermarket is a 5-minute drive away.Meeting rooms and facilities are available at IBIS Saint-Genis-Pouilly Genève. Geneva city center is 8.7 mi from the property, and CERN is 2.5 mi away.
- Good value, room was comfortable and there is a restaurant onsite.
- Hotel staff was friendly and welcoming, the hotel is new and clean with security card access.. fast and wifi speed with great connections coverage.. the room 234 was very quiet with Mountain View.. the breakfast was nice but very few dishes like 8 types only and the parking is free with alot of spaces .. some restaurants ate close by ..
- Like with any Ibis hotel, you know what you can expect. It’s clean, no frills, good value for money. The location is not very pretty, but very convenient for commuting to Geneva.
- Good Ambeiyance, very nice and cooperative staff especially Ms.Sonia was wonderful
- Good firm bed. Good shower pressure. Lots of choice for breakfast.
initial by balladins Genève / St-Genis-Pouilly
Located at the foot of the mountains of the Jura, Hôtel balladins Genève/Saint-Genis-Pouilly is only a 20-minute drive from the center of Genève, a 5-minute drive from CERN and a 10-minute drive from Geneva Airport.All rooms have an LCD TV with canal + channels and free WiFi access. The private bathroom is complete with shower and toilet.Guests can relax in the lounge and enjoy the onsite restaurant “Le Gamaret”, which focuses on serving fresh produce. The restaurant is closed on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.Palexpo is a 14-minute drive from the property and Geneva Train Station a 20-minute drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
Basic room, not much room to move about but alright for one night.
Staff were very accommodating and found us a safe place to put our bicycles even though they don’t usually do that. Breakfast was quite good. Very convenient location if you’re visiting CERN.
- I loved the location of the hotel with the view of clouds touching the hills. The staff was very cordial and polite and nice in general. I loved the buffet menu and wine choice offered by the hotel at the price that they were offering.
- A good price in an expensive city close to the airport
- Good location at reasonable price for visiting Geneva.
- The rooms are good but so so small, and not soundproof, you can hear everything from other rooms.
- Basic room, not much room to move about but alright for one night.
Premiere Classe Geneve – Saint Genis Pouilly
Premiere Classe Geneve – Saint Genis Pouilly is set just 8.1 mi from Lake Geneva and the center of Geneva. The hotel is located close to the Franco-Swiss border and near the A40 motorway.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided in the guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel.The hotel is close to CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
Was surprised to find a place so clean after reading the reviews. The room was spotless, the common areas were clean beyond expectations.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurants and market very close. Cleaning staff were very good and friendly, go out of their way.
- Good value for the price and fairly clean. Good breakfast and near a grocery store, so it is easy to pick up snacks. Quiet, which made for getting extra sleep easy. Free parking for those who drive.
- Room was okay, but area a little excluded. Housekeeping staff was nice.
- Small but comfortable room, big parking area in front of the hotel, quiet in the night. The staff was helpful and the restaurant of the neighboring Kyriad hotel was great. Good food, friendly waiters and excellent food at low prices.
– Parking is good
– The hotel’s check-in hours are quite limited (17h-21h only) BUT the check-in access to room for outside those hours is excellent. Simply a machine that you enter your booking.com number & PIN details. At this point you need your credit card as you are charged the ‘hotel tax’ (just 0.44c) before your allowed in the door & given your room number. I just wish I had known about it rather than asking a work colleague to call the hotel (in French) earlier.
- Was surprised to find a place so clean after reading the reviews. The room was spotless, the common areas were clean beyond expectations.
Kyriad Genève St-Genis-Pouilly
Close to the beautiful Alps and the Swiss border, this hotel is 7.5 miles from Geneva center and its international airport.Saint-Genis-Pouilly has many services for its visitors and its inhabitants. The downtown area has many shops, recognized for their quality.Kyriad Geneve St-Genis Pouilly has a distinctive character and a high level of comfort and service. The staff go the extra mile to meet your needs and ensure you have a memorable stay. Enjoy fresh flowers at reception, a welcome tray and sweets in your room to help you relax and unwind.
- If you want to spend a night but not a fortune,some were near Ferney this is a good place in a quiet non urban setting. Nice helpful and friendly staff. Just keep your expectations low. If your looking for a fancy resort this is not the place. Go down town Geneva for that.
- Rather cheap for the value. Open, with personnel, till late
- parking , relative easy close ride by car from geneva
- Convenient to Geneva airport. Friendly gent at check in.
Friendly helpful staff who spoke good English.
The room was very clean and comfortable.
Excellent mountain views too
Best Western Park Hotel Geneve-Thoiry
Best Western Park Hotel Geneve-Thoiry offers eco-friendly accommodations in the heart of Gex. There is free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and a free shuttle service to Geneva Airport, CERN center and Palexpo exhibition center available upon request. Palexpo exhibition center is 7.5 mi away.The hotel has a contemporary design and is made from environmentally friendly materials. Solar panels are used for hot water and other eco-friendly devices are used for heating and air conditioning.Rooms and suites are spacious and fully equipped with kitchenette, TV and private bathrooms. WiFi is provided and room service is available for lunch and dinner.Best Western Park Hotel Geneve-Thoiry is located just near the Switzerland border and is close to the nuclear research organization CERN. Free secure underground parking is available.Best Western Park Hotel Geneve-Thoiry also offers free access to the hotel’s fitness center. Guests can also rent bikes on site.
The room is specious
All kitchenware were available.
- Location with view of the mountains, the easy access open parking.
We needed a hotel for one night next to Geneva airport. For a family of 4. It was perfect for us.
Clean, nice, good price
- The bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the fact that there was a bathtub.
- We chose this hotel because Geneva hotel rates were outrageously expensive, and it offered a free shuttle to Geneva airport. It claimed it was close to the airport — well, I guess distance is subjective. Overall, the room was clean, TV worked, bathroom/shower was very good, and bed and pillows were comfortable.
Aparthotel Adagio Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly
The eco-friendly Aparthotel Adagio Geneve Saint Genis Pouilly is located at the foot of Mont Jura and offers views of the Alps. It has a 24-hour reception, a restaurant with a terrace, and guests have access to the fitness room on site. Crozet Cable Car is just 5 mi away.Each of the studios and apartments are equipped a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a safety deposit box. Free WiFi access is provided. The kitchens are complete with a dishwasher, refrigerator and kitchenware while the bathrooms are fitted with a bath.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this Aparthotel Adagio. You can dine in the brasserie restaurant, Léon de Bruxelles, which offers a shaded terrace and a children’s playground. You can also relax with a refreshing drink at the bar.The property is located 6.2 mi from Geneva Airport and less than 0.6 mi from Saint Genis Pouilly’s city center. CERN is 3.1 mi away. Free private parking and an electric vehicle charging station are available. An airport shuttle is available at certain times upon reservation.
- No Shuttle service provided inspite of informing them in advance. property location is not easy to reach so shuttle service should be proper.
- We have nice welcome by Mr. waleed who helped us to bring down our luggage , thank you so much Mr.waleed , very clean apartment, excellent air conditioner, quite, the surrounding is really nice, the mountains, the view, free parking, reception 24 hours, you will feel very safe, we have also smooth check out by Mr.Allain , nearby Carrfour, nearby halal meats, you will never regret to stay at such wonderful place.we will again for sure
Thank you Alisandra for your nice welcome, thank you Mr. Waleed for your help , Thank you Antoine for your support and cooperation, Alice , we missed you too much , Carrfour very near , only view minutes drive, nice surroundings, halal meat nearby as well, very nice staff, all of them without exception
We will come again for sure
- We had very welcome check in, the staff was very friendly. Room was very clean and fresh air in the room
Very good view
Far from the noise
Première Classe Genève – Aéroport – Prévessin
Première Classe Genève Prévessin is located on the Franco-Swiss frontier 3.7 mi from Geneva Airport and 5.6 mi from Lake Léman. It offers rooms with cable TV.Bunk beds are available in some rooms for a third guest at no extra charge.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s dining area. Free parking is also available on site.Upon prior reservation, a shuttle bus is available from 06:00-14:00 every day, and from 17:00-22:00 Monday-Friday as well.
- This place is extremely good in every way, except for the location. Getting there requires either using an unreliable bus (#66, from Geneva Airport)—which never came, though we waited 30 minutes—or expensive taxis. We spent 90 euro on taxis to and from the airport.
- Hotel rooms have everything I needed for a pleasant stay: large comfortable beds covered with special bedspreads, and bathrooms that are clean and shiny. The pictures on the wall are properly aligned, and everything functioning perfectly. It is one of the best Quality Hotels that we have stayed at. Clean, quiet, and economical. A comfortable bed led to a good nights sleep. The breakfast was impressive with plenty of room to sit and a free paper. Very friendly staff. Easily accessible, right off the highway.
- The hotel is clean and modern. If you’re looking for a place to put your head for the night, it will do. Big parking lot.
- The hotel is very efficient (maybe even too much) for an over-night stay next to the airport.
- I LOVE how close to the Geneva-Cointroin airport it is! It is a modern but basic hotel, just perfect for a good night’s sleep after a long flight and before flying back out after the end of a week of working or rambling in either France or Switzerland or both.
Residhome Genève Prévessin Le Carré d’Or
The Residhome Le Carré d’Or is located 5.6 mi from Geneva city center, 5 mi from Geneva International Airport, Palexpo, United Nations and 3.1 mi from the CERN research center. Monts Jura Ski Resort is only a 20-minute drive away.The apartments have a private bathroom with hairdryer and a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and kettle.Residhome Le Carré d’Or offers WiFi access and paid parking.
- It was close from airport 10 minutes.not bad location 25 minutes from center Genève.
- The buildings were enclosed in a gated community just off of a road.
Perfect for our purpose😊
We arrived after receptions hours and left early for the airport. Quiet clean not expensive and close to the airport✔️
- Very good place I go there every year both for long term and short term stay….
- It is v good and quit place.14 km from Genève . It is clean with full kitchen, private bathroom and shower, and elevator, and parking.
Top Hotels In Saint-genis-pouilly Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Genis-Pouilly Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!