10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Gatien Des Bois Lower Normandy:
Auberge Le Cheval Blanc
This hotel is just 6.2 mi from the beaches of Deauville, in the Norman village of Saint Gatien des Bois. Guests are invited to enjoy a traditional meal in the on-site restaurant, and Wi-Fi access is free of charge in public areas and some rooms.A flat-screen TV is included in each of the individually decorated rooms at Auberge Le Cheval Blanc. All rooms have a private bathroom.Norman specialties and local dishes are proposed in the hotel’s restaurant, open for lunch and dinner. The hotel also has a lunch restaurant serving brasserie-style cuisine.The Trouville-Deauville Train Station is 5.6 mi away and the city of Honfleur is located 6.5 mi from the hotel. Le Havre is reached by car in 35 minutes.
- we arrived very late and the owners made sure that we were taken care of. Very friendly and would highly recommend for a basic hotel
- The place is absolutely amazing. We stayed overnight, going through Honfleur to Deauville, and enjoyed being in non-touristic area. The best part is the restaurant managed by the owners, where you can get “Michelin level” dinner (both food and service, IMO) for affordable price.
- Charming welcome and we were well looked after throughout our short stay.
- The breakfast was excellent with fresh bread and croissants and homemade jam.
- Room was small but very clean and nicely furnished with a very comfortable bed. The door opened onto a little terrace area with a table and chairs and there was a larger area with tables and chairs further on. I would imagine this would be a good place to have a family gathering with rooms opening onto the terrace and plenty of places to sit outside. Good food and very pleasant staff too. Good value for money.
Le Clos Deauville Saint Gatien
Ideally located between Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur, Le Clos Deauville Saint Gatien welcomes you to its vast domain, a 10-minute drive from the beach. It features a relaxation area with 3 swimming pools and a sauna, hammam and hot tub.The spacious rooms at Le Clos Deauville Saint Gatien features a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. A mini-bar and an LCD TV with satellite channels are also provided. Some of the rooms have views of the garden or the pool.Refined, seasonal cuisine made with local farm products and seafood is served in the hotel’s restaurant, and children’s menus are available. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning. The well-being area also offers massages and beauty treatments.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the public areas and you can play billiards in the game room. A playground is also featured and tennis lessons are possible on site. Within a 15-minute drive you will find a variety of activities including horseback riding, tree climbing, golf and sky diving.
- The staff were very, very nice and couldn’t have been more helpful.
- restaurant staff were polite to the extreme with exceelent service
- Grounds , outside pools ( a little cold though) general charm of hotel and staff excellent
- Staff were very friendly and the hotel had a pleasant atmosphere
Kids loved the swimming pools.
It was quiet.
There was space for the baby’s pushchair.
Hôtel Le Romantica
Le Romantica offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. It is located in the countryside, 3.7 mi from Deauville and 4.3 mi from Honfleur and the beach.Guest rooms at Hotel Le Romantica are equipped with an private bathroom, TV and mini-bar.Breakfast is served every morning at the Hôtel Le Romantica and a bar is also available.Free on-site parking is provided at Le Romantica. In the area, it is possible to visit the Eugène Boudin museum and various cheese producers, including Camembert.
- Yes the croissants were xtra flaiky!! Great breakfast!! Dinner good😊
- Friendly and welcoming. The staff were fantastic. They also kept the restaurant open for us. The food was fantastic and the swimming pool was lovely and clean and warm. We will defiantly return.
Cool place. So many old french houses around, small french town and the sea near. Like I was in fairy tail 🙂
Cool place to visit for one day.
- comfy, lavish breakfast, the indoor pool was a bonus
The Hotel is Just a few minutes from Honfleur and Le Havre. Its placed in a nice and silent place.
We were assigned a Room with a view from which you could see Le Havre’s Port.
The room was clean and ‘comfy’ but the carpet floor was a bit dusty.
The Hotel in general is Ok but it may need some renovation to feel comfortable.
Did not check on the breakfast nor dinner quality, so I cannot provide an opinion.
Hôtel Antares & Spa
One of our top picks in Honfleur.Hotel Antares is 1.2 mi from the Honfleur City Center and its port. It offers an indoor swimming pool, hammam, sauna and massage treatments.The hotel features spacious rooms and duplexes for 1 to 4 people. All rooms are equipped with a telephone, TV with international channels and private bathroom with bath or shower.Some rooms have a view of the Bridge of Normandy. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.Hôtel Antares & Spa is 11 mi from Trouville-sur-Mer and 12 mi from Deauville. Honfleur Botanical Garden is 1.9 mi away.
La Riviere-Saint-Sauveur is a great choice for travelers interested in promenades, city walks and scenery.
- breakfast was rather good fresh bread hot from the oven ,yum yum ! croissants crisp buttery and delicious, the brouille eggs were a revelation, all in all a good repas at a reasonable price. staff were excellent ,they looked after us well and we would go back again.
- Breakfast is really good. It is very comfortable and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The sauna and hamman are very good.
- Location is good, there is a supermarket near the hotel! The sauna is nice also
- Swim Pool and the little area to sit outside there on chairs !
- just outside town so plenty of free parking good position for exploring Normandy
LE M HOTEL & SPA HONFLEUR
One of our top picks in Honfleur.Offering a wellness center with indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam, Le M – Hôtel Honfleur is located 2,650 feet from the Vieux Bassin in Honfleur, a 15-minute walk from the harbor, and features a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking.Each room at Le M Hotel has a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. A buffet breakfast is available daily.Le M Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Pont de Normandie, which leads to Le Havre, a 25-minute drive away. Deauville is at a 20-minute drive.
- Location was ok only a short walk to centre. Pool, sauna and steam nice.
- Good value of money. Good facilities. free parking available
- Pleasant place to spend a night while seeing the sights in Honfleur. Didn’t use spa facilities as arrived late at night.
- Basic hotel but good value for money and staff very pleasant and helpful. A short walk into the town centre and plenty of parking
- The hotel had its own parking lot, which was useful. It also had an indoor pool, the only hotel that we stayed at that had one. The breakfast room / restaurant was nice. And it was about a fifteen minute walk down to the harbor along a quiet street. Most of the scenic and nightlife takes place down near the harbor and neighboring streets.
Hôtel Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Trouville-sur-Mer.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beach Hotel is in the center of Trouville-sur-Mer, just 450 feet from the beach. It showcases a covered swimming pool with sea views and a bar.Decorated in a nautical theme, each guest room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a private bathroom and a minibar. Some rooms also have views of the sea or the port.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s breakfast room.The hotel’s heated indoor swimming pool has a glass roof and offers sea views. Additional facilities available include a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers.The Beach Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Trouville-Deauville Train Station and Deauville town center. The colorful quayside fish markets are a quarter mile away. Honfleur is a 20-minute drive away.
- Located right on the beach. Great breakfast buffet. On site parking.
- My husband and I really enjoyed the sea-view room with the balcony.
Nice staff. Excellent location, view from the window and pool. However hotel really need renovation and better cleaning. It’s corresponding more to 3 stars at the moment.
Don’t forget hair conditioner and lotion if you need one.
- The staff were very friendly, the room was a pretty decent size, and we appreciated that there was a (small) bathtub in our bathroom. The bed was comfortable, and we were happy to have a mini-fridge & coffee machine in our room. The pool was quite small & shallow but enjoyable — when it wasn’t overcrowded.
- The location was good, just by the beach. But be prepared to pay for that comfort.
Campanile Deauville Saint-Arnoult
One of our best sellers in Deauville! Set on the banks of the River Touques, this hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access just 1.9 mi from the beach of Deauville. Guests are invited to enjoy a drink on the hotel’s garden terrace.Tea and coffee facilities and satellite TV with Bein Sport and horse races channels are featured in all of the air-conditioned rooms. Private bathroom facilities and a work desk are also provided.A buffet-style breakfast, including fresh fruit and pastries, is served each morning at Hotel Deauville Saint-Arnoult. The hotel’s restaurant proposes dinner buffets and meals à la carte.Free private parking is provided on site and the La Touques Racecourse is 1,150 feet from the hotel. The Deauville Train Station is 1.9 mi away and the hotel is located 5.6 mi from the Saint-Gatien Airport.
Excellaent Dinner – well done chef
Receptionist ( Portuguese ) – excellant, most helpful
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and ample free parking.
- Spacious room. A lot of parking spaces(free). Comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Quiet area. Good wi-fi.
- Would be okay if above was improved. Cheap interior is not a reason to not take it, great location.
- Good comfortable hotel, with the food being very good quality and value for the price.
- Excellaent Dinner – well done chef
Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult
This Kyriad is 2,150 feet from Deauville’s New Golf Club and just a 5-minute drive to Deauville’s Casino Barrière. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The guest rooms at Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult are light and airy and include free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. All rooms are accessible by elevator and have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Guests can enjoy a range of regional dishes from the hotel’s restaurant.Deauville-Trouville Train Station is 1.5 mi from Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult. Trouville-sur-Mer, with its wooden boardwalks along the beach, is 10 minutes by car.
- Friendly staff, convenient for road networks around Deauville. Dinner service slow but all main courses freshly cooked to order – good.
- Good location for visiting Deauville, good parking.
- Nice breakfasts nice evening meals hotel staff helpful
- A nice hotel on the river on the outside of Deuville. Clean room and nice shower. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Takes about 20min to walk into the center of Deuville where there is a very good selection of bars and restaurants.
- 12h check-out, free parking, clean enough, 20 minutes walking distance from the city center with a good view on hippodrome
Tulip Inn Honfleur Residence
La Closerie Honfleur offers modern, self-catering accommodations near the center of Honfleur, 1,650 feet from the Vieux Bassin. The hotel sauna, hammam and heated outdoor swimming pool are free.Guests can choose from a studio or a 1-bedroom apartment. Some rooms are equipped with a small kitchen area, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Some apartments boast a balcony view of the Normandy Bridge.A continental breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:30 and vending machines serving drinks are at the disposal of guests.At an additional cost you can enjoy relaxation services including massages, reflexology and facials using organic products available upon request.For guests wishing to explore the area by car La Closerie Honfleur offers free on-site parking.
Good location, only a 10 minute walk along the estuary to town. Don’t be put off by the location off the roundabout, it’s not a very busy road, and it’s just a quick walk to the estuary to walk into town with no traffic.
Kitchen in room and all facilities were excellent
- place great outdoor space by the pool excellent for chilling with a glass and a book, cleaning staff excellent , reception great, lidl opposite a bonus and honfleur 900 yards.
The girl in reception despite having a heavy cold was very professional and helpful and stayed bright a cheery
I would give her 10/10
- Good location – not in the centre – but parking at the hotel is free…..and parking in the centre in high season is not easy and not cheap
- The staff person who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We were made feel welcome which is important to us.
- Good location, only a 10 minute walk along the estuary to town. Don’t be put off by the location off the roundabout, it’s not a very busy road, and it’s just a quick walk to the estuary to walk into town with no traffic.
Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville
Set in the heart of the Pays d’Auge, only 5 mi from the famous seaside resorts of Deauville and Trouville, Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville provides an outdoor swimming pool open seasonally. This accommodations is pet-friendly.Come and enjoy a friendly atmosphere around the fireplace and admire panoramic views over the countryside from the hotel restaurant.The traditional restaurant serves Norman specialties that can be accompanied by a selection of wines. In the summertime you can enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace.Free private parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the surrounding area by car.
- The location is fantastic, but the rooms are quite ugly, cold and damp. Best avoided unless you only care about location. Breakfast was nice though, as was staff.
- The late check in woman was lovely, she let us take the kids up to bed first before doing all the paperwork. She was ready with our paperwork when we arrived too so we didn’t have to stand around. It was 11pm with a 2 and a 4 year old so we really needed an easy time.
- The Hotel, though old, was very well maintained and very clean
- chambre petit dej sympas receptionniste de nuit tres sympa piscine a bonne temperature
- Kamers heel wisselend. Beneden roken ze niet fris. We kregen kamer op 4e verdieping.niet
Top Hotels In Saint Gatien Des Bois Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Gatien des Bois Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!