10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-gabriel-de-valcartier Quebec:
Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier
Located in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier, 14 miles from Quebec City, Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Stoneham is 6 miles from Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier, and Lévis is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
8 dollar breakfast was self serve pretty good
Bacon eggs toast croissant coffee tea juice cereal
- I liked that it was close to the tubing park. The man that own it, was very nice.
We booked the little studio ( family of 4) .Perfect for a small budget trip. Valcartier indoor and outdoor activity center is very close (5mn drive).
Will definitely return in summer time.
- Nous avons louer le loft avec cuisine, sale de bain parfaite avec douche et bain separer, beaucoup de serviette! 2 lit double plus de futon, vaiselle bien entretenu et grande table pour manger a plusieur! Excelent!
- Bien aimé mon séjours parce que l’hôtel est très bien situer pour mon besoin.
- 8 dollar breakfast was self serve pretty good
Hotel de Glace
Hotel de Glace is located in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier, 14 miles from Quebec City and 7 miles from Stoneham.Lévis is 18 miles from Hotel de Glace, and Saint-Jean is 28 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage
One of our top picks in Stoneham.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage offers accommodations in Stoneham, just 13 miles from Quebec City. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lévis is 18 miles from Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel grounds is very nice. Lots of activities to do with the kidd
Best part was the kids activities.
Loved having a fridge
Outdoor spas were a great bonus
- Big clean room. Big swimming pool. Not too expensive.
- Lovely place surrounded by a beautiful lake. Close to Stoneham mountain, fatbiking and snoeshoes trail just beside le manoir. Wonderful…
- Very comfy bed and amazing outdoor area (whirlpool, sauna, garden, lake)
Hotel & Condos Stoneham
One of our top picks in Stoneham.Located in Stoneham in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Quebec City, Hotel & Condos Stoneham features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Lévis is 21 miles from Hotel & Condos Stoneham, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Hotel is right on the slopes. Location 10/10. I generally expect a little more from RCI properties but with the rate we got from Booking.com, no major complaints.
- the location can’t be beat! friendly bilingual staff to boot!
- Walking distance to ski mountain. Lots of space. Bedrooms on lower floor for those wanting to sleep in . Functional kitchen. Drying machine . Fireplace.
- Very conveniently located. No hustle and bustle to get to the slopes. This is a very important factor for us as we are skiing with a 3 and 4 year old. Would recommend!
- Very beautiful location, must be fantastic in winter. For fall it is perfect for hiking, cycling. The surroundings are fantastic.
Hôtel & Suites Le Dauphin Québec
One of our top picks in Quebec City.Hôtel & Suites Le Dauphin Québec is located in the Les Rivières neighborhood in Quebec City, 12 miles from Stoneham and 6 miles from Lévis. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Saint-Jean is 20 miles from Hotel Le Dauphin Quebec, and Sainte-Foy is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The size of room and its comfort, big bathroom and great hair drayer was really nice at the end of our touristic day. Little kichenette with minifridge, sink and coffee machine added extra touch.
- The bathroom – clean and modern, heated floors were a nice touch on a freezing December day
- Breakfast. 24h/24 coffee and juices. Room without carpet. Very clean. Small kitchen.
- Very nice hotel. Rooms are very clean and stuff helpful.
- The girl at the front desk was kind and helpfull! Breakfast was very good! Bed very confortable! The room was very clean ! We told the lady at the front desk that we had a dog so she brought us a dog pillow and two bowls!
Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations
Experience the rich cultural history of Quebec’s First Nations at this unrivaled boutique hotel, offering luxurious accommodations, an on-site museum and gourmet dining, only a short distance from Quebec City.Designed to resemble a traditional Iroquois longhouse, Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations elegantly blends cultural traditions with many of today’s modern amenities. Enjoy spacious guest rooms overlooking the scenic Akiawenrahk (Saint Charles) River furnished with free wireless internet. Discover the vibrant history of the Huron-Wendat, learn about local plant life, and view authentic artwork and crafts at the hotel’s museum.Spend the afternoon strolling on the grounds or exploring the scenic walking trails that surround the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations. Visit local artisans, sample traditional cuisine or experience live cultural entertainment at the open-air amphitheater, all situated nearby.
- Authentic design, beautiful setting, boutique hotel feel, great restaurant staff, access to the outside right from the room to play with my son in the snow 🙂
- Room view on St-Charles River – great location – nice place to walk around the property and the nearby village of Wendake
The hotel is great, lovely reception, great location.
The restaurant is amazing
The spa is really nice too.
- Friendly services. Very comfortable rooms and facilities. Excellent cuisine!
- Unique en son genre riche en culturel les fourrures Wow la musique amérindienne
Chateau Repotel Henri IV
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Chateau Repotel Henri IV is located in the Les Rivières neighborhood in Quebec City, just 14 miles from Stoneham.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lévis is 6 miles from Chateau Repotel Henri IV, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 3.1 miles from Chateau Repotel Henri IV.
- My room was large and comfy and VERY quiet. Lovely
- Free breakfast was a nice touch and the ability to take it to our room was even better.
- We were able to have rooms beside our friends and the locations was insanely convenient and close to Alot of things like gas stations and grocery stores and entertainment
- Bed is perfect. Comfy and big enough. Environment is good just the smoking smell in the room is a little bit strong coz we don’t smoke. But it is still great. Quite far from the old city but that’s fine if you got a car. Everything is perfect I recommend this place.
- 24 hr.free coffee,tv & stations worked great,the price was a great deal.
Grand Times Hotel – Aeroport de Quebec
One of our top picks in Quebec City.Minutes from Jean Lesage International Airport and only a short drive to downtown Quebec City, this 4-star boutique hotel features in-room massage services along with contemporary accommodations and friendly service.The Times Hotel and Suites is conveniently located close to the area’s main highways. This location makes surrounding attractions, including Old Quebec and Quebec Aquarium Park, only a short drive away.In addition to urban-style architecture, the Times Hotel offers a free healthy buffet breakfast and comfortable guestrooms. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access and the on-site fitness center, complete with an indoor swimming pool.
- The room were clean and comfortable. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Great location next to the airport with restaurant and theater near.
- Comfortable beds, plush towels, cleanliness and clean scent of bathroom, morning breakfast, pool. Staff very helpful.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful with suggestions and airport shuttle.
- Nice place to end a cruise until the flight the next day. They do offer a shuttle back to the airport at $15 per room. I shared a cab getting TO the hotel the day before. There is not a whole lot around as far as food goes. There is a Subway and an A & W. But it is an airport hotel, and thus a good place to book. The breakfast was fine.
- The hotel staff was friendly. The hotel was clean. The room was large enough to be comfortable. We would be glad to recommend it to other friends. The shuttle to the airport at 2:30 am was great.
Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort offers accommodations in Quebec City, just 8 miles from Stoneham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lévis is 10 miles from Sheraton Quebec Resort, and Saint-Jean is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 7 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort.
- The shuttle bus was really helpful to transport people to and from Old Quebec City.
- Nice property overlooking a golf course. Comfortable room and friendly staff
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Food at the restaurant was excellent. Grounds were beautiful.
- I really appreciate the staff courtesy and efficiency
- Free shuttle to old Quebec is amazing.. there is a drop off and pick up service every hr.. I do think it’s seasonal.
Hotel Must is located in the Sainte-Foy-Sillery neighborhood in Quebec City, just 14 miles from Stoneham. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lévis is 7 miles from Hotel Must, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Must.
- Great swimming pool area with jacuzzi. Amazing view from the terrace.
- We loved the pool, hot tub, kids play splash area and the slide. We liked that the second bed pulled down. Clean hotel, aside from some receipts under our bed from previous people.
- Our room was perfect for our family group of 3 adults. Lots of space, very well laid out. Sparklingly clean. Good price.
- It was clean and great location and good breakfast included
- All was good but bed was a bit creeky, yet comfortable.
Top Hotels In Saint-gabriel-de-valcartier Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!