10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-front-de-pradoux Aquitaine:
Chateau de Lalande – Les Collectionneurs
The Chateau De Lalande is a traditional hotel in elegant surroundings, 7.5 miles from Périgueux. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and large, peaceful grounds.Guest rooms at the Chateau De Lalande are air conditioned. They include private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, telephone and safe.The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine. This can be enjoyed on the covered terrace in nice weather. Additional facilities include a library, a comfortable lounge and bike rental.Chateau De Lalande is just 1 hour from the popular town of Sarlat and the wine region of Saint-Emilion. It is a good base to explore the beautiful Dordogne region.
- exceptional hotel, staff treated us like a king and queen, the food is the best we ever tasted and the bedroom was excellent, huge bed, slept like a baby and the decoration was so classy and everything absolutely top quality
- A lovely chateau with a nice pool and very comfortable rooms. Helpful staff and a good restaurant. Peaceful and relaxed.
- Our junior suite was large and elegantly appointed. WiFi and A/C worked. Very charming old place. Had an excellent multi-course dinner on the patio. beautiful grounds. Plenty of free parking on the property.
- From the moment we arrived very early Catherine was the perfect host, our room which was upgraded wasn’t ready so she gave us towels and we spent the afternoon lying in the sun by the pool. The Chateau is beautiful, spotlessly clean and filled with gorgeous furniture. Our room was spacious and clean. Dinner in the evening was lovely.
- Elegant and chic Chateau with wonderful grounds and pool
Au Jardin Fleuri
Located in Les Lèches and offering Hotel accommodations, Au Jardin Fleuri features an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center. Guests have access to free WiFi and free on-site parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a terrace and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms come with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Additional facilities offered at the property include a restaurant and free bike hire.Activities in the local area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The town of Bergerac is 11 mi from Au Jardin Fleuri.Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is 70 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Natur’Hôtel is ideally located in Ménesplet near Montpon Menestrol at the limit of the Dordogne/Girond region and close to the famous Saint-Emillion and Pomerol vineyards.The Natur’Hôtel welcomes you in a peaceful and verdant environment it combines modernity with functional and comfortable decor. All rooms respect the environment and boast direct access to nature.Free private parking is provided at the Natur’Hôtel, making it an ideal base for exploring the Dordogne region by car. The English-speaking staff will be happy to advise you on places to see in the area.
- Huge wet room. Comfortable bed. Secure position with coded gates locked during the night.
Everything about it. Clean ,comfortable , secure parking, friendly reception.
All good would stay there again if in the area
- petit déjeuner copieux, avec du choix, accueil agréable, secteur calme – ensemble correct
- L’accueil, le calme, hôtel simple mais pratique pour une nuit.
Ça fait plusieurs années qu’on s’y arrête.
Manoir du Grand Vignoble
On a 12-acre estate, this former 18th-century mansion, now a beautiful 3-star hotel, has a lovely outdoor heated swimming pool.Decorated in an elegant rustic style, the rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, and present cozy living spaces with a view of the park.The restaurant, Pourpre et Or, serves traditional French cuisine in a cozy setting equipped with large windows looking out onto the estate.With an on-site pony club and riding school, the Manoir Du Grand Vignoble will please all horse enthusiasts.
- Location is a little remote but a lovely old chateau in a beautiful setting.
- Very peaceful and idyllic location:the epitome of ‘getting away from it all’.
- Lovely surroundings in the countryside and a splendid old manor house. It looked the perfect quiet place .
- the friendliness of all the staff and attention to detail
- The outdoor pool in the woods! The restaurant was very smart. The tranquility. Big bathroom. View of lake from room. Wildlife. Horses. Location good for various attractions and close enough to the airport.
Hotel de France
Hotel De France is located in the historic town of Bergerac, a 5-minute walk from the Dordogne River. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and a sunbathing terrace.The air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite and Canal+ channels and free Wi-Fi access. Each room offers a view of the heated swimming pool or the city, while some of the rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning. Drinks are available all day.Guests of the Hotel De France can enjoy hiking and cycling in the Aquitaine countryside and the Bergerac vineyards. The A89 motorway is a 20-minute drive away and private parking is available.
- Location, view from balcony in the room, comfortable beds, courteous staff, value for money.
- Evrything about this city centre gem was a plus. It had a small balcony overlooking the park across the street and a view of the cathedral. The amenities were just fine and the staff was very helpful and cheerful.
- Fantastic, little French style hotel, perfect location the staff were super accommodating .
a nice compact hotel close to old town and shops.
staff very friendly
- Our room was clean and comfortable, if in need of a little modernisation, with a good shower and breakfast was excellent. The location is perfect for seeing Bergerac town and there was free parking just outside the hotel.
Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac offers a warm welcome, comfortable rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. It is in a peaceful setting near Bergerac’s historic old town.Guest rooms are air-conditioned and individually decorated. They include an private bathroom, a large flat-screen TV, a work desk and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every day before work or sightseeing. There is a bar and a garden terrace for relaxing moments in the Dordogne sunshine.Secure on-site parking is provided at Hotel The Originals de Bordeaux Bergerac. Nearby there are many picturesque streets, gourmet restaurants and small shops.
- Very convenient location to get into the old town. Good that safe, private parking was available.
- fabulous location just next to old town. Easy to get around. Garden lovely and staff very helpful. All in all a great value for money.
- Good location, very central and would definitely recommend.
- The hotel has a central location, on the Place Gambetta where the large Saturday market is held. Our room and bathroom were a good size, and received no street noise. There is a commercial laundrette two doors up. We booked a private secure car park and found it easy to use. The staff were helpful and nice to deal with.
The reception staff were lovely and nothing was any trouble for them.
Breakfast was basic but with delicious bread
Le TEPPA’Z provides accommodations in Mussidan. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.The hotel has certain accommodations that have city views, and rooms include a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le TEPPA’Z.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 67 miles from Le TEPPA’Z.
- Nothing fancy, but room was clean, well lighted and all plumbing worked.
- No door between toilet/bathroom and sleeping area. Toilet didn’t flush properly so had to use one in corridor.
- L ambiance du bar restau l amabilité du patron et du barman et le repas simple mais bon pour un prix modique. Et la musique….
- Mon collègue s’est régalé avec une entrecôte au menu.
- Das Hotel liegt direkt in der Stadtmitte. Das Äußere ist nicht ansprechend. Der Gastraum ist sehr originell. – Die Stadt hat eine Tourist- Info und ein wunderschönes Museum mit Park.
Hotel Le Relais du Chateau
Hotel Le Relais du Chateau has rooms in Grignols Dordogne. The hotel provides a Belgian restaurant as well as free WiFi.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet.Guests at Hotel Le Relais du Chateau can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- breakfast was very good, rooms basic but comfortable and a good size, good shower and bath. The man running it was doing a good job but all rather desultory, only people dining in restaurant on the tuesday. Food was pretty good.
- On a wet day out of season, this pretty village & hotel were not at their best. The room was big & the bar/restaurant close by. Internet access good once we knew the password. The host was friendly. Charming bar & reasonable pub food.
- Large chambre avec un grand lit, belle sdb, WC séparée. Très propre. Bon rapport qualité prix.
Cadre très agréable (vieille auberge), accueilli et servi par le propriétaire toujours souriant – et expert en bières…
Cuisine excellente (les petits déjeuners avec grand choix de confitures maison, les diners pris à l’auberge).
- L’accueil du propriétaire, les repas (petits déjeuners avec confitures maison, dîners avec produits du pays), une grande chambre et, cerise sur le gâteau, la piscine où venaient s’abreuver les hirondelles, un bananier dans le jardin attenant qui donnaient un petit air très Caraïbes.
LES RIVES DE L’ISLE
Located in Saint-Astier, LES RIVES DE L’ISLE offers a garden.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at LES RIVES DE L’ISLE also have free WiFi, while some have a river view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near LES RIVES DE L’ISLE.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 31 miles from the hotel.
- Friendly welcome, good breakfast, lovely views and great location.
excellent surprise, lovely charming host, very helpful in recommending good restaurants, very clean and comfortable room, tastefully decorated, modern and clean .Pretty bedding(sheets etc).
Tasty breakfast, lovely to sit with all other guests at one table on the terrace overlooking the river.
Internet was very weak and non-existent in our room, only in the hall and lobby(entrance) were we able to connect.
- This is a beautiful location with a stunning river view in a town with all the amenities you will need in your holiday. Emmanuelle keeps the grounds and house very clean and the breakfast she provides is delicious.
- The owner is amazing! Full of helpful local knowledge, the place is absolutely spotless, fantastic riverside location, we enjoyed a glass of wine on their amazing riverside patio terrace, watching fish jump, fantastic breakfast choice, a real family run gem, there daughter is so sweet, welcomed us in English! See you again soon we hope!
- Une jolie vue sur la rivière , la propreté impeccable de la chambre, le petit déjeuner agréable
Le Lion d’Or
Located in the heart of the Perigord Blanc region, Logis Lion d’Or is a former coaching inn 13 mi from Perigueux Train Station. It features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and well-established gardens.Free Wi-Fi access, satellite TV and garden views are provided in the guest rooms at Logis Lion d’Or. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, French cuisine.The A89 motorway is 4.3 mi from Logis Lion d’Or. Free public parking is possible at the hotel.
Quiet little village. Restaurant food was fabulous prepared by the owner Fabiola
Eric was a fantastic host. They have 2 cute dogs also
- This is a very nice hotel to which we keep returning.
- Sehr freundliche neue Gastgeber und ein großartiges Restaurant.
- La qualité des plats proposés au dîner.l accueil et le confort.
L’accueil est excellent
Le calme pour dormir
- Quiet little village. Restaurant food was fabulous prepared by the owner Fabiola
Top Hotels In Saint-front-de-pradoux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!