10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-fiacre-sur-maine Pays De La Loire:
Abbaye De Villeneuve
This chateau is located in a large park in Les Sorinières, a 20-minute drive from central Nantes. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.The guest rooms at the Abbaye De Villeneuve are equipped with TVs and private bathrooms.The restaurant, l’Epicurien, serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner. Meals can be enjoyed in the 13th-century dining room, or in the comfort of the guest rooms. Room service is also available.Other facilities at the Abbaye De Villeneuve include a bar, free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s public areas and free parking.
- The historical aspect of the property, the staff was very professional and polite. The room was very clean, the property was well kept and the food was awesome.
- The property is fantastic and the manager gave us a historical tour highlighting the restoration of the property and its history along with his story regarding the Abbaye! Would recommend for those who love a property steeped in history.
hotel is located outside of the Nantes, from railway station at Nantes to the hotel by taxi will spend about 20 minutes.
hotel is very old traditional style with very beautiful garden surrounding it. very nice dinner with good taste.
good services, big room with one washroom and one toilet. very cleanness.
The location is amazing! Some of the staff did their best to be helpful but they could not do much.
I’m guessing that the other rooms are much better, and than it can change your whole experience.
It is unacceptable that they do not disclose about the conditions in this specific room which are downright challenging and for us unworthy of the cost and trouble.
- Lovely old building. Enjoyed watching the Coypu in the lake.
Campanile Nantes Saint-Sébastien-Sur-Loire
This hotel is set on the banks of the Loire River, just 4.3 mi from the Nantes city center, and offers free WI-Fi access. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace or in the on-site restaurant.All rooms at Campanile Nantes Saint-Sebastien-sur-Loire include electric kettles and private bathrooms with hairdryers.Traditional French cuisine and local specialties are proposed in the hotel’s restaurant. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms.Free private parking is available and the Nantes Train Station is 4 mi away. The Nantes Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the hotel and the Nantes Atlantique Airport is reached by car in 15 minutes.
- Lovely clean bedroom. Facilities & shower were excellent.
- The room was clean, heating ok, staff was very friendly
- The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was large, clean and modern, with plenty of hot water. There was a good choice of breakfast items, which was served in an attractive restaurant and the morning receptionist was very friendly. By arrangement, we were able to check-in at 11.30pm and it is in a great half way location between Biscarosse and Cherbourg.
- Convenient for a one night stop over though sadly very hot no air con ,
- Able to take dogs into room although the cost was 5 euros per dog. Comfortable bed and nice fresh bed linen. For an overnight cheap stay, perfect.
Best Western Plus Villa Saint Antoine Hotel & Spa
Featuring an outdoor pool and a large terrace with views of the Sèvre Nantaise River and the Château of Clisson, this hotel is located in Clisson, 16 mi from Nantes. The on-site wellness center offers a hammam, a hot tub and massage treatments for a supplement and upon reservation.An heated outdoor pool and a herbal tea room are also available.The air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They are contemporary in style and some rooms have a private balcony with views of the Château de Clisson.The restaurant serves contemporary cuisine and some regional specialties made with fresh market produce. Guests can enjoy meals on the terrace, facing the river and the château.Guests of the Best Western Villa Saint Antoine can walk to the historic monuments in Clisson, including Noter Dame Church. Puy du Fou Theme Park is 24 mi away.
- Great location, very good breakfast and friendly staff
- The position of this hotel is stunning in a very tranquil corner of Clisson on the river overlooking the castle. The hotel is clean and comfortable with very helpful staff. They offer safe off road parking which is a bonus.
- Lovely location. Parking easily accessible. Rooms facing the castle beautiful. Excellent outdoor area with a lovely view over the river. Friendly staff.
- We were very happy with the breakfast, and being in such a beautiful area with the Castle in the background was amazing and having secure parking was good.
- Staff excellent. Restaurant manager (female) very accommodating and welcoming. Location beautiful. View outstanding.
This hotel is located in the city center, 300 feet from the Theater Graslin, and offers free Wi-Fi access. It has been awarded the international Green Key eco-label.The rooms at the Hotel Amiral are soundproofed and equipped with satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms are fitted with eco-friendly systems.The Amiral serves a daily buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the dining room, or in the comfort of the guest rooms. Room service is available in the evenings.Additional facilities include a bar and a 24-hour reception. There is a car park next to the hotel.The Amiral hotel is 0.6 mi from the Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne and the Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul Cathedral.
Everything was amazing! the room is better from the pictures!
i didn’t had any breakfast because it’s a French one ( some cheese , coffee orange juice . croissant , etc..
not my cup of tea 🙂
the staff was very kind and helpful.
for personal reasons we needed a room in the first floor and were upgraded to 2 rooms!
I thank Gael and everyone on the staff!
I totally recommend this hotel 🙂
- The location is in the heart of Nantes. Everything is within walking distance. The staff were very friendly and made us feel welcomed and had good recommendations for restuarants.
- The location was great for Nantes, right in the old town & a few steps away from some wonderful shops & stunning architecture. The staff was super friendly.
- Perfect location. Close to the city center and close to any facilities one would need.
- Everything was amazing! the room is better from the pictures!
Premiere Classe Nantes Est St Sebastien Sur Loire
Set in Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire, just 0.6 mi from the banks of the Loire River, this hotel offers 24-hour service and free Wi-Fi internet access. Nantes city center is 3.7 mi from the hotel.The guest rooms at Premiere Classe Nantes Est St Sébastien sur Loire are simply decorated. They include TVs and private bathroom facilities.A breakfast buffet can be enjoyed every morning in the hotel’s breakfast area.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Nantes Train Station and the Cité des Congrès. The Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Quite basic but it was clean with a compact but good shower. The hotel adjacent had a restaurant which I was given a 15% off voucher by my hotel receptionist, I ate there and it was great.
- The hotel is very basic and the room is small. But as we were staying for one night enroute to the ferry that was ok. Across the road is a beautiful park where we took our dog, and further on a path runs next to the river,
- Terriblement bruyant et mal isolé -route très passante à côté
- La chambre est simple mais propre et plutôt confortable, la literie est de bonne facture. L’hôtel est très proche du périphérique de Nantes, ce qui permet d’accéder facilement aux autres secteurs de l’agglomération.
- L’accueil du personnel, la propreté de la chambre et le confort.
Résid’Spa Loire & Sèvre
Résid’Spa Loire & Sèvre is an aparthotel set on the banks of the River Loire in Rezé, just 0.6 mi from central Nantes. You will have free access to the spa with an indoor heated pool, fitness center and infrared sauna.With a contemporary design, each accommodations features a private terrace overlooking the garden. Free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV are provided, and the bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is prepared every morning at this property and it can be delivered to your accommodations. Various restaurants are found 1,000 feet away and additional facilities include massages and an aqua gym with coaching at an extra cost.Free parking is available on site and the property is 3.7 mi from the golf course in Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire. Nantes Airport is only 5 mi away.
- The staff went the extra mile to make sure we had a fantastic break. The location was perfect, with a tram line just 5 minutes walk. A 24 hour ticket for any tram only cost €1.70 and the trams ran every 10 minutes. From the airport, take a bus Number 48 and a tram, which was so easy and cost around €4.50 one way. If you get a chance, try the Segway tour, you get to see the whole of Nantes and the guides are very informative.
- Great rooms. Very clean. Lovely swimming pool. Helpful friendly staff.
- Immaculately clean, peaceful and relaxing. Staff were lovely and it’s right by the tram line with only a short journey into central Nantes. Swimming pool and steam/sauna were lovely.
- Quiet, convenient location in attractive garden surroundings. Obliging sraff who let us check in early, which we appreciated as we wanted to do our washing. Bright studio with a very well-appointed kitchenette. Breakfast delivered to our studio.
- A hidden gem in Rezé The hotel was spotless and the fixtures and fittings were of the highest standard The staff were very welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble Would highly recommend to friends and family
Radisson BLU Hotel Nantes
Radisson BLU Hotel, Nantes is located in the city center and just 0.8 mi from the Loire River. It features a 24-hour room service.The rooms are uniquely designed with furniture by Jean-Philippe Nuel. They are en suite and have flat-screen TV and free WiFi internet access.Breakfast is served each morning and can be served to your room. The restaurant served traditional cuisine with a modern touch. The bar is open every dayNantes International Airport is 6.2 mi away and the train station is just 1.2 mi from the Radisson Blu Hotel. Guests can buy tickets for a fitness center located some yards from the property and for a space at a 24-hour public parking garage located nearby.
- Nice building,Room was ok breakfast underwhelming for price staff was just ok but friendly
- Nice modern room. Beautiful building and professional staff.
- The pillows were the best ever. I wish I could buy them!
- Clean, efficient, helpful staff.. Good fast pre-stay communications. Thank you for advice and accommodating my Loire a velo adventure. The nearby bistro on the square was recommended and was good.
- The facilities were awsome and the rooms very functional and nice. The location superb and the staff very friendly and always prompt to helping you
Novotel Nantes Centre Gare
This Novotel is located in central Nantes, overlooking the River Erdre and 2,000 feet from Nantes TGV high-speed train station. It has air-conditioned guestrooms with soundproofing, LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant serves French cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the garden. The Novotel’s bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks.All floors at the Novotel Nantes Centre Cité Des Congrès have elevator access. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception and guests can relax in the lounge, which offers free newspapers and children’s games.The Novotel Nantes is situated next to the Cité Internationale des Congrès. Nantes historic quarter, Saint-Pierre Cathedral and the Museum of the Fine Arts are a 15 minute walk away.
- Room was well kept and the coffee maker was a nice feature.t. Breakfast options were good for vegetarians.staff were nice friendlyrics and helpful especially since I didn’t speak French.
- Fabulous service and my room had a nice view of the river . Location of the hotel is excellent for work purposes.
- Very convenient for conference centre. Restaurant very good – although choice a little limited the menu du soir options were really excellent.
- Value for money. Hotel was ckean. Well located. River side..rooms are comfortable..
- Location is quite good, not so much traffic. Parking nearby is relatively cheap if you stay overnight.
Appart’City Confort Nantes Centre
One of our top picks in Nantes.Appart’City Confort Nantes Center is located in central Nantes, 1,000 feet from the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany. Each studio has a kitchen, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Each Appart’City has a kitchen, a microwave, fridge and hot-plates. Guests can also use the property’s work area and cleaning service. Bed linen and towels are included in the price.The aparthotel overlooks Nantes’ old town and guests can find numerous bars and restaurants nearby. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea.Appart’City Confort Nantes Center is located 1,300 feet from Nantes Cathedral and 2,300 feet from the Tour Bretagne. It is a 2-minute walk from Bouffay Tram Stop. A paid public parking is available 750 feet away.
- Location was convenient for our stay, right on the pedestrian street, public transport close. Good value for the money, nice and helping staff as we were looking for directions and recommendations. Comfortable beds.
- Comfortable clean surroundings in cenrtral location. Staff helpful.
- WiFi was stable with no drop outs, hotel in the ideal location and friendly staff
- The reception lady was very helpful and provided information even more than expected.
- clean, comfortable and located near the gare and restaurants.
Première Classe Nantes Sud – Rezé Aéroport
Première Classe Nantes Sud is located 3.1 mi from Nantes Atlantique Airport and within easy access of the Cité des Congrès and Nantes center. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms feature private bathrooms, satellite TV and a work area.Première Classe Nantes Sud – Rezé Aéroport provides a daily buffet breakfast and has vending machines offering a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks.The center of Nantes is 3.1 mi away, where guests can visit the Graslin Theater, the Château de Ducs de Bretagne and its many shops and restaurants.
- Nothing. It was poor service. I had to walk 3 km to the airport as no taxi numbers. I was disgusted
- A decent Chinese restaurant next door as. I restaurant on facility.
- This was a bare bones motel I chose for the price and convenience. Staff ordered a taxi for next morning at my request.
The host gave great recommendations about things to see and where to eat (range of budgets).
Once the windows are closed, outside noise is calmed. The building was also nice and quiet.
A nice balcony with an open view where you could spend your evening.
- They had a restaurant which was open still for my late arrival!
Top Hotels In Saint-fiacre-sur-maine Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Fiacre-sur-Maine Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!