10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-félix-de-reillac-et-mortemart Aquitaine:
Hôtel & Restaurant – Le Manoir des Cèdres
One of our top picks in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin.Set in the market town of Rouffignac, this hotel is just 3.1 mi from the prehistoric Rouffignac Cave. You can relax by the outdoor swimming pool, admire the manor’s large garden or enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.The rooms at Le Manoir des Cèdres are set in the main manor house or in the annex. Each one is air-conditioned and also includes an LCD TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have views of the garden.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. The restaurant is called “L’Inattendu” and served creative cuisine based on seasonal produce. There is also a bar.Other on-site facilities and services include a games room, a playground and luggage storage at reception.Free private parking is possible on site and free WiFi access is available in the entire hotel. Other local attractions include Châteaux de Castelnaud and Lascaux II Caves, 16 mi away.
- Fabulous restaurant for dinner. MAKE reservations.
- Very close to the Rouffignac cave. Receptionist was very sweet and helpful. The room has tall ceilings and is very spacious, with a nice view of the garden. Very quiet.
- The location was good the Breakfast was awful and not acceoptable for a French hotel.
- The room was very spacious, comfortable and quiet. Great views and an easy walk to the village. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The restaurant was wonderful. If you stay here, you should try the food once! It is sublime!
Very nice place!
Beautiful and very spacious rooms!
Hôtel La Renaissance
Located in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin, Hôtel La Renaissance has accommodations with private balconies. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 34 miles from Hôtel La Renaissance.
No reviews yet.
Hotel de Paris
Located in the center of Le Bugue, the friendly Hotel De Paris offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms including modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.In the heart of Périgord Noir, the Hotel De Paris makes an excellent base for exploring the Aquitaine region and the Vézère Valley.
- The outside seating area looked nice and the entrance to the hotel was quite nice and through into what must have been the dining room. but I was disappointed in the rest of it. We liked the secure storage for the bike which is very important.
Location in town centre. Le Bugue a lovely little town.
Free parking on street or nearby car park – plenty of room outside tourist season.
Pleasant courtyard cafe.
- Friendly staff, great location. Room was clean and comfortable with everything I needed. Comfortable bed. Good Wifi connection.
malgré l’installation du marché le matin…
- c’est un petit hôtel sans étoile. la dame est très acceuillante, l’emplacement est bien, on peut se garer dans la rue. Ceci dit c’est un vieil hôtel, mais c’était propre et calme. J’étais avec mes petits enfants qui étaient contents.
Hôtel Le Cro-Magnon
Located less than a 5-minute walk from the train station in Les Eyzies, near Cro-Magnon rock shelter, Hôtel Le Cro-Magnon offers an outdoor swimming pool and a shaded terrace.Each individually decorated room features an private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower as well as a mini bar, cable and satellite television.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can enjoy their meals in the on-site restaurant opening onto the outdoor area. They can also sip a drink on the hotel’s terrace.Prehistoric Caves and the National Prehistoric Museum are located less than 1.2 mi from the property. Canoeing can be enjoyed on the nearby Vézère River as well as hiking in the surroundings.
- The owners were very polite and accommodating. Hotel is built next to the rock and the corridor wall IS the rock!
- Very best dinner menu in town. if you are tired of duck offerings on the Avenue de Préhistoire, eat at the Cro-Magnom. Really good food, quiet setting. Breakfast for clients was worth the price as well. Plenty of protein. We stayed five nights, comfortable bed and very convenient parking. Owners were helpful and spoke good English.
- Great location with free, convenient parking. Also close to the train station if you’re not driving. The town is conveniently located to visit the pre-historic caves in the region and is a lovely small town.
- Charm, cuisine, comfort, courtesies, cleanliness, and convenience–everything. The morning table featured home-baked breads, cakes, fruit custard–all fresh from the oven–regional specialities and local produce. Gourment evening meals and professional table service on a lovely terrace! Always with the calm lovely and alert hospitality of our Hosts. We will be back, and heartily recommend Hotel Le Cro-Magnon.
- This hotel has a lot of history related to the discovery and exploration of the nearby prehistoric caves. The breakfast was fantastic with a variety homemade goodies still warm from the oven. The owners/staff were very helpful and kind. The closest hotel to the train station for those arriving without a car.
Hotel Royal Vézère
This riverside hotel is located in the heart of the Dordogne region, a 30-minute drive from Sarlat-la-Canéda and a 45-minute drive from Lascaux Caves. Hotel Royal Vézère’s features an outdoor swimming pool open from May, as well as a roof terrace where guests can relax.Viewing the river or the city, all the hotel’s rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access as well as a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.The restaurant, Le Royal, serves traditional cuisine made with fresh produce, and it offers a view of the Vézère River. There are also meeting rooms for seminars, business meals, parties and marriages. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar, the buffet breakfast, and ask for breakfast in their room.The hotel staff can provide guests with tips and information on the surrounding area. 100 mammoths cave in Rouffignac is only 11 mi from the property. Chateau de Beynac and Cazenac are 14 mi away. Bergerac Train Station is a 45-minute drive from Hotel Royal Vézère. Free public parking is available or guests can park in the hotel’s garage for an additional charge.
Basic comfortable room.
Excellent friendly staff
Clean hotel in the centre of town. Parking adjacent.
Staff extremely helpful.
- excellent breakfasts, reception staff were lovely.
Friendly helpful staff
Always stay here when in the region
We booked one of the riverside rooms with the brilliant views of the river,wonderful to watch the birds ducks and swans , even saw some kingfishers . It was a great setting. The pool on the roof was a pleasant surprise.
The evening meals were very good and the staff extremely pleasant and had excellent English . A very good place to tour the Dordogne
- Basic comfortable room.
Hôtel Les Glycines – Restaurant & Spa
Set in the Périgord Noir region, this eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor swimming pool is set in a 19th-century post house. It offers wine tasting and the stylish guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room has a classic style, decorated with neutral colors and antique furnishings. All of the rooms have satellite TV and an private bathroom.French cuisine is served on the restaurant’s shaded terrace, overlooking the park planted with willow trees. An extensive wine list is on offer in the bar and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Free private parking is provided at Les Glycines. Bike rental is possible on site, allowing you to explore the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in a great location to explore the local area. We ate at the restaurant on our first night – outside on the veranda – the food was exquisite as was the setting. Comfy bed, nice big sink in the bathroom, and loved the heated towel rack!
- In the area for a wedding and loved staying here! Everything about the suite was lovely and modern with comfort. Great bathroom with walk in shower. The interior design of the entire hotel is fantastic. Room service for breakfast was perfect as was the breakfast buffet in the restaurant. Staff was accommodating and attentive.
- Every bit of the property seemed perfect. Lovely garden and pool area. Leisurely dinner overlooking all of that was perfect.
Very comfortable beds. Appreciated having the sitting area where we could relax in the evenings while our daughter fell asleep in the other room.
Les Eyzies is a cute town and very close to Lascaux caves.
- Lovely hotel and in general excellent – some of the rooms could do with some redecoration and repair but nothing major – think paintwork and bathroom modernisation. The restaurant is wonderful and has excellent service. The staff are all very friendly and helpful.
Set near the Vézère River, the Logis Le Cygne boasts a marvelous setting in a bourgeois mansion. It offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Free parking is provided at the Logis Le Cygne, making it easy to explore the Périgord Noir region by car.After a fun day sightseeing, you can relax back at the hotel with its shady garden and veranda opening onto the terrace.The hotel restaurant serves traditional dishes and delicious regional specialties.
- Very friendly staff, quite nice room (considering price), good breakfast.
- I’m vegan, wife flexible and two teens not vegan and we all had tasty, healthy breakfaces. The room had great views. There is ample free parking behind the Hotel Cygne. It’s picturesque. We had a delicous dinner there our last night. We slept well. There was plenty of space for the 4 of us.
- Very clean room and facilities: food good and staff helpful
- The location was ideal in a very small town which had natural charm but a direct simplicity. The food was an outstanding example of informed regional cooking with great style and flavour. There was an excellent wine list of very good value in the local fine wines. The room wa simple but very comfortable- ideal in fact.
- We liked the proprietor. Breakfast was traditional French style along with some cereals and yogurts. It also included some fresh fruit which was much appreciated.
Vacancéole – Résidence Le Clos du Rocher
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Located on the banks of the River Vézère, Résidence Le Clos du Rocher features an outdoor swimming pool. The UNESCO listed prehistoric Cave of Lascaux is 16 mi away.A terrace or garden and a private bathroom are included in all apartments. Apartments at Résidence Le Clos du Rocher also offer a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, hob and microwave. You will also find a coffee machine and a kettle in each accommodations. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a children’s playground and a boules area on site. Free WiFi access and free private parking are available on site.The golf club La Forge is 11 mi from the residence.Guests can purchase ski elevator passes and ski equipment at special rates directly at the reception. Free private parking is provided on site.The Eyzies de Tayac Train Station is a 3-minute drive away and Périgueux-Bassillac Airport is 27 mi from Vacancéole – Résidence Le Clos du Rocher, while Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Really welcoming staff and a lovely apartment complex in beautiful surroundings
- Great value for the money. I had a hard time finding the place but the young man at the desk stayed late and gave me directions. I would go back.
- Our host and hostess greeted us warmly and gave us all the information needed for our stay. They were very helpful!
- Very accessible, clean, well-run. Staff was exceptionally helpful by email and phone. They prepare a “box breakfast” for those who need to go sit in line at a very early hour to be sure of entry into the caves: very considerate of them! We overpaid by mistake and they went out of their way to contact us and return our overpayment! Would stay there again, especially if we had grandchildren with us!
- Good location. Restaurants are walking distance. Well equipped room
Le Moulin De La Beune
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Located in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac, Le Moulin De La Beune has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Le Moulin De La Beune also feature a river view.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The restaurant at Le Moulin De La Beune specializes in French cuisine.The hotel has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 39 miles from Le Moulin De La Beune.
- The setting was remarkable and the location was perfect for walking about town and getting to the Font du Gaume. The staff was friendly and helpful, dinner was fantastic!
A great hotel.
- The property was a beautiful retreat! So many outdoor spaces to enjoy!
The restaurant was excellent. It is close to Font de Gaume ticket office where one has to get in
line very early in am to get ticket to see beautiful cave art
Room was clean and staff was very accommodating and pleasant .
- Very clean and comfortable room. Beautiful location, close to our destination (Font de Gaume).
Hôtel le Centenaire
This hotel is just 550 feet from the Cro-Magnon Shelter and 1,150 feet from the National prehistoric Museum. Dating from 1964, it offers a heated, outdoor swimming pool and an on-site bar.Decorated in a classic style, the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Le Centenaire feature a TV, mini-bar and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also provides an private bathroom, which is complete with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant, on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also relax by the swimming pool with a drink from the bar before sampling gastronomic cuisine in the restaurant.Free secure parking is provided on site and luggage storage is available at reception. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 mi away and the Lascaux Caves are 16 mi away.
- Comfy bed, spacious room, great bathroom with tub, towel warmer and bidet. Bit of coffee provided in a French press and very helpful and friendly staff. Thanks to Chloe, we enjoyed secure storage for our bikes and our car.
- Excellent customer service, great location, comfy bed. Good breakfast buffet, Eggs cooked to order.
- The room was great; it was located in the annex and was very quiet. The beds were fabulous. Most of all, the staff was outstanding – really outstanding!
Extremely helpful staff, friendly, and helpful even with our GPS.
Best meal of whole trip.
Great beds,shower,immaculate, beautiful decor, and very quiet even though on 2 streets due to double pained windows. Excellent location for caves.
- Loved the town. Our room was comfortable, and the bathroom facilities were well done, easy to use. If we stayed again, we would ask for a room with a balcony so we could sit outside (see below) and sip our wine. We found Les Eyzies an easy base for exploring much of the Dordogne.
Top Hotels In Saint-félix-de-reillac-et-mortemart Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Reillac-et-Mortemart Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!