10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-félix-de-pallières Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel & Restaurant Les 3 Barbus
Located in the Cevennes Park, this hotel is just 3.1 mi from Anduze. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with panoramic views.Each guest room at the Auberge Les 3 Barbus is equipped with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Some rooms also have a private terrace or balcony.The 3 Barbus Auberge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. It features a terrace with panoramic views where lunch can be served during summer.Guests of Les 3 Barbus can relax by the fireplace in the lounge area. Local leisure activities include hiking and tree climbing.Auberge Les 3 Barbus provides free private parking. It is 1.2 mi from the Caves of Trabuc and 40 mi from Montpellier and the Mediterranean Coast.
- The owners were absolutely perfect. The chef, who is also the owner, was absolutely great and the food was perfect, really delicious. We were on 2 weeks tour and it’s definitely the best food we had. Breakfast was good too. Charming place.
- Extremely nice stuff and nice house. But 4 stars only because Wifi without function in the room and mould in the super mini tab.
This was quite an experience, friendly and very helpfull staff at the hotel, they did there utmost best to speak english, a nice room with an impressive view. So far so good. We reserved a table for dinner, first and foremost the quality is perfect. Compliments to the cook and his staff (in the kitchen). But the staff in the restaurant won’t speak english and persevere in speaking french. But above all the manager and sommelier was terrible, superciliously, heavily irritating and rude. It is incomprehensible that someone can spoil the fun so much.
Our advice, say goodbye to this man and you have a top hotel and a top restaurant.
- Everything, hospitality, location, facilities, room size and view, gourmet food.
- Staff, hotel room, cleanliness, location and panoramic view. The room rate was acceptable and good value.
Logis Hotel La Porte des Cévennes
This hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Anduze, overlooking the Gardon Valley. It offers a heated swimming pool and terrace with panoramic views of the valley.The air-conditioned rooms at the Logis Hotel La Porte des Cévennes have loggias with views of the valley or the garden and are equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant serves regional cuisine, using local products sourced from the garden and the vineyards.La Porte des Cévennes is next to the Parc National des Cévennes and free private parking is available.
- The staff is amazing and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. My husband and I were given a room with a fantastic view of the Cevennes mountains and were just delighted. We enjoyed a nice meal on their panoramic terrace making our stay even more special. The next morning we had breakfast while watching the sun rise on the same terrace…fantastic. This hotel was an easy drive to many sites and quiet! We highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again!
- The room had a fantastic view. The balcony was a great place to relax, great view and great birdsong. They have price reductions for the Bamboozery. The restaurant had a very good range of epicurean options. BUT one had to be carefull because the serve staff were new and the orders required supervision (by the customer). The supervisor for the restaurant was excellent, knew the food, knew how it should be served etc. But the others did not. This is proably the best hotel in this area around the Bamboozery.
- Excellent food, friendly staff and a great location
- We loved our stay here. Incredible view from our room and the restaurant terrace. Excellent good value dinner in the restaurant. Nice walk from the hotel down to the river and ‘beach’. Outside lower terrace with sun loungers was great space to relax after a day of sight seeing (we did the steam train ride).
- The very helpful and kind staff. The view from our room was incredible. We enjoyed dinner in the dining room and the very generous breakfast.
Hôtel “La Résidence Les 3 Barbus”
Résidence Les 3 Barbus is located in Cévennes National Park and features a seasonal outdoor pool, terrace and onsite restaurant.All rooms feature air-conditioning, a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries, and views of the mountains, pool or river.Free Wi-Fi and parking are available onsite. The location of the property is ideal for enjoying countryside hiking. The exotic garden of Bambouseraie de Prafranceis and the caves of Trabuc are located just 1.9 mi away. Shops and bars can be found in Anduze, 3.1 mi from the property.Alès, and its train station, are 11 mi away.
- This hotel is in a fantastic location in the mountains at the start of the Cevennes region. The town of Anduze is only a 10 min drive away. The outdoor pool was at a lovely 30 degrees. Great area if you like walking in the chestnut forests and exploring river pools for a cooling summer swim.
- Excellent restaurant meals in evening – but quite pricey. Breakfast was really lovely. The hotel itself is situated in a superb location with views across the river valley. The pool and main building are great. The staff and owner are very friendly and we would definitely return
- The house in which we stayed had a lovely communal sitting room. The room was very comfortable (excellent bed), with a great view of the nature all around. The views down into the gorge spectacular from the breakfast room. Close to the special experience of a Bamboo and plants park. Special dining very good dishes!
- Lovely view of the river valley. Peaceful situation
Very nice helpful staff.
All in all very satisfied with our short break.
Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources
Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources has an outdoor swimming pool, sunbathing terrace and a rustic garden, set in the Gard Valley. It is located next to the Gard River, woodland and hills. Free WiFi is available in the aparthotel’s public areas.The 16th century building houses simple en suite guest rooms with a TV in each and views of the garden and hills.Apartments and a family suite are also available at the property. The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen.Guests of the Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. There is a natural beach at the nearby river.A range of restaurants can be found just 1,300 feet from the property.
- The space was fantastic. The location idilic and the pool was wonderful and quiet
Nous avons choisi une chambre individuelle sans kitchenette.
Elle était spacieuse, joliment décorée et rien ne manquait.
Il y a assez de places de parking pour les clients, et une piscine dont nous n’avons pas eu le temps de profiter.
Le personnel est très avenant.
Très bon accueil, renseignement sur les lieux touristiques de la région
Bon rapport qualité prix
Établissement bien situé proche du Gardon
Accès au Gardon par chemin privé et un tout nouvel escalier
Einfaches aber sehr geräumiges Appartement in ruhiger Lage. Supermarkt und Tankstelle sowie ein Restaurant in der Nähe.
Wir – eine Motorradgruppe – haben uns wohlgefühlt.
- La propreté, la taille de la chambre, le calme et le confort du lit
Hôtel Restaurant Le Pradinas
One of our best sellers in Anduze! Hôtel Restaurant Le Pradinas is located within the Cévennes National Park. The building dates from the 18th century and is a former a silk worm farm. The property provides seasonal accommodations and a heated outdoor swimming pool.The air-conditioned guest rooms have a flat-screen TV and superior rooms have free WiFi access. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hôtel Restaurant Le Pradinas is a 1-hour drive from both Nimes and Florac. Trout fishing and swimming is possible in the Gardon River, 350 feet from the hotel. La Bambouseraie botanical park is a 5-minute drive away.
- The pillows and the bed were amazingly comfortable. The whole place was clean and well looked-after. The service was amazing. I felt very at peace here.
- Lovely hotel grounds, pretty garden, swimming pool and playground for children
- The location was wonderful. The way the old house has been rebuilt to place a hotel has been made with very good taste. The gardens, the pool, … give a very good atmosphere. The people also very nice.
- Pool great – nice gardens – nice patio restaurant and breakfast area
- L’excellent accueil , la belle. Chambre , la grandeur du site , le calme et la très bonne cuisine maison !!!!
Hôtel du Château de Cabrières
Located within 2 hectares of parkland, this 18th-century chateau is 0.6 mi from the village of Saint Jean du Gard. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and 6.2 mi of footpaths through its private forest.The spacious rooms at Hôtel du Château de Cabrières have views of the garden or valley. Each is equipped with a private bathroom and some rooms have an individual balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning. It includes, orange juice, yogurts, cereals, bread, jams, honey, tea, coffee, milk and chocolates. Extras include 1 croissant per person from the bakery. There is also a bar on site and WiFi can be accessed free of charge in public areas.Loungers for the swimming pool are available and guests can explore local caves at Mialet, 6.2 mi from Hôtel du Château de Cabrières. Alès is 19 mi from the hotel and private parking is provided.
- cadre superbe, tranquillité garantie et charme fou d’un chambre au plafond en partie trapézoïdale. Chant des oiseaux en prime et équipements sportifs de qualité.
C’est un très jolie établissement
C’est bien dommage de le laisser dans cet état
Un lieu agréable .piscine. une belle vue.et un bon petit déjeuner copieux .et le personnel à votre écoute très agréable
Je le recommande
- Emplacement idéal et superbe. Au cœur de la forêt cévénole et pourtant proche du village. A peine une dizaine de minutes pour rallier le centre ville à pied. L’ensemble de la propriété est empreint d’un charme suranné et les équipements comme la piscine ou le tennis sont disséminés dans la nature. Pas de promiscuité ! Un cadre intime et préservé du tourisme de masse.
- De ligging op de berg van het hotel, ondanks de hele slechte weg met veel diepe kuilen er naar toe.
Logis Auberge Du Peras
Located at the foot of the Cévennes ledge, this authentic 17th century inn welcomes you more as a friend than a guest. The restaurant serves regional and seasonal cuisine and booking is recommended. The inn features 10 comfortable and stylishly decorated rooms.
- The Auberge was very clean, quiet, and located within walking distance to the center of town. Our room was small but functional and comfortable. We were also able to check in early. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant exceptional. Very pleasant atmosphere overall.
- I very much enjoyed the ambience of the dining area as well as the excellent quality of food. The auberge left an old-world, yet well-maintained, impression.
Lovely setting as a classic Cevennes stone farm house. Cool in the heat. Breakfast (8 Euro) was good.
The village is interesting.
- The staff were friendly, and the meal we had in the evening was very good. The outdoor area was very well equipped with comfortable chairs scattered around, and a pleasant outside dining area.
- Parking easier than in many auberges. Manager was extremely helpful about walking suggestions. Staff were obliging when we picnicked on terrace tables
Set in an 18th-century building in Saint-Jean-du-Gard in the Cévennes National Park, this hotel offers Wi-Fi access and warmly decorated rooms. Guests can relax on the hotel’s courtyard terrace.The soundproofed rooms at Hotel l’Oronge include a TV and an private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a private terrace.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the Hotel l’Oronge’s breakfast room or on the shaded terrace.Free private parking is available and the city of Alès is 17 mi away. The hotel is 40 mi from the Nimes Train Station and 50 mi from Montpellier.
- Town centre location, secure parking for motorcycles, good breakfast. The guy who ran the place was friendly and helpful.
- We spend one night here while walking the Chemin Stevenson. The hotel is right in the centre of town, and has a great restaurant. The rooms were well appointed. The staff was very helpful.
the whole experience was a shock but it was too late to quit
- Comfortable room (with a bath!!) Good size, very clean and very well situated. Delightful host and a beautiful meal in the adjoining restaurant.
- Since there wasn’t another double bed room available, we got a big room. It was very nice and quiet!!!!!!
Logis la Corniche des Cevennes
One of our best sellers in Saint-Jean-du-Gard! Surrounded by the Cévennes National Park, on the banks of the Gardon River, this peaceful hotel with pretty grounds offers nicely decorated and well-equipped rooms.The area surrounding the Logis La Corniche des Cevennes is perfect for hiking and cycling. The hotel can prepare a packed lunch upon request.Back at the hotel you can enjoy gourmet cuisine in the cozy hotel restaurant, with friendly and attentive service.
- Excellent situation in the area. Facilities clean. Great place for overnight stay.
- Extremely helpful staff in an accident situation and throughout the stay.
- Hotel patron very welcoming. Food very good and hearty, plenty of choice. Room clean and comfortable bed. Plenty to see and do in the area.
- Loïc et sa collègue sont aux petits soins et font tout pour que le séjour soit le plus agréable possible. Ils sont des atouts indispensables qui donnent envie de revenir dans cet établissement
- L’emplacement, la décoration, la propreté et l’excellent accueil.
Mas De L’Hospitalet
Mas De L’Hospitalet is located in Bagard village. It dates back to the 12th century, and was built by the Knights Templar on the order of the King of France. The Hotel has two interior courtyards and large gardens, a heated salt water pool and a spacious covered terrace.There are 10 rooms and apartments available which are decorated in a traditional and comfortable style. Each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The apartments and small house have self-catering facilities with kitchenettes.Mas de L’Hospitalet is ideally located for those who wish to spend time exploring the rural beauty of the Languedoc Region, or if you prefer, to simply relax for a few days and enjoy the private and splendid historic surrounds that Mas de L’Hospitalet offers.
- Managers of the hotel were very kind and friendly ! Really nice stay there and amazing place.
- Big apartment, bed comfortable, shower good lots of hot water, kitchen well equipped.
- Une chambre très spacieuse, literie exceptionnelle, accueil très chaleureux , petit déjeuner copieux, architecture respectée, silence
nous étions toutes seules dans l’hotel (3 personnes) donc c’était très calme et reposant.
Accueil très sympathique.
- Alles!!! Tolles Ambiente!!! Sehr nette Betreiber!!! Wir kommen wieder!!!
Top Hotels In Saint-félix-de-pallières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Pallières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!