10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-félix-de-lodez Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel Le Terminus
Le Terminus is located in the center of Clermont-l’Hérault, just 1.9 mi from Salagou lake. It offers an on-site restaurant.The rooms at Le Terminus are simply decorated and feature an LCD TV with a DVD player. Each one is also complete with a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the main dining room. For other meals, the restaurant serves a range of traditional cuisine and family-style dishes.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and newspapers are available at reception. Other local attractions include the Hérault Gorges and the Cirque de Moureze, both less than 6.8 mi away.
- The location of the property was good, and the staff friendly. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was large.
- Good position in the middle of town, with nearby free parking. Quiet room and a comfortable bed.
The hotel was in a great location and the food was great and
everyone was very friendly and very helpful with our very limited french
- Breakfast was the usual continental style. Staff were friendly but not over-bearing. The room was clean and large with a lovely view over the main boulevard. Food was good but a very limited cold platter range. Superb range of beers & ales.
- Central location, free parking around the corner. Great bar with excellent beers and wines, good cheese and charcuterie platters. Good Breakfast. This hotel could become a great all-round experience, see my negative comment below for details.
Hôtel Le Salagou
Hôtel Le Salagou has accommodations in Clermont-lʼHérault. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Le Salagou.The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful landlord. Was happy to wait for our later than planned arrival. Stored our bicycles securely. Central,safe location on town near restaurants and bars.
petit déjeuner très bon
tranquillité dans l’hôtel
- Convenable pour le prix petit déjeuner sympathique.
- petit déjeuner bien rien à signaler de particulier
- La gentillesse du personnel et le calme de l’hôtel.
Le Sarac Hôtel
One of our top picks in Clermont-lʼHérault.Located a 10-minute walk from the center of Clermont l’Herault, this hotel offers a garden. It is a 20-minute drive from Valras Beach and Pont du Diable.The rooms at Le Sarac Hotel have free WiFi access and an LCD TV. All individually decorated, some rooms have a walk-in shower and a hairdryer and electric kettle are available upon request.The continental breakfast is served every morning in the Mediterranean-colored breakfast room. On sunny days, you can dine on the terrace and read a newspaper. The hotel also has a room for meetings.Free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bicycles is available on site and Millau is a 35-minute drive away. Other local towns include Sète and Béziers, which are both 19 mi from the property.
- Price and location, close to lake du salagou. Clean as you can expect from a hotel.
- Freundliche Empfangsdame. Zimmer sind sauber und zweckmäßig. Leider kein deutschsprachiger TV Sender verfügbar. Parkmöglichkeit vor dem Haus. Für Motorradreisende für die Durchreise geeignet.
- Confortable bien situé par rapport au centre ville
- accueil réception personne agréable ,la chambre propre confortable bien équipée(tv ;petit plateau avec chauffe eau café soluble ,petit biscuit).
Bon petit déjeuner avec pain frais et croissant parfaits.
Confort du lit.
Brit Hôtel Clermont-lʼHérault
This hotel is located 1,950 feet from the A75 Motorway access and offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access, free newspapers and free on-site private parking. Clermont-L’Hérault is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at Brit Hôtel Clermont-l’Hérault is provided with a work desk, an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower. The reception is open 7/7 and an automatic check-in is available if you arrive outside the hotel’s opening hours.A buffet breakfast with French specialties is served every morning at the bar. You can find a restaurant right next to the hotel.The Château des Guilhem is a 10-minute drive away and the Salagou Lake is 7.5 mi away. Montpellier Train Station is a 35-minute drive away.
- The support from the Hotel (Sophie) in getting me the information I needed for late arrive. Really good. Thank you
- Excellent stay, good free secure parking, great staff
- Convenient location near highway but out of town and quiet. Neighbouring restaurant good for evening meal. Room extremely quiet and wonderfully dark at night for sleeping. Nice to have coffee machine in foyer.
- Self check-in was straightforward and easy to follow. Room was clean. Pet friendly. When staff were present they were very friendly and genuine. Restaurant next door and supermarket nearby. Good proximity to AutoRoute.
- location was good had a shower in the room last hotel did not have this and the water was very hot nice shower the bed very comfortable
Hôtel Restaurant La Source
Located in Villeneuvette, 24 mi from Montpellier, Hotel La Source features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing, cycling and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 23 mi from Hotel La Source, while Sète is 21 mi from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 20 mi away.
calm location in historical village
- Staff was accommodating for our needs with young children.
- Our hostess took time to explain the room and facilities to us. She made us feel very welcome.
Le restaurant est excellent 👍🙂
La situation ds ce vieux village restauré parmis les arbres et au bord de l’eau
Personnel très sympa
Magnifique bâtisse !
- room size
Located in Saint André de Sangonis, M Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi, 2 swimming pools and a fitness room. The restaurant proposes Mediterranean specialties made with fresh products.Equipped with an LCD TV, the rooms all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, a coffee machine and a dining area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room and a bar is also available on site. You are invited to play billiard, baby foot and table tennis in the game room.Saint Guilhem le Désert and the Hérault Gorges are 4.3 mi away, while the Salagou Lake is a 20-minute drive away. With free secure parking, the property is accessible via the A75 motorway.
Overall clean, needs some refurbishment.
Staff spoke little English but were nice.
- Simple to find,good location and excellent value for money.
- The breafast room is very noisy and it is not possible to take breafast outside on a table.
- Good flexible staff. Hadn’t noticed check in closed around 10 – 10.30pm. Late Eurotunnel meant we arrived around midnight. After a couple of calls we got lucky and someone let us in but don’t bank on it. Staff very helpful.
- The kindness of the staff and the good mattress, free parking. This is the fourth time I have stayed in the hotel and I would certainly go back.
- Overall clean, needs some refurbishment.
Hotel Restaurant Le Vieux Moulin
Located in an attractive natural environment, 10 minutes from Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Hotel Le Vieux Moulin offers a warm and friendly welcome and free Wi-Fi in a renovated, traditional house.Hotel Le Vieux Moulin features 12 comfortable and air conditioned rooms. Each room offers direct access to a terrace. They boast modern facilities including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving dinner to hotel guests only. Savor delicious seasonal dishes on the terrace by the swimming pool.The hotel’s surroundings offer many recreation and sports activities. During your stay, explore the famous Gorges de l’Hérault and enjoy the region’s beautiful countryside. The beach is just 30 minutes away.
- The pool. The tranquil environment. The food. The very friendly staff.
- la situation le calme le repas dans le jardin les plats servis la gentillesse et la bonne humeur des patrons ne changez rie
- cela fait plusieurs fois que nous venons dans cet hôtel, nous ne sommes jamais déçus!
- Chambre confortable et propre, la gentillesse du propriétaire, petit déjeuner buffet, le resto le soir pratique quand on est fatigué, la jolie disposition des chambres (de plein pied) sur la cour, le parking, et surtout la localisation qui permet de visiter la région en voiture (15min de Saint-Guilhem-le-désert et la grotte de Clamouse, 30min du lac du Salagou…)
- Un accueil très amical, le patron prend le temps nécessaire pour discuter avec sa clientèle avec humour et souci de bien faire
Hôtel Les Hauts de Mourèze
Set outside Moureze, this hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Salegou Lake and Clermont-l’Hérault. You can relax in the outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at Les Hauts du Moureze offer views of the Cirque de Moureze, the garden or the pool. Each one has been decorated in a traditional style, while some also provide a private balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the outdoor picnic area. You can also choose to enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your guest room.Free private parking is possible on site and the hotel also provides a refrigerator for communal use. Both Béziers and Montpellier are 25 mi from the property.
- The view! This is a beautiful place with gorgeous views of Moureze. It was comfortable and offered a very nice breakfast. They made us reservations for a nice restaurant for dinner that was within easy walking distance. We could walk out from the hotel into the Cirque de Moureze for a good two-hour hike in the rocks. It was lovely. Our hosts were very kind and helpful.
- Room and decor in room superb – new and fresh. View towards mountains magnificent. Breakfast exceded most had travelling around Europe. Staff most helpful, polite and friendly
- Superb hotel with breakfast & pool, stunning views of the dolomites, owned by a friendly couple.
- Everything! The hotel is lovely, the breakfast is superb, the owners are delightful, and the view is magnificent. I really can’t say enough nice things about this hotel. We did a road trip and this was our favourite stop. We plan on booking a longer stay in the future.
- The website pictures don’t fully show how picture perfect this place is. Location is stunning and the village of Mourèze an unexpected gem. Comfortable bedroom with sunny terrace and a view of the gorgeous swimming pool. Breakfast was home made and delicious and the staff could not have been more welcoming or accommodating. 10/10 without hesitation
Auberge Val Moureze Hôtel & Spa
Located in Languedoc-Roussillon region, Auberge Val Moureze features an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace. A private wellness center with a hot tub, sauna and massages is available upon prior request, for an extra fee. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Lac Salagou and only 650 feet from Moureze.Decorated in a contemporary-style with tiled floors, the rooms at Val Moureze are all soundproof and air-conditioned. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with amenities.Guests can enjoy the buffet or continental breakfast on the shaded terrace. The seasonal restaurant ‘La Terrasse’ is open for dinner only. The garden and sun terrace provide a perfect place to relax while children play in the playground.A spa and wellness center will be available on site. The hotel is located only 6.8 mi from the A75 and parking is available on site.
- Quiet location, just outside a village. Friendly staff. Pool area with plenty of loungers. Evening meal good but limited choices. We had a comfort double room, with lounge area.
- The location was beautiful, the swimming pool was nice.
- We enjoyed the personal service at the restaurant. We dined there 2 nights running and the chef made bespoke menu choices for us on the second night.
The setting is absolutely wonderful:magical…and so peaceful.
The fact of having so few rooms and so few guests makes the guests that are there feel exclusive and spoilt
- Fantastic location just outside a quaint old village. Good base for exploring the area. Check out the british officer killed in June 1944 whilst working with the Resistance & buried in the local churchyard. A very pleasant stay.
Le Mas de Riri
Located in Celles, Le Mas de Riri has a garden, bar, private beach area, and free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also has a restaurant and a grill.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Le Mas de Riri has certain accommodations that have a balcony and lake view, and rooms include a private bathroom and a desk.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Le Mas de Riri has a terrace. Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 68 miles from Le Mas de Riri.
Le cadre est dépaysant, magnifique.
Le restaurant est très bon. L’ambiance est sympa
Le petit déjeuner est conforme au prix
Nous avons attendu le boulanger c’était drôle…
Belle situation par rapport au lac du Salagou, très proche des berges avec une superbe vue. Le restaurant nous propose d’excellents menus préparés et servis par du personnel sympathique et compétent.
Etablissement silencieux et calme (dans la période du 21 mai). La chambre est spacieuse et relativement confortable.
Une belle terrasse ombragée à l’étage, avec superbe vue, invite à déguster en toute quiétude un rafraîchissement l’après-midi ou à apprécier un dîner régional aux chandelles le soir.
- La situation géographique, le calme, la vue du Mobil home, le restaurant, l’accueil
- Le cadre l’accueil le calme et surtout le restaurant c’Est Super
- Endroit exceptionnel, le cadre est juste magnifique et l’équipe très sympa. Je recommande +++
- Le cadre est dépaysant, magnifique.
Top Hotels In Saint-félix-de-lodez Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Félix-de-Lodez Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!