10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Ewe Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ewe Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Ewe Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Ewe Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Ewe Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Ewe Cornwall:
The Llawnroc Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gorran Haven in the region of Cornwall, 30 miles from Plymouth, The Llawnroc Hotel features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 31 miles from The Llawnroc Hotel, and Newquay is 17 miles away. Newquay Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Super attentive staff, lovely decor, high quality rooms with plenty of space. Highly recommended.
We arrived around 7pm
On first of April we found the receptionist very friendly and warm welcome. Actually we enjoyed our night and We had fantastic breakfast
And lovely waitress, my special thanks to all fantastic staff, will see you again
- Lovely and clean spotless! Food was five star! Staff were so friendly definitely stay again would highly recommend hotel
I had a double bedroom, even though I was on my own. Staff were delightful: responsive, helpful and friendly.
The whole experience was very positive.
- The hotel was utter perfection! Excellent staff, wonderful food, exceptional rooms and a magical location! Can’t wait for our next visit!!
Overlooking Charlestown Harbour, Pier House Hotel offers spacious rooms with traditional charm and wonderful views. With free parking and cooked breakfasts, there is also a popular restaurant.The rooms at Pier House feature tea and coffee facilities and a modern private bathroom. All rooms have a TV and hairdryer, and many have scenic views across St Austell Bay. Free Wi-Fi is also accessible.The Pier House Restaurant serves a modern British menu, featuring locally caught lobster and fresh seafood. The bar offers real ales, and the adjoining Harbourside Inn serves traditional pub meals on the ample terrace.Built in 1794, The Pier Hotel is just 10 minutes from the Eden Project. The Carlyon Bay Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away, and Porthpean’s Golf Course and beautiful beach are just over a mile away.
no small portions here fantastic selection served piping hot very satisfying .
plenty of space and lovely views whist eating .
will be back .
- Location excellent. Female Bar Staff friendly. Room cleaners friendly.
- Comfortable room; atmosphere relaxing, staff very helpful, breakfast was very good
- Everything. The location is great, the staff couldn’t be more friendly and the food is first rate.
- The food was great, and so were the staff. All were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is in a great location.
- no small portions here fantastic selection served piping hot very satisfying .
The Britannia Inn & Waves Restaurant
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, The Britannia Inn & Waves Restaurant offers accommodations in Par. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 26 miles from The Britannia Inn & Waves Restaurant, and Newquay is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 14 miles from The Britannia Inn & Waves Restaurant.
The location was very practical for exploring the area.
The staff were friendly and helpful
Food in the restaurant was good as was the service.
The room was spotless.
- Large car park, welcoming staff. Great building and tastefully d corat d room.
- Food was good and staff great. Downside was the size of the double bed – far too small for anyone of average size and the shower cubicle was also very small. Otherwise we will be back.
- Myself and my family had a lovely stay at the Britannia Inn, the rooms were lovely and spacious. It was perfect for myself, husband and 3 year old. The outdoor play area was also a huge bonus with my little one. The day started and finished with us outside playing!! Breakfast every morning was lovely and there was a nice selection to choose from. We ate dinner in the bar and the food was lovely. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this place and I can not wait to come back!!
- The clean and comfortable rooms and bar, the food, the very pleasant staff, the ample easy on-site parking and the proximity to St Austell and Truro and the Eden Project.
- The location was very practical for exploring the area.
Mevagissey Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Mevagissey.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mevagissey Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Mevagissey, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. St. Ives is 31 miles from Mevagissey Bay Hotel, and Newquay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Mevagissey Bay Hotel.
- The attention to detail was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble and the customer service was excellent.
The owner and staff were welcoming and more than helpful making the whole experience relaxing and two day stay feeling like a week long holiday.
Refreshing to stay at a hotel that is immaculate, clean and a place you wish to return to.
- Location and view, was offered a Seaview room as a cancellation became available, an excellent find.
- Perfect stay in a perfect location and a perfect breakfast
- When we arrived at the hotel we were warmly welcomed by Vince the hotel manager and Susan, both made us feel welcome and were very friendly. The room we were allocated “4” was a bit small but very fresh and clean will decorated and had a side sea view as per booking,
Lugger Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’
Featuring free WiFi, Lugger Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’ offers accommodations in Portloe. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 26 miles from Lugger ‘A Bespoke Hotel’, and Newquay is 16 miles away. Newquay Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- You couldn’t ask for more, the staff thought of everything!
- Spectacularly good in every sense. The management and staff really do look after guests. My wife and I would really like to say a big thanks to Janis, the assistant manager, who was very professional and helpful in every way.
- I liked the wonderful sea-food, which I ate joyeously overlooking the sea a few yards away. I needed a rest-bite and it was provided by very friendly staff and great views. I need to go back again soon I think, it was so relaxing for me.
- Fine personal touches excellent staff and wonderful dining👍🏻
- Beautiful location, fabulous rooms and super nice staff
The Fowey Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, right by the water’s edge, the award-winning Fowey Hotel has a scenic and peaceful location. It offers free Wi-Fi, an award-winning restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk.Many of the individually decorated, rooms with private bathrooms offer panoramic views of the harbor, as do all of the public rooms. Each also has a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.The pretty town of Fowey is a joy to wander around, with its charming shops and galleries. The center of town can be reached in about a 5 minute walk from the hotel building.Since 1997, The Fowey’s restaurant has held an AA Rosette for the outstanding preparation of its food and the quality of its local, seasonal ingredients. There are also a variety of restaurants along the nearby waterfront.
- The staff were attentive and helpful. The Location was perfect and the Hotel was very comfortable.
- Spacious room & v good bathroom with bath-more than we expected.We didn’t expect a view for the price we paid so were surprised & delighted.Good bed & lots of space.Slightly faded but overall good value & the communal spaces with fabulous views were v relaxing.
- Friendly, love breakfast. Room was so comfortable. Bed clean and comfy. Beautiful views.
- Having stayed at the Fowey Hotel several times before we just love the traditional atmosphere that goes with the style of property but all other aspects such as staff , relaxed areas and just superb food are completely NOW !
- The room was large,warm and clean. Friendly staff who were always pleasent and welcoming
The Galleon Inn
One of our best sellers in Fowey! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. The Galleon Inn is located in Fowey, just 22 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 20 miles from The Galleon Inn, and Falmouth is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very Friendly and good alcohol downstairs. Rested well after doing the Saints Way walk.
- Good Food, Good selection of drinks, comfy rooms, Friendly staff. Property is right on the River in the Heart of the Town.
- All the staff were very friendly the room was lovely and breakfast was very good
- Location great , cleanliness very good. Staff very friendly .
- Excellent breakfast with a beautiful view of the water. Friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Falmouth.With an impressive seafront location overlooking Falmouth Harbour, Greenbank Hotel offers panoramic views and traditional charm. There is a peaceful terrace, an innovative restaurant, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at Greenbank are elegantly decorated with a nautical theme, and offer ample work space and a sitting area. All rooms have a private bathroom, free toiletries and tea and coffee facilities.The Harbourside Restaurant serves fresh seafood and local specialties, and offers wonderful views of Falmouth Bay. The well-stocked bar has an impressive collection of rare spirits, and the cocktail menu features seasonal fresh fruit.Dating from 1640, The Greenbank is the oldest hotel in Falmouth. Cornwall Maritime Museum is just a 15-minute walk away, and Falmouth Golf Club is a 5-minute drive. Perched on the sea wall, there is a jetty just outside with mooring for small boats.
- Overall the stay was enjoyable, the hotel relaxing with good facilities and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is in a great location with good views over the estuary and is a relaxing place to stay. The food was good.
The Hotel was amazing, my husband and I had a great time. All members of staff that we came in contact with were most helpful.
We had the most wonderful room 105, with views that were breathtakingly.
- A very comfy bed, large room and beautiful views of the river. White Co toiletries were lovely.
- Had an amazing view from our room, lovely place, would come back again.
- Great location, refurb has improved hotel and facilities. Busy and pleasant atmosphere
Earl of Chatham
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Earl of Chatham offers accommodations in Lostwithiel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 23 miles from Earl of Chatham, and Newquay is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- It was perfect, the locals were friendly, the Staff were also very friendly. it was a pleasure to stay. The food was delicious and not too pricey. The Dog loved it. Breakfast was how we wanted it, with a choice of food. Room was spacious, the on-suit was clean and spacious. A walk into the village reveals a lovely bridge and river you can sit beside. It also has rail links.
- We have stay here before ,and always found everyone to be so friendly and helpful. The food is excellent and not too expensive. We like the fact its a pub the locals go to ,and you have a good chat to them all, as they also make you feel welcome.
Really comfy beds.
- FANTASTIC BREAKFAST, ROARING FIRE AND GREAT WARMTH FROM STAFF.
- I loved the wood burning fire and cosy atmosphere. Food of a very good standard. Bedroom and bathroom large.
King of Prussia
One of our top picks in Fowey.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, King of Prussia offers accommodations in Fowey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Plymouth is 22 miles from King of Prussia, and Newquay is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 18 miles from King of Prussia.
- The location, the room, the food and especially the staff were all excellent. Fowey is a beautiful place and the hotel is in prime position right on the quay.
Friendly and helpful staff
- Great room overlooking the harbour. Very friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Excellent modern room with all amenities provided. Evening meal was of top quality and all the staff were charming.
- Lovely view and location. Super friendly staff. Sound sleep considering!
Top Hotels In Saint Ewe Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Ewe Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!