10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Eustache Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Eustache Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Eustache Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Eustache Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Eustache Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Eustache Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Eustache Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-eustache Quebec:
L’Oasis de l’Île Auberge Santé et Spa
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, L’Oasis de l’Île Auberge Santé et Spa is located in Saint-Eustache. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Montreal is 15 miles from L’Oasis de l’ile Quebec, and Laval is 7 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 10 miles away.
- The thermal experience is great and the restaurant is amazing for a romantic dinner. The meal is delicious, staff very nice and prepared to give you an excellent service.
- No signs of bed bugs! I am highly allergic and have been hospitalized on travel for bed bug bite reactions. Like having no carpet for flooring in the room.
- The bed was amazing. The room 211 has a great vue on the spa part of the property. Their is an elevator. The staff was soooo accommodating, no one ever said no to our little requests here and there.
- I booked the first night with booking.com and was fine, my husband booked another night where they cancelled my bkg took his and paid more money. Not acceptable they refused to reimburse for original
- Upon arrival we were offered an upgrade to a room on the second floor. Pleasant double bed room with good beds, silent airconditioning, quiet and coffee/tea maker and cooler/fridge. We loved the overall atmosphere which was really a green wellness oasis on an island. The Spa was well managed, clean and with excellent facilities. Staff very friendly. We loved our 3-day stay at the end of our 3 weeks holidays in Canada. Felt sorry we had to leave.
Imperia Hotel & Suites
Featuring an on-site bistro and a beautiful indoor pool, this Saint-Estache hotel is located just off Highway 640. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A flat-screen TV and dark wood furniture are found in each modern room of Imepria Hotel & Suites. Ironing facilities and air conditioning are also included.The Bistro Martini Grill at Imperia serves gourmet meals and brunch. Cocktails and a large wine list are also offered.Guests of Imperia can enjoy an on-site sauna and whirlpool. An exercise room with treadmills, bikes and weights is also available.Downtown Saint-Eustache is 1.9 miles from the Hotel Imperia. Hillsdale Golf & Country Club is 18 minutes away.
- Very comfy beds. Plenty of outlets for charging devices. We were nervous about speaking french as we hardly ever use it.the staff were completely bilingual and didn’t make us feel bad for not being able to converse in French (which we should be able to do). Oh yes! Nice stemless wine glasses in the room.
- The staff was very helpful and polite professional well organized well dressed
- Nothing to like there . Actually I had been cheated jointly by booking.com and Hotel Imperia both . With all taxes I was to pay Rs. 27000/- including tax whereas they charged Rs. 2000/- extra than what was offered form Booking.com . I am writing separately Booking.com through mail to get my extra money refunded charged by the cheating Hotel.
- The bed was so comfy, I could’ve stayed in it all day, to bad we had to check out at 12pm.
- Staff were friendly and courteous. Allowed us to check-in early so we could change for 1:00 PM wedding
Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais offers accommodations in Rosemère.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 13 miles from Hôtel Le Rivage Rosemère, and Laval is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais.Spa is unavailable
The ambiance, location and romantic rooms.
Really nice and beautiful place
- Front counter staff were helpful and friendly. bed was really comfy!
- Everything was amazing. And the spa was unbelievable.
- Comfortable large rooms with gas fireplaces. Feels pretty luxurious for the price.
- We had a standard room which was standard, nothing special.
- The ambiance, location and romantic rooms.
Best Western Laval-Montreal & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Laval.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Laval-Montreal & Conference Centre offers accommodations in Laval.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 11 miles from Best Western Laval-Montreal, and Longueuil is 12 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast served and prepared by a pleasant guy named Martin.
- The place was awesome and I liked the staff behavior but the bar was under construction.
- Clean and central to where we were going. Very good value, nice size rooms.
- It would have been nice to know in advance about the remodel. We would not have stayed knowing in advance the construction noise.
- We had an amazing service as soon as we arrived! The hotel is aboslutely spotless and we will definitely go back! The fridge in every single room makes it super fun and easy to travel with the kids!
Hampton Inn & Suites Laval
Providing the comforts of the suburbs and the excitement of nearby Montreal, this hotel is a short distance from popular points of interest and features a number of free amenities.Modern amenities, including an on-site fitness center and free wireless internet access are standard at the Laval Hampton Inn. Guests at the hotel can also take advantage of the free hot breakfast buffet as well as the indoor swimming pool.The Hampton Inn and Suites Laval-Quebec ideally places guests within driving distance of central Montreal. The Montreal Casino and La Ronde Six Flags Amusement Park are about a 24-minute drive away. Carrefour Laval Shopping Center and the Cosmodome Space Science Centre are an 8-minute drive away.
- Great breakfast and close to Maison du Jazz where we had an amazing evening
Nothing at all ……
really and honestly it is very bad and wasting your money.
- Complimentary breakfast was very good and clean. Staff was friendly.
- Very nice hotel room was very clean and bed very comfortable, Breakfast was very nice and a good selection, hotel is a little out the way but that is what we wanted. Would recommend this hotel and was value for money.
- Before leaving we received a bag full of goodies to eat. That was a special touch!
Le St-Martin Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Laval! Steps from the city’s financial and shopping district, this hotel in downtown Laval offers a free continental breakfast. Carrefour Laval shopping centre is 1.9 miles away.Le St-Martin Hotel & Suites features a seasonal outdoor hot tub. Guests can warm up in the lobby by the stone fireplace or explore the beautiful garden. To stay active, guests can take advantage of the fitness center, which offers cardiovascular equipment and free weights.The 24-hour business center at the Le St-Martin Hotel offers a computer with internet access as well as a printer.
- Clean and spacious room. Comfortable bed. Attractive decor in common areas. Quiet. Continental breakfast included hot eggs, fresh whole fruit, loaves (like banana bread, etc.), fresh croissants, yogurt, etc.
- room confort, shower, breakfast included in the price
- Hotel had a fancy vibe but without a charge up in price. Easy to get to and great space in the rooms
- The staff was very friendly, and helped us answer all of our questions when needed. We aren’t from around the area so it was nice to have staff that spoke English as well. The facility was very clean, and we would consider going again!
- The location was close to the stadium for a event we were attending in Laval. The hotel was clean with decent breakfast.
Days Inn – Blainville
Days Inn – Blainville offers accommodations in Blainville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montreal is 19 miles from Days Inn – Blainville, and Laval is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 17 miles from Days Inn – Blainville.
- It was on the main road close to banks and stores.
- It looks like an old outdated hotel. The rooms are very basic didn’t like the carpet but it was quiet and we slept well.
The lady at reception was pleasant and helpful.
Check-in and check-out were completed fast, no waiting (good thing because we couldn’t wait to get out of there!)
- It was close to our destination. The hotel is complete with all the things that you need. The staff was friendly.
THE BED WAS AMAZING
SERVICE WERE GREAT
LARGE ROOM WITH A HUGE BATHROOM
Sheraton Laval Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Sheraton Laval Hotel offers accommodations in Laval, just 10 miles from Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Longueuil is 12 miles from Sheraton Laval Hotel, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The very very helpful front desk staff!
Bed was very comfortable
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We appreciated the amenities of the hotel: indoor pool, wirlpool, saunas and gym as well as the easy access to the Amerispa.
- Beautiful hotel. Plan to return for our 25th anniversary this summer. Clean, modern, great location.
- Workers all nice and friendly. The place very clean and active. Rooms big and clean and the service was excellent.
- This hotel is fantastic, it will be our new hotel to stay at when in town. Great value , very comfy beds and pillows…. and the swim/recreation area was a big hit with the whole family
- The very very helpful front desk staff!
Quality Suites Laval
One of our best sellers in Laval! This Laval, Quebec hotel offers a non-smoking environment, free in-room Wi-Fi, free local calls and a free daily continental breakfast. Carrefour Laval shopping center is just over 1 miless away.Guests at Quality Suites Laval can also take advantage of in-room sofa beds as well as free morning coffee and weekday newspapers.Quality Suites Laval offers a complimentary business center.The Cosmodome Space Science Centre is less than 2 miles from the Laval Quality Suites. SkyVenture is just over 1 mile away, and Montmorency Metro Station is 1.5 miles away.
- The room was very big and quiet, and the breakfast was included and had some nice options. Excellent value for a family room.
- The room sizes especially with the little kids I had it was just perfect. Felt like home.
- The front desk promptly changed, and upgraded my room when my original room was deemed unsuitable.
- I liked that you can get a nice 1-bedroom Suite for the price of a regular room. Fantastic. Good breakfast, including hot items, yogourt, fruit, danishes, cereal, etc. Room was quiet, away from elevator. Bed comfortable. Nice stay and will come again.
- Has all the amenities: clean, friendly staff, complementary breakfast, free wifi, free parking, microwave, fridge, gym. The location is good, near the shopping mall and highway 15 and 440.
Located in Laval, 10 miles from Montreal, Hilton Montreal/Laval features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longueuil is 11 miles from Hilton Montreal/Laval, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- It’s very close to Carrefour Laval, which is why we chose to stay here. The room was very spacious.
- Excellent Breakfast. Room Temperature was well regulated. Would be good to also convert to degrees Celsius on thermostat.
Very nice staff everywhere
And the food was very good
And the atmosphere and furnishings were very good
- Ovaerall , room and bedding and the washroom is clear
- I booked a room since I was getting married in Laval and didn’t want to drive all the way back to Montreal! The room was very comfortable and the staff very nice! The room service was also good!
Top Hotels In Saint-eustache Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Eustache Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Eustache Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Eustache Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!