10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-étienne-la-thillaye Lower Normandy:
Hotel le P’tit Beaumont
Hotel le P’tit Beaumont is located in Beaumont-en-Auge in Normandy, just 6.2 mi from Deauville and the English Channel. Guests are invited to relax on the hotel’s terrace or in the garden.The guest rooms at Hotel le P’tit Beaumont are individually decorated and include a flat-screen TV. Each room also has its own private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Traditional French cuisine can be sampled for lunch in the on-site restaurant, which opens onto the terrace with views of the garden. A continental breakfast is served every morning at the P’tit Beaumont.Free public parking is provided and Trouville-Deauville Train Station is 8.1 mi away. The property is 1.2 mi from exit 29a of the A13 motorway and 11 mi from Honfleur.
- Lack of activities got us out to drive around a number of other pretty towns in the countryside.
- Excellent location in this charming & picturesque town. The panoramic view over the surrounding area is amazing. Easy parking in church square opposite. Spacious room, very comfortable bed, & efficient bathroom with huge shower; plenty of plug sockets for recharging devices. We were glad we were able to dine in the bistro, which, sadly, is only open for Fri & Sat. The place has a real buzz to it & the menu/service & pricing didn’t disappoint. We have stayed at plenty of far less well appointed places and been charged far more for vastly inferior rooms & food. Very pleased to have found it, after we’d had to change our plans at the last minute.
- very pretty room with nice view and very warm and comfortable
- Location was excellent, cuisine was very good and reasonably priced.Beaumont is busy village,and visited by many people, the village is perched high on a hill with some excellent views to be seen.With Deauville not far away there is plenty to do and see in this touristic part of France.
- The room was pleasant and clean but “Ma petite chambre” on the door summed it up!
Eden Park is located in the heart of the Auge region, 15 minutes away from Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur.The hotel Eden Park features 50 fully-equipped rooms accessed by stairs that provide a cozy and functional place to enjoy restful nights by the Pont l’Évêque Lake.The restaurant serves seasonal meals based on local produce from Normandy. Paris is a 90-minute drive away.
- Front desk was friendly, room was clean. The hotel is right on the lake so was nice to sit by the water.
Not more than an ordinary hotel. Bed and breakfast!!!!
The room was clean & tidy.
Location is good close to deauville.
- It was a last minute booking. But the hotel as very clean and comfortable and the staff, particularly the receptionist, could not have been more helpful
- There was nothing in particular one could say one liked
- Fantastic location by the lake with good parking. Wifi worked well. Lovely restaurant location.
Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville
Set in the heart of the Pays d’Auge, only 5 mi from the famous seaside resorts of Deauville and Trouville, Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville provides an outdoor swimming pool open seasonally. This accommodations is pet-friendly.Come and enjoy a friendly atmosphere around the fireplace and admire panoramic views over the countryside from the hotel restaurant.The traditional restaurant serves Norman specialties that can be accompanied by a selection of wines. In the summertime you can enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace.Free private parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the surrounding area by car.
Location in nearby big cities
Breakfast not wow , normal
- The location is fantastic, but the rooms are quite ugly, cold and damp. Best avoided unless you only care about location. Breakfast was nice though, as was staff.
- The late check in woman was lovely, she let us take the kids up to bed first before doing all the paperwork. She was ready with our paperwork when we arrived too so we didn’t have to stand around. It was 11pm with a 2 and a 4 year old so we really needed an easy time.
- The Hotel, though old, was very well maintained and very clean
Bon petit déjeuner
Piscine extérieure propre
- Location in nearby big cities
Domaine de Geffosse
The Geffosse is located in the Normandy countryside, outside the village of Le Torquesne. It has a large garden, an outdoor terrace and en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet.A continental breakfast is available in the Ferme De Geffosse dining room or on the terrace.Guests of the Geffosse can enjoy hiking and cycling in the countryside and golf at Saint-Julien-sur-Calonne.There is also an equestrian club, a lake offering water activities and go carting available nearby.The Ferme De Geffosse is 8.7 mi from Deauville and the Normandy coast and a 5-minute drive from the A13/E46 motorway.
- Nice estate with history. Would be great to stay with a group. Offers 50+ beds.
The place is magic. The house is very old and has a good historical “atmosphere”. We liked the terasse and warm blanket.
The hosts were very friendly and waited for us late in the evening. The territory of the hotel is really nice.
- The setting & area is lovely, we have stayed once before but it rained & we wanted to come back.
- Great b&b, very friendly hosts and a perfect and generous breakfast! Nearby town is very nice as well
- Beautiful property perfectly located for our trip. Very friendly and helpful owners. We would definitely use this location again.
Sweet Home Appart’Hôtel Deauville Sud
One of our top picks in Deauville.Located in Saint-Arnoult, 3.1 mi from the center of Deauville, this Norman-style residence offers fully-equipped studios.Some rooms at Sweet Home Appart’Hôtel Deauville Sud feature a balcony. They are equipped with a kitchenette and a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Additional facilities at the residence include free WiFi internet access at the reception.
- The location is quite nice, its still considered close to the beaches, very clean rooms and helpful staff
- All are nice.. staff ,service are grand.. Thanks so much..
- The beds were comfortable and the area is rather quiet.
- Lovely continental style breakfast, wonderful friendly staff
- Good hotel. A bit far from amenities but clean big room with good facilities. Good breakfast. Staff ok but need to give a better welcome. Why do we have to pay extra for parking ?
Campanile Deauville Saint-Arnoult
Set on the banks of the River Touques, this hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access just 1.9 mi from the beach of Deauville. Guests are invited to enjoy a drink on the hotel’s garden terrace.Tea and coffee facilities and satellite TV with Bein Sport and horse races channels are featured in all of the air-conditioned rooms. Private bathroom facilities and a work desk are also provided.A buffet-style breakfast, including fresh fruit and pastries, is served each morning at Hotel Deauville Saint-Arnoult. The hotel’s restaurant proposes dinner buffets and meals à la carte.Free private parking is provided on site and the La Touques Racecourse is 1,150 feet from the hotel. The Deauville Train Station is 1.9 mi away and the hotel is located 5.6 mi from the Saint-Gatien Airport.
A perfect stay!!!
Good beds, very clean, very quiet. A good breakfast!
Well trained staff, friendly and helpful
The park, river near the hotel is totally relaxing!
We enjoyed every minute here.
Can not write anything bad about it, so I will stop!
- The room was lovely and quiet; in fact we overslept and almost missed check out time! Very comfortable beds.
+ free parking
+ free wifi
+ friendly stuff
+ restaurant looks nice
+ good location (supermarkets nearby)
+ nice surroundings
- the location was good. good quality for this money. Clean room and friendly staff
- Convenient for the racecourse, clean room and friendly staff.
- A perfect stay!!!
Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville
Located in Deauville, 1.1 miles from Saint-Laurent Chapel, Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville features views of the garden. Featuring a garden, the 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Deauville International Centre is 1.8 miles from the hotel and Promenade des Planches is 1.9 miles away.At the hotel all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville has a sun terrace.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Deauville-La Touques Racecourse, Villa Strassburger Museum and Elie de Brignac Auction Rooms. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville.
- Located close to Deaville, free parking, clean, good value for money. Suitable for driving to close by places as well, as you avoid some of the traffic
- The manager was very helpful. The hotel is very modern and well maintained. Excellent wifi signal. The breakfast was great and very reasonably priced.
- Very friendly couple in the front desk. Very resourceful with the surrounding area. Breakfast was great.
- The room was very clean. The shower was hot and nice.
Very clean and comfortable bed.
Staff is nice.
Breakfast is good value for money.
Overall cost is very competitive.
Auberge Saint Martin
Located in the heart of the Normandy countryside, Auberge Saint Martin offers comfortable rooms and serves regional cuisine in its traditional restaurant.All the rooms at the hotel have private bathrooms. A full continental breakfast is served in the dining room.The restaurant is decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Here, guests can enjoy local cuisine. Discover new cheeses and try the cider from Calvados.Auberge Saint Martin is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding region. The Pont L’Eveque Lake is just 3.1 mi away and offers a range of water sports. Honfleur and the beaches at Deauville are only a 10 minute drive from the guest house.Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel and free private parking is available onsite.
- A lovely setting with a very warm welcome. Room overlooked an orchard with very friendly sheep. Pure Normandy. Good free wifi. A very good menu in the restaurant featuring local produce. Breakfast also good.Ham & cheese on offer as well as usual bread(very fresh) & parteries. Very good coffee, tea /hot chocolate also on offer. We would happily stay again
- Excellent evening meal, comfortable beds and welcoming hosts.
- Felt the whole place needed a bit of TLC but the room was clean and there was a heater which we were glad to have as it was a chilly evening. Very powerful shower even though it was over the bath. The room we had was down a path which meant we had to carry our cases to it.
- Very comfy beds and nice linen. My children loved patting the sheep and running around the yard playing games under the trees. We didn’t eat at the restaurant but it looked lovely. A friendly family run hotel.
- Good meal and breakfast. Room basically clean and comfortable.
Premiere Classe Deauville Touques
This Premiere Class hotel is near the centers of Deauville and Trouville. It offers practical rooms for an overnight or short stay.All of the rooms have private showers, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Bunk beds are available free of charge in some of the rooms for a third guest.The hotel has an on-site, automatic, credit card-payment machine, allowing you to pay for your room and access it at your convenience, at any time of the day or night.Breakfast is served daily in the Premiere Classe Deauville Touques’ breakfast room and free private parking is available.
- Excellent value for money. Plenty of eating places around. located next to supermarkets.
- Check in was by a computer as very good. Room was great for the price. Next door to chain restaurant and right by shopping centre.
- Easy to find and plenty of restaurants etc nearby.
- Location is handy, and being able to get directly into your room is useful. Beds were comfortable.
Good value for one night stay(47€/2persons).
Staff was nice and buffet breakfast(6€/person) had everything you need in the morning.
Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult
One of our best sellers in Deauville! This Kyriad is 2,150 feet from Deauville’s New Golf Club and just a 5-minute drive to Deauville’s Casino Barrière. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The guest rooms at Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult are light and airy and include free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. All rooms are accessible by elevator and have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Guests can enjoy a range of regional dishes from the hotel’s restaurant.Deauville-Trouville Train Station is 1.5 mi from Kyriad Deauville – St Arnoult. Trouville-sur-Mer, with its wooden boardwalks along the beach, is 10 minutes by car.
- The staff was very friendly and although we came at 20:55 and the kitchen was about to close, they let us order delicious dinner and stay for as long as we needed. Rooms were nice & clean.
- Friendly, helpful reception staff. Comfy bed. Lovely view of river.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Didn’t try the croissants,
- Friendly staff, convenient for road networks around Deauville. Dinner service slow but all main courses freshly cooked to order – good.
- Good location for visiting Deauville, good parking.
Top Hotels In Saint-étienne-la-thillaye Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!