10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-étienne-dʼorthe Aquitaine:
Gnàc E Pause – Hotel Bistro
Located in Saint-Lon-les-Mines, Gnàc E Pause – Hotel Bistro features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Some rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave. All guest rooms at Gnàc E Pause – Hotel Bistro feature air conditioning and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Gnàc E Pause – Hotel Bistro has a playground. You can play tennis at the hotel, and the area is popular for cycling.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 26 miles from Gnàc E Pause – Hotel Bistro.
- Absolutely everything!!!! Denis and Isabel are incredible!!! The rooms, breakfast, people….
Haute qualité de la literie ( même si absence de king size)
Qualité du restaurant et petit déjeuner
Petite structure familiale très agréable.
- Le lit est incroyable et le restaurant est de très bonne qualité
- Accueil excellent. Cuisine au top. Literie géniale (même pas mal au dos au réveil) 😉
- L’amabilité et la disponibilité des hôteliers et de leur personnel
This hotel is located in the historic center of Peyrehorade, a 35-minute drive from Bayonne in the Basque region. It offers an a la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi in most of the building.The guest rooms at Le Central are equipped with TVs with satellite channels and each has a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in most rooms, as well as in the hotel’s public areas.Guests can enjoy an evening drink in Le Central’s bar, or relax on the outdoor terrace.Le Central hotel is located just a few steps from the Les Gave Réunis River and is in close proximity to the A64 motorway. Free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly welcome. Bikes stored safely. Good wifi. We had a balcony as we had booked a Comfort room. Excellent meal in the restaurant, good value and excellent choice of wines. Good bakery two shops along.
- Très bon emplacement au centre ville. Très bon accueil. Chambre spacieuse. Belle salle de bain.
- Hôtesse très sympathique et aimable petit déjeuner continental copieux chambre spacieuse bonne literie grande salle de bain avec baignoire wc séparé par petite cloison
Buitengewoon slechte ervaring. Via Booking.com moesten wij € 85,— betalen terwijl rechtstreeks boeken bij het hotel slechts € 67,— kostte. Het hotel rekende de commissie die zij aan Booking.com moeten betalen door aan de klant. Deze gang van zaken hebben wij nog nooit meegemaakt en dit is dan ook zondigen tegen het principe van goedkoop boeken via Booking.com.
Ik wil het teveel betaalde bedrag terugontvangen. Boeken van dit hotel moet onmogelijk worden.
L’accueil et la disponibilité du personnel.
Petit déjeuner copieux.
In the heart of a thermal resort, Logis Thermal is a haven of peace between the Landaise forests and the Atlantic Ocean.Stay in one of the hotel’s charming rooms featuring all the modern conveniences (bathtub or shower/lavatory, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, direct-dial phone).Just 15 minutes from the Atlantic Coast beaches, the hotel’s spa complex equipped with the latest technology features an array of packages (weekday or weekend) for fitness, intense energizing, slimming or revitalization treatments.The hotel also boasts a refined restaurant serving delicacies made from the freshest local produce and which you will enjoy in the air conditioned dining hall or on the terrace.
- Unexpectedly, the menu de jour was the best dinner i’ve had in years. Wonderful hotel, beautiful location, welcoming to my dogs, good parking. Excellent.
- Warm pool, staff, restaurant, fridge in room (empty)
- Room + bed was ok. Pool was great especially the temperature. Food was tasty too.
- Easily accessible from the motorway if on a trip to Spain or up to the north of France. Very calm Hotel. Good Wifi and peaceful environment. The hotel is situated in the forests that you find in the SW of France.
- It was ok to stay for 1 night. I guess it’s totally great for people staying for health treatments.
l auberge st christophe
Located in Tercis-les-Bains, l auberge st christophe has a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a shared bathroom.Bayonne is 31 miles from l auberge st christophe, while Dax is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de L’Esperon
Located in Dax and set in a tree-filled park, Domaine de L’Esperon is a residence offering air-conditioned guest rooms with free WiFi access.At Domaine de L’Esperon, all individually decorated rooms come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bathtub.Guests can relax on the property’s park. Restaurants and bars can be found in the city center 2.5 mi away.Within 2.5 mi, guests can also admire Fontaine de la Nèhe or visit Sainte-Marie Cathedral. Dax Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Private parking is available on site.
The property is set as an island in a large park, very quiet and beautiful surroundings.
Close enough to the city and the beaches.
Impeccable room and bathroom, with very high ceiling, very good wifi.
A special mention for Pauline, who was extremely helpful, and does a fantastic job running the place and keeping it spotless.
- Beautiful old villa, tastefuly renovated, large garden with old trees, very quiet and secluded, spatious room and bath, comfortable large bed, very clean, small kitchen equiped with everything necessary. Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
- The decor and furnishings and lack of clutter were wonder. Superb bathroom and for its size an amazing kitchen.
- Excellent value for money. The property is attractive, the rooms comfortable and beautifully decorated.
- Spacious, tranquil, exceptionally high standard of cleanliness and decoration. Beautiful historic building. Friendly welcome. Kitchenette and adjoining room – perfect for family.
- The property is set as an island in a large park, very quiet and beautiful surroundings.
Hôtel Auberge l’Estanquet
Located in the center of Urt, Auberge l’Estanquet is a short walk from the Tourism Office. It has soundproofed rooms, a terrace and a bar. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.All the heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Auberge l’Estanquet. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional and regional meals and there is also a bar at the property.This hotel is 2.5 mi from the A64 motorway and 14 mi from Biarritz. The Spanish border is 25 mi away and free public parking is available on site.
- Berangere was the best host you could wish for. Lovely welcome. Room spotless and dinner fantastic. Beautiful village location.
- Friendly, helpful and welcoming owners and staff, comfortable room. Exceptional evening meal.
- Booked as a stop over on our way to Spain. The hotel Staff were very helpful and could not do enough for us. The hotel is very comfortable and modern, in a lovely location right in the middle of the town. They have an attached restaurant which served us a great meal and not to expensive. I will book again if passing that way.
- Very friendly owners who were able to tell us all about the local delicacies. Good food.
- The staff was very welcoming and went the extra mile as we haven’t requested a baby cot and when we arrived they have told us that they had put one in the room
Hôtel Jean le Bon
Located in Dax, Hôtel Jean le Bon features a terrace, a brasserie and a bar. Free Wi-Fi and free newspapers are provided on site.The guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom offers free toiletries and a shower.Guests at Hôtel Jean le Bon will enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. There is a restaurant on site serving characteristic local food, while other restaurants and shops are just 1.9 mi away.Dax Arenas are just 1.2 mi away and Dax Cathedral is just 2,950 feet away. Soorts-Hossegor is just a 25 mi drive away. Dax Train Station is located 0.8 mi away.
- la qualité et quantité du repas très bien, le choix est parfait vraiment rien à redire cadre agréable salle de restaurant très propre et serveuse très aimable
- gentillesse du personnel et un très bon petit déjeuner
- Hotel 2 étoiles avec piscine tenu par un jeune couple très accueillant. Tout est mis en oeuvre pour le confort du curiste, de l’étudiant ou de la personne visitant la région. Chambre spacieuse, douche à l’italienne, cuisine généreuse.
- Aardige mensen, ontbijt was redelijk/voldoende
- Le lit est très confortable, la salle de bain est très grande, le personnel très gentil et le sol est en parquet, c’est parfait.
Hotel & Spa Vacances Bleues Le Splendid
One of our top picks in Dax.Located in the heart of Dax in the Aquitaine region, the Splendid Hotel features a fitness center and a 5906 ft² spa including a thermal pool and Cinq Mondes products. The hotel also offers a garden with a terrace. The property is just a short walk from the Jean Nouvel Thermal Baths.Splendid Hotel has guest rooms with an Art-Deco design. Each has a private bathroom and is equipped with a television and free WiFi connection. Room service is available on weekends and weekdays.The hotel has a restaurant with gourmet and creative cuisine that include regional dishes, as well as a children’s menu. Breakfast is served every morning. There is a bar which features musical entertainment. There are also 14 seminar rooms available.The Splendid Hotel is just a short walk from the Borda Museum and the local shopping area. Also available on site is a tour desk. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- There was no hair conditioner in the room as well as no shower cap or anything extra. Only shampoo and body wash. No cream nothing.
- Location was convenient and it was easy to find. Nice drinks terrace. Good breakfast. Pleasant public areas. Rooms were a good size and reasonably well presented.
- Good location. Spa was very enjoyable. Large room. Comfortable bed and pillows. Lovely Art Deco Hotel, right on the edge of the historic town. Car parking just around the corner. Tea and coffee making in room. Complimentary bottled water in bar fridge.
- The cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The room was very spacious. The art nouveau deco was beautiful.
- Good hotel, good location, historical hotel. Spa with all facilities.
Hotel de l’ocean
Located in Saint-Paul-lès-Dax, Hotel de l’ocean features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a casino.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Hotel de l’ocean can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a grill.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from Hotel de l’ocean.
No reviews yet.
Hotel The Originals Dax Les Thermes de l’Avenue (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Dax Les Thermes de l’Avenue is located near central Dax and provides well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. Guests benefit from free private parking and the hotel features an excellent restaurant.Hotel The Originals Dax Les Thermes de l’Avenue makes a great base for discovering the spa town of Dax, and many sites including the impressive Cathedral Noter-Dame Ste-Marie can be easily reached from the hotel.Chef Lou Caçairot welcomes guests to the hotel restaurant, where you can enjoy delicious food characteristic of the Landes region in a warm and friendly atmosphere.The hotel also has a wellness center, which is complete with a spa pool with water jet, pool massage chairs, jet shower, sauna, hammam and salt cave, accessible at an extra cost. You can also have an aqua gym or aqua bike lesson.Staff at the Hotel The Originals Dax Les Thermes de l’Avenue will be happy to help you organize your stay in Dax 24-hours a day.
- Comfortable bed, good size room and excellent choice for breakfast.
- Staff. Dinner was good value, free,secure parking next to hotel.
- nice staff and adequate spa features……………..the breakfast was good
- Central location with parking for motorcycle ,at the back of hotel .
- The spa services were very affordable and the spa staff was professional, skilled, and pleasant to interact with. The hotel and the clientele are mature/elderly but the spa services and facilities were great.
Top Hotels In Saint-étienne-dʼorthe Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Étienne-dʼOrthe Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!